Sarms Stack advices needed! Rad-lgd-mk

Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Awards
Hello I'm Dunno 33 ,159, 5 8". Natty since yesterday. Working out for 3 years. I attach a photo.
I'm a newbie I was wondering if what I'm doing has some sense. If you don't bother to leave a thought I really appreciate.

I just bought a product all in 1 : Laxosterone 50mg, Epistane 25mg, Arimistane 25mg, Rad 140 5mg, Lgd4033 5 mg yk11 1mg. 1 caps per day. I researched and I was wondering if has sense take epistane, and arimistane (AI). The rad140 has half life of 48-60h so I'm stacking up to 10-15 mg I think.
I know this is a suppressive cycle and the pct the source offered me was a stuck of natural / integrator and arimistane. Do I have to find some enclomiphene or tamoxifen or similar? Do I have to Integrate the cycle with something like DHEA?
after the first capsule I felt an itchy left nippel...it s just my mind right? I could never be gyno after 1 dose
Ty anyway anybody!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your "natural pct" isint gonna do anything. You also purchased a really crappy poorly thought out product. Epistane is like 50mg max dose and sarms are like 15mg minimum dose. This product us dosed terribly and honestly I wouldn't use it. Additionally Epistane and sarms, your estrogen is gonna get crushed if your not on testosterone or 4 andro.

Also half lives of orals don't really mean anything unless you wanna get it out your system to pass a drug test. Even if a oral has a 2-3 day half life you take it daily just like injectables with 2-3 day half lives are typically used daily

You also probably didn't get itching nips at 1 dose. It's in your head most likely. If anything this stack could possibly help shrink or prevent gyno from estrogenic compounds.

Every guy thinks there getting gyno on there first cycle. Like 90 out of 100 think there getting imaginary side effects on there first cycle.

Hope that's helpful..

Serms...... I suggest nolva/tamoxifen for pct

My screen name is a 15% off code

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hello I'm Dunno 33 ,159, 5 8". Natty since yesterday. Working out for 3 years. I attach a photo.
I'm a newbie I was wondering if what I'm doing has some sense. If you don't bother to leave a thought I really appreciate.

I just bought a product all in 1 : Laxosterone 50mg, Epistane 25mg, Arimistane 25mg, Rad 140 5mg, Lgd4033 5 mg yk11 1mg. 1 caps per day. I researched and I was wondering if has sense take epistane, and arimistane (AI). The rad140 has half life of 48-60h so I'm stacking up to 10-15 mg I think.
I know this is a suppressive cycle and the pct the source offered me was a stuck of natural / integrator and arimistane. Do I have to find some enclomiphene or tamoxifen or similar? Do I have to Integrate the cycle with something like DHEA?
after the first capsule I felt an itchy left nippel...it s just my mind right? I could never be gyno after 1 dose
Ty anyway anybody!!
OMG.. All that stack in one bite.

Imagine that you are going to a pizzzeria, the restaurateur gives you a small hard boc and says to you, Here you have everything in this block, pizza, olive anchovies tomato, cheese, spicy oil, the salad starter, the dessert, the wine , the digestive cake, the coffee, the little chocolate that goes with the coffee, and the ass of the mairmaid...

Do you consume?

Take with interest what SMont tells you, which is very relevant

Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Awards
Ok I understand I'm really out of my zone. The product is sh*t and they actually sold me something for pct just to make money. Clap to me 👏
Thank you for the answers. They are really useful so I can learn something of this new world(for me). If anybody wants to add something I'm all ears.
This is the "pct"

And this is the Sh*t

I don't know if I can write the names of the products just in case, to stay away from theme

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Ok I understand I'm really out of my zone. The product is sh*t and they actually sold me something for pct just to make money. Clap to me 👏
Thank you for the answers. They are really useful so I can learn something of this new world(for me). If anybody wants to add something I'm all ears.
This is the "pct"
And this is the Sh*t

I don't know if I can write the names of the products just in case, to stay away from theme
Don' t worry 💪

Yes bro,

You still have a very well composed physique (for my part, my opinion)

I just wasted my time looking for a site where there was a Sarms liquid with 10 sarms in 1 one bottle :) .But I lost it I just wanted to show you the stupidity of certain brands

You are right, stay away from this kind of products.

So much product in a single hidden box can also be something a little... dirty....

If you want to take Samrs, choose them individually.

I will not speak for others. But my choices will be LGD 4033 with Dermacrine.
On a cycle of 8 weeks for example.

An OCT on the cycle, don't forget TUDCA, NAC, MILK THISTLE, OMEGA 3 and ZINC.
At the end of the CYCLE, you can take as Smont porpose a Toremifen or I would have taken Enclomipene

LGD is only moderately suppressive, so a heavy load of PCT is not necessary.
You can go with products from @sns8778 Like Optimize T and products from @Apex_Alchemy like B AET.
Organize your budget well, you would only be satisfied rather than having an arrogant price which can put your hormones out of order.

Other Pile may be interesting
Like RAD140 +4AD

Oh about ths sickers ( label )
I noticed that most products can compete.
The yk11 not really ideal with the tendons, especially since Epistane puts them in pain. Vourle RAD140 which can add to dry joints. Arimistane has nothing to do in it.

Last edited:
Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Awards
Ok that's a start!
Thanks for all the info. Very very appreciated!
You found a great mix too I see ahahah "the black magic bottle"

As I understand the sarms in this "product" are underdosated, maybe it s the reason why they sell you some sort of PCT which has not serms but it could possibly work because at the end you are with 0 estrogens but not actually soppressed?

I have the feeling to know so much more now than 5 days ago when I did the stupid shop....they were 5 days of research that I should have done before wasting money

Thanks for what you said about my physique, I worked really hard last 3 years but I still have a lot to do...I thought to use a little juice to give that something more but I don't really know now

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is the "pct"View attachment 233651
And this is the Sh*t
View attachment 233653
Nothing about that is a pct. It's a bunch of supplements, things you add to a pct.

Epistane is a anabolic steroid just like winstrol or any other steroid, sarms are not steroids but there still hormones that act like steroids. Real anabolics need a real pct. I mean you don't have to do anything, it's your decision. But I like to use this as a example.

After you take a **** you don't have to wipe your ass, but you probably should.

After a a cycle you don't have to do a real pct, but you probably should

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just realized your not in the US so my link to pct won't help you. But look around and you will find it.

If your training in a commercial gym then you could probably find real gear too if you make some friends. You might only be 160lbs but your a shredded 160lbs and its very obvious you work hard and eat right. Most ppl would look at you and say steroids is probably the next step and I'd bet sooner or later someone will approach you for that

Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Awards
Ok, the pct is needed even with that great mix salad. I really enjoyed the metaphor!!! Ahahahaha it's limpid. Don't worry Ty anyway for the link. I LL find a way. There are shops online where I found enclomiphene and tamoxifen and others. I think I would go with tamoxifen or enclomiphene. I just have to understand more about the difference between them. I read tamox could be useful for gyne on cycle and after as PCT. I think I ll go with it.
Anyway Ty, you had the patience to read and answer a newbie like me. I really appreciate

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you run that cycle anyway I would definitely run it with some dermacrine or something that aromatizes. My joints and tendons hurt just reading it. As said already, you have a lot of dry compounds mixed with some that are not only dry, but dry you out. Just a very poorly made product using a lot of compounds that sound great but other than a couple of them are all underdosed.

As far as why they sold you the OTC PCT, it was to take your money, absolutely no other reason. If you do decide to run that PCT product anyway then don't go over 1 pill a day unless you want your joints hurting. I can't imagine arimistane at 100-150mg, it would be horribly painful to my joints and tendons. Only issue with that is if you only take one you aren't even coming anywhere close to effective doses on most of the other ingredients in it.

By the way congratulations on building such an impressive physique naturally. Now for suggestions, I would just go find a place you can get some decent oil based gear and run that. It is going to be much easier on the system, and much healthier on your lipids than most orals, and almost definitely better than most designer steroids that never got approved by the FDA due to other issues they deemed somehow unsafe. I wish I had skipped over the designers and gone straight to the real deal. I wouldn't have spent nearly the money I have already, and would have felt better the whole time I was on.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Lots of good advice here lol

So you are in EU, not far from me so just on the map :) ( FR )

To help you out a bit if you order from @sns8778 delivers to EU, and they have everything you need for PCT . And if you want For ideal delivery for Sarms and Serms you can use CamoChem it's UK so you save delivery time. You also have UKsarms which delivers you discreetly with essential oil packaging.

About joints

Do not hesitate Omega 3 or Krill oil. Transdermic ( Topicals ) with cucumin and Dermacrine.

Last edited:
Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Awards
]
That for all the suggestions!
I already have the integrators you mentioned...I was ready ahahah
Anyways if I have to use something that aromatize what do you think of? Ii don't know what dermacrine is...I just googled but I can only find cream and shampoo..... I still couldn't understand the combo sarms + serm like nolva can save estrogen to drop. Somebody write to use DHEA....as protect estrogens and it is a testo base. I don't really know what it means I tryed to research but online it s very messy to understand something clean.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just some 25mg DHEA capsules, probably start around 50mg a day to get a little aromatization to estrogen going. You don't want estrogen too low. It really sucks, bad libido, less growth, achy and dry joints, more injury risk. You can find it easily on Amazon and it is pretty cheap, so not a big deal.

Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Awards
Yes I have my DHEA coming on today. I ordered it yesterday. It s a 50mg cps so maybe I will just get 1 EOD. Sounds good? Il see how I feel and adjust. I have at hand nolva you never know. Anyway here in Italy DHEA is banned. I don't know why. I had to order it from abroad. Updated: I did start to use that shitty product but lt s not so shitty. I alread increase strength and reps after 4 days. And I can see myself in the mirror being bigger or "fuller" i don't how to explain in English sorry ahaha. I got 1 kg more less. Didn't change diet or training. I LL use for 2-3 weeks not more. I'm worry for my liver and Hdl. I'm using milk thistle NAC kril oil Coq10 berberina vit d3&K2.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
HI
]
That for all the suggestions!
I already have the integrators you mentioned...I was ready ahahah
Anyways if I have to use something that aromatize what do you think of? Ii don't know what dermacrine is...I just googled but I can only find cream and shampoo..... I still couldn't understand the combo sarms + serm like nolva can save estrogen to drop. Somebody write to use DHEA....as protect estrogens and it is a testo base. I don't really know what it means I tryed to research but online it s very messy to understand something clean.
Here is the famous Dermacrine . i have yet two bottle. I'ts the best Topical in Dhea ( for me ).

Agree for DHEA, follow the advice of MrKleen73

It seems to me that DHEA reacts in function to the user ( convert to Estro and Testo) , but you have to find your dose ( so 25g ED for me ). I may be saying stupidity, but he can pass the Estro as 4 Andro will do. The only DHEA that does not turn into Oestro would be 7-dhea or 7-keto. While the most reputable 11 on 11-Keto can directly elevate your DHT

Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Awards
I can't open the link! Redirect on this page. Anyway I find it in the end but it s not common in Italy/Europe I think. Most web sites are American. I read the ingredients, it s made of DHEA + pregnolone. It s easier to find oral integrator.
You are taking technical things! I have to research more about 7keto and 11 keto.
Anyway it is 6 days now on the ***** stuff not 4. I have since the day1 a slight hypersensitivity on the left nippel.........it s really weird! it's not painful, it doesn't itch but wired
I ll keep you posted

Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Awards
Maybe I sound stupid but I just ask.

Is it a good idea to run nolvadex now on the 2nd week to try to keep my endogenous testo production going? 10mg EOD?

I dose 2 capsules since today of that steroid and sarms stack so I doubled the dose. I feel good for now. I just feel really in pieces for 3-5 hours after the workout ( but I train early in the morning about 5am for 1 hour and a half to 2 hours max effort but not strength proctocol, reps between 8-12 at failure).

I add supplements today: tudca(already taking NAC for liver) and ecdysterone, panax ginseng, d-aspartic acid as testo booster mix (and biotine for hairs support) though about these?

I was thinking to add nolvadex low dosage for 2nd and 3rd week on cycle than up the dose to 20-30 mg ED for 2 to 3 weeks after cycle as PCT till blood work.

Maybe I'm taking stupidity 🤔

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I can't open the link! Redirect on this page. Anyway I find it in the end but it s not common in Italy/Europe I think. Most web sites are American. I read the ingredients, it s made of DHEA + pregnolone. It s easier to find oral integrator.
You are taking technical things! I have to research more about 7keto and 11 keto.
Anyway it is 6 days now on the ***** stuff not 4. I have since the day1 a slight hypersensitivity on the left nippel.........it s really weird! it's not painful, it doesn't itch but wired
I ll keep you posted
Oh sorry
try here: Search results for: 'derma' (powermyself.com)

So too,
I am not Pro nolva. But I'm not sure he can play the role like sarms+serms. Rather, it is used as a termination.

Can be enclosed "during" a cycle. But it's a choice.

I DM you a help story on the sarms + serms protocol so as not to pollute here.

Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Awards
This is estrogenic revenge. Because your hands always go by ancestral choice on the right nipple in women: D
Ahahahahahah this is nice! Ok I'll read the DM.
By the way yes I was thinking sarms+serm but as you all know I'm a f******newbbbby.
As the supplements? Usefull-useless?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your "natural pct" isint gonna do anything. You also purchased a really crappy poorly thought out product. Epistane is like 50mg max dose and sarms are like 15mg minimum dose. This product us dosed terribly and honestly I wouldn't use it. Additionally Epistane and sarms, your estrogen is gonna get crushed if your not on testosterone or 4 andro.

Also half lives of orals don't really mean anything unless you wanna get it out your system to pass a drug test. Even if a oral has a 2-3 day half life you take it daily just like injectables with 2-3 day half lives are typically used daily

You also probably didn't get itching nips at 1 dose. It's in your head most likely. If anything this stack could possibly help shrink or prevent gyno from estrogenic compounds.

Every guy thinks there getting gyno on there first cycle. Like 90 out of 100 think there getting imaginary side effects on there first cycle.

Hope that's helpful..

Serms...... I suggest nolva/tamoxifen for pct

My screen name is a 15% off code
smont are you slow buddy? obvious troll. i mean SUPER obvious! read his screen name and try again...

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
OMG !!!!

Idkwiamd_DUNNO 👈

Sherlock johnny412 🕵️‍♂️ + 10

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
But who is it ?

maybe @Smont can debunk that!
He said he's come from Ita and didn't speak Ita.... he speak Just Inglish🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's not a troll thread
LMAO LOL LOL LOL ok buddy damn!!! im
It's not a troll thread
LMAO LOL LOL LOL!!! ok buddy! im a noob too! im gonna post my pic later of me at bout 8 percent bodyfat ripped to the bones....but im a noob and have no clue how i got like this! and once again theres THAT USERNAME! alrighty carry on!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
LMAO LOL LOL LOL ok buddy damn!!! im

LMAO LOL LOL LOL!!! ok buddy! im a noob too! im gonna post my pic later of me at bout 8 percent bodyfat ripped to the bones....but im a noob and have no clue how i got like this! and once again theres THAT USERNAME! alrighty carry on!
Smh dude, username means nothing, dudes shredded but he's like 150lbs and looking to cycle, what's your issue?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Smh dude, username means nothing, dudes shredded but he's like 150lbs and looking to cycle, what's your issue?
my issue is you a dumb af if you dont see this guy is messin with you

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
So let's playing to this new game

Who is the intruder... Johnny412 or Idkwiamd_DUNNO

May be this is the same personne... ? Do we all have a hallucination

Arrow' Recap: Season 5 Episode 9 — [Spoiler] Returns, [Spoiler] Dies –  TVLine

Johnny412 Show you balls... after Idkwiamd_DUNNO show his too... And we can see...

Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Awards
OMG. I v been away a few days and this happened?Guys guys slow down. I'm am a noob. The Nick was intended to be a "declaration". Yeah I m almost at 9 % of body fat BUT I am really noob (obviously not in training wrols but in the enhanced world) and I m not trolling nobody. I speak English just becoz I suppose nobody here speaks Italian. Omg I couldn't believe my eyes while reading. It was something funny.

I said I would update and here I am.
I told you I doubled the dose (2 cps/day) but it was just 1 day, the day after I turn back to 1 because I was seeing results in strength and a little more vascularity so the thought was "the less,the better" for pct and health I supposed.
Now I'm almost at end of the 2 week. And I don't really know what to do. The expectations were a little bit "higher" in strength. Even in esthetic I imagined something better and to be honest I'm a little less "shredded". I have to say I am 2 kilos heavier. No change in calories/training.

If I stop the cycle now would I be a moron? And what would be a good PCT with nolvadex?
Or if i stop the next week would be better? ( I mean for gains not health obviously) And what PCT?

****I tried the serm on cycle protocol 10 mg nolvadex ED and atm I don't have any suppression symptoms.

Sorry anyway if I didn't replied to all your doubts about me I was away with my family and didn't use too much the phone. If you really don't believe about me I can give you proof!

Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Idkwiamd_DUNNO

Awards
Omg are you ok?? I'm not a troll neither a fake I gave you proof I am form Italy...I was just asking because I'm new to the enhanced world that s it. Are you really jealous???
Se non ci credi ti posso chiamare col mio numero italiano e mandarti affanculo in diretta così ti calmi e ti dai una regolata! E smetti di insultare a caso la gente. Put this on Google translate. Enjoy.
--------------
Anyway @oliver yes it was a nice travel to Toscana (Tuscany) ! we visited a couple of friends with my little boy (6 months) the sea is beautiful. If you ever plan to visit Italy I suggest Tuscany and Puglia for visiting around and beautiful sea. Sardinia for the magnificent sea (seems like Hawaii it s indescribable) . If you wanna taste really good wine and and characteristic place Piemonte ( that where I live) Turin is defined like a little Paris and it is true it s really fantastic especially the old part "piazza catello " Via Roma" Via po" "quadrilatero romano".
------------
Sorry for the long OT. Here I close the Italy "excursus".
*If anybody wanna add something especially of how many mg of nolvadex you suggest (if you suggest) to take would be appreciated.
I took 20mg last 3 days. And I m thinking to keep 20mg first week that 10mg for an other week.
Yesterday morning I took blood work. They will give me results in 10 days (yes THEY are SLOW AS FXK) I ll update with blood.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Omg are you ok?? I'm not a troll neither a fake I gave you proof I am form Italy...I was just asking because I'm new to the enhanced world that s it. Are you really jealous???
Se non ci credi ti posso chiamare col mio numero italiano e mandarti affanculo in diretta così ti calmi e ti dai una regolata! E smetti di insultare a caso la gente. Put this on Google translate. Enjoy.
--------------
Anyway @oliver yes it was a nice travel to Toscana (Tuscany) ! we visited a couple of friends with my little boy (6 months) the sea is beautiful. If you ever plan to visit Italy I suggest Tuscany and Puglia for visiting around and beautiful sea. Sardinia for the magnificent sea (seems like Hawaii it s indescribable) . If you wanna taste really good wine and and characteristic place Piemonte ( that where I live) Turin is defined like a little Paris and it is true it s really fantastic especially the old part "piazza catello " Via Roma" Via po" "quadrilatero romano".
------------
Sorry for the long OT. Here I close the Italy "excursus".
*If anybody wanna add something especially of how many mg of nolvadex you suggest (if you suggest) to take would be appreciated.
I took 20mg last 3 days. And I m thinking to keep 20mg first week that 10mg for an other week.
Yesterday morning I took blood work. They will give me results in 10 days (yes THEY are SLOW AS FXK) I ll update with blood.
Do you see,

@johnny412 is a great strategic bad guys . You are not a woman and he must work on your approach differently . He tries to irritate you, gets closer to you to arouse your curiosity, he wants to see your manhood expressed. Wants to see you get upset. That exited him he was well exited and turn on. And he expects you to hold him accountable. Slowly he will bring you to meet him and discuss all this at Brockeback Mountain.

If this happens
Take pots of protein with you, your pH and creatine...
Avoid wet arimistane, it's fake..