PCT for M1T

Dizzy2Dizzy

Awards
Im on the first week of this cycle (5mg ED), going to be ending it next week at 10mg ED. Im 17, I can estimate how many roid heads who started at 15 will tell me it only makes sense to start at 35 because my natural production will decrease gradually. I skipped a year of high school and am taking AP chem, im not most of the brainless teens on this forum trying to find out which PCT for which SARM even though the extensive info on this site.

I do not want to do any SERMS if possible for this cycle even though its my best chance of no HPTA shutdown because of the quick estrogenic effects on growth plates, they're still open I got a x-ray of them when I had a fracture in my hip. Im starting 200iu HCG EOD for 2 weeks in a couple days when I'll run 10mg M1T in prep for proper 4 week PCT. I will be running 20mg MK-677 ED for 4 weeks post cycle to maintain gainz.

My question: Could I use a extensive amount of effective herbal supplements + AIs for this short cycle in addition to my HCG OCT
Second question: Since M1T does not aromatize and only has indirect prolactin increase will I grow taller, impair my pubertal growth, or stop growing all together
Third question: If SERMS are completely essential for this harsh of a cycle could I still save my growth plates

Too late to critique my impatience of reaching my natural genetic potential, I started working out at 12, started the Mentzer method of training at 15 and I completely blew my lifts and size out the roof (Weeks before turning 16 my bench was 235 natty @ 5'6), first cycle was at 16 I fell in love with the results too much and pretty self explanatory what happened from there. Im 5'8 now 175lbs benching twice my body weight for reps, legs 3x a week and on my fourth cycle with my first suppressive compound. Would appreciate tips on potentializing maybe one more inch to my height, if i'm lucky of course, and healing my HPTA and not being stuck in a seventeen year olds body for the rest of my life (I wouldnt mind to much, my dick just needs to keep working)

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I do not want to do any SERMS if possible for this cycle even though its my best chance of no HPTA shutdown
Your because portion is a possible effect. You chose to play. You have to choose, you already know your best option and it may come with consequences.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nothing wrong at all with 5’8” and a solid 175, which I believe you are!

The “stuck in a 17 year olds body” bullshitt is what you need to work on. NOT running the harshest oral before 25 with no serms, yada yada yada.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
r

Your right, as in portion effect you mean a possibility of skeletal improportion from the effect SERMS have on skeletal homeostasis ?
Just as some can run a cycle and not have problems. You started young it's ill advised for good reason as you are finding out. There is no right answer here.

If you want natty products. Clomaplex or or something with e cottoni another is black magic is your best bet. I personally would take a serm.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This Forum has been around. You chose a harsh oral, possibly the most harsh debatable with superdrol.

Many of us did the same during the oral era around the late 2000s... many of us are now still on this forum, now on trt. Correlation?

You pay to play and the house wins.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This Forum has been around. You chose a harsh oral, possibly the most harsh debatable with superdrol.

Many of us did the same during the oral era around the late 2000s... many of us are now still on this forum, now on trt. Correlation?

You pay to play and the house wins.
I think it’s in the rules that under 18 isn’t even allowed on here 🤷‍♂️

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
M1T at 17? Please tell me this is a joke. It is one of the most, if not the most, suppressive compound out there.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should see a dr and stop with the nonsense. M1t is a dumb idea. You say you are worried about your height but talking about using hcg. It spiked estrogen sky high in a lot of people which could prematurely close growth plates. Your whole line of thinking is off. If a 17 year old on here came in with a good plan I might be tempted to guide him. But yeah m1t horrible choice for first cycle. Hcg also horrible idea if worried about growth plates closing. Keeping estrogen low would probably increase maximum height and eunichs were usually taller then average. M1t is not sustainable long term and for it to work you would have to pick something you could run for the next few years while keeping estrogen low. I'm not going to play mad scienctist and advise someone on something like that though. My first cycle I recovers fine with no pct but it will take a little longer. If anything I'd get a natty test booster. What is the hurry? Are you trying to get a football scholar ship? If not I would stay natty at least until you think you are done growing. Mk677 would be fine if you where 18 but I won't personally advise some one that isn't an adult on anything. Realize though mk destroys some peoples bg levels so at the very least anyone takeing it should keep an eye on it.

Dizzy2Dizzy

Awards
I think it’s in the rules that under 18 isn’t even allowed on here 🤷‍♂️
Hence, the extensive lack of information for adolescents about the effects of anabolics/SARMS on puberty. Most of the "information" is your dick is gonna stop working, and then you see a post of someone not taking PCT whatsoever and keeping their gains after a harsh/suppressive cycle. Everybody's so much different, yet there is no objective material accessible stating correct precautions and mitigation of side effects because the general connotation is: "No matter what, this **** is toxic." Like there's no possible route for steroid use that is safer than others, leading kids to get on the worst compound and cruise for the rest of their life. (Use is completely different than abuse)

Dizzy2Dizzy

Awards
You should see a dr and stop with the nonsense. M1t is a dumb idea. You say you are worried about your height but talking about using hcg. It spiked estrogen sky high in a lot of people which could prematurely close growth plates. Your whole line of thinking is off. If a 17 year old on here came in with a good plan I might be tempted to guide him. But yeah m1t horrible choice for first cycle. Hcg also horrible idea if worried about growth plates closing. Keeping estrogen low would probably increase maximum height and eunichs were usually taller then average. M1t is not sustainable long term and for it to work you would have to pick something you could run for the next few years while keeping estrogen low. I'm not going to play mad scienctist and advise someone on something like that though. My first cycle I recovers fine with no pct but it will take a little longer. If anything I'd get a natty test booster. What is the hurry? Are you trying to get a football scholar ship? If not I would stay natty at least until you think you are done growing. Mk677 would be fine if you where 18 but I won't personally advise some one that isn't an adult on anything. Realize though mk destroys some peoples bg levels so at the very least anyone takeing it should keep an eye on it.
I had the opportunity to earn a scholarship to wrestle D1, still do but I'm not to sure if id focus on academics or athletics, especially in college. This is my third cycle, and as much as I don't like it Im a very compulsive person so taking a harsh compound that was a generally popular PH/"supplement" in the early 2000s was attractive to me, not to mention the months of research leading up to a 2 week semi-suppressive cycle. Not to mention, my first two cycles consisted of peptides and Ostarine. The whole point of my HCG logic, correct me if i'm wrong please, that taking a AI (arimistane, arimidex) throughout the duration of the cycle and included in my PCT will counteract the slight estradiol and progesterone increase stabilizing my estrogen levels for sometime at least and still yielding the HPTA healing affects from the HCG. 250iu EOD starting second week, two shots 250iu spread out first week of PCT. In addition to AI and extremely affective testosterone boosting supplements + methods during PCT. I think i'll be fine especially if I stick to 5mg the second week and taper off.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hence, the extensive lack of information for adolescents about the effects of anabolics/SARMS on puberty. Most of the "information" is your dick is gonna stop working, and then you see a post of someone not taking PCT whatsoever and keeping their gains after a harsh/suppressive cycle. Everybody's so much different, yet there is no objective material accessible stating correct precautions and mitigation of side effects because the general connotation is: "No matter what, this **** is toxic." Like there's no possible route for steroid use that is safer than others, leading kids to get on the worst compound and cruise for the rest of their life. (Use is completely different than abuse)
That's true. There is no such thing as a safe cycle or safe anabolic steroid. I'm going to lay down the harsh reality, which is that the people on this forum are AAS users (including myself), so they will often lie to themselves and convince themselves that they can design a safe cycle or take safe compounds or use ancillary tools to make it safe - that's all BS. Sure, you can mitigate some parts of the risk, however the risks are always there and the damage is always done.

Sure, some people skip PCT and recover. Some people take 1 cycle and PCT and never recover. Everyone is different. But if you're starting at 17 years old, I would bet that you'll end up on TRT in your 20s. As far as I know, anabolic steroids most certainly close growth plates prematurely, so since you already jumped on, I don't think I would dwell too much on that aspect anymore if you plan to continue to cycle and just accept that risk.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had the opportunity to earn a scholarship to wrestle D1, still do but I'm not to sure if id focus on academics or athletics, especially in college. This is my third cycle, and as much as I don't like it Im a very compulsive person so taking a harsh compound that was a generally popular PH/"supplement" in the early 2000s was attractive to me, not to mention the months of research leading up to a 2 week semi-suppressive cycle. Not to mention, my first two cycles consisted of peptides and Ostarine. The whole point of my HCG logic, correct me if i'm wrong please, that taking a AI (arimistane, arimidex) throughout the duration of the cycle and included in my PCT will counteract the slight estradiol and progesterone increase stabilizing my estrogen levels for sometime at least and still yielding the HPTA healing affects from the HCG. 250iu EOD starting second week, two shots 250iu spread out first week of PCT. In addition to AI and extremely affective testosterone boosting supplements + methods during PCT. I think i'll be fine especially if I stick to 5mg the second week and taper off.
I personally wouldn't even take the HCG. I don't think your cycles are long enough to warrant it. Also, from what I know, HCG is just going to be more suppressive to LH. What exactly are you tapering off of?

Dizzy2Dizzy

Awards
That's true. There is no such thing as a safe cycle or safe anabolic steroid. I'm going to lay down the harsh reality, which is that the people on this forum are AAS users (including myself), so they will often lie to themselves and convince themselves that they can design a safe cycle or take safe compounds or use ancillary tools to make it safe - that's all BS. Sure, you can mitigate some parts of the risk, however the risks are always there and the damage is always done.

Sure, some people skip PCT and recover. Some people take 1 cycle and PCT and never recover. Everyone is different. But if you're starting at 17 years old, I would bet that you'll end up on TRT in your 20s. As far as I know, anabolic steroids most certainly close growth plates prematurely, so since you already jumped on, I don't think I would dwell too much on that aspect anymore if you plan to continue to cycle and just accept that risk.
Completely agreed, I can see why a lot of these guys try to justify their cycle/dosages no matter how horrendous they can be yet contradicting themselves by pushing anybody under the age of 25 completely away from the subject. I dwell on my bodybuilding progress just as much as my height unfortunately, and im sure ive stunted it one way or another over the years but after my first cycle I kept growing, and then after my second the doctor said my growing rate decreased 47% and ultimately halted itself even though my growth plates were still open. Ive always always kept my estrogen very low in sake of my growth, but I grew the most during my three peptide GH + Ghrelin secreting peptides: MK-677, CJC-1925, and Anamorelin. This was when I was 5'6 @ 16 and in around a year I grew two inches. For the first time in my life my rate of growth in my plates exponentially increased, and as soon as I went off I stopped growing all together.
I personally wouldn't even take the HCG. I don't think your cycles are long enough to warrant it. Also, from what I know, HCG is just going to be more suppressive to LH. What exactly are you tapering off of?
Tapering off m1t last week of cycle and immediately starting PCT after cycle.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Everything else aside I would not taper off at the end. Orals have usually 6 to 8 hour half lives and if you are shut down, you're shut down.. whether 10 mg, 5mg or 2.5mg. Stop and start pct.

The only reason to taper would be in the beginning to access tolerance, especially with the harsher stuff

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don’t use HCG if estrogen is a concern. Big surges even from a 250iu shot, speaking from direct experience.

I would stop the M1T now, avoid all steroids/SARMs, even pharmaceutical SERMs, and use Clomaplexx or similar herbal product that includes estrogen-modulating and LH stimulating ingredients. I would get bloods in 4 months, and if testosterone is low, only then I would consider SERM therapy as a last resort. You really may recover fine cold turkey, you just need to ensure estrogen doesn’t rebound and get to elevated.

I would also just lean into the peptides since they produced growth for you, avoiding all hormones as mentioned until it was obvious growth is done. This may be multiple years. Steroids will always be there, but you can never get your opportunity to grow your frame larger back when it’s done.

That is a real-talk answer to someone who has already very possibly ruined their chance to grow but obviously still desires it. Play the long game.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Don’t use HCG if estrogen is a concern. Big surges even from a 250iu shot, speaking from direct experience.

I would stop the M1T now, avoid all steroids/SARMs, even pharmaceutical SERMs, and use Clomaplexx or similar herbal product that includes estrogen-modulating and LH stimulating ingredients. I would get bloods in 4 months, and if testosterone is low, only then I would consider SERM therapy as a last resort. You really may recover fine cold turkey, you just need to ensure estrogen doesn’t rebound and get to elevated.

I would also just lean into the peptides since they produced growth for you, avoiding all hormones as mentioned until it was obvious growth is done. This may be multiple years. Steroids will always be there, but you can never get your opportunity to grow your frame larger back when it’s done.

That is a real-talk answer to someone who has already very possibly ruined their chance to grow but obviously still desires it. Play the long game.
Hyde you're like the dad of this site. When I read your stuff sometimes I feel like saying "yes sir" lmaoo

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hyde you're like the dad of this site. When I read your stuff sometimes I feel like saying "yes sir" lmaoo
Lol well being in a college town, the commercial gym I use sometimes is primarily college kids - so I see a LOT of OP’s demographic, the peer pressure they put on themselves and the need for instant gratification & social validation.

Nobody wants to hear that the solution to getting big & strong is to just consistently lift moderately heavy weights for you every week for about 10 years straight, or that to gain weight you have to eat more than you are right now. But it was true when I began, and it always will be: big bodies are made over many cumulative years of toil, not just 2 week waves.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol well being in a college town, the commercial gym I use sometimes is primarily college kids - so I see a LOT of OP’s demographic, the peer pressure they put on themselves and the need for instant gratification & social validation.

Nobody wants to hear that the solution to getting big & strong is to just consistently lift moderately heavy weights for you every week for about 10 years straight, or that to gain weight you have to eat more than you are right now. But it was true when I began, and it always will be: big bodies are made over many cumulative years of toil, not just 2 week waves.
I totally agree. I say **** wrong sometimes. I grew up in a very formal family. If I say yes sir it means I respect the words

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I totally agree. I say **** wrong sometimes. I grew up in a very formal family. If I say yes sir it means I respect the words
No I understand & appreciate you. Just explaining that I see OP in real life often, speaking metaphorically.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think you have to worry too much from a 2 week cycle, a couple of OTC Test boosters should help and use your peptides but do not use the HCG.

If growth/height is what you’re after I would start looking into HGH, find a Dr that knows about it and can help. Growing like that (height) is something a Dr can help better than us, do not freestyle because you could get things to grow that you don’t want to start growing if you know what I mean.

Good luck