ADVICE NEEDED!! DERMATR3ST(test base?) WITH CYANOSTANE ( RAMPAGE PH) AND SUPPORT SUPS

thomaslcudgel

thomaslcudgel

Awards
Alrighty guys....so I've got a few cycles under my belt give or take. I'm 6'2 about 250 and my bf% is about 25 percent which is high for me. I'm working on getting that lower before I even start this cycle ( which will probably be towards the end of Spring). My cycle will consist of the following...

Trestolone ( Dermatr3st) at 25 mgs daily for 6 weeks ( can I use as a test base at low dosage?)
Rampage ( Cyanostane) 24 mgs ED
Tudca
Cycle Support
Baby Asprin ( 88 mgs a day)
NAC
Garlic supplement
Kidney Cleanse

PCT:

Nolvadex
Test booster
Creatine
Possible AI to prevent estro rebound

AIs

Aromasin
Caber ( for possible prolactin issues)

My hope is that keeping the MENT at a low dose that it can serve as a test base for the Cyano and negate the lethargy and libido sides......the only reason I'm considering this is because I question the validity of sources here in my city for good ole test smh. Should I wait for a legit test source, run androhard as a test base instead or proceed with this as a cycle?!?! Any critique and advice is welcome! If I'm doing something wrong please tell me before I make a mistake! Thanks bros!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why trest? It's a bloater and with your body fat it'll increase the chances of estrogenic sides. The other thing is that you should loose fat before running aas but that's up to you. I wouldnt be satisfied after a cycle had i been at 25%.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of people use Trest for the exact reason you are.
Should be good to go.
Have you ever ran cyanostane before.
I have a bottle just havnt heard much about it.

thomaslcudgel

thomaslcudgel

Awards
Why trest? It's a bloater and with your body fat it'll increase the chances of estrogenic sides. The other thing is that you should loose fat before running aas but that's up to you. I wouldnt be satisfied after a cycle had i been at 25%.
Yeah I'm probably over stating my bf but I'd rather be over than under I'll do a pic of my front....here's my back. Some fluff but not terrible
FB_IMG_1514650627117.jpg

thomaslcudgel

thomaslcudgel

Awards
Lots of people use Trest for the exact reason you are.
Should be good to go.
Have you ever ran cyanostane before.
I have a bottle just havnt heard much about it.
I've ran cyanostane before in the form of Dragon ph it's damn good stuff! Super low on sides.....dryyyyyy as hell and I recommend a joint support supplement with it. I honestly think it's one of the best orals you can run and strength goes up rapidly.....it just dries me out like crazy!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm probably over stating my bf but I'd rather be over than under I'll do a pic of my front....here's my back. Some fluff but not terribleView attachment 158742
Trest is not a compound you wanna run with little experience. The compound tends to bloat you quite a lot and I would rather run deca with test.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran cyanostane before in the form of Dragon ph it's damn good stuff! Super low on sides.....dryyyyyy as hell and I recommend a joint support supplement with it. I honestly think it's one of the best orals you can run and strength goes up rapidly.....it just dries me out like crazy!
Sweet.

thomaslcudgel

thomaslcudgel

Awards
Trest is not a compound you wanna run with little experience. The compound tends to bloat you quite a lot and I would rather run deca with test.
I agree with you 100 percent....my only hiccup is legitimate sources for it. I'd love to just run test. I have some experience but I don't think I'm ready for ment.....I just wondered if it would suffice as a base for cyano

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with you 100 percent....my only hiccup is legitimate sources for it. I'd love to just run test. I have some experience but I don't think I'm ready for ment.....I just wondered if it would suffice as a base for cyano
I hear you. I just think it's better to find a legit source than just run something cause you're in a hurry but it's up to you. I personally don't like these highly estrogenic compounds

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear you. I just think it's better to find a legit source than just run something cause you're in a hurry but it's up to you. I personally don't like these highly estrogenic compounds

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Not too much out there on cyanostane but I always read that it can be tough on the liver so I'd be generous with the TUDCA.

thomaslcudgel

thomaslcudgel

Awards
I'm not really in a rush lol....if you read my post I said I wasn't even wanting to run anything till the end of spring....it's December now lol