Need2Slin Alternative

jrw

Awards
  • Established
N2BM has a lot of products that I have used and all of them have been out of stock for some time, including Need2Slin.

What is the best product that has the most similar ingredients as Need2Slin? It worked excellently, but there is no ETA on when more will in stock and I want to keep the nutrient partitioning going.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recompadrol should be out next month.

I am pushing the manufacturers hard to get to the front of the line to get this finished for everyone.

Im truely sorry for all the wait on recompadrol. Im doing my best to make sure it will never happen again.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slin Sane or Pslin stacked with SlinShot or NaR-ALA and ALCAR.
Will end up about the same price in the end if you shop around.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Recompadrol FTW...

You can always add in ALA for health benefits but be careful on the blood sugar front

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Will end up about the same price in the end if you shop around.
Thx for the support brother.
Pretty much this and Recompadrol all are great options! Can't go wrong.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Slin-Sane V2 is set to release next week, and contains Na-R-ALA... Should come in at just under $30.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slin-Sane V2 is set to release next week, and contains Na-R-ALA... Should come in at just under $30.
if thats the case.. forget everything else. I love slin sane,but i find na-rala better.. you putting those two together.. holy crap!

Mike

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ah....thanks man. Good amount there....i do like to take the na-rala only on no carb low carb days ...but when taken together i think Mr cooper would give this product his stamp of approval :D
He already has... he's a mainstay in our announcement thread. :D

And to clarify, SSv2 contains 143mg Na-R-ALA offering 100mg of ALA.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
N2BM has a lot of products that I have used and all of them have been out of stock for some time, including Need2Slin.

What is the best product that has the most similar ingredients as Need2Slin? It worked excellently, but there is no ETA on when more will in stock and I want to keep the nutrient partitioning going.

There are much better options out there and much better supplement companies.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards

:D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally I hate mr. coopers life......but then again I am the President and CEO of the arginine & glutamine consortium.....so that might make mine a biased opinion :D
Lol...right

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Things like that don't creep me out anymore after this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135399991
Oh for the love of God......what is wrong with some of these people? :D......and why does EVERYBODY get banned over there anyways? On Foxsports.com I once actually thought this particular mod was gonna delete everybody, delete all the mods, and then delete the entire board...sometimes these mods get delete happy....

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is the Na-R-ALA Generova?
I've discussed this with someone on our FB page... the ALA is not licensed from GeroNova. Purchasing the patented ingredient is really a waste of money and would do nothing but jack up the retail cost. And while Na-R-ALA isn't cheap to begin with, you can imagine what a "bioenhanced" version would cost. ;)

We anticipated scrutiny with this ingredient after one company failed to meet label claims, so our Na-R-ALA, while not GeroNova, has been tested by a third party.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I've discussed this with someone on our FB page... the ALA is not licensed from GeroNova. Purchasing the patented ingredient is really a waste of money and would do nothing but jack up the retail cost. And while Na-R-ALA isn't cheap to begin with, you can imagine what a "bioenhanced" version would cost. ;)

We anticipated scrutiny with this ingredient after one company failed to meet label claims, so our Na-R-ALA, while not GeroNova, has been tested by a third party.

You be one smart dilly of a pickle sir

Tmac29

Awards

Awesome. That's why i wondering. The issue with previous companies and Na-R-ALA.

Thanks for the info Smitty, appreciated as always.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Well done sir

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys!

Recompadrol is BACK!!!!!

In the EBF Store for now only. We will be shipping to retailers in the next few days

UK shipment will go out tomorrow or wednesday to the retailer.

For all CANADA and UK residents, if your interested PLEASE EMAIL me. This way we can work something out for you!

For a LIMITED TIME there will be a BUY 3 get 1 FREE.

Maintain your lean for the summer with the Buy 3 Get 1 Free deal!!!! (this will not show up in cart, it will be sent automatically)

Thanks for your continued support everyone!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys!

Recompadrol is BACK!!!!!

In the EBF Store for now only. We will be shipping to retailers in the next few days

UK shipment will go out tomorrow or wednesday to the retailer.

For all CANADA and UK residents, if your interested PLEASE EMAIL me. This way we can work something out for you!

For a LIMITED TIME there will be a BUY 3 get 1 FREE.

Maintain your lean for the summer with the Buy 3 Get 1 Free deal!!!! (this will not show up in cart, it will be sent automatically)

Thanks for your continued support everyone!
Great! So this b3g1 deal is on your site then correct? I add only 3 to the cart and 4 show up at my doorstep??

Dean1995

Awards
Hi everyone I know this is an old post but I'm looking for an alternative to n2slin that will still do the same job as I am pairing it with cardarine to help burn body fat

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi everyone I know this is an old post but I'm looking for an alternative to n2slin that will still do the same job as I am pairing it with cardarine to help burn body fat
Check out SlinMax. Fully open label and great reviews. It has pretty much everything you need at great doses.

Dean1995

Awards
Thanks for the reply mate. And this will do the same job as n2slin. Also would it pair well with cardarine. (Trying to lower my body fat percentage)