I need to know a good test base alternative

• Thread starter brian weissinger
  • Start date

brian weissinger

Awards
I just moved to laguna woods and I don't know anyone here yet so I am having trouble filling the need for a test-base with my current sarm cycle. I have been using 1DHEA, 4DHEA and 1AD but that's just not cutting it. Anyone have any ideas for products I can buy online that provides more test then what I am already doing? Thanks in advance.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
if you dont wanna use 4-andro u can use about 20 mg of dbol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
if you dont wanna use 4-andro u can use about 20 mg of dbol
Even 5-10mg will work, there's some places that still use dbol as hrt.

Op, another alternative would be to use more 4 andro and epiandro, or, drop the 1 andro out and replace it with something. 1 andro is rough on some ppl. Even on trt I've seen some ppl have issues on 1 andro. 1 andro and 1ad do the opposite of a test base and that's probably your issue.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just moved to laguna woods and I don't know anyone here yet so I am having trouble filling the need for a test-base with my current sarm cycle. I have been using 1DHEA, 4DHEA and 1AD but that's just not cutting it. Anyone have any ideas for products I can buy online that provides more test then what I am already doing? Thanks in advance.
You're using 1DHEA, 4DHEA, 1AD and SARMS? The 1DHEA and 1AD are likely causing lethargy, so you can drop those and/or add more 4DHEA like everyone said.

brian weissinger

Awards
So now am doing 400mg Androtest which is 4 AD and M1,4ADD which is supposed to be the same as the Dbol which was also recommended as a test base. Stacking those with Ligandreal by augmented labs in addition to stenabolic and cardarine. So have been bulking but am thinking of finishing cycle with epistane and Halo instead of the sarms to dry up a little. Any thoughts on this? I wish I could just use Test but I don't have a local endocrinologist yet and I haven't met anyone at the gym who can help me out either-recently moved to Laguna Woods as I said.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So now am doing 400mg Androtest which is 4 AD and M1,4ADD which is supposed to be the same as the Dbol which was also recommended as a test base. Stacking those with Ligandreal by augmented labs in addition to stenabolic and cardarine. So have been bulking but am thinking of finishing cycle with epistane and Halo instead of the sarms to dry up a little. Any thoughts on this? I wish I could just use Test but I don't have a local endocrinologist yet and I haven't met anyone at the gym who can help me out either-recently moved to Laguna Woods as I said.
Go to bigdaddyb.com and pay the $40 for a 3 month membership. Legit sources that ship quickly

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Plenty of legit online sources as well. You just gotta look.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If the question is do the 4-AD and M1,4ADD suffice for a test/estro base for the Halo and Epistane, like they have been working for the SARMs, then yeah, I would think so.