MK-677

WigBrah

Awards
Hey Guys. I am trying to keep up with what brands are getting successful reviews. If you've had a good experience with MK-677, would you mind on chiming in in which brand and dose? I am trying to make sure I have a running list of who's products seem legit. Thanks! Great thread...
Personally, I think the Brawn Nutrition MK677 was garbage. It could've been because it was my first month of taking it, but I didn't have any noticeable improvement in sleep, skin, or any form of hunger and/or hand tingles, etc. It's supposedly dosed at 30mg per cap (30 caps per bottle)...

For this second month I've been using DNA Anabolics' MK677. Notable improvement in sleep quality with this one; on the odd occasion I've woken up really hungry (compared to where I can go to around midday without eating before I start getting hungry); but none of the reported hand tingles. This is 10mg per cap (90 caps per bottle).

I believe in the DNA Anabolics MK677 enough to have ordered a second bottle of this for my third month. I would've liked to try another brand but couldn't see anything, at least from the online shops I'm aware of in the UK.

Edit: Timing-wise, I was dosing the Brawn Nutrition 30-60 mins before bed, whereas with the DNA Anabolics I've been taking this literally once I've just climbed into bed.

Last edited:

liv2pb

Awards
Human pin cushion cycle. :D
Yeah I'm not looking forward to that part! The gains will be well worth it though. I'm coming off a hard cut around 6-7% bodyfat so my body is going to respond very well to everything I do.

muscle inc.

Awards
Hey Guys. I am trying to keep up with what brands are getting successful reviews. If you've had a good experience with MK-677, would you mind on chiming in in which brand and dose? I am trying to make sure I have a running list of who's products seem legit. Thanks! Great thread...
Researching Ceretropic, 100% legit. Dosing 25mg per day but started putting a little less in the dropper because it's so strong. Probably getting around 20mg. Also the solution is 50mg/ml, 30ml bottle. So you actually get 60 days at 25mg.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Yeah I'm not looking forward to that part! The gains will be well worth it though. I'm coming off a hard cut around 6-7% bodyfat so my body is going to respond very well to everything I do.
6-7% is pretty smoking - good job.

Just injected 2mg of CJC-1295 w/DAC last night along with 30mg or oral MK-677. The only difference I could tell last night was that my face flushed a bit about 15 minutes after the injection. Not much difference in sleep quality, tingling finger this morning or pumped forearms.

As a matter of fact, the longer I take MK-677, the less side effects I notice. I am at 30mg nightly of MK-677 and will be doing 2mg of CJC-1295 w/DAC for the next 3 months. I'll stop the CJC for a month or two and keep the MK-677 going at a 5 on 2 off for as long as I can afford it or until I don't see any benefit from it.

liv2pb

Awards
6-7% is pretty smoking - good job.

Just injected 2mg of CJC-1295 w/DAC last night along with 30mg or oral MK-677. The only difference I could tell last night was that my face flushed a bit about 15 minutes after the injection. Not much difference in sleep quality, tingling finger this morning or pumped forearms.

As a matter of fact, the longer I take MK-677, the less side effects I notice. I am at 30mg nightly of MK-677 and will be doing 2mg of CJC-1295 w/DAC for the next 3 months. I'll stop the CJC for a month or two and keep the MK-677 going at a 5 on 2 off for as long as I can afford it or until I don't see any benefit from it.
I can't wait to get off my diet that for sure haha. I like your plan on doing and every thing. I have over a years worth of cjc no dac/ random bottles of ipam/ghrp6/2/Hex that equals over a year at 100mcg 3x daily. My plan is to basically randomly switch up the Peps and constantly do a different combination and throw in the mk and run for an entire year. Should be fun lol

Edit-
I only have 2 months of cjc w/ dac. I read so much about how most of it isn't really w/ dac or w/e (probably not true) but it steered me away from spending the money and using high doses of it. Doing the mk 5 on two off is a good idea. I was planning on running it for 7 days a week for awhile then 5 on 2 off, 4 on 3 off at higher dose, then eod. Maybe I can trick my body lol

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
I can't wait to get off my diet that for sure haha. I like your plan on doing and every thing. I have over a years worth of cjc no dac/ random bottles of ipam/ghrp6/2/Hex that equals over a year at 100mcg 3x daily. My plan is to basically randomly switch up the Peps and constantly do a different combination and throw in the mk and run for an entire year. Should be fun lol

Edit-
I only have 2 months of cjc w/ dac. I read so much about how most of it isn't really w/ dac or w/e (probably not true) but it steered me away from spending the money and using high doses of it. Doing the mk 5 on two off is a good idea. I was planning on running it for 7 days a week for awhile then 5 on 2 off, 4 on 3 off at higher dose, then eod. Maybe I can trick my body lol
You have some goodies stocked up alright. I would like to try some of what you mention above. When I get bored of this, maybe I'll play around a bit more.

Have you noticed any body recomp or strength gains on the MK-777 yet?

I am finishing up week 2 and the only real thing I can tell is that I sleep like a rock, strength is slightly up (maybe placebo effect) and the skin on my face is softer (sounds gay I know). No noticeable body recomp but my diet has not been very clean - certainly not in the 6-7% BF range clean. Probably more like 12% with a nice pizza last night.

It'll probably take 3 months or so to see anything noticeable or substantial. Just my initial thoughts.

liv2pb

Awards
You have some goodies stocked up alright. I would like to try some of what you mention above. When I get bored of this, maybe I'll play around a bit more.

Have you noticed any body recomp or strength gains on the MK-777 yet?

I am finishing up week 2 and the only real thing I can tell is that I sleep like a rock, strength is slightly up (maybe placebo effect) and the skin on my face is softer (sounds gay I know). No noticeable body recomp but my diet has not been very clean - certainly not in the 6-7% BF range clean. Probably more like 12% with a nice pizza last night.

It'll probably take 3 months or so to see anything noticeable or substantial. Just my initial thoughts.
Hey 12% is still good. Most people are 15% or over which is when I don't recommend Taking any aas. I have yet to start the mk. My blast won't start for three more weeks and I probably won't start the mk until I drop dbol 1 month in. Since I've never tried mk idk what to expect within two weeks. Everything I've read on it would have me guessing that sleep would improve, fullness, and would gain quite a bit of water.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Might be a stupid question...but,

With regards to bloat / water retention on MK 677, once you stop taking it do you drop the water weight fairly quickly? And consequently, after you drop the water weight do you instantly look a lot more shredded?

liv2pb

Awards
Might be a stupid question...but,

With regards to bloat / water retention on MK 677, once you stop taking it do you drop the water weight fairly quickly? And consequently, after you drop the water weight do you instantly look a lot more shredded?
I'm assuming it would be like any other compound so yes.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I think the Brawn Nutrition MK677 was garbage. It could've been because it was my first month of taking it, but I didn't have any noticeable improvement in sleep, skin, or any form of hunger and/or hand tingles, etc. It's supposedly dosed at 30mg per cap (30 caps per bottle)...

For this second month I've been using DNA Anabolics' MK677. Notable improvement in sleep quality with this one; on the odd occasion I've woken up really hungry (compared to where I can go to around midday without eating before I start getting hungry); but none of the reported hand tingles. This is 10mg per cap (90 caps per bottle).

I believe in the DNA Anabolics MK677 enough to have ordered a second bottle of this for my third month. I would've liked to try another brand but couldn't see anything, at least from the online shops I'm aware of in the UK.

Edit: Timing-wise, I was dosing the Brawn Nutrition 30-60 mins before bed, whereas with the DNA Anabolics I've been taking this literally once I've just climbed into bed.
Funny you say that, coz i am on brawn stuff atm, only been on 4 days but not noticing anything at all, maybe slightly more hunger but not much, I will leave it a week or so but I am wondering if its worth upping to two caps a day or e2d.

Suggestions?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny you say that, coz i am on brawn stuff atm, only been on 4 days but not noticing anything at all, maybe slightly more hunger but not much, I will leave it a week or so but I am wondering if its worth upping to two caps a day or e2d.

Suggestions?
Brawn has some issues with quality. I remember that their sd was just dhea.

No joke.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brawn has some issues with quality. I remember that their sd was just dhea.

No joke.
How can they get away with that? Do they not test and release test results?

waste of money for me then!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How can they get away with that? Do they not test and release test results?

waste of money for me then!
Onfortunately this sort of **** happens.

That's why we test our batches and are proud to show them;)

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys do you think there would be any harm in upping my (bunk) brawn to double dose - 60mg. It is having no effect currently, need to get it out of the way so can get some OL stuff!!

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Guys do you think there would be any harm in upping my (bunk) brawn to double dose - 60mg. It is having no effect currently, need to get it out of the way so can get some OL stuff!!
Why keep ingesting something of unknown quality? If it was me, I would toss it and go for something that you know is real.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why keep ingesting something of unknown quality? If it was me, I would toss it and go for something that you know is real.
True, can stuff that gets to market and a well known brand really be that bunk? could it just be majorly underdosed?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
True, can stuff that gets to market and a well known brand really be that bunk? could it just be majorly underdosed?
It's a possibility, but why risk it? I know it sucks that you lost money on it, but I think you'd be better off calling it a bust and grabbing some OL when you have the chance.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a possibility, but why risk it? I know it sucks that you lost money on it, but I think you'd be better off calling it a bust and grabbing some OL when you have the chance.
yupppp^^^

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I have lucked out. I will be testing out mk677 with blood work for a very well known established rc company. They do not yet sell it but are looking into it- doing due diligence. Im not going to be shilling for them or posting their name etc, but I am lucky to be getting some of this compound and getting to try it out, bloods and all. I have been provided with 120ml's at 25mg/ml. I am very excited to try this.
My plan is to run the first 60ml bottle solo and get bloods, then run the second 60ml bottle with a cjc and get bloods then as well.
Good stuff!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I have lucked out. I will be testing out mk677 with blood work for a very well known established rc company. They do not yet sell it but are looking into it- doing due diligence. Im not going to be shilling for them or posting their name etc, but I am lucky to be getting some of this compound and getting to try it out, bloods and all. I have been provided with 120ml's at 25mg/ml. I am very excited to try this.
My plan is to run the first 60ml bottle solo and get bloods, then run the second 60ml bottle with a cjc and get bloods then as well.
Good stuff!
Will you be posting bloodwork on AM for us to check out? I know many would appreciate it even if the company is not named.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Will you be posting bloodwork on AM for us to check out? I know many would appreciate it even if the company is not named.
Absolutely. Thats one of the main reasons I agreed to do this. I figure I can do it and do it in a way where there is no agenda or beneficiary for doing it other than people like myself with an interest in the compound. By keeping the company name out of it it removes any agenda that may have been perceived even though there isnt one. Also thats why I wanted to split it, half the results based on mk alone, the second half based on mk with a cjc, like many would run it. This can give a small glimpse into the potential for the compound.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

it will take a coupel months to a few months to notice much... just like with hgh. use one brand for a few months before judging

muscle inc.

Awards
it will take a coupel months to a few months to notice much... just like with hgh. use one brand for a few months before judging
Can't see how this is true with mk-677. From my own personal experience, and almost every log and review where someone used quality product, you should know if it's legit almost immediately. I am on week five researching from an rc company, and all the reviews of OL's new product look good.Mk will have benefits that you might not see for a few months, but hunger, deep sleep, and for some lethargy and bloat hit like a Mac truck. Massive hunger after my first dose. Deep sleep with vivid dreams every night. Up 10 lbs. after first week due to water retention. Lethargy weeks 2-4 which is subsiding. I believe if you have legit my-677 you will know it after a couple days. If it's doing nothing don't waste your money on more, find a better source.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Can't see how this is true with mk-677. From my own personal experience, and almost every log and review where someone used quality product, you should know if it's legit almost immediately. I am on week five researching from an rc company, and all the reviews of OL's new product look good.Mk will have benefits that you might not see for a few months, but hunger, deep sleep, and for some lethargy and bloat hit like a Mac truck. Massive hunger after my first dose. Deep sleep with vivid dreams every night. Up 10 lbs. after first week due to water retention. Lethargy weeks 2-4 which is subsiding. I believe if you have legit my-677 you will know it after a couple days. If it's doing nothing don't waste your money on more, find a better source.
Yep, had all of those minus the weight gain and bloat (maybe a little). But all of the other symptoms including fingers tingling the next day and tight forearms.

I have yet to see anything really good to come from it (maybe improved sleep with the expense of lethargy the next day). But, I am only on week 3 and maybe what he was saying that your really won't notice anything substantial until around the 3rd month. I am going to try to stick it out until then but you REALLY need at least 8 hours of sleep or this stuff makes me run out of gas half way through the day.

Thank God for coffee.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yep, had all of those minus the weight gain and bloat (maybe a little). But all of the other symptoms including fingers tingling the next day and tight forearms.

I have yet to see anything really good to come from it (maybe improved sleep with the expense of lethargy the next day). But, I am only on week 3 and maybe what he was saying that your really won't notice anything substantial until around the 3rd month. I am going to try to stick it out until then but you REALLY need at least 8 hours of sleep or this stuff makes me run out of gas half way through the day.

Thank God for coffee.
Appreciate the feedback. 3 months seems a tad long, I may be too impatient haha.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Appreciate the feedback. 3 months seems a tad long, I may be too impatient haha.
I am TOTALLY with you there especially with feeling so tired the next day. I have some serious Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD - sorry for those that already know what it means) so I am really impatient with some sort of tangible results relatively quickly.

3 months is a lifetime to me......:bigeyes:

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think he meant you will notice the biggest benefits from it after that amount of use.. You can tell if your GH is real fairly soon, just like MK-677. Growth Hormone increases are best if it's possible to run the product for a few months at least.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Blergs is right. You cant judge ultimate effects by sides. Sure you can say it is doing something but who cares if iy makes you hungry or sleep good. Ultimately you want changes in body comp, and those take time.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Blergs is right. You cant judge ultimate effects by sides. Sure you can say it is doing something but who cares if iy makes you hungry or sleep good. Ultimately you want changes in body comp, and those take time.
Completely agree that would be the desired end result just not far enough in to it to tell.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I care that first night on MK-677 (BSL MK ULtra) gave me mad sweats, insomnia, hunger, then bad sleep when I finally got to sleep.
I care that the next 2 nights were great sleep, woke up feeling quite good - for someone with sleep apnoea.
I care that my appetite increased immediately, and has stayed that way thus far.

This tells me the compound i'm ingesting is ACTIVE. As previous posters have alluded to with their Brawn product, if they're not feeling anything then there may be cause for concern as to the legitimacy of the product.

True, only time will tell if there are changes to physicality that one can attribute to the MK-677.

I'm taking 20mg x 5 nights/week, 2 off. i'll run 2 bottles over 12 weeks this way.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I care that first night on MK-677 (BSL MK ULtra) gave me mad sweats, insomnia, hunger, then bad sleep when I finally got to sleep.
I care that the next 2 nights were great sleep, woke up feeling quite good - for someone with sleep apnoea.
I care that my appetite increased immediately, and has stayed that way thus far.

This tells me the compound i'm ingesting is ACTIVE. As previous posters have alluded to with their Brawn product, if they're not feeling anything then there may be cause for concern as to the legitimacy of the product.

True, only time will tell if there are changes to physicality that one can attribute to the MK-677.

I'm taking 20mg x 5 nights/week, 2 off. i'll run 2 bottles over 12 weeks this way.
First of all no said said anything about caring about those things at all. That being said lets be for real those things tell you nothing other than you have something you are taking which is causing side effects you mentioned. You have no idea of you hgh or igf levels nor have you experienced any physical changes. Do they potentially indicate that the product is legit- yes. Do they ensure it for certain- no way. There are studies that show people have experienced more than you have based on placebo effect alone. Do they ensure that you will ultimately experience body comp changes - not at all- and that is ultimately the bottom line. Keep us posted in the future before hyping the **** out of this stuff.So far all you have is a hunger inducing sleep aid.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
First of all no said said anything about caring about those things at all. That being said lets be for real those things tell you nothing other than you have something you are taking which is causing side effects you mentioned. You have no idea of you hgh or igf levels nor have you experienced any physical changes. Do they potentially indicate that the product is legit- yes. Do they ensure it for certain- no way. There are studies that show people have experienced more than you have based on placebo effect alone. Do they ensure that you will ultimately experience body comp changes - not at all- and that is ultimately the bottom line. Keep us posted in the future before hyping the **** out of this stuff.So far all you have is a hunger inducing sleep aid.
Not hyping anything mate. You said "who cares if it..." & I simply pointed out that my initial observations of taking this product were similar to that of many others who have posted regarding 677. These observations indicate that something is occurring out of the norm & that the introduction of this product would appear to be the culprit.

I agreed with you that visible results take time. I'm not looking to pick a fight, simply contending a point you had regarding product use.

So far what I have is a new product that I am unfamiliar with, and will understand it more as time goes by. As will others, who will post their observations, without bloods to prove anything. That's fine by me too. It's all up for discussion and comparison, not everyone will have the same results...or views.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

Thank God for coffee.
I think he meant you will notice the biggest benefits from it after that amount of use.. You can tell if your GH is real fairly soon, just like MK-677. Growth Hormone increases are best if it's possible to run the product for a few months at least.

side effects are not results.....
HGH can be noticed with sides for some in a few weeks or even less , side effects are not results and never judge how good something is from side affects IMO we all differ. when i say wont notice much for months i mean gains. and for some they might notice sides in few weeks others longer others less. doesnt mean much to me personally, unless you have used it many times and know how YOU react to the compound most of the time.
hgh can make hands numb lets say starting second week ... doesnt mean its good to use for just 1 or two months....

side effects dont count, you need months to see RESULTS.... just like with hgh

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
HGH can be noticed with sides for some in a few weeks or even less , side effects are not results and never judge how good something is from side affects IMO we all differ. when i say wont notice much for months i mean gains. and for some they might notice sides in few weeks others longer others less. doesnt mean much to me personally, unless you have used it many times and know how YOU react to the compound most of the time.
hgh can make hands numb lets say starting second week ... doesnt mean its good to use for just 1 or two months....

Yes, and 4 days in all I have to go by are the side effects observed. In another 11 weeks I will have a much better understanding of how this product works, for me. After that, i'll have better awareness of the benefit of the product & what to look out for as an indicator of it's effectiveness if I choose to run it again, regardless of brand one would hope.
No tingling hands yet...maybe next week ;-)

muscle inc.

Awards

I agree with this. I am definitely not an expert, am just reading as much as possible and learning. I was just saying if you are taking a product and are getting no effects it might not be real, especially with something as strong as MK-677. I think there is a difference between effects and side effects. MK being a ghrelin mimetic I would think increased hunger would be an effect most people should experience, not a 'side' effect. Other things like water retention and lethargy seem to be more user dependant. And yes I'm pretty sure most people are using it for the long term benefits and body composition changes, not to become hungry and tired. These are just some things to gauge wether or not your product 'might' be real.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
I've be experiencing some serious lethargy the past couple of days. What are most of you doing to combat it? On week 3 and I thought it would go away - but not so far. Seems to be getting worse for some reason. I dropped down from 30mg to 20mg at night but doesn't seem to help. Caffeine only seems to help so much during the day. Mid-day to about 4pm is the worst time for me.

It was so bad today I thought about stopping altogether. Super lack of motivation.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I've be experiencing some serious lethargy the past couple of days. What are most of you doing to combat it? On week 3 and I thought it would go away - but not so far. Seems to be getting worse for some reason. I dropped down from 30mg to 20mg at night but doesn't seem to help. Caffeine only seems to help so much during the day. Mid-day to about 4pm is the worst time for me.

It was so bad today I thought about stopping altogether. Super lack of motivation.
Vitamin b 12 and taurine. It helps me with strong orals and pct laziness.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be coincidence but I upped my brawn dose up from 30-60 fir two nights and I woke up the next day feeling far refreshed and awake compared to my tiredness on 30

WigBrah

Awards

Suggestions?
I can see others have answered in the interim, mate. Where the cited studies are 25mg, and some even suggest tapering up your dose from 10mg, if you can't feel the straight 30mg I would just let it be. Myself, I carried on with it for the month, but then looked for a different brand because everything I read about MK677 seemed of added benefit with no risk.

The Olympus UK version is available over here in the UK now, so I might extend this run a month, just to see how that goes.

WigBrah

Awards

I understand what you're saying, and I don't dispute the same, but all I can go by as a consumer is that if I'm not experiencing signs of the compound being active, it's hard for me to carry on a run with that product. I'm not even really looking for obvious changes in body comp, to be honest, just the comfort, for use of a better word, of knowing that the MK677 is working (or "active", as someone has used here) and that ultimately my body will be more optimal than without it.

We all know how it is; you just wake up one morning/go to bed one evening, flex a little and you notice that some muscle has popped up out of nowhere. It just sort of wasn't there the day before, and now all of a sudden you notice the gains, and that's attributable to a combo of things over time (well, unless you're on a strong PH, I guess, in which case you can pinpoint it on that!)

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
Onfortunately this sort of **** happens.

That's why we test our batches and are proud to show them;)
i like olympus one of my fav labs
i have seen great reviews for brawn tren, hdrol and other products on uk boards and sites
just an observation

i had great results with mk ultra at 2-3 caps per day was lethargic as hell. healed and recovered fast
I was stacking with cjc1295 and ghrp's and was holding a grip of water, diet also sucked

I am planning on trying OL GHAR1NE. Any feedback avail?

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Vitamin b 12 and taurine. It helps me with strong orals and pct laziness.
Been upping my B12 significantly (sublingual methylcobalamin version) but have not added any taurine. What is the consensus on how much taurine to supplement?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Been upping my B12 significantly (sublingual methylcobalamin version) but have not added any taurine. What is the consensus on how much taurine to supplement?
I do 2 scoops a day so just under 2 grams is "my" perfect dose . Helps with focus and fatigue. Then when my body gets used to that i blast vitamin c and Potassium. So many diff combos you can use.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
I do 2 scoops a day so just under 2 grams is "my" perfect dose . Helps with focus and fatigue. Then when my body gets used to that i blast vitamin c and Potassium. So many diff combos you can use.
I will try it - thanks! Just ordered some.

Actually feeling much better today but I skipped my MK-677 last night to see if it would make a difference. I'm going to skip it for another couple of days to see if that is what it was or I was just having a couple of bad days in a row unrelated to the MK-677.