natty t's trying to get back into football.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
well today was back day.

deads-
i really wasn't feeling these today and i'm a big advocate of listening to my body and what it wants to do and what it doesn't so i just did some light sets and called it quits
225x12
315x4 with straps
225x12

Close grip T-bar rows
3 45 plates x 8 reps
3 45 plates + a 25 x 3 sets of 10 reps

wide grip lat pull downs
150x6x 4
100x mpr ( think it was about 20) for one set

reverse grip pull downs
150x8x4

one arm dumb bell rows
2 sets of 15 on each arm with 75's.

Shrugs
315x8x4

i had a massive pump in my fore arms today.
it was weird but nice. i feel like they're finally getting stronger.

i was a marshmellow head this morning. in my stupid half asleep state i decided to use 2 scoops of shock which i think attributed to my bad deads cuz my heart was beating like crazy and i was extremely light headed and kept fading in and out..
i really had to slow my tempo down to keep from blacking out :(

(as previously stated, i'm very stim sensitive)

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i get nice pumps in my forearms on back day as well.

I knowticed you did about 10 sets for back day where as im doing 15-18. Do you think im over training?

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i get nice pumps in my forearms on back day as well.

I knowticed you did about 10 sets for back day where as im doing 15-18. Do you think im over training?
well like i said before in our pm convo, i think you're doing an awful lot more than you have to. i usually don't do close grip t-bar rows and single arm rows because (imo) they're essentially the same thing.

I feel it's a bit over kill if i hit the same thing twice, while overkill at times can be a good thing when done rarely (such as my rows today) too much of it can be a bad thing.

however, i don't have a degree in this stuff yet, and the person you really should pm about it would be volcom..

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Natty, go check out Norwegian's log, he just started one up. He's a fellow Texan Collegiate and he's 254lbs with solid abs, so you can learn a lot from him as well. He's a good friend of mine here, he's smart and dedicated beyond belief. Give it a look if you get the chance, he's a good friend to have here.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey Natty, go check out Norwegian's log, he just started one up. He's a fellow Texan Collegiate and he's 254lbs with solid abs, so you can learn a lot from him as well. He's a good friend of mine here, he's smart and dedicated beyond belief. Give it a look if you get the chance, he's a good friend to have here.
I can agree. Natty hit up A&M and you can be my lifting buddy and occasionally hit up norwegian

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
alright man thank you.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
alright the workout:today was arms. i don't like having just an arms day, but it gives another day in there for recovery so i don't have to take two off days. i think i'm going to turn my other off day into a go to the gym and stretch day haha.

I weighed in today at 169...i'll wait a few days and see if that's level or goes up/down before i make it official...

bi's:
standing b.b. curl
115 lbs (b.b.+ 35's) 4 sets of 8
21's
75 lbs 3
standing d.b. curl
50 x 8 x 1 this was extremely easy so i raised it
60 x 8 x 3 the last 4 reps on the last set had some body english
45 x max reps (body english free)x 1 i think i did 11 but i wasn't really counting
tri's
standing tri press 100 lbs (we don't have any higher weights at my gym :( ) x 4 sets of 12
skull crushers 90 lbs x 3 sets of 12
tri kickbacks 30 lbs x 4 sets of 12

I don't really like all the high rep work right now, so i'm going to try to raise the weight up next week.

I'm heading out for birthday lunch, then i'm going to go apply at the hotel. hope everyone's having a fantastic day in the gym :D

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Happy birthday, bro!!!

You lost 100 pounds though. ;)

Good luck with the job!!

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Hope you get the job bro! and enjoy your birthday food! btw are you running anything other than the pre workout right now? your weight seems to be flying up :D

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
Happy birthday mang, mine's in 9 days; good luck with the hotel job and keep on rockin'!

20 was a good year...

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Hope you get the job bro! and enjoy your birthday food! btw are you running anything other than the pre workout right now? your weight seems to be flying up :D
my supplements:
universal shock therapy
universal storm
animal flex
gaba
nocturnabol

as well as regular vitamins

I think most of my weight is flying up because I'm still just getting back into this. I'm still 14 days off of being back in this for 2 months. and as I've mentioned a few times...I seem to have good genetics. (my dad was a body builder and played full back at a&m)

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
well from 19 to twenty wouldnt they be on their way up?

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
well from 19 to twenty wouldnt they be on their way up?
Don't know just figure the older we get the older or less T we have in our system thats why we end up turning to PH's/viagara lol....:laugh: :18: