M1T + MK-677 + Anamorelin 6-8 Week Cycle

Dizzy2Dizzy

Awards
How harsh is this cycle, if you could change something what would it be? This will be my third, got my bloods done 1050 ng/dl test, liver enzymes on point, how it looked I might have another 200 years in me, maybe 40 after this cycle idk. Doc said im in extremely good health.

M1T (Eat carbs, fats, and fruits) + mk677
1 week - 2.5mg ED (1.25mg - morning/night) M1T + Supplements
2 week - 0mg M1T ED, mk677 20mg + anamorelin 20mg ED + Supplements
3 week - 5mg (2.5mg - morning/night) M1T +mk677 20mg + anamorelin 20mg + Supplements
4 week - mk677 20mg + anamorelin 20mg + 6-OXO + Supplements (No sugar in diet, take before bed)
5 week - mk677 20mg + anamorelin 20mg + 6-OXO + mk677 20mg + anamorelin 20mg ED (No sugar in diet, take before bed)
6-8 Weeks - 6-OXO + mk677 20mg + anamorelin 20mg ED + Supplements
  • Supplements
    • 1500mg KSM-66 Ashwaganda
    • 700mg Milk Thistle
    • NAC
    • Magnesium at night
    • CVS test boosters
    • 7500iu vitamin d3
    • 300mg Saw Palmentto

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not 100% sure how legit the anamorelin is out there these days. I don't really understand the M1T dosing here. What is the logic behind 2.5mg, then off, then 5mgs, then off, etc.? It seems like a low enough dose that you'll get suppression but not high enough to get the benefits from M1T. Not sure if I personally like the risk/reward of the cycle.

Also, you'd be hard pressed to find someone who wouldn't recommend a SERM for any cycle with M1T, however I realize that is a personal choice and not something you want to take.

Dizzy2Dizzy

Awards
I'm not 100% sure how legit the anamorelin is out there these days. I don't really understand the M1T dosing here. What is the logic behind 2.5mg, then off, then 5mgs, then off, etc.? It seems like a low enough dose that you'll get suppression but not high enough to get the benefits from M1T. Not sure if I personally like the risk/reward of the cycle.

Also, you'd be hard pressed to find someone who wouldn't recommend a SERM for any cycle with M1T, however I realize that is a personal choice and not something you want to take.
The Anamorelin + MK-677 im getting is a recent batch of hGH Max by Core Labs, most their stuff sarms, ph, etc all look to be legit with lab tests. M1T's half life is around three hours, the idea is 2.5mg throughout the day and 1.25 in the morning and night loses complete effect in ~ 7-8 hrs thus allowing short intervals between very small dosages very slightly primes your bodies testosterone production in those few hours after most/all of the drug is out of your system realizing it has been suppressed/shut down and then being reset by another dosage (1.25mg). The one week on one week off is to allow your body to recover somewhat from the abstinence of amounts of certain hormones for a short period of time (7 days on 2.5mg with a 4 hour interval a day of it not affecting your brain), thus allowing for recovery of some natural testosterone during that one week, coupled with good training, diet, supplement, lifestyle, etc. Dependent on how your body works and produces hormones at different rates, like someone having a good testosterone production naturally and feeling less suppressed than others on cycle from anabolics.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
“Do something now, your future self will thank you for!” Put this garbage down.
You’ve got your whole adult life to dive in to this someday.

The most experienced/trustworthy guys on here that I believe in, learn from, don’t even fuckk with m1t….

You replied to me about use vs abuse.
Well it’s all abuse…just varying amounts.
Most of us have all seen skewed bloodwork, myself included. Even with mild stuff.
It all adds up over time…

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Anamorelin + MK-677 im getting is a recent batch of hGH Max by Core Labs, most their stuff sarms, ph, etc all look to be legit with lab tests. M1T's half life is around three hours, the idea is 2.5mg throughout the day and 1.25 in the morning and night loses complete effect in ~ 7-8 hrs thus allowing short intervals between very small dosages very slightly primes your bodies testosterone production in those few hours after most/all of the drug is out of your system realizing it has been suppressed/shut down and then being reset by another dosage (1.25mg). The one week on one week off is to allow your body to recover somewhat from the abstinence of amounts of certain hormones for a short period of time (7 days on 2.5mg with a 4 hour interval a day of it not affecting your brain), thus allowing for recovery of some natural testosterone during that one week, coupled with good training, diet, supplement, lifestyle, etc. Dependent on how your body works and produces hormones at different rates, like someone having a good testosterone production naturally and feeling less suppressed than others on cycle from anabolics.
To be honest, I think that's a bad idea. You cannot run M1T and try to keep natural test production going with small dosing, hours off, a week off, and expect to keep natural test production up and easily recoverable and still create gains. I understand what you're trying to do, and in theory it might make sense, but in the real world I believe you will be sorely disappointed. If you really wanted to do that, and believe that there is validity to it, then you should probably be pulsing the M1T rather than nearly microdosing it and taking a week off. Maybe something like 5mgs EOD.

The issue you're having with anabolics is that you are either in or out. You cannot keep toeing the line with these tricks. There is a reason most people don't run AAS the way you are proposing. You're very young and I obviously do not recommend you running anything. But I know I'm not going to change your mind. So, if you're going to keep running cycles, then run cycles. Don't keep creating these gimmicks. You're not going to keep gains from a 2 week cycle. You'll put on some glycogen/ water weight but it is silly to think you'll be able to actually build any muscle tissue from these short cycles.

If you're going to keep cycling no matter what, then scrap this cycle and start over. I know it probably sounds harsh to you, but this cycle is a waste in my opinion. What is your baseline test anyway? If you're 17 years old you should have a ton of test.

Dizzy2Dizzy

Awards
“Do something now, your future self will thank you for!” Put this garbage down.
You’ve got your whole adult life to dive in to this someday.

The most experienced/trustworthy guys on here that I believe in, learn from, don’t even fuckk with m1t….

You replied to me about use vs abuse.
Well it’s all abuse…just varying amounts.
Most of us have all seen skewed bloodwork, myself included. Even with mild stuff.
It all adds up over time…
So you would consider yourself a steroid/substance abuser since you have used anabolics without prescription? BIG difference with use/abuse. Most of your adult life you dwell on things you did as a teenager, whether it be being on trt for the rest of my life for me and saving a quarter million dollars for a tuition by going D1 doesnt matter my goals have been in place and the same for the last seventeen years.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So you would consider yourself a steroid/substance abuser since you have used anabolics without prescription? BIG difference with use/abuse. Most of your adult life you dwell on things you did as a teenager, whether it be being on trt for the rest of my life for me and saving a quarter million dollars for a tuition by going D1 doesnt matter my goals have been in place and the same for the last seventeen years.
No, it's abuse. Now there are different levels of abuse, but it is still abuse. It is only "use" when it is used for medical purposes. You can argue TRT would be "use." But if you're cycling, it is abuse.

Dizzy2Dizzy

Awards
To be honest, I think that's a bad idea. You cannot run M1T and try to keep natural test production going with small dosing, hours off, a week off, and expect to keep natural test production up and easily recoverable and still create gains. I understand what you're trying to do, and in theory it might make sense, but in the real world I believe you will be sorely disappointed. If you really wanted to do that, and believe that there is validity to it, then you should probably be pulsing the M1T rather than nearly microdosing it and taking a week off. Maybe something like 5mgs EOD.

The issue you're having with anabolics is that you are either in or out. You cannot keep toeing the line with these tricks. There is a reason most people don't run AAS the way you are proposing. You're very young and I obviously do not recommend you running anything. But I know I'm not going to change your mind. So, if you're going to keep running cycles, then run cycles. Don't keep creating these gimmicks. You're not going to keep gains from a 2 week cycle. You'll put on some glycogen/ water weight but it is silly to think you'll be able to actually build any muscle tissue from these short cycles.

If you're going to keep cycling no matter what, then scrap this cycle and start over. I know it probably sounds harsh to you, but this cycle is a waste in my opinion. What is your baseline test anyway? If you're 17 years old you should have a ton of test.
I agree, thinking about replacing m1t with anavar and/or sarms. Anything is safer then m1t, anything. I have been tip toeing ever since I started and the longer you tip toe the harder it gets to overcome plateaus, even though some benefits are gained but overtime theyre harder to maintain the longer you tip toe, you'll have to walk to get over that plateau of not gaining/maintaing like the way you used to, the price for salvation lol. If my height wouldnt be of concern I wouldve blasted and cruised test last year lol, but the last year I solely relied on height increasing methodology/lifestyle and loads of peptides which payed off to two extra inches that year. My growth plates are still open, I have at least a extra inch in me, once im 5'9 ill probably be eighteen by then so its gonna be a safer age to start pinning in terms of pubertal growth. Last time for a doctor check up my testosterone was 1050ng/dl and 29nmol/L, so my natural production isnt too bad. And speaking from
No, it's abuse. Now there are different levels of abuse, but it is still abuse. It is only "use" when it is used for medical purposes. You can argue TRT would be "use." But if you're cycling, it is abuse.
I guess since its not being used correctly, maybe i'm thinking of dependency.

Dizzy2Dizzy

Awards
I agree, thinking about replacing m1t with anavar and/or sarms. Anything is safer then m1t, anything. I have been tip toeing ever since I started and the longer you tip toe the harder it gets to overcome plateaus, even though some benefits are gained but overtime theyre harder to maintain the longer you tip toe, you'll have to walk to get over that plateau of not gaining/maintaing like the way you used to, the price for salvation lol. If my height wouldnt be of concern I wouldve blasted and cruised test last year lol, but the last year I solely relied on height increasing methodology/lifestyle and loads of peptides which payed off to two extra inches that year. My growth plates are still open, I have at least a extra inch in me, once im 5'9 ill probably be eighteen by then so its gonna be a safer age to start pinning in terms of pubertal growth. Last time for a doctor check up my testosterone was 1050ng/dl and 29nmol/L, so my natural production isnt too bad. And speaking from

-----And speaking from my experience of some suppressive sarms my test never tanked and always recovered after proper pct.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

If you're concerned about growth plates then just wait it out. The things you should be extremely concerned about are things like your heart health. Things like hair loss, gyno, etc. are annoying but they don't kill you. Running things like M1T, anavar, etc., you are going to jack up your lipids. You can take all the support supplements in the world, but you have to accept that you will ruin your lipids, and while it might recover post cycle, don't be fooled thinking that it did no damage. It's not going to kill you overnight but long-term.....

You have to decide what's important to you. Of course we try to prevent side effects but you cannot prevent them all, and most of them catch up with you later. It sounds like you've already accepted that you will likely be on TRT in a few years, which a lot of competitors accept. If things like hair loss, fertility, still growing, etc. are important to you, then you should wait. I know you think you know all your goals and they won't change, but my goals today aren't even remotely close to what they were when I was 17.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude stop with the m1t. I assumed someone gave it to you and you could not get anything now you mention anavar. Anavar was used in studies alongside gh to increase height. Best idea is to not take anything yet but anavar is a way less dumb idea then m1t. Also you said you are a wrestler. Are you not concerned with drug testing? Some of these drugs are detectable for along time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10
Anabolics 11