Tre3t for older guy?

jp888

Awards
Hi. Just started a cycle of Osta at 25mg per day and was thinking about adding transdermal or oral trest. Being that I am 46 y/o, is it risky since trest shuts you down so hard? Does my age make it harder to restart my natural test production?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I wouldnt be so concerned about the shutdown as I would the potential estro sides. What other cycles you done?

jp888

Awards
I wouldnt be so concerned about the shutdown as I would the potential estro sides. What other cycles you done?
I've only done 2 cycles. first was 8 week osta at 20 mgs 2 years ago. and then last year I did osta and lgd. Would arimidex on cycle be enough to negate the estro?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I've only done 2 cycles. first was 8 week osta at 20 mgs 2 years ago. and then last year I did osta and lgd. Would arimidex on cycle be enough to negate the estro?
Should be, from memory dex is .5mg every 2 days for prevention. Im more familiar with exem.

There is two general approaches to trest. One is to dose an ai from the start, the other is to hold off as sides may not manifest at all.

I personally always hold off. Trest is reknown for estro, but if its not excessive it is damn good (joints, mood, libido, etc). You dont want to decrease it needlessly.

Ive run trest up to 200mg/d, and the worst Ive got is a little water retention; certainly nothing that has required an ai. So, I wouldnt say estro sides were innevitable.

Generally, the higher the dose the greater the risk. Youd have to do what you are comfortable with.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
you still did not answer to his question
Is trest riskier for an older guy? I honestly cant say for sure. Permanent HPTA damage is a risk just about any suppressive compound carries, and compared to estrogenic sides, is not a variable I think you can control for. Its certainly not one I can advise any guarantees about; if permanent HPTA damage is a concern, dont cycle.

That being said, based on reading much feedback etc, Id say permanent shutdown is unlikely. Ive come across rough recoveries, but they appear to be very much the minority.

Also, this compound is intended as a contraceptive, and generally speaking contraceptives are not designed to be permanent.

Of course, most of us are dosing trest much higher than what would be intended as prescription...so there is a potential grey area there.

Im early-mid 40s, and dosed this stuff low-high, multiple times now, and never had recovery issues. But yet again, this can be no gurantee.

jp888

Awards
Thanks for the response. think i'm going to give it a shot and just be conservative with dosing

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks for the response. think i'm going to give it a shot and just be conservative with dosing
Oral, td, or both?

What ancillaries and PCT have you decided on?

jp888

Awards
wasnt sure, but I was leaning towards TD. I see that your product is still available in certain websites

NewAgeMayan

Awards
wasnt sure, but I was leaning towards TD. I see that your product is still available in certain websites
You just missed a 20% discount sale at nutriverse. You could try PMing volvo, he may be able to hook you up still.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
garz Supplement Auction 2
Anabolics 9
Supplement Companies 3
Supplements 1
Anabolics 0