Blood work advice needed

Fly22

Awards
Hi all
Currently cruising on sustanon 250 e/w and wanted to up dose for an 8 wk blast along with Dbol. Had my bloods done 1st and look slightly worrying. Can anyone advise how I can lower my blood count ? Be grateful for any advice
IMG_0924.JPG
IMG_0925.JPG
IMG_0926.JPG

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Normally I would say get on a arb "which you should" but your in blood donation range.

You should donate soon

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You absolutely should not touch dbol, you should lower your cruise to a real trt dose. 125-150mg and donate. Seriously, your test is double the reference range, your still on a cycle regardless of what your talking. Cut your testosterone dose in half.

When was your last cycle and what did it consist of

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And your lipids are still trashed from your last cycle or your diet.

Fly22

Awards
Normally I would say get on a arb "which you should" but your in blood donation range.

You should donate soon
Thanks for reply I am booked in to donate blood tomorrow. Will this sort my problem

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for reply I am booked in to donate blood tomorrow. Will this sort my problem
It'll temporarily sort your hematocrit problem, it's not going to put your testosterone in normal range or fix your cholesterol. You need to stop cruising on steroid cycle doses if your testosterone is double the reference range then 250 mg is way too much for you to cruise on while getting your health in check. Until you drop your dose down to legitimate trt doses that put you in the natural range for an extended period of time and get yourself healthy you're going to have endless problems

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm saying this because I wanted to touch home so you understand, people who do what you're doing and don't let their health markers get back to normal and spend enough time off cycle and take too many orals are the people who have heart attacks and die down the road. You want to run your cycle and when you're cycle finishes you want to stop pinning completely for about 2 to 3 weeks and let your testosterone levels drop back down close to the normal range then you get on real trt 150 mg or so and you cruise for an extended period of time while getting blood work once your blood work looks good that doesn't mean it's okay to go back on cycle that means you've been healthy for only a few days so even right now if you get your hematocrit fixed by this blood donation, that means you've been healthy for one day. Now you need to spend another 6 to 8 weeks being healthy and getting your cholesterol back in range and getting your testosterone levels down to range. Otherwise you are just going to add more and more accumulative damage cycle by cycle until it's too late

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry for the lack of punctuation marks I use the talk to text feature for that

Fly22

Awards
Sorry for the lack of punctuation marks I use the talk to text feature for that
Thank u for ur information I will take all on board and hopefully get myself back in line. I was shocked to see how bad my results were obviously need to do more homework on this