Rad 140 + Mk677 cycle questions

emnd9712

Awards
Im about to start a cycle of rad 140 stacked with mk677. Going to use Enclomiphene as my pct. I lve read a few posts and everybody gives different recommendations of when to start enclo. Is it 4 weeks into the cycle untill 4 weeks after the cycle is finished? Thanks

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would use Clomid. Start it as soon as you’re done with cycle.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
Are you taking testosterone? What dose of rad 140?

emnd9712

Awards
Don't do this. 10mg is to low a dose. It will suppress you and give lackluster results. You will likely have a bad time, feel like ****, and get little from it.
What dose do you recommend?

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
What dose do you recommend?
Testosterone at at least TRT level but higher will be better (200 - 500mg depending on your goal). On top of that 20 - 40mg RAD 140. At that point though traditional AAS is cheaper, more effective, and has the same health impacts.

emnd9712

Awards
Testosterone at at least TRT level but higher will be better (200 - 500mg depending on your goal). On top of that 20 - 40mg RAD 140. At that point though traditional AAS is cheaper, more effective, and has the same health impacts.
Do i need actual test though? Im not trying to look like the rock. And sourcing that seems like it would be harder than sarms. Would you recommend lgd over rad? If not what would be the best sarm to pair with mk 677?. Just finishing up my first ever cycle which is just plain ostarine and doing research into something stronger for my next one. Thanks

emnd9712

Awards
Also for some context im 5”11, 26 years old and around 170lbs. Very little body fat

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do i need actual test though? Im not trying to look like the rock. And sourcing that seems like it would be harder than sarms. Would you recommend lgd over rad? If not what would be the best sarm to pair with mk 677?. Just finishing up my first ever cycle which is just plain ostarine and doing research into something stronger for my next one. Thanks
Looking like the rock is about dieting and training not drugs. I've seen guys who run multiple grams of gear and you would never know it. You don't just stick a needle in your ass and turn into the rock, or Ronnie Coleman, or whoever else

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you running a pct for the ostarine?

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
This topic has been covered so many times in so many threads I'm just going to refer you to the search bar. You have a lot of reading to do. This topic has been discussed ad nauseam.

I don't suggest you take a SARM solo, it's a bad idea. Testosterone is the safest most researched anabolic. I doubt you could look like The Rock if your life depended on it. If taking test magically made you super jacked there would be monster dudes everywhere. It's very apparent that your knowledge base is woefully inadequate to self administer anabolics safely.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This topic has been covered so many times in so many threads I'm just going to refer you to the search bar. You have a lot of reading to do. This topic has been discussed ad nauseam.

I don't suggest you take a SARM solo, it's a bad idea. Testosterone is the safest most researched anabolic. I doubt you could look like The Rock if your life depended on it. If taking test magically made you super jacked there would be monster dudes everywhere. It's very apparent that your knowledge base is woefully inadequate to self administer anabolics safely.
☝☝☝☝☝

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
It takes years and years of lifting plus experience with gear to look like the rock lol. A cycle of test won’t even come remotely close. I’m on my trt at 200 and rad at 20 a day. Great results for me