Need a good alternative to alcohol for partying and raving

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Mephedrone, mdpv(caution highly addictive), 4fmc(same high as coke but a small bump will keep you going for 2+ hours) various 2cs(was always partial to 2ct7), morning glory or Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds(contain LSA but can cause GI distress) kratom, kava kava(they sell kava tea at Walmart)
Mephedrone: No thanks, been there done that, it sucks!
MDPV: I don't wanna eat anyone's face off.
4FMC: Neurotoxic.
2cs: I'd love to try 2-CB, but I don't know where to get it.
Have considered the Morning Glory and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, but worried about the GI distress.
Very interested in trying Kratom.
I take Kava on occasion, it's ok, but doesn't quite do the trick
Have also been considering 4-FA

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
Kratom is all natural, that's the beauty in it. Plus it's very morphine like, which is nice too. I've used it in the past to get off alcohol with great success.

Probably the most ****ed up drug experience I ever had was on 2CI. I have a feeling the dose was way too high. The guy I bought it from had it prefilled in a capsule which I proceeded to eat. Definitely not a party drug at higher doses. $o.o2

Ya know moonflower seeds can be kind of a riot. Aka datura or jimson weed. I used to just buy moon flower seed packets at the grocery store. The stuff either loves you or hates you. Some people have allergic reactions where their throat seizes up and it feels like your gonna die, but you don't die. It just feels like your going to.

I always had pretty major effects from the stuff. It can take awhile to peak. Sort of like living dream, being ten feet tall kind of vibe. More of a shamanistic vibe, but that's just what I got from it. These things sort of take on their own personalities with different people.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Also poppy pod tea, you can get dried poppies at your local florists

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Yeah, I've seen her videos before....would not bang
I wouldn't either.:why:

Kratom is all natural, that's the beauty in it. Plus it's very morphine like, which is nice too. I've used it in the past to get off alcohol with great success.

Probably the most ****ed up drug experience I ever had was on 2CI. I have a feeling the dose was way too high. The guy I bought it from had it prefilled in a capsule which I proceeded to eat. Definitely not a party drug at higher doses. $o.o2

Ya know moonflower seeds can be kind of a riot. Aka datura or jimson weed. I used to just buy moon flower seed packets at the grocery store. The stuff either loves you or hates you. Some people have allergic reactions where their throat seizes up and it feels like your gonna die, but you don't die. It just feels like your going to.

I always had pretty major effects from the stuff. It can take awhile to peak. Sort of like living dream, being ten feet tall kind of vibe. More of a shamanistic vibe, but that's just what I got from it. These things sort of take on their own personalities with different people.
You sound like a Kratom expert!! :) Thanks for the info.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Did you ever try your Kratom/Focus/Ephedrine stack? Personally I would leave out the Kava, as I would think that would make you completely comatose. I love taking an ECA stack and then 2-3 oz. of Bali before hitting the gym. The energy is insane and I'm able to sleep like a baby.
Kratom and ECA? Sounds like fun! Have done a Phenibut/Kava/ECA stack before and that was rather enjoyable. Didn't really like the fogginess the Phenibut gave me the next day though. I bet replacing it with Kratom and doing a Kratom/Kava/ECA stack would be awesome!

I also just got a big nootropic order in...Noopept, Aniracetam, Pramiracetam, Adrafinil, and Phenylpiracetam! I bet throwing a couple of those into the mix would make for an incredible experience.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey everyone on this thread should look into a new product from Blackstone labs called Euphoria. It is supposed to be released soon, its not toxic its fast acting lasts about 45 min and supposedly rather cheep.
Cheers

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
this kratum stuf, it's available online? i searched and found a bunch of sites but what should i be looking for as far as strength,pill,cap......etc

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Kratom and ECA? Sounds like fun! Have done a Phenibut/Kava/ECA stack before and that was rather enjoyable. Didn't really like the fogginess the Phenibut gave me the next day though. I bet replacing it with Kratom and doing a Kratom/Kava/ECA stack would be awesome!

I also just got a big nootropic order in...Noopept, Aniracetam, Pramiracetam, Adrafinil, and Phenylpiracetam! I bet throwing a couple of those into the mix would make for an incredible experience.
Yup, it definitely enhances and in intensifys my workout.

this kratum stuf, it's available online? i searched and found a bunch of sites but what should i be looking for as far as strength,pill,cap......etc

What kind of results are you looking for? Energy, relaxation, pain mangement, euphoria...all of the above? They have several different strains available depending on your needs. I get mine from Undergroundsupps.com...they have some of the best K out there including powder, caps, resin, extract plus they include a goodie pack with all orders which allows you to try a variety of strains for free!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why's that?
Sounded like you were talking about ketamine hehe..
'K' is pretty much synonymous with it. ;)

I've heard a lot of talk about Kratom, have yet to try it out. Sounds interesting though.

I'm a big fan of nootropics mainly, I'm in my 30s now and not into any sort of mind altering drugs or alternatives anymore unless they effect things like neuroplasticity and are neuroregenerative, but kratom looks like it's nice and mellow. I'm pretty good with some ephedrine and tequila when I go out for a long night, but then again I handle my liquor very well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I recently found out I have an alcohol intolerance (alcohol allergy) and I can no longer drink. I guess that's a good thing since it won't be hurting my gains, however, now I need a new intoxicant for when I go out. Any suggestions? Could be a drug, substance, research chemical, supplement stack, nootropic stack, anything, I don't care. As long as it won't completely melt my brain, and will loosen me up and give me a chance to let loose, I'm willing to give it a shot. Alright GO!!
Matt (aka dsade) has developed a new product called PORTAL that is an "alcohol substitute". Maybe he might jump in and say something about it.

~Rosie~

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I've heard a lot of talk about Kratom, have yet to try it out. Sounds interesting though.

I'm a big fan of nootropics mainly, I'm in my 30s now and not into any sort of mind altering drugs or alternatives anymore unless they effect things like neuroplasticity and are neuroregenerative, but kratom looks like it's nice and mellow. I'm pretty good with some ephedrine and tequila when I go out for a long night, but then again I handle my liquor very well.
I only drink tequila. It's weird, but I never, ever get any hangover from it.

I've been a noot fan for a long time now and love taking phenylpiracetam on a rec level.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I only drink tequila. It's weird, but I never, ever get any hangover from it.

I've been a noot fan for a long time now and love taking phenylpiracetam on a rec level.
I'm the same. I'm from NYC and last time I was at high altitudes (Denver) I drank a ton of tequila and all it did was make me hyper (as usual). I just metabolize alcohol differently than most others or something lol. I don't have much experience with the racetams. I've tried piracetam with choline ages ago for a couple weeks and didn't feel anything from it. But I really love the occasional deprenyl with some PEA, especially if I've blocked mao-b for a few days already. I wouldn't really recommend this though, at least not more than once a month tops. Diminishing effects and downregulates things too much.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool thread. Lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Matt (aka dsade) has developed a new product called PORTAL that is an "alcohol substitute". Maybe he might jump in and say something about it.

~Rosie~
That portal creation looks amazingly ingenious especially the part that has an "antidote" to counteract the effects and instantly sober you up. If it stimulates the gaba receptor though it could mildly addictive. I am curious about how close structurally it is to GHB...

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards

Oh lord NO!! lol! Isn't that the stuff originally made for cats?? :tongue2:

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Portal is the real deal and I love the fact that it's zero calorie. BIG PLUS.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you had a chance to experience it?
Yeah i beta tested it before it was in flavoring and took it straight up out the bottle. Took around 20ml straight to the mouth before realizing how strong it was, fortunately after ten seconds or so the excruciating feeling was gone. Iv'e drank worse things straight up before like bai jiu (cheap chinese alcohol) that tastes like straight up gasoline. Best thing about portal is there is no hangover, no crash, and it works for hours on end.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i beta tested it before it was in flavoring and took it straight up out the bottle. Took around 20ml straight to the mouth before realizing how strong it was, fortunately after ten seconds or so the excruciating feeling was gone. Iv'e drank worse things straight up before like bai jiu (cheap chinese alcohol) that tastes like straight up gasoline. Best thing about portal is there is no hangover, no crash, and it works for hours on end.
Sounds great!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crack cocaine. /thread

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just ordered Portal Ill report back.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya for 20 bucks a bottle it is a little pricey if it doesnt do much but Ill check it out and if you want to toss any more samples my way Ill do "extensive research" on the matter lol
I took the whole bottle at once. Used to take comparable things back in the day but had to use 2-3 shots worth and it'd all add up the same, with that being said if you can get over the taste you're in for a good euphoric buzz.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I took the whole bottle at once. Used to take comparable things back in the day but had to use 2-3 shots worth and it'd all add up the same, with that being said if you can get over the taste you're in for a good euphoric buzz.
Ill mix it in with some water and MIO and see what happens :drunk:

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill mix it in with some water and MIO and see what happens :drunk:
either take it straight up or mix it with a diet coke. water will just probably make it taste worse.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
either take it straight up or mix it with a diet coke. water will just probably make it taste worse.
I didn't mind the taste - bit like grapefruit.

~Rosie~

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice I'm interested to see how the extract in the product works. There really aren't any reviews up online about it

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ya that stuff taste like gas!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
OK there is a bit of a head change with this stuff. Almost like getting just a little high. Very functional though its not inebriating.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much did you take

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
How much did you take
Half the bottle. the effects lasted for a short time I'll try the other half here some time on an empty stomach to see if this enhances the duration

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Half the bottle. the effects lasted for a short time I'll try the other half here some time on an empty stomach to see if this enhances the duration
About how long did the effects last?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK there is a bit of a head change with this stuff. Almost like getting just a little high. Very functional though its not inebriating.
Are you talking about Portal? Depends on what you're mixing it with. And a "bottle" is supposed to last longer than two "uses".

~Rosie~

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
About how long did the effects last?
An hour maybe a bit longer. I tried a small squirt and didnt feel much so I took a bigger one and felt the change. Idk its cool but rather expensive for how I felt IMO.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
you can always eat it. Give it two weeks. It takes a couple weeks to reach, what i'd consider optimal therapuetic levels. At first it shocks the system and most people get "too high" on it...after a couple weeks you get ****in level. Good ganja is a life saver. I miss my cali script like crazy.

legal-wise tho. I'm sittin here thinking about phenibut. It seemed to hit me best after a few doses. Like my body got used to it and I was able to access a sort of lucid awake, dreamy state with it whereas the first few times it mostly jsut made me tired.

1000mg doses, maybe mix with red bull if you need to go anywhere. takes like 2-3 hours to come on. Which is weird to get used to, but just accept it, despite it's long come up it's a very effective chem. like a cross between flexiril and valium aka muscle relaxer and benzo

been using it at night to deal with kratom withdrawals lately. Vitamin c all day keeps things alright, but at night the restless legs got crazy - phenibut really helped with all that. I'm passed that point now and a bit of alcohol does me fine.

Kratom aint no joke, **** may be legal and impossible to overdose on - but a steady habit will produce your typical 3 week dope sick withdrawals - compare it to a non-oxy pill habit like vicodin or morphines.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Kratom really did that to you? That's crazy! Maybe its because I never used it for long stretches that I never saw the withdrawal effects. It sounds nasty

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Vape some good medical pot and you will feel amazing with almost no negative health effects. I have tried kratom. It helped me beat an oxy addiction after losing my son. Kratom is a miracle plant like marijuanna in my opinion. As far as withdrawal from it I think that is totally exaggerated. It is like a mild allergy or cold compared to the plague when comparing a serious opiod addiction to Kratom. I used Kratom for months and slowly weened off of it. You have to want to quit for it to work for detox though. It didn't get me high by any means it just prevented me from dealing with withdrawal sickness which was mind blowing to me. I thought There was nothing that could help other than more opiod drugs, Suboxone, or methadone which I did f want to