Older guy first "cycle" help. 1-Test/4 Andro or RAD140/MK677

wildman5427

Awards
Hello All,
Looking for some advice for my first “cycle”.
Stats:

52 years old
I have been lifting/cardio recreationally most of my life to stay in shape. Did Crossfit for a couple years until I had to stop due to recurring shoulder injuries. Have moved to more of a functional type of workout to keep fitness levels up. It’s with lighter weights, more compound movements with HIIT Cardio all thrown together.
Injuries to hips (both replaced), herniated discs at C6/C7, previous torn labrum in left shoulder several years ago (thanks Crossfit). Still able to keep cranking in spite of them all.

Still in pretty good shape but I can tell that age is catching up with me. Looking for that energy/mood/performance boost as well as putting on a bit of muscle and help with losing a few extra pounds that found their way around my midsection.

Total newb when it comes to prohormones and SARMS. Looking for recommendations/suggestions for a beginner stack. This is what I am looking at:

HTP 1-Test with HTP 4-andro to help with lethargy. HTP Arimiplex for PCT.

OR

RAD140 and MK677 with HTP Arimiplex for PCT.

Looking for guidance and advice here. I have read about the lethargy and I’m REALLY trying to avoid that. Leaning toward SARMS since I have read side effects are less. Also, suggestions on a good SARMS company with these in stock would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Big elephant in the room…. ARIMAPLEX is worthless for a PCT. Plain and simple.
Rad140 and MK677 would provide much better results than the former options but also more likely to spike blood pressure.

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
I agree with @SSJ4GOD
The rad/mk would more than likely yield great results with lower sides, not to mention it would be WAY more cost effective. Given your age, I wouldn't use arimiplex as PCT.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would skip the mk and do 4 andro with rad140 and I would get a serm for pct.

I also wouldn't use anything from htp, they are severely underdosed and you should pick a different company for 4andro

We Carrie rad 140, other sarms and real pct like clomid and nolva and also mk677. But not 4andro, sorry

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello All,
Looking for some advice for my first “cycle”.
Stats:

52 years old
I have been lifting/cardio recreationally most of my life to stay in shape. Did Crossfit for a couple years until I had to stop due to recurring shoulder injuries. Have moved to more of a functional type of workout to keep fitness levels up. It’s with lighter weights, more compound movements with HIIT Cardio all thrown together.
Injuries to hips (both replaced), herniated discs at C6/C7, previous torn labrum in left shoulder several years ago (thanks Crossfit). Still able to keep cranking in spite of them all.

Still in pretty good shape but I can tell that age is catching up with me. Looking for that energy/mood/performance boost as well as putting on a bit of muscle and help with losing a few extra pounds that found their way around my midsection.

Total newb when it comes to prohormones and SARMS. Looking for recommendations/suggestions for a beginner stack. This is what I am looking at:

HTP 1-Test with HTP 4-andro to help with lethargy. HTP Arimiplex for PCT.

OR

RAD140 and MK677 with HTP Arimiplex for PCT.

Looking for guidance and advice here. I have read about the lethargy and I’m REALLY trying to avoid that. Leaning toward SARMS since I have read side effects are less. Also, suggestions on a good SARMS company with these in stock would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
At your age ( no offense) why don't you look into trt? If you go the sarms route @Smont Is your man, he's the rep I go through and have been very pleased

wildman5427

Awards
At your age ( no offense) why don't you look into trt? If you go the sarms route @Smont Is your man, he's the rep I go through and have been very pleased
Thanks. No offense taken. Age is what it is. Not really interested in TRT at this point since I don't want to make it a lifetime commitment (yet). Just looking for a short term boost. I will be doing some more research into TRT, though.
Thanks for all of the replies!

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
55 here. Get tested and get on trt and stay away from andros and research chemicals. Then you can do a little cycle a couple of times a year and not have to worry about PCT or if you will ever even be able to recover to your pre cycle (probably low end) levels. Which is the biggest thing I would be concerned with right now in doing a cycle at your age.

wildman5427

Awards
55 here. Get tested and get on trt and stay away from andros and research chemicals. Then you can do a little cycle a couple of times a year and not have to worry about PCT or if you will ever even be able to recover to your pre cycle (probably low end) levels. Which is the biggest thing I would be concerned with right now in doing a cycle at your age.
Thanks for the suggestion. Once you start on TRT aren't you committed for life?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the suggestion. Once you start on TRT aren't you committed for life?
Well 50/50. At your age, yes probably. That being said, the average life expectancy in the US is 77 years old. Right now your levels are most likely low and could use TRT. Might as well start now and make the most of life while you can. After all that’s why we lift and do healthy stuff anyways. It’s all about quality of life

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I played with a lot of “PHs” but after 1.5 weeks with Rad I already think this has a benefits to sides profile that blows most of them out of the water

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I played with a lot of “PHs” but after 1.5 weeks with Rad I already think this has a benefits to sides profile that blows most of them out of the water
Interesting and appreciate this anecdote.