MK-677

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure the study's show continuous rise in gh and igf over long term (6mos.-1year) with every day dosing at 25mg.
This. Unless somebody points me to non-anecdotal evidence to the contrary...

Btw my buddy just started this. He dosed 25mgs about an hour before bed, said he could not sleep due to increased heart rate/respiration (said the feeling was similar to what he'd feel like while doing moderate cardio). Ended up needing to take other sleep meds hours later, and got less sleep overall so no feedback on the quality of sleep. He discontinued for 2 days and was thinking of dropping it all together. I advised giving it another chance and dosing immediately post workout (suggestions on dosing time would be appreciated)...in my mind dosing post w/o would be good since the bulk of calories and carbs follow, and could maybe avoid any hypo type feeling vs. dosing pre w/o (just hypothesizing as I have never actually used it so again I'm all ears as to dosage timing suggestions). Thanks guys, keep the info pouring in please. At this point any info at all is welcomed, there are some of the brighter "anabolic minds" in this thread so hopefully we will figure this stuff out together.

Btw I'll be buying some when I'm not broke, or inheriting my buddy's if he ditches it :lol:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Oh just to add...I'll be adding it to my cutter. Currently test only (got some Letro too) and adding winny any day now (waiting on shipment). Also definitely adding NPP, too bad I didn't decide on this before placing my last order. So cutter will ultimately be:

Test-E @ 600mg NPP @undetermined (suggestions welcome) Oral Winny also undetermined (suggestions welcome, I'm leaning towards starting @ 30mg and adjust based on feel), MK-677 @ 25mg.

Already on the test and winny will be any day now, the others will be added in....idk let's just say about 30 days.

After my "cycle" I'm basically putting myself on TRT and cruising on Test-E indefinitely. At that point I'll probably be done with other AAS/peptides/etc., but who knows really. I'm not the supersoldier of old days, my goals aren't to be 230 and shredded or to turn heads with the amount of weight I throw around. I just wanna look and feel good, aiming more to be an athlete than a juicebag lol.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
This. Unless somebody points me to non-anecdotal evidence to the contrary...

Btw my buddy just started this. He dosed 25mgs about an hour before bed, said he could not sleep due to increased heart rate/respiration (said the feeling was similar to what he'd feel like while doing moderate cardio). Ended up needing to take other sleep meds hours later, and got less sleep overall so no feedback on the quality of sleep. He discontinued for 2 days and was thinking of dropping it all together. I advised giving it another chance and dosing immediately post workout (suggestions on dosing time would be appreciated)...in my mind dosing post w/o would be good since the bulk of calories and carbs follow, and could maybe avoid any hypo type feeling vs. dosing pre w/o (just hypothesizing as I have never actually used it so again I'm all ears as to dosage timing suggestions). Thanks guys, keep the info pouring in please. At this point any info at all is welcomed, there are some of the brighter "anabolic minds" in this thread so hopefully we will figure this stuff out together.

Btw I'll be buying some when I'm not broke, or inheriting my buddy's if he ditches it :lol:
That's really strange. MK-677 has been helping me fall sleep faster and have better quality sleep, which the studies show. I wonder if his is legit or if he is just an unusual reactor.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
That's really strange. MK-677 has been helping me fall sleep faster and have better quality sleep, which the studies show. I wonder if his is legit or if he is just an unusual reactor.
This is mostly log posts, but from what I've seen it's about 50/50 claim insomnia the first week of use, then the good sleep kicks in after.

I'm a bit afraid to use this stuff because I get insane insomnia from just about anything. Caffeine, alcohol, NO2 boosters, various fat burners, supposed GH releasers, eating late. I imagine this stuff will do me in too.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Granted, I am only into MK-677 for a week now, but taking it pre-bedtime gave me insomnia every time - even with prescribed sleep meds and 10mg melatonin.

I was afraid to take it (25mg) upon wakening in a fasted state, because everyone was talking about lethargy and I was afraid I would be a walking zombie that whole day. But, if anything, when I take the 25mg in the morning in a fasted state, it gives me a slight hyper feeling and the rest of my day seems normal and my sleep patterns are now back to normal.

Maybe it settles out after two weeks taking it at night, but taking it in the morning in a fasted state has worked much better for me. Too early to see any real gains, not retaining much extra water and my hands or joints haven't been affected yet. Using Superior research product.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
TShoot, have you noticed any fat loss?
Not yet, but I haven't been trying to lose weight either. More of a lean bulker.

I've never taken Growth Hormone before (could never justify the cost for the benefit). Not a competitive BB. Have a family, house, stay at home wife, decent paying job. Thought this would be a teaser for what real GH might do. Didn't feel like pinning my self 6 times more a day with multiple GHRPs plus what I was already doing.

This seemed convenient and somewhat affordable. Hoping for some tangible benefits. Not sure at this point.

I'll let you know if I see any noticeable body recomp but I suspect it will take a couple of weeks for me to really notice.

muscle inc.

Awards
Not yet, but I haven't been trying to lose weight either. More of a lean bulker.

I've never taken Growth Hormone before (could never justify the cost for the benefit). Not a competitive BB. Have a family, house, stay at home wife, decent paying job. Thought this would be a teaser for what real GH might do. Didn't feel like pinning my self 6 times more a day with multiple GHRPs plus what I was already doing.

This seemed convenient and somewhat affordable. Hoping for some tangible benefits. Not sure at this point.

I'll let you know if I see any noticeable body recomp but I suspect it will take a couple of weeks for me to really notice.
I'm in a similar situation and also started one week ago. I will post up updates once in a while especially if I notice something new. Slept like a log last night, before that was waking up every 2 hours, hope it continues. Seems water weight is hopefully leveling out, will see. Weighed in at 212 last night. Started at 205 last Monday. Researching product from Ceretropic.

Also just started ostraine @20mg ed.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
I'm in a similar situation and also started one week ago. I will post up updates once in a while especially if I notice something new. Slept like a log last night, before that was waking up every 2 hours, hope it continues. Seems water weight is hopefully leveling out, will see. Weighed in at 212 last night. Started at 205 last Monday. Researching product from Ceretropic.

Also just started ostraine @20mg ed.
When are you taking your MK-677, what dose are you taking, are you getting any other sides (sore wrists, etc.), anything else that could attribute to the weight gain (other AAS, PH or SARMs)?

Are you seeing any other benefits from it other than improved sleep quality (messed with mine when taken before bed)? Are you taking Huperzine A with it?

Just trying to get as many data points as possible. I've read numerous logs but they were usually combining multiple things and some said take it at bedtime, in a fasted state in the morning, pre-workout, etc. Some got some water bloat along with sore wrists, headaches, etc. I haven't really seen any of that yet.

Thanks.

muscle inc.

Awards
When are you taking your MK-677, what dose are you taking, are you getting any other sides (sore wrists, etc.), anything else that could attribute to the weight gain (other AAS, PH or SARMs)?

Are you seeing any other benefits from it other than improved sleep quality (messed with mine when taken before bed)? Are you taking Huperzine A with it?

Just trying to get as many data points as possible. I've read numerous logs but they were usually combining multiple things and some said take it at bedtime, in a fasted state in the morning, pre-workout, etc. Some got some water bloat along with sore wrists, headaches, etc. I haven't really seen any of that yet.

Thanks.
25mg ed before bed. Sleep was a little messed up at first but great last night so will see if it continues to be good. If not I will try morning dosing. Weight gain is definitely from the MK-677, was not taking any other anabolic steroids when I started. Just added osta, but in my previous ostraine run I could eat whatever I wanted and I still got leaner. Was told to reduce carbs and sodium, will try. No other negative sides, a couple waves of lethargy here and there but not too bad. Logs I have read seem to be in line with what I am experiencing, and most say the negatives disappear after a week or two.

Oh and ordered source naturals Huperzine A, comes in 200mcg tablets. Should arrive this week. Will start off with one a day and go up to two after I assess.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
25mg ed before bed. Sleep was a little messed up at first but great last night so will see if it continues to be good. If not I will try morning dosing. Weight gain is definitely from the MK-677, was not taking any other anabolic steroids when I started. Just added osta, but in my previous ostraine run I could eat whatever I wanted and I still got leaner. Was told to reduce carbs and sodium, will try. No other negative sides, a couple waves of lethargy here and there but not too bad. Logs I have read seem to be in line with what I am experiencing, and most say the negatives disappear after a week or two.

Oh and ordered source naturals Huperzine A, comes in 200mcg tablets. Should arrive this week. Will start off with one a day and go up to two after I assess.
That's good. Let's keep the updates rolling.

I am taking 200mcg Huperzine A 2-3 times a day now. Not sure what the difference it makes versus not taking it but trying to optimize the MK-677 without breaking the bank.

Is yours from a research chem company or a supplement company like Blackstone Labs?

muscle inc.

Awards
That's good. Let's keep the updates rolling.

I am taking 200mcg Huperzine A 2-3 times a day now. Not sure what the difference it makes versus not taking it but trying to optimize the MK-677 without breaking the bank.

Is yours from a research chem company or a supplement company like Blackstone Labs?
Research, from Ceretropic.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys doing sublingual and holding it, or just downing it?

I read sublingual might better absorbed, but if other RC are any indication it prob tastes like burning gasoline, lol.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys doing sublingual and holding it, or just downing it?

I read sublingual might better absorbed, but if other RC are any indication it prob tastes like burning gasoline, lol.
I've only seen sublingual mentioned in the first few posts of this thread and they were from years ago. Everything else I've read says "high oral bioavailability". Also, wouldn't you need a HBCD or similar to make it sublingual? <--this would kinda conflict with the whole RC/not for human consumption disclaimer...

muscle inc.

Awards
I've only seen sublingual mentioned in the first few posts of this thread and they were from years ago. Everything else I've read says "high oral bioavailability". Also, wouldn't you need a HBCD or similar to make it sublingual? <--this would kinda conflict with the whole RC/not for human consumption disclaimer...
This. Just down it. The company where I got mine flavored the solution so it's not that bad. Don't even need a chaser lol.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
I've been taken it sublingually the whole time. Been holding it under my tongue for about minute and a half, swishing it around my mouth after that and than swallowing it. It does taste like gasoline but, in this game, it's no big deal if it works better. I have Huperzine A that I do the same thing with.

All of my research AI, SERMs, etc. taste like crap except the ones from RIU. But RIU doesn't carry MK-677.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great discussion going on in here. I am planning on running Olympus UK's MASS GH in around December. Which is MK-677 paired with LGD-4033. Will be running it with 250mg of Test per week as well. Had not planned on limiting carbs as it was intended to pack on a few pounds. And my training and body composition do best with a good amount of carbs, especially at night. I will also be using Masteron more for the AI properties and DHT aspects. So maybe this will aid in reducing the water retention.

Subbed for more feedback though.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Everything I've read on MK-677 so far is that it takes a few weeks to months to hit peak levels of GH. There's some mention of MK-677 becoming less effective over time, but it looks like GH still rises. Not very clear.

I've seen a bit of information claiming that bodybuilders taking GH at the end of their cycle, but still on cycle, retained the most gains. There's a synergistic effect of using anabolics + GH you don't want to miss out on. I would only imagine increased GH would be extremely protective during PCT, but there's not much on using it PCT right now.

I've never tried either of these compounds, just my arm-chair advice.
I would just do 5 on 2 off and maybe even consider using other peptides with it.
i have been watching this one closely and researching it and although some conflicting info, seems some time off at some point or doing something like 5 on 2 off might be more optimal than just going 7 days a week for many many months IMO

PS, I got a sample of this couple years ago and used it, although too short duration to see much, I did notice hunger spike and eventually started to feel a but tired. I believe it was working and the research I have been reading really has me watching this one closely. : P

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I started Xcel SRM Andarine this week which are Mk, S4-Andarine, epi-andro and another substance. Very interesting combo will report back with weekly results. Hoping for some lean gains.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I started Xcel SRM Andarine this week which are Mk, S4-Andarine, epi-andro and another substance. Very interesting combo will report back with weekly results. Hoping for some lean gains.
I really don't mean to be a dick...
Plz start a separate log if you so choose. This is your first post, we know nothing about you and your cycle history or lack thereof, and we are trying to gather solid info on one substance in this thread. :)

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I really don't mean to be a dick...
Plz start a separate log if you so choose. This is your first post, we know nothing about you and your cycle history or lack thereof, and we are trying to gather solid info on one substance in this thread. :)
Ok no problem. Where should I post it? I don't feel like doing a log tho, just weekly results. I just started competing in npc physique been stalking this forum for awhile now.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Ok no problem. Where should I post it? I don't feel like doing a log tho, just weekly results. I just started competing in npc physique been stalking this forum for awhile now.
Weekly results would suffice as a log. Post in either general Anabolic forum or Cycle Info. Give some background, introduce yourself, etc. Welcome to the board. :cheers:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered the new mk-677 from Olympus Labs! Hopefully shipping soon from Nutriverse. Subbing to this thread.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
I have been taking my 25mg in the AM fasted since pre-bedtime was causing me so much insomnia when I first started taking it. Decided to try it again last night pre-bedtime to see if anything changed. It actually seemed to help my sleeping this time.

Maybe it needs to be in your system for a few days to a week before it settles out and you can use it at bedtime without any problems sleeping. Going to keep dosing it pre-bedtime to see if it still helps my sleep.

Up 2 lbs since Monday but I have been eating more. Appetite is up a little but nothing crazy. Not getting any spells of lethargy either during the day. No fingers tingling and no joint pain. We'll see how it goes as time progresses.

Might throw in some CJC-1295 w/DAC 1-2 mg every 3 days pre-bedtime to see if I can get more kick out of this.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Just ordered the new mk-677 from Olympus Labs! Hopefully shipping soon from Nutriverse. Subbing to this thread.
Haven't ordered PHs, peptides or anything similar in a LONG time. Been off the boards for a while. Just started trying MK-677 . Does Olympus have a good reputation for quality control, potentcy, etc.?

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Haven't ordered PHs, peptides or anything similar in a LONG time. Been off the boards for a while. Just started trying MK-677 . Does Olympus have a good reputation for quality control, potentcy, etc.?
Yeah, Olympus rules!

Anyone using MK677 with a SERM (ie in PCT)? I was thinking it'd be a good way to counteract SERMs causing reduction of IGF

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Olympus rules!

Anyone using MK677 with a SERM (ie in PCT)? I was thinking it'd be a good way to counteract SERMs causing reduction of IGF
I will be shortly. I just started a thread in supplements, but might move it over to anabolics. Basically listed all the stuff I have on hand to choose from following my dbol cycle. 677 is top of the list, thought it would be fun to see what guys would put together if they had the option.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Olympus rules!

Also thought this would be good in PCT (with serm, of course)

Sounds like it will help with recovery, and the extra appetite some experience will help calories up to maintain gains.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Agree. Sounds like a winner for pct and keeping gains. I'll run it through my cycle and pct :lol:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Btw can anybody comment on the degree of appetite stimulation? I mean...will ECA and the like still curb your appetite while on 677 or does the 677 win the battle? I'm mostly interested because I'm prescribed 60mg of adderall daily :D, and I'm completely anorexic during the day. I also tend to avoid carbs during the day unless post workout because whatever stimulation I feel from the adderall seems to go away if I have a meal with even a moderate amount of low GI carbs. Would anyone hypothesize that the better nutrient utilization from having higher GH and IGF-1 levels while on MK would help with this (energy crash from carby meal while stimming)? Or would we guess that this issue would only be exaggerated? I've only used IGF-1 and PEG-MGF in the past as far as peptides and the like are concerned, and that was during a dirty bulk (got strong as an ox with minimal fat gain from peptides yay) and long before I had an adderall script. Thanks guys. Keep up the discussion :thumbsup:

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm interested in how this compares to GHRP 2 and CJC w/o DAC.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't know about this thread alot of good info,I'm waiting on my mk677 from OL.
what yall thinking an lout clen+mk677 for extra fat loss lean mass, and reduction of bloating???

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I don't think clen will do much for bloat, but I definitely think they would stack well together for cutting. In fact I'm glad you mentioned clen cause it made me think of T3...

Does anyone that has a good feel for the MK-677 think that it would be enough as a standalone to fight muscle catabolism while using T3?

Also as far as 677 and bloat goes...is this a 100% expected side? To me it seems that some people say the bloat is horrible and others don't notice bloat at all...

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think clen will do much for bloat, but I definitely think they would stack well together for cutting. In fact I'm glad you mentioned clen cause it made me think of T3...

Does anyone that has a good feel for the MK-677 think that it would be enough as a standalone to fight muscle catabolism while using T3?

Also as far as 677 and bloat goes...is this a 100% expected side? To me it seems that some people say the bloat is horrible and others don't notice bloat at all...
I haven't ran either but from everything I have read if you are trying to reduce the amount of lean mass lost on T3 I think most guys recommend Test and Tren with T3.. So I would go ahead and say it would not suffice for the catabolism. But, I could be wrong and I'm not the kind of guy who would try it first and find out later it wasn't enough.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just watched a scary video about clen side effects wow it can mess up ur heart...
I guess mk677 alone it is.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Anything that affects fat cell receptor sites has the potential to effect heart cell receptor sites. The heart shares similar receptors. That's why phentermine was dropped long ago. Along with burning fat it was burning out heart valves.

Unless you're absolutely sure clen, alb, even effedrine, etc is 100% a selective FAT receptor modulator then you should be concerned about what it's doing to your heart.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Anything that affects fat cell receptor sites has the potential to effect heart cell receptor sites. The heart shares similar receptors. That's why phentermine was dropped long ago. Along with burning fat it was burning out heart valves.

Unless you're absolutely sure clen, alb, even effedrine, etc is 100% a selective FAT receptor modulator then you should be concerned about what it's doing to your heart.
No, Phenermine isn't intrinsically cardio-toxic ime. It's an adrenergic without HT affinities. I used it for many years and never had bad blood.

You're probably thinking of Fenfluramine, which is a phenermine derivative and trifluoromethylated valve destroyer. They pulled it off the market in the 90's I think.

This brings up another issue. MK does not have fluoro or trifluoromethyl functions on its molecule, but F is a common feature of MANY other 'sarms'. I haven't heard any anecdotes of toxicity so far, but be cautious of this. These types of compounds bind proteins and are poorly metabolized, with protracted and irreversible toxicity in some cases. Don't wait until it's too late to stop if your body's trying to tell you something.

300Fan

Awards
I've read that all SARMS should be taken in liquid form, specifically Ostarine? Just wanted to see what others think about that.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read that all SARMS should be taken in liquid form, specifically Ostarine? Just wanted to see what others think about that.
I think my past and current cycle of capped Olympus Labs Ostar1ne has been fantastic. So, not true at all.

But not a discussion for this thread.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Im curious if the increase in hunger is from the ghrelin stimulation or low blood sugar due to insulin release? I hope its more due to ghrelin stimulation and not insulin release, insulin release as I've learned with my body exhausts my adrenal glands and releases unnecessary cortisol.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I just watched a scary video about clen side effects wow it can mess up ur heart...
I guess mk677 alone it is.
I watched a video that said masturbating will make you go blind. :blink:
No, Phenermine isn't intrinsically cardio-toxic ime. It's an adrenergic without HT affinities. I used it for many years and never had bad blood.

You're probably thinking of Fenfluramine, which is a phenermine derivative and trifluoromethylated valve destroyer. They pulled it off the market in the 90's I think.

This brings up another issue. MK does not have fluoro or trifluoromethyl functions on its molecule, but F is a common feature of MANY other 'sarms'. I haven't heard any anecdotes of toxicity so far, but be cautious of this. These types of compounds bind proteins and are poorly metabolized, with protracted and irreversible toxicity in some cases. Don't wait until it's too late to stop if your body's trying to tell you something.
/thread Dr.D drops mic, walks off stage... :lol:

Hey bro what do you think of the MK-677 associated bloat that some seem to find unbearable, but others mention nothing of the sort?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I watched a video that said masturbating will make you go blind. :blink:

/thread Dr.D drops mic, walks off stage... :lol:

Hey bro what do you think of the MK-677 associated bloat that some seem to find unbearable, but others mention nothing of the sort?
Lol what u mean u don't go blind.....
haha well have u used clen before ?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Lol what u mean u don't go blind.....
haha well have u used clen before ?
Yes quite a few times. I've used many o stim/bronchodialator in my day. No issues with my heart, even now that I'm out of shape following a car accident that kept me out of the gym for a long time. (I'm back now though...). Anyway let's keep this thread on topic please. :thumbsup: