Rad 140 mk677 cycle questions and opinions

bgoyette96

Awards
This is my first post so I hope this is the right thread.

I’m starting a rad 140 mk677 cycle and was curious if I should add a test booster such as enclomiphene and what pct I should run at the end

Wk 1-4
Rad140 10 mg (morning)
Mk677 25mg (night

week 5-10
Rad140 20mg
Mk677 25 mg

I’ll run my mk677 through my pct as well, just a tad worried about suppression on the rad.

any input is appreciated, unfortunately I don’t have a test source other wise I’d be running that.

28yr 6’3” 240lbs

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Serm and a Sarm is not a great idea. I have run Mk a few times. The food cravings for me at 12.5 mg were hard to control. 25mg was unsustainable for me as BP and hunger were insane. I’d look at
1-DHEA or 4-DHEA as a “test base” I forget which would be better.
how long have you been lifting? Diet in check? R u lean or fluffy? Can u see abs?

bgoyette96

Awards
Serm and a Sarm is not a great idea. I have run Mk a few times. The food cravings for me at 12.5 mg were hard to control. 25mg was unsustainable for me as BP and hunger were insane. I’d look at
how long have you been lifting? Diet in check? R u lean or fluffy? Can u see abs?
Yea so that’s what I thought but you hear people saying a lot of mixed things I’m sitting 18-20%bf on the fluffy side sitting at 3300 calories 250 protein, 100 ish fats, 300 ish carbs depends on the day. Mainly rice beef and chicken but if I want pasta I eat pasta as long as my macros hit. Staying off the sugar. Im fine with being fluffy I want some more muscle before I think about a cut.

bgoyette96

Awards
Any specific company on the dhea?

bgoyette96

Awards
Yeah…iconic formulations is the brand
Saw it on another thread ordering one. It says only run 4 weeks can I half the dose and run 8 weeks. It’s super potent don’t think I need the full dise

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Saw it on another thread ordering one. It says only run 4 weeks can I half the dose and run 8 weeks. It’s super potent don’t think I need the full dise
You can run the full dose for 8 weeks or you can try running half the dose for 8 weeks, which might be enough for you. Start with half. If it's not enough you can always add more.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I could use that as a test base?
Using the term "test base" is reserved for only those professionals who have used Tigers Milk (jk)

It's all too common to "stack" with the appeal that more = better results. Fact is it's worth the effort and time to try one thing at a time to judge how well you respond. I've used rad and for me it was an interesting trial time. Good luck

Last edited: