natty t's trying to get back into football.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Dude, if she "talks too much", and "probably isn't anything", then you don't need to be making sacrifices. Make her watch something you want to watch if she's after your time and company. I'm not telling you to be a **** to her, but there's a difference between being a **** and being a pussy. Just my $.02, bro! Hope you have fun regardless. :)
you're right.

i've always let girls walk all over me.

we'll be going to whatever movie i feel like paying for.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
more to add.

last night took another nocturnabol and one gram of gaba sublingually one with water...

and again i did not fall asleep untill about 1-1:30.

however, i just realized something about my body. I'm hypoglycemic so when i don't ingest carbs i get really sleepy and crappy feeling.
I think i'm going to completely cut carbs out after about 4 pm and see how that works today.

maybe i can play around with myown chemistry and induce a good nights sleep that way.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I cut out my carbs around 6:00 everyday. I wonder if that will help you get to sleep?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
more to add.

last night took another nocturnabol and one gram of gaba sublingually one with water...

and again i did not fall asleep untill about 1-1:30.

however, i just realized something about my body. I'm hypoglycemic so when i don't ingest carbs i get really sleepy and crappy feeling.
I think i'm going to completely cut carbs out after about 4 pm and see how that works today.

maybe i can play around with myown chemistry and induce a good nights sleep that way.
I thought the sleep aid of choice for you southerners was a double shot of moonshine.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
okay.

workout today.

Back day.

Started off with deads as always.
225x12...it was too easy so i set the weights down and put on 45's
315x8x1 felt great but i was losing my grip
315x6x1 the weights slipped out of my hands i couldn't get a hold on them long enough to pull the weight all the way up. this is horrible my grips never been this bad.
dropped back down to 225 for grip
225x10x2

Close grip t-bar rows
after starting off strong on deads i decided to move the weight up on these
2 45s and a one 35-4 sets of 10

wide grip bent over rows-
135 lb's 4 sets of 10

wide grip lat pull downs-
100 lbs (i'm bad on pull downs i've had notoriously weak pull downs so this is going to be a huge focus for me)
4 sets of 8

hammer curls
1 set of 15 on each arm with 45's

had a huge amount of focus and intensity today. I still feel it. I feel driven.

I down 64 oz of water during workout and so far i've gotten almost another 50 down. I'm super hungry, but i've already eaten two protein bars, two protein shakes, 15 oz of pork loin, one natty peanut butter sandwhich with three pieces of wheat and 6 table spoons of peanut butter. i've got a back up pack of beef jerky, one more sandwhich, an orange, and one more bar but i don't know if it's going to last me untill i get off...
Good job bro....Keep tearing it up...:dl:

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
im late but im in. Lets see these workouts do some damage!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
texans are religous about football huh?
Ya man BIG TIME my oldest son is 7 and he played tackle football this year for tops of texas and they won the championship in their division. It's even win or go home at the young age of 7...LOL But I was very proud of his whole team...:18:

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
texans are religous about football huh?
uh...

isn't everyone?

I mean god did invent the sport for a reason.

dude i live football.
the whole notion that there may be a "work stoppage" in the nfl in 2010 is almost enough to make me cry....

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
uh...

isn't everyone?

I mean god did invent the sport for a reason.

dude i live football.
the whole notion that there may be a "work stoppage" in the nfl in 2010 is almost enough to make me cry....
Hell yeah football fukkkkinnnnnn rocks....So how was the date???:far2t:

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
alright so last night i upped my gaba intake from 2 grams to 4 grams per the suggestion of AM user Dormantfiber....freakin awesome.

I was out within 30 minutes and I slept deep and hard.

it was fantastic. I feel great right now.

soon as i get off work i'll be headin to the gym for chest day. tomorrow should be an off day i think....

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
it should also be noted i crossed into the 260 club yesterday morning....

261?

I'll be running a cycle of slim extreme with my next order in hopes to get this back down to the 250's....

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
centapani is by far my fav.

if i were to go into bodybuilding i'd love to compete against him some time

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I found some old pictures from my sophomore year in highschool....(16years old)

I was a right tackle and a defensive tackle...(hence the belly)

I'll try to get a digital camera soon and get updated pic's....

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Nice pics bro, can't wait to see some updated ones.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
alright guys. fun chest day at the gym for me. tomorrow is an off day lifting wise so i decided to throw in some more exercises...

Bench Press:
185x6-this was too easy, and i decided instead of doing extra reps i'd raise the weight.
215x8x1
215x6x1
185x6x1
165x6x1
155x6x1
Despite moving up 30 pounds on bench, I felt extremely flat...I couldn't get a pump going for anything. I even tried going extra slow down, resting at the bottom, and going slow up.

Incline Press:
115 x8 reps x4 sets- I started getting a great pump going really slow through these. I have a bad history of hurting my shoulders on this lift which is why i'm staying light on it right now. I may raise it up in a few chest days...or maybe next week, depending on how my chest feels.

Skull Crushers
70 lbs x 6 reps x 3 sets
By this time, the pump was really intense and i was having problems controlling the weight on the way down...and i didn't really want to make the name ring true...

Tricep KickBacks (i think that's what they're called)
25 lbs x 8 reps per arm x 4 sets
I've never done these before, and maybe it was because I already had a good pump going but they were just brutal. I loved em.

Incline Flyes
40 lbs x 10 reps x 4 sets
nothing different here...well i went up 5 pounds from last time i did these

Side Raises
30 lbs x 8 reps x 4 sets
went up 5 pounds today. against the most intense pump i've had yet.

Front Raises
30 lbs x 8 reps x 2 sets
30 lbs x 12 reps x 2 sets.
well i started these off normal, then on my third set i decided to change it up a little bit, so i decided to do my 8 reps one arm at a time. so like, right, left, right, left, then at my 8 reps, I randomly decided to do both arms at the same time just to see how it felt...omg i thought my delts were gonna rip...so of course i did 3 more...then i did another set just like that :)

Backwards on the fly machine (to hit rear delt)
110 pounds x 8 reps x 4 sets.

Shrugs, (running the rack)
85 lbs x 8 reps
80 lbs x 8 reps
75 lbs x 8 reps
70 lbs x 8 reps
65 lbs x 12 reps
60 lbs x 12 reps
55 lbs x 15 reps
50 lbs x 15 reps
45 lbs x 20 reps
40 lbs x 20 reps
35 lbs x 25 reps
30 lbs x 25 reps
25 lbs x 25 reps
20 lbs x 30 reps
15 lbs x 30 reps
10 lbs x 35 reps
no weight x 40 reps.

I did this as one mega set without any break between weights (except to set down the weights and find the next ones)

Then I did some fore arm work, got my stretching in and now i'm here logging it.

I'm still pumped and I probably will be for awhile. I feel like my shoulders alone look about 2 inches wider

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Dang sounds like an intense workout bro, how did those shrugs feel-thats a ton of reps?

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Dang sounds like an intense workout bro, how did those shrugs feel-thats a ton of reps?
they felt good.

i was going to do another set but a bunch of kids came in and started foolin around with the weights so i did my fore arm stuff and left...

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it was alright.

she's very into talkin about herself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYrlzEUuBIM

I don't know if i'm feelin any chemistry though...
give it time man for the chemistry.

One thing that all girls have in common is this...
They absolutely fuking live to talk about themselves, its disgusting, self centered and routine for almost all females in this world.

Once I meet a girl who actually wants to hear about me... I was gonna say something sweet but I know that it will never happen so whatever.

good luck!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
give it time man for the chemistry.

One thing that all girls have in common is this...
They absolutely fuking live to talk about themselves, its disgusting, self centered and routine for almost all females in this world.

Once I meet a girl who actually wants to hear about me... I was gonna say something sweet but I know that it will never happen so whatever.

good luck!
i've actually dated alot of girls who weren't so self centered.

I'm very very much into intelligence. I can back off on the looks if a girls smart...I think that might have something to do with it...I just asked this girl on a date cuz she's pretty cute...and she's only 5'0 so she makes me feel like a beast ;)

chemistry might come, your right.

i'm not trying to rush off into a relationship again though...

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've actually dated alot of girls who weren't so self centered.

I'm very very much into intelligence. I can back off on the looks if a girls smart...I think that might have something to do with it...I just asked this girl on a date cuz she's pretty cute...and she's only 5'0 so she makes me feel like a beast ;)

chemistry might come, your right.

i'm not trying to rush off into a relationship again though...
good man, I hear ya on the intelligence, I almost married a girl who no lie looked like a asian jessica alba but she was empty in her head, just a helpless child with nothing upstairs at all.
I honestly feel sorry for her, but we just couldnt connct anymore so it ended.

Good luck with football man, give it everything you have and you will make it, if you cant as long as you can look in the mirror and know you tried your best youve done better than most. Thats how I look at it, Ive failed tons of times ,everytime though that I look in the mirror for the mst part I did all I could, and that is the main thing.

cheers!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
YouTube - Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become

well guys saturday night recap
i started taking my supps 4 days ago. As i briefly touched, I'm supplement sensitve which could slightly explain the 5 pounds in the last 4 days. It could also explain the 10-30 pound jumps on almost everyone of my lifts.

I was initially a little upset with my nocturnabol and gaba stack but after i upped my gaba dosage last night from 2 grams to 4 I was out fast and hard. I quit eating carbs at 3 today, and I've got to say I'm straight up exhausted. Maybe my playing with my bodies chemistry and hypoglycemia theory is working out.

I also have upped my uniliver dosage from 2 pills to 4, my fish oil from 5 a day to 9 a day, my vit c from 3 grams a day to 5 a day.

Food Changes:
I've not been able to stuff enough into my gut the last few days...I've been trying to somewhat control myself, but I've just straight been hungry. The last time I've been this hungry this often I was in three-a-days...

Weight and size changes:
as I said, I've jumped up 5 pounds. I'm now weighing in at 261...There are probably several factors playing into this, increase in water intake, increase in food intake, supplements, and workouts...
Howver, I'm skinnier...It sounds a little unbelievable, but i put on a pair of pants last night for my date, that had been tight the week before and they fit quite nicely around my waste, I had to take them off however cuz they were wayyy too dang tight on my thighs...(and they were levis, not stranglers??)
I've got the top two abs pokin through, and I can see some seperation in my back and legs, and striations in my delts and tri's...

Hopefully the good (and weird) news continues. I'm putting strength back on a lot faster than I would have ever thought possible...

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Good to here that your making some nice progress.
I am also big into the smart chicks, my girl now is about as smart as they come. Nothing gets past this girl for sure. She even get me contemplating some things every once in a while. Good luck w/ the girls natty, I'm sure you'll find a good one...

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Good to here that your making some nice progress.
I am also big into the smart chicks, my girl now is about as smart as they come. Nothing gets past this girl for sure. She even get me contemplating some things every once in a while. Good luck w/ the girls natty, I'm sure you'll find a good one...
haha thanks man.

yeah smart chicks are the bomb :)

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
off day. (my least favorite day of the week)

just had a huge breakfast. i've been havin whey with oats on the way to the gym for the last week so i thought i'd treat myself this morning. I had a 15 oz steak, with 5 eggs sunny side up, and a cup (measured raw) of oat's.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I bet it feels good to get that monster breakfast. I only wish that I could get one of those bad boys right now.... Yeah I'm jealous haha!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you find one... see if she has a sister and introduce me!

all these chicks today are messed guys I tell ya, they want $ and to talk about themselves.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
my family decided to celebrate my impending 20th birthday today....

so it kind of turned into a complete cheat day.

after my big breakfast i was stuffed untill about 2...plus i really don't usually eat eggs cuz i hate their after taste so everytime i even thought about food i got a sick feeling...
On my way to my grandparents house for dinner i found out we weren't eating until 5 so i had my mom stop and i bought two brisket sandwhiches on whole wheat from some bbq place. for dinner i had a pork chop, about 14 oz of chop steak with onions mushrooms and cheese melted over, and about 2 handfulls of veggies. then we opened presents. I also had two pieces of cake.

cheat day :)

tomorrow should be relatively good in the gym. ( i always feel fantastic in the days following big cheat days)

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
my family decided to celebrate my impending 20th birthday today....

so it kind of turned into a complete cheat day.

after my big breakfast i was stuffed untill about 2...plus i really don't usually eat eggs cuz i hate their after taste so everytime i even thought about food i got a sick feeling...
On my way to my grandparents house for dinner i found out we weren't eating until 5 so i had my mom stop and i bought two brisket sandwhiches on whole wheat from some bbq place. for dinner i had a pork chop, about 14 oz of chop steak with onions mushrooms and cheese melted over, and about 2 handfulls of veggies. then we opened presents. I also had two pieces of cake.

cheat day :)

tomorrow should be relatively good in the gym. ( i always feel fantastic in the days following big cheat days)
I dont see whats wrong with that. I would eat like that every day if i could. hahaha. No matter what i eat it seems like my body just wont get fat. I suppose everyone is different and some people are more prone to putting on fat then others but at age 20 working out like you do i would think the extra calories would help you out no? Every time i pig out i only put on more muscle mass. i wish i could pig out every day but im poor, and a bad cook!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
naw man i'm more endo/meso

i put on muscle and fat very easily.

try to lose weight? that's a different story.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
alright did legs today.

I forgot to eat preworkout and my hypoglycemia poked it's ugly ass head in.

275 felt light on my back, and it felt light going down, but my muscles were so shaky and weak I was having problems getting back up

anyway did 225x 8 x 1 set
275x6x 2 sets
225 (deep as i could get) x 10x 1 set

I complained to a guy i know that works at bally's about the hack squat machines being gone. It was more of a joking complaint but i walked in today, and sitting by the squat racks was one hack squat machine :D

I'm gonna have to buy him lunch now to thank him but boy was i happy.

3 sets of back wards hack squats with 45's on each side for 10 deep reps.

then i did calves, and my lying leg curls at the regular weights, got a stretch and sat in my truck and ate.

I was feeling too dang weak and i'm still feeling pretty weak.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is how you keep customers, you attend to their needs and requests, not enough people or places around like that.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
alright did legs today.

I forgot to eat preworkout and my hypoglycemia poked it's ugly ass head in.

275 felt light on my back, and it felt light going down, but my muscles were so shaky and weak I was having problems getting back up

anyway did 225x 8 x 1 set
275x6x 2 sets
225 (deep as i could get) x 10x 1 set

I complained to a guy i know that works at bally's about the hack squat machines being gone. It was more of a joking complaint but i walked in today, and sitting by the squat racks was one hack squat machine :D

I'm gonna have to buy him lunch now to thank him but boy was i happy.

3 sets of back wards hack squats with 45's on each side for 10 deep reps.

then i did calves, and my lying leg curls at the regular weights, got a stretch and sat in my truck and ate.

I was feeling too dang weak and i'm still feeling pretty weak.
What does hypoglycemia mean?

Was this an intense, average, or light leg day for you?

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
this was about the same as last week. I've been throwing the weights back on in my recovery route, but I'm very disappointed about today.

I'm still feeling extremely weak and shaky, and i've taken in about 100 grams of protein and almost 200 carbs already.

I almost feel like i'm on a fat burner honestly....

I don't know I was hoping to atleast hit 315 again finally...I may have let myself get carried away with last weeks success but i feel like something is wrong in my body right now...

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
alright well i'm wondering if i was low on salts..

I keep a tub of gatorade in my truck for when i'm out in the sun a lot and i just downed about 64 oz of gatorade and i'm feeling 1 million times better.

i may have to up my salt intake.

*****UPDATE**********

Okay I'd say it was the salt. My muscles are full again, and i'm feeling much better now.
Too bad I already hit my legs today.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Was this an intense, average, or light leg day for you?
Low blood sugar. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoglycemia

Texan, if you find yourself low on electrolytes, you might want to consider Poseidon , to help restore electrolytes. I picked up a few tubs for use while doing my morning fasted cardio when I sweat intensely to help replenish the electrolytes. Unflavoured, so you can add it to your Xtend like I do, or Gatorade.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established

Texan, if you find yourself low on electrolytes, you might want to consider Poseidon , to help restore electrolytes. I picked up a few tubs for use while doing my morning fasted cardio when I sweat intensely to help replenish the electrolytes. Unflavoured, so you can add it to your Xtend like I do, or Gatorade.
thanks for answering, i completely over looked that.

nice...if it can help replensih them i'll just drink it straight up. I'm not taking xtend (nor do i know what it is?) and i like to avoid gatorade.

thanks man.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
basically did you see paul blart mall cop?

i'm like that. I've got to have a generally high intake of carbs to keep from feeling like a ball of mold...

I used to eat alot of carbs right before bed, but with my sleeping problems i decided to use my hypoglycemia to help put me to sleep.
I did not, however, think about how that would affect my morning workouts

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Poseidon(or electrolytes in general) are amazing in hot weather or when you are active a lot...something i always have on hand

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Xtend is just a tasty BCAA product. Xtend One of NP's topsellers for years. :cheers:
alright man thanks.

I'll check it out.

how does it compare to universals intra-aid?
i've been playing with my funds to see if i could add it in.