SARM questions, older guy

tipdog2023

Awards
Hello all. Hopefully you all can help me out with some guidance and direction. First off I admittedly have much to learn regarding SARMs and PCTs. I’ve been looking through the forums and trying to learn as much as I can, so I apologize in advance for my ignorance. I’m 45, been lifting hard for a little over 2 years. On clinic prescription for TRT for 1.5 years and peptide therapy for 1 year. I do a cardio twice a week, lift 4 days a week. Despite my efforts I’m still not as strong or as big as I would like. Newbie gains are done. I’m interested in a SARMs cycle to get some size and strength. 5’-10”, 173lbs, guessing 15% fat. T level are high for precipitation at around 1450. Looking for suggestions that will work with my current setup as I assume this will help me avoid a PCT. Thinking a short RAD140 cycle then MK677 for a few months. Any feedback is appreciated.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello all. Hopefully you all can help me out with some guidance and direction. First off I admittedly have much to learn regarding SARMs and PCTs. I’ve been looking through the forums and trying to learn as much as I can, so I apologize in advance for my ignorance. I’m 45, been lifting hard for a little over 2 years. On clinic prescription for TRT for 1.5 years and peptide therapy for 1 year. I do a cardio twice a week, lift 4 days a week. Despite my efforts I’m still not as strong or as big as I would like. Newbie gains are done. I’m interested in a SARMs cycle to get some size and strength. 5’-10”, 173lbs, guessing 15% fat. T level are high for precipitation at around 1450. Looking for suggestions that will work with my current setup as I assume this will help me avoid a PCT. Thinking a short RAD140 cycle then MK677 for a few months. Any feedback is appreciated.
Why would you pct if you're on trt? That's the whole point. You don't ever have to pct...and sarms aren't going to put more size on you diet is

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why would you pct if you're on trt? That's the whole point. You don't ever have to pct...and sarms aren't going to put more size on you diet is
OP says he has a lot to learn about sarms and pct but also acknowledges that he shouldn't need one due to his try. Hence the avoid pct comment.

tipdog2023

Awards
Thank you all for the feedback. Still have a lot to learn here. Noticed the option for non-oil base. Tried researching the difference but didn’t could only find that they all need to be suspended in oil. I guess the option with no oil is internet for mixing with your own oil? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you all for the feedback. Still have a lot to learn here. Noticed the option for non-oil base. Tried researching the difference but didn’t could only find that they all need to be suspended in oil. I guess the option with no oil is internet for mixing with your own oil? Sorry if this is a stupid question.
The oil based options there are meant for injection. The liquids are for oral consumption. Anything liquid in 30ml comes with a dropper top, the 60ml do not, but they’ll usually include a “measuring device” for you. If you order there, I’d grab a few of those regardless as they’re very helpful when the bottles are low. Also, I’ve had a few where the marks came off the droppers.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Start with epiandro….It will give you some strength and aggression, that will drive performance and lifts…If you eat accordingly, you’ll make some lean gains.

tipdog2023

Awards
Thanks Rad83, I think I will start there as it seems like more of a small step into this. I've been doing some research on it. Sounds like it is an easy first step but also seems like it can take a couple of cycles to work for some of us. Looking at a EpiAndro300 for a 6 week cycle for my first experiment. Thanks

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I second the epiandro starting point. You should notice it immediately. Works great pre-workout.