natty t's trying to get back into football.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
my little brother is stuck in the EMO/ weight lifter stage right now. He plays drums in a big screamo band in houston area but yet he is a decent sized and strength hid. 16 benching 275 and is alittle smaller than me but taller then on weekends he manages to squeeze into those damn little emo pants and ****.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i saw some emo kids at the gym today. that was a first!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my little brother is stuck in the EMO/ weight lifter stage right now. He plays drums in a big screamo band in houston area but yet he is a decent sized and strength hid. 16 benching 275 and is alittle smaller than me but taller then on weekends he manages to squeeze into those damn little emo pants and ****.
Damn, 275 at 16! I would fall into a deep and long depression if I ever got my @$$ kicked by an emo kid.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Yooo natty Your inbox is full and I couldn't respond to you via PM

Thanks for the kudos.

And my recommendation for you is lots of stability training... your core is key

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
Damn, natty....it's been a lot of reading, but I'm up to date.

Sounds like we've got some of the same goals, but you're so much more of a bad@$$.

Feel ya on the head injury stuff...coming up on 2 years after waking up in the hospital 3 days after a basilar skull fracture (the injury that killed earnhart)/punctured eardrum/loss of olfactory function. Never been the same after, but hey that's life and I like having a shorter fuse...used to be too damn nice to people who don't deserve my company.

Good luck on your quest, I'm subbed...it's a long haul anyways with gains/losses.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
sorry about the pm box guys.

i cleaned it out twice yesterday :(

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
that is why you get gold member! I can hold 1000!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i can barely afford food and supplements.

i'm gonna try to get a full time job this week though actually
good luck with this economy... I sent out over 300 applications and only got 5 interviews. There were like 30 other people i was competing with at each interview. Now i just go to school and do freelance work for my aunt if i need gas money, or labor ready. Id be a bouncer if i were you!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can barely afford food and supplements.

i'm gonna try to get a full time job this week though actually
If I could pay for your upgrade I would, you're pretty damn active on here, and $20 is chump change, but I don't think that's possible.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
good luck with this economy... I sent out over 300 applications and only got 5 interviews. There were like 30 other people i was competing with at each interview. Now i just go to school and do freelance work for my aunt if i need gas money, or labor ready. Id be a bouncer if i were you!
i got offered a job yesterday workin at hotel front desk for 14 bucks an hour.

I used to run the night audit's at another hotel in houston, and i guess my old manager has been bragging about how good i was?

there are plenty of small pay full time jobs here in houston...

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
If I could pay for your upgrade I would, you're pretty damn active on here, and $20 is chump change, but I don't think that's possible.
hahaha thanks man.

it's okay though i'll do it soon.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
alright today was chest day.

Bench Press
There was noone who looked like they could spot a 215 pound bar, so i only did one set of 4, dropped down to 185, did one set of 6, dropped down to 175 one set of 6, 165 for one slow set of 6, 155 for one rest set of 6....

Incline press
115x8x4

Decline Hammer Press
I was convinced to try rest pauses yesterday, and i like mixing routines together instead of all of one way or another so i tried rest pauses on this...
2 plates on each side-
12 sets of 3 10 seconds rest between each set
1 set of 12
I don't think i used enough weight, and i'd like to give it a try again next week with more weight...

D.B. Pull overs-
I did these more for sarratus work, I've never felt them in my chest.
85 lbs x 8 x 4

shoulders
side arm raises- 35 lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets
had a great pump from these...

front arm raises 35 lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets

reverse machine flys
130 lbs (machine weight) x 12 reps x 3 sets

Tri's
Overhead tri extensions
85 lbsx 8x3
cable tri kickbacks
60 lbs (machine weight) x 14 x 3 (on each arm)

My chest felt good today. I'm gonna up the reps and lower the weight on bench next week so I can try to get a better pump from bench....
Incline bench litterally made me feel like my pecs were tearing as i lowered the weight. I loved it...I need to get a lifting partner so i can go heavier...

tomorrow is going to be just a cardio and ab day, and i don't think i'll be allowed to lift friday....

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i got offered a job yesterday workin at hotel front desk for 14 bucks an hour.

I used to run the night audit's at another hotel in houston, and i guess my old manager has been bragging about how good i was?

there are plenty of small pay full time jobs here in houston...
THATS RIGHT NATTY TEXAN!!!! get paid

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the job offer mang, 14 bones is nothing to scoff at especially after minimum wage. Keep up the good work!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the job offer mang, 14 bones is nothing to scoff at especially after minimum wage. Keep up the good work!
thanks man...

okay so question for everyone.

I'm building a "cutting" stack for next month on sx.

I've always been a bulker, I've never tried to cut.

can i stay with everything i'm already on?
storm, shock, flex, gaba, valerian, 5-htp?

I'm planning on cutting my carb servings in half and staying around 150 carbs...

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
look into anabolic pump. you can keep your carbs high and it shuttles carbs into your muscles through glut 4 and blocks it from turning to fat. but it might be weird with your hypoglycemic maybe i dunno

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
look into anabolic pump. you can keep your carbs high and it shuttles carbs into your muscles through glut 4 and blocks it from turning to fat. but it might be weird with your hypoglycemic maybe i dunno
that didn't do crap for me. It is pretty hit or miss from what I have seen. I would suggest focusing on your diet and workout more than supplements. SX does sound interesting though! I like to shift my weights to a high rep scheme when cutting.. it allows for GH secretion which also aids in fat loss

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i'm staying away from usp labs....

i don't buy into this whole "concentrated extracts"

if i can't find outside proof that it works via google, I don't take it...

i'm taking sx more for the appetite suppression and mood effects...

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
good thing you guys mentioned that. i may not be taking anabolic pump not that ya'll mention it.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
good thing you guys mentioned that. i may not be taking anabolic pump not that ya'll mention it.
This looks to me like you contradicted yourself, did you ever use AP or where did you get the info from, the label??:think:...I can tell you I haven't tried it but I've heard mixed reviews...some good some fair...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks to me like you contradicted yourself, did you ever use AP or where did you get the info from, the label??:think:...I can tell you I haven't tried it but I've heard mixed reviews...some good some fair...
AP is a major hit & miss. People either seem to absolutely love it or absolutely hate it. It's much more uncommon to be an in-betweener. However, if you are a positive responder to AP, then that's a huge plus, but again, it's a real hit & miss.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I went through a bottle of anabolic pump and didn't notice a thing, but I can feel the bulk pslin I got though...

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
ah today...

i can't say enough about today...

just a beautiful day outside and in the gym...

we'll start off with this. I guess the yoga girl decided tday was weights day, becuase they were swarming the weights and it was all I could do to keep the blood flow in the muscles i was working out....

second
yesterday i decied today was going to be a kind of an off day...just abs and bi's (i'd have thrown tri's in but i did them ysterday) as soon as i woke up this morning i was regretting that decision but i stuck to my guns and did just abs and bi's

so without further ado...the workout:

straight bar curl with 35's (115 i think?) 2 sets of 6
with 25's 2 sets of 8

hanging leg raises 3 sets of 10
alternating arm d.b. curls 1 sets of 8 with 40's i thought i'd be a little more sold out from my staight bar curls but i was wrong so i upped it, 3 sets of 8 with 45's
reverse bridge core-3 sets of one minute
dumb bell preacher curl 35's 3 sets of 10
decline crunches 1 set of 50. i do these weird. I go middle, right side, left side, middle, as one rep...
bridge core-1 set of one minute
side bridge core-1 set of one minute on each side
cable crunches-4 sets of 40 with 160 pounds on (machine weight)
wood choppers or whatever they're called 3 sets of 15 with 110 pounds.
reverse ez bar curls 4 sets of 8 with 75's
concentration curls, extremely extremely slow, 3 sets of 8 with 25's

now i'm annoyed cuz i'm in the library and there's a group of "nerds" talking loudly making machine gun noises and flying pplane noises talking about video games.

grrrrrrrr..........

in other news, i'm still nervous about my tests....

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
ah today...

i can't say enough about today...

just a beautiful day outside and in the gym...

we'll start off with this. I guess the yoga girl decided tday was weights day, becuase they were swarming the weights and it was all I could do to keep the blood flow in the muscles i was working out....

second
yesterday i decied today was going to be a kind of an off day...just abs and bi's (i'd have thrown tri's in but i did them ysterday) as soon as i woke up this morning i was regretting that decision but i stuck to my guns and did just abs and bi's

so without further ado...the workout:

straight bar curl with 35's (115 i think?) 2 sets of 6
with 25's 2 sets of 8

hanging leg raises 3 sets of 10
alternating arm d.b. curls 1 sets of 8 with 40's i thought i'd be a little more sold out from my staight bar curls but i was wrong so i upped it, 3 sets of 8 with 45's
reverse bridge core-3 sets of one minute
dumb bell preacher curl 35's 3 sets of 10
decline crunches 1 set of 50. i do these weird. I go middle, right side, left side, middle, as one rep...
bridge core-1 set of one minute
side bridge core-1 set of one minute on each side
cable crunches-4 sets of 40 with 160 pounds on (machine weight)
wood choppers or whatever they're called 3 sets of 15 with 110 pounds.
reverse ez bar curls 4 sets of 8 with 75's
concentration curls, extremely extremely slow, 3 sets of 8 with 25's

now i'm annoyed cuz i'm in the library and there's a group of "nerds" talking loudly making machine gun noises and flying pplane noises talking about video games.

grrrrrrrr..........

in other news, i'm still nervous about my tests....
I'm going to follow in your footsteps and do abs, bis, and forearms today too, did chest and tris yesterday.

P.S. nerds are funny go chop it up with them!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to follow in your footsteps and do abs, bis, and forearms today too, did chest and tris yesterday.

P.S. nerds are funny go chop it up with them!
dude nerds kind of scare me.

i mean nerds like them. smart nerds are awesome. but they're the dirty, unshaven but can't grow a real beard so it's all patchy with long greasy hair and clothes their mom picked out for them their freshman year of highschool kind of nerds.

but like i said smart nerds are awesome. i like hanging out with people smarter than me.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went through a bottle of anabolic pump and didn't notice a thing, but I can feel the bulk pslin I got though...
That seems to be a consistent testament, no on AP, but yes on Pslin. Pslin is umbrella'd under USPLabs, so I don't know what the deal is.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
well, i know this is a little early, but next month when i try to lose some body fat, i'll be taking sx, glycobol, and probably a natty t booster.

I'll be trying to cut my carbs in half, and i'll be keeping my rep ranges in the 10-12's...

which actually seem to give me more doms (thanks for the word vol :D)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, i know this is a little early, but next month when i try to lose some body fat, i'll be taking sx, glycobol, and probably a natty t booster.

I'll be trying to cut my carbs in half, and i'll be keeping my rep ranges in the 10-12's...

You'll probably be cutting more then just carbs in half from the SX. You might realistically cut your total caloric intake by half, the appetite suppressant can be insane.

Now that you've got a new word in your bodybuidling vocab, you can ad-lib the word DOMS (I may or may not have started that trend here). I like to use the terms, DOMSmestic Violence and/or DOMsicles.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
You'll probably be cutting more then just carbs in half from the SX. You might realistically cut your total caloric intake by half, the appetite suppressant can be insane.

Now that you've got a new word in your bodybuidling vocab, you can ad-lib the word DOMS (I may or may not have started that trend here). I like to use the terms, DOMSmestic Violence and/or DOMsicles.
hahahaha that's awesome man.

it's really really hard to imagine me not being hungry...it could be a first in my 19 years...i've always eaten about 200 dollars worth of groceries or more a week...but we'll see....i'm kind of excited about it

appetite oppression :scared:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
haha nice workout man! You have some strength on you! I agree our whether is beautiful today.. a bit windy though down here on the water

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
thanks man.

yea its slightly windy up here but nothing to complain about.

i'm loving it :D

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
c'mon now natty, I think the name you're looking for is hesher :head:(j/k). I always disliked the name nerd, since nerds now run the damn country (Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, etc.) and people use the term as a *cool* thing...that kid that fixed your mom's computer at 6 yo is a millionaire now. ;)

I'm just glad my mom never bought me any console games; no nes, no snes, no sega, etc. etc. I know everyone will think I'm a :crackhead: for saying this, but I don't care for vids; I'd rather go for a hike, a drive, anything.

And now...:reporter: back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Good work natty, you remind me I need to work out today...and it's getting later by the minute (damn 24 hour days)! :rippedhand:

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
c'mon now natty, I think the name you're looking for is hesher :head:(j/k). I always disliked the name nerd, since nerds now run the damn country (Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, etc.) and people use the term as a *cool* thing...that kid that fixed your mom's computer at 6 yo is a millionaire now. ;)

I'm just glad my mom never bought me any console games; no nes, no snes, no sega, etc. etc. I know everyone will think I'm a :crackhead: for saying this, but I don't care for vids; I'd rather go for a hike, a drive, anything.

And now...:reporter: back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Good work natty, you remind me I need to work out today...and it's getting later by the minute (damn 24 hour days)! :rippedhand:
never heard of the term hesher
i dno't think i'd be able to remember it either but i'll try...

i'll play madden every once in awhile on the weekends.....

especially when i'm trying to have an off day. I hate being out of the gym. i wish i were there now.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was a hesher in Jr. High, but a hesher in SoCal terms was someone who wore Doc Martins, Plaid Flannels, Bomber Jackets, Long Hair with the underneath shaved and either into Nirvana or The Grateful Dead, not particularly smart and usually a known pot head who always had a hacky sack ready to go at all times. I didn't do Tha Herb, but I could gesture the hell out of a hacky sack.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I was a hesher in Jr. High, but a hesher in SoCal terms was someone who wore Doc Martins, Plaid Flannels, Bomber Jackets, Long Hair with the underneath shaved and either into Nirvana or The Grateful Dead, not particularly smart and usually a known pot head who always had a hacky sack ready to go at all times. I didn't do Tha Herb, but I could gesture the hell out of a hacky sack.
:laugh:

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established

glycobol is chilz ordered sum

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Everyone should do their own research. Through mine I deem glycobol "chill." Planting the seed into Natty Ts head, now maybe he will do some research on it and find out that he may want to try it if he also finds it to be "chill."

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i didnt see glycobol logs but look up slin and anabolic pump, and look up the ingredients in glycobol and research them.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
STOKED + GLYCOBOL + T-SHIRT are you kidding me???? How can I pass up a deal? I guess I'm just into it because Dr. D supposedly makes good stuff, and I was already on the verge of trying AP. Plus I want that shirt!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
he either made or helped design jungle warfare

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
another amazing product i havn't tried yet

BeBig

BeBig