Older guy wants advice

whriley

Awards
49 years old. In good shape but hit plateau.
6' 175 and about 20% fb.
What is the best legal and or safest not otc products to take.
I want to add 10-20# of muscle that I can keep. After a cycle. I take krealklyn now and protien, eat pretty clean. Live in a car most of the week.
Had good success with primordial products before they got shut down...

Indoor really need lectures... Just plain advice, tips and tricks. If not otc then when do I go to get what's needed?

Thanks

I

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adding 10-20 pounds of muscle is going to take a long time. Even if you cycle, your body fat will still go up a little. I personally think your body fat is a little too high to cycle. I will try and find a good article on cycling with a higher bodyfat and its negatives. I would first cut down to 15% at least.

I would use any product with forskolin which is beyond valuable since it will increase lean mass and increase fat loss. OxyMax XT contains a full dose of F95 and is a great fat burner that will increase fat loss, promote lean mass retention and increase one's overall mood. The ingredients are shown to increase the euphoric feeling one really needs when dieting.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any cardio? since you mentioned living in a car, assuming some type of sales perhaps repair, are you premaking your meals or living on drive thrus?