natty t's trying to get back into football.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
well i have a lot to report.

I didn't get on last night cuz i had a date...the girl talked forever...then she asked me to go to the movies with her friday night and i said yes :( i'm too soft hearted...

she's cute though :)

to the supplements.
I ordered:
Nocturnabol
Gaba
Animal Flex (try to make sure i don't have any knee pain and it fully heals)
Shock Therapy
Storm

Last night was my first night on nocturnabol and Gaba...some people on here had suggested i take it sublingualy so i did...first off I take vitamin b sublingualy and it's never fully desolved so i always end up swallowing whats left. I didn't think the gaba would either. I put a gram under my tounge and it was rather uncomfortable so i went about my business getting things ready for today and all of the sound my tngue started tingling and i moved it around and the gaba was gone! completely! it blew my mind. I'm sure i lookked like a monkey waggling my tongue in the mirror examining the spot under my tongue in awe.
I then took my nocturnabol and i decided to take a dose of storm last night.

I know better than that because creatine products always wake me up :(
So needless to say the gaba and nocturnabol hit me and i took probably a 10 minute nap before the storm kicked in and woke me right back up so i ended up taking some melatonin and a store bought sleep aid and watched some sports center untill i was out again around 1 am.

I woke up this morning feeling pretty damn rested. I set my shock therapy pre-mixed beside my alarm clock and took it first thing when the alarm went off.
I'm very stim sensitive so after about 5 minutes i was bouncing off the walls and whistling...:)
I grabbed my meals for the day and headed out to the gym.
I easily had the best day i've had yet while i was there. I had a leg day and i started off with 225 for a set of 14 reps. after that i decided i needed to boost it up so i through on 50 pounds and did 3 sets of 275 for 6 reps a set, then a set of bench squats for 5 reps at 275.
after that i dropped the weight back down to 225 and did 2 sets of 12 bench squats. I felt like i could have done more but my muscles disagreed so after my first rep on my third set when i could barely stand up i racked the weights, unloaded the bar and headed over to the dumb bells. I grabbed 35's and did 2 sets of lunges for 20 reps on each leg.
after that i headed over to lying leg curls and started with 80 pounds...what i had been doing...after my first set i decided it was too light so i raised it up to 90 and did 3 more sets of 8.
after that i showered, took my storm, and headed out.

I had tunnel vision the whole damn time, and i still have it. I had to set my truck on cruise control to keep from racing down the dang free way (we have the strictest cops where i liv. they'l give you a ticket for going 66 in a 65)

on a scale of 1-10 on my happiness right now i'd give it a 12. I feel like running around and talking to people. (i'm a loner, i hate people)

volcom's sx would probably make me kiss random girls.

ohhh the pump thing.
My chest looks pumped right now. I didn't even do chest and it looks pumped.

and I could see my top two abs and some seperation in my arms and legs in the mirror today....and i weighed in at 259...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sometimes wished my girlfriend would buy me products for my birthday or Christmas or something, but anything I take makes her think I'm taking steroids and she gets paranoid.

I think at least once or twice a month, she asks, "the stuff your taking is legal right? "

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
hahah Awesome man.

Great log so far. Keep kicking your ass!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
effects so far today:

i've got major sh*ts. which is fine with me, it'll take my stomach some time getting used to the creatine and everything again.

and i've got freakin awesome pumps. my legs were pulsing after i got done walking up the stares and i almost got a pump in my arms holding on the rails in the handicap stall ;)

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I sometimes wished my girlfriend would buy me products for my birthday or Christmas or something, but anything I take makes her think I'm taking steroids and she gets paranoid.

I think at least once or twice a month, she asks, "the stuff your taking is legal right? "
haha yeah...

i still live at home and my mom just surprised the heck out of me.
she offered to by my supplements this time around?!?!?

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
in other news i still feel like as focused as a pitt bull on a chain staring down a cat that's walked into his territory but just out of his reach...

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
It's like Christmas morning whenever my supp shipments come in, so I take your :head: and raise you two :head::head:
I hear you on that. I placed 2 $300 orders, and a $150 order in like a 15 day span ending last week, so I have been celebrating Xmas quite a bit recently. Actually, too much. No more supplement shopping for me for a while!!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Creatine keeps you up? Really?
post workouts do.

i remember when i first started supplements i started with bsn cell mass and n.o. explode.

cell mass said to take a scoop at night and i did that for a week before i realized it was keeping me up

i'm weird.

on another note i'm thirsty as hell and i've already drinkin a gallon of water.

also...there was a giant squatting in the gym today. dude had 500 lb's on the bar and was repping. a closer look and i saw he was squatting in flip flops...any ideas why??

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
post workouts do.

i remember when i first started supplements i started with bsn cell mass and n.o. explode.

cell mass said to take a scoop at night and i did that for a week before i realized it was keeping me up
Are you sure it wasn't the NO Xplode, which could have as much as 3,000mg of caffeine per serving (~50 Red Bulls)?

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure it wasn't the NO Xplode, which could have as much as 3,000mg of caffeine per serving (~50 Red Bulls)?
positive.

i thought i'd screwed up too but i kept my n.o. explode in my locker at school and my cell mass split into two buckets. one at school and one at home.

oh well.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
on another note i'm thirsty as hell and i've already drinkin a gallon of water.

also...there was a giant squatting in the gym today. dude had 500 lb's on the bar and was repping. a closer look and i saw he was squatting in flip flops...any ideas why??
Drink more water. :D

It's recommended to do squats with flat soled shoes. Lots of guys (myself included) wear Chuck Taylor's on squat days.

I know several guys who squat barefooted.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Drink more water. :D

It's recommended to do squats with flat soled shoes. Lots of guys (myself included) wear Chuck Taylor's on squat days.

I know several guys who squat barefooted.
yeah...i thought about doing that for awhile, but i talked to a foot doc. and he told me to buy the flat soccer shoes and slide my insoles in them and squat with those. (i've got really high arches so i have to support them)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you on that. I placed 2 $300 orders, and a $150 order in like a 15 day span ending last week, so I have been celebrating Xmas quite a bit recently. Actually, too much. No more supplement shopping for me for a while!!
Clearly, you're not participating in the recession!

That actually made me feel better about some of the money I've been dropping. I've been make'n it rain at NP like a rap star at a strip club, only I'm a broke, normal dude.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established

That actually made me feel better about some of the money I've been dropping. I've been make'n it rain at NP like a rap star at a strip club, only I'm a broke, normal dude.
kinda like pacman jones is now....

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established

Au contraire! I sure am participating -- I got laid off in November! I just have an addiction... And when it itches... :laugh:

On the plus side, I picked up all my preload, cycle, PCT, and cut supplements. So I'm good to go for like 3+ months. :D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Au contraire! I sure am participating -- I got laid off in November! I just have an addiction... And when it itches... :laugh:

On the plus side, I picked up all my preload, cycle, PCT, and cut supplements. So I'm good to go for like 3+ months. :D
I hear ya, I've dropped more cheese then a toothless rat in the last couple of months then I ever have. Ever since my cut began, I've been on maybe 6 bottles of AP, 4 bottles Recreate, 3 bottles DCP, 2 bottles Adipo X, 1 bottle Phenadrine, 1 bottle Reduction AM, 1 bottle Reduction PM, 2 bottles Lean Xtreme, 1 bottle TTA-500 and my most recent SX. This is just since January.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
stoppin braggin...

i'm stuck at a job getting min. wage to answer phones that never ring.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, I've dropped more cheese then a toothless rat in the last couple of months then I ever have. Ever since my cut began, I've been on maybe 6 bottles of AP, 4 bottles Recreate, 3 bottles DCP, 2 bottles Adipo X, 1 bottle Phenadrine, 1 bottle Reduction AM, 1 bottle Reduction PM, 2 bottles Lean Xtreme, 1 bottle TTA-500 and my most recent SX. This is just since January.
I love Lean Xtreme! :D

What's messed up is it just went on sale paired up with DCP, and I just got some last week... Grrrr.....

I might have to place one more order... But then I've gotta spend $75 for free shipping... No, wait, $100 for $3 off...

See what I mean?! It's like crack!! :lol:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Lean Xtreme! :D

What's messed up is it just went on sale paired up with DCP, and I just got some last week... Grrrr.....

I might have to place one more order... But then I've gotta spend $75 for free shipping... No, wait, $100 for $3 off...

See what I mean?! It's like crack!! :lol:
You really shouldn't have told me about that sale....

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Natty you need to clear your pm's man and keep working hard don't let the chick get in your way lol i know how you young guys are with girls LOL...:laugh: :18:

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Natty you need to clear your pm's man and keep working hard don't let the chick get in your way lol i know how you young guys are with girls LOL...:laugh: :18:
oh crud thanks i didn't realize that. doing it now.

i feel like i keep emptying this thing every single day.

she's cool she wont get in my way.

you know how it is...us 19 year olds are walking t factories...;)

naw but really this is probably isn't anything. she talks too much.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
okay....

as some of ya'll may remember I'm a stim emo (stim sensitive) there was that little thing about two weeks ago where i had the monster at 10 am and was up till 4.

i had one scoop of shock this morning at 8 am.

10 hours later im still whistling and runnin up and down stairs and being a major goof ball.

i'm also sweating like michael jackson at a day care...

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
alright...

all my happy buzz has worn off and i'm now one tired dog.

i'm gonna sleep well tonight :)

lookin forward to tomorrow...back day :D can't wait to row, row, row, row, and row some more...row my way to a back the size of a....really big thing!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
oh and i have a date tomorrow night with the short girl who talks too much...

we're goin to a movie though so hopefully she'll shush... :D

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
oh and i have a date tomorrow night with the short girl who talks too much...

we're goin to a movie though so hopefully she'll shush... :D
if she started out talking to much she won't shut up in a movie :rant: lol....have fun bro whatcha gonna watch????

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
if she started out talking to much she won't shut up in a movie :rant: lol....have fun bro whatcha gonna watch????
no idea...

she likes horror movies...any of those out right now?

i haven't been to the movies in about 2 years...

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
The Haunting in Connecticut is out, but I'm rarely a fan of American horror films. I tend to favor foreign films (re: Japanese) cuz they're usually a bit more gory, sick and demented. :twisted:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Man I had to watch "I love you man" last weekend w/ my girl. It wasn't that bad and it had a handfull of funny parts...

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I am so glad my gf doesn't try to make me watch cheesy movies like that. :D

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
You're sooo lucky, a few weeks ago I was literally dragged in to watch "he just not that into you" or whatever that extra homo movie is called. One of the worst two hours of my life.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i hate horror movies.

they honestly just disgust me...

but i'm makin sacrifices..

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
You're sooo lucky, a few weeks ago I was literally dragged in to watch "he just not that into you" or whatever that extra homo movie is called. One of the worst two hours of my life.
Oh no!!! LOL! I've been going through my movie collection with the gf, and she gets a new surprise every time. :D I'm talking movies like Ichi the Killer, Irreversible, Cannibal Holocaust, Oldboy... Good flicks, but movies that would make the average girl run away screaming. LOL. Movies have always been my first test to see if a girl's a keeper. ;)

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
i hate horror movies.

they honestly just disgust me...

but i'm makin sacrifices..
Dude, if she "talks too much", and "probably isn't anything", then you don't need to be making sacrifices. Make her watch something you want to watch if she's after your time and company. I'm not telling you to be a **** to her, but there's a difference between being a **** and being a pussy. Just my $.02, bro! Hope you have fun regardless. :)

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
okay.

workout today.

Back day.

Started off with deads as always.
225x12...it was too easy so i set the weights down and put on 45's
315x8x1 felt great but i was losing my grip
315x6x1 the weights slipped out of my hands i couldn't get a hold on them long enough to pull the weight all the way up. this is horrible my grips never been this bad.
dropped back down to 225 for grip
225x10x2

Close grip t-bar rows
after starting off strong on deads i decided to move the weight up on these
2 45s and a one 35-4 sets of 10

wide grip bent over rows-
135 lb's 4 sets of 10

wide grip lat pull downs-
100 lbs (i'm bad on pull downs i've had notoriously weak pull downs so this is going to be a huge focus for me)
4 sets of 8

hammer curls
1 set of 15 on each arm with 45's

had a huge amount of focus and intensity today. I still feel it. I feel driven.

I down 64 oz of water during workout and so far i've gotten almost another 50 down. I'm super hungry, but i've already eaten two protein bars, two protein shakes, 15 oz of pork loin, one natty peanut butter sandwhich with three pieces of wheat and 6 table spoons of peanut butter. i've got a back up pack of beef jerky, one more sandwhich, an orange, and one more bar but i don't know if it's going to last me untill i get off...