MK-677

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lethargy from MK is different from a low test symptom. You can have high test levels and still feel lethargic on MK. Fortunately I dnt experience any, I'm on my 3rd week. Tried 10mg vs 20mg seems to feel the same to me atm.
Makes sense. Hopefully I'm one of the lucky ones too.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense. Hopefully I'm one of the lucky ones too.
If it's bad then maybe play with dosage timing. I take mine prebed and I sleep like a baby, wake up hungry AF.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If yall decide to go with OL UK we are having a 30% off sale on our site . Including ghar1ne(mk677) . Use code OLYMPUSUK30 at checkout.
This is only available in the UK or also US domestic?

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy from MK is different from a low test symptom. You can have high test levels and still feel lethargic on MK. Fortunately I dnt experience any, I'm on my 3rd week. Tried 10mg vs 20mg seems to feel the same to me atm.
I'm also on my 3rd week, taking 20mg before bed 5 days on, 2 days off.
First 2 weeks = awesome sleep, awakening feeling refreshed even after only 4-5 hours sleep, no lethargy during the day.
3rd week = sleep returning to previous crappy status, no longer waking feeling refreshed. Daytime lethargy starting to creep in, though certainly not to the extent of 40mg of dbol levels - that was awful.
I'll see this through to 6 weeks at this dose & regime & see if things change. Was going to run for 12 weeks, but my LGD just arrived & I want to see what that does for me too... :veryhappy:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope you good sleep returns soon, nothing beats a goods night rest!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to say I am def feeling puffy and very much so in my face, not a nice feeling really, I hope it subsides soon.... I took diuretics for 2 weeks and that didnt help at all.

Also gained fat on waist

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I hope you good sleep returns soon, nothing beats a goods night rest!
Cheers mate :wave2: It's certainly the nicest secondary effect of a supp I've ever experienced.

Many years of adrenal fatigue, shift work & sleep apnoea mean i'm used to feeling average after a nights sleep, no matter if it's 4 or 10 hours in the cot. Melatonin helps to a certain degree. It was just nice to actually feel good upon waking for a change!! At least i'm not falling asleep at work these days...but that might be the copious amounts of stims i'm consuming. Nearly time for a detox & adrenal reset!!

Hopefully either prolonged use or intermittent cycling of MK-677 will see me getting good sleep once again :fingersx:

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I have to say I am def feeling puffy and very much so in my face, not a nice feeling really, I hope it subsides soon.... I took diuretics for 2 weeks and that didnt help at all.

Also gained fat on waist
How long have you been using it now?
Still on 30mg or did you step it up?
Taking creatine atm?
Tried reducing sodium intake?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long have you been using it now?
Still on 30mg or did you step it up?
Taking creatine atm?
Tried reducing sodium intake?
still on 30mg yep
nope no creatine
not overly hard no

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheers mate :wave2: It's certainly the nicest secondary effect of a supp I've ever experienced.

Many years of adrenal fatigue, shift work & sleep apnoea mean i'm used to feeling average after a nights sleep, no matter if it's 4 or 10 hours in the cot. Melatonin helps to a certain degree. It was just nice to actually feel good upon waking for a change!! At least i'm not falling asleep at work these days...but that might be the copious amounts of stims i'm consuming. Nearly time for a detox & adrenal reset!!

Hopefully either prolonged use or intermittent cycling of MK-677 will see me getting good sleep once again :fingersx:
Did u add huperzine a ad green teat to ur run of mk67?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
There is some feedback to the effect that sleep is much better without huperzine than with.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is some feedback to the effect that sleep is much better without huperzine than with.
Hmm interesting I take hup a first thing in the morning 200 mcg, and I still get pretty damn sleepy now can't stay up lolll.
but the first 3 days I couldn't go to sleep.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
still on 30mg yep
nope no creatine
not overly hard no
Interesting, ain't it? The differing reactions people are getting.
If the diuretics didn't shift water then (someone correct me if i'm wrong here) that would indicate to me that the extra water is intracellular. On a positive, it appears you have extremely robust cell walls, with no leakage. That indicates a healthy gut & good diet with appropriate levels of good fats.

What's curious with the users that are holding water, is whether there is a physiological aspect residing pre-MK-677 that is then triggered or exacerbated by its introduction, or if the 677 itself is triggering a response that may be other than environmental or circumstantial, ie. genetic coding.
From all accounts reported thus far, the bloat appears to subside quickly once 677 is stopped.

I know increased potassium has been suggested, which will increase cellular energy & at some level possibly drive out or over run sodium in the cells, reducing water content fractionally. Others will no doubt have a better theory on that than I can provide.

Otherwise, maybe make use of that water & crank in large amounts of antioxidants like vit C, add in some glutathione &/or ATP & see if you experience an increase in energy, stamina & recovery.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Did u add huperzine a ad green teat to ur run of mk67?
No I haven't. I've been curious as to what the huperazine does in relation to 677. I understand it's relation to choline (which I've used in past to no noticeable effect) but can someone please explain its use here.

Same with green tea, I've missed that explanation in the pages here, sure I read it somewhere but can't recall. I certainly don't need the caffeine from it, have plenty of antioxidants so there's obviously a compound in it providing some additional benefit. Question is, am I already taking it in another way?

Don't get me wrong on the lethargy, what i'm experiencing is pretty normal for me. It's simply far more noticeable coming off 2 weeks of feeling so good I was reducing my stim intake considerably, now it's creeping up again. I've got 2 weeks holiday end of October, think i'll get away & go stim free, reset my adrenal system & clean out. That would provide a good baseline to run 677 again & see if it is definitely causing additional tiredness. The headaches are going to be killer :frustrate :Eyecrazy:

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, ain't it? The differing reactions people are getting.
If the diuretics didn't shift water then (someone correct me if i'm wrong here) that would indicate to me that the extra water is intracellular. On a positive, it appears you have extremely robust cell walls, with no leakage. That indicates a healthy gut & good diet with appropriate levels of good fats.

What's curious with the users that are holding water, is whether there is a physiological aspect residing pre-MK-677 that is then triggered or exacerbated by its introduction, or if the 677 itself is triggering a response that may be other than environmental or circumstantial, ie. genetic coding.
From all accounts reported thus far, the bloat appears to subside quickly once 677 is stopped.

I know increased potassium has been suggested, which will increase cellular energy & at some level possibly drive out or over run sodium in the cells, reducing water content fractionally. Others will no doubt have a better theory on that than I can provide.

Otherwise, maybe make use of that water & crank in large amounts of antioxidants like vit C, add in some glutathione &/or ATP & see if you experience an increase in energy, stamina & recovery.
I have just had my bloods back and my sodium levels are actually high - I believe the max level is 145 and my level is 149. So I do need to lower them by all accounts

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I have just had my bloods back and my sodium levels are actually high - I believe the max level is 145 and my level is 149. So I do need to lower them by all accounts
Ok, this may provide the answer some have been looking for. Don't go too harsh on the sodium cutback, you undoubtedly know when you're adding it & what foods you can cut back on/switch to help.
Supplementing with potassium will help shift excess sodium too, potassium gluconate is commonly used, potassium iodide is a good idea if you don't have any supplemental iodine in your diet (or consume seaweed) & have a fluoridated water supply.

I really like Baywood Cal-Mag fizz & Mag Fizz. In your case i'd opt for the Magnesium Fizz taking half a scoop morning or pre workout and a half scoop at night/before bed. It's 700mg of mag & 200mg of potassium per serve, which is huge, that's one reason for splitting the dose. The other is so your body gets to use it as it sees fit during the day especially during your workout, while at night the mag will help with sleep & the potassium will keep free sodium from settling in your (muscle & connective) tissue cells.
It also contains other trace minerals & vitamins, so check the label to make sure it's suitable.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12 days so far on ol mk677 and woke up today and my arms feel weird like right around my elbows around triceps and for forearms.
And woke up feeling good too.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
12 days so far on ol mk677 and woke up today and my arms feel weird like right around my elbows around triceps and for forearms.
And woke up feeling good too.
What's your dose at?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your dose at?
Surprisingly only 10 mg I didn't expect this one, also 200 mcg hup a and 400 mg green tea so maybe the 10 mg effects increased with taking these supps.
I honestly thought higher doses do that.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Surprisingly only 10 mg I didn't expect this one, also 200 mcg hup a and 400 mg green tea so maybe the 10 mg effects increased with taking these supps.
I honestly thought higher doses do that.
Dnt be surprised, 10mg is working for me standalone. I'd rather not add anything right now. My sleep is going well and im recovering better.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Fyi I've been on it for 3 weeks at this dose, going on 4 weeks by Friday.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Dnt be surprised, 10mg is working for me standalone. I'd rather not add anything right now. My sleep is going well and im recovering better.
Nice. That bottle should last a good long while at that rate. Good recovery and sleep = priceless

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Nice. That bottle should last a good long while at that rate. Good recovery and sleep = priceless
I was on sleep aids for 2 yrs straight prior to this. Now nada, just a pill of MK. :)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I was on sleep aids for 2 yrs straight prior to this. Now nada, just a pill of MK. :)
That sounds amazing. My sleep is absolute garbage and has been for years now. Never really properly addressed it but I think I have my answer now : )

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fyi I've been on it for 3 weeks at this dose, going on 4 weeks by Friday.
Nice imma rock it for a month 2.
also anyone getting sick pump from this?
I'm doing chest and I look like got inflated lol
Remind me of hemavol pump.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Mk is the real deal, absolutely love it been on for a week and a half at 10mg as well. Unreal sleep. I agree with goodvibes on not even being able to sleep at all in the past and now I literally saw logs in my sleep. knock out and wake up feeling like a million bucks, killing some chocolate cream protein pancakes in the AM every morning with a bunch of eggs, unreal feeling of rest and recovery.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's getting harder and harder to hold off on buying some Ghar1ne..

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's getting harder and harder to hold off on buying some Ghar1ne..
If u find a good deal go for it I bought 2 bottles n I don't regret it 10 mg is goood stuff still will try 20 mg if I don't notice difference will drop back to 10.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mk is the real deal, absolutely love it been on for a week and a half at 10mg as well. Unreal sleep. I agree with goodvibes on not even being able to sleep at all in the past and now I literally saw logs in my sleep. knock out and wake up feeling like a million bucks, killing some chocolate cream protein pancakes in the AM every morning with a bunch of eggs, unreal feeling of rest and recovery.
I'm enjoying the sleep too, good stuff.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was planning on stocking up whenever Nutriverse had another sale.

I'm trying to hold off until closer to my PCT time. It's my first time running Test so I want a good feel for what it does for me alone.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I too am trying to hold off on purchasing Ghar1ne...... I have now upped the brawn to 60mg.... noticing improved sleep but thats it

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I too am trying to hold off on purchasing Ghar1ne...... I have now upped the brawn to 60mg.... noticing improved sleep but thats it
Man 60 mg damn if u take 60 mg of the real deal u probably will make gainz.

ArmDay

Awards
Just got my BSL Ultra in! Will be trying my first dose of 10mg tonight right before bed alongside with Melatonin.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Just throwing it out there, but I've notice the biggest impact on my crappy sleep is oxygen or lack-there-of (snoring). Fix the snoring and it'll probably make MK look like a drop in the bucket. I wouldn't be surprised if MK or GH or Ghrelin, whatever's responsible for the primary effects is actually improving your airflow on some level, hence improving sleep.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Lots to factor. Say for example it has bronchodilator properties like ephedrine, it may improve airflow but also increases the snoring. Not all snoring produces sleep apnea, a lot of it has to do with how well you're clearing out CO2 buildup. It's the CO2 buildup in the blood that wakes you up in the middle of the night with a scary feeling or racing heart sometimes. I think HGH is shown to improve asthma as an example...

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
I'm on 2nd bottle starting today still 10mg . 20mg sides unmanageable

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Ghrelin in a study I was reading for a mouse model was said to protect against dopamine depletion in the striatum. In that model, ghrelin protects the brain by upregulating uncoupling protein 2 resulting in enhanced mitochondrial respiration and a reduction in reactive oxygen species production. I thought that was pretty interesting especially with regards to studying neuroprotection in Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.

Also, in another study ghrelin showed antidepressant similar effects in mice. Ghrelin was shown to influence sleep and the activity of hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal or HPA and somatotropic axis in healthy humans as indicated by increased cortisol and growth hormone (GH) plasma levels.

All very interesting with regards to ghrelin mimetics

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So does anyone realise that this could cause suppression of th SHBG?

Anabolikus

Awards
On some brawn mk now.. super lethargic mostly, sleep is better than average but nothing outstanding. Super tired in the morning. Any thoughts?

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
what is dosage and yes you will feel lethargic, especially if taking anytime you are not about to sleep lol

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
So does anyone realise that this could cause suppression of th SHBG?
I have not looked into this. By what mechanism do you allude to that would cause MK-677 to suppress SHBG and to what extent?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not looked into this. By what mechanism do you allude to that would cause MK-677 to suppress SHBG and to what extent?
Yeah please elaborate, I have read that on some supp website but no link to explain more.

Anabolikus

Awards
Anyone know if the mk from Brawn is legit? If so at what dosage? I'm on day 12, only lethargy, sleep like a rock. Nothing else. Anyone wanna chime in??

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if the mk from Brawn is legit? If so at what dosage? I'm on day 12, only lethargy, sleep like a rock. Nothing else. Anyone wanna chime in??
I've seen mixed reviews about Brawn. I prefer Olympus Labs specifically because they do 3rd party testing on raw batches not just COAs.

That said, lethargy and solid sleep sound about right, especially at only 12 days in.

Any bloating or numb/tingling hands?

Anabolikus

Awards
Thanks for the response kboxer7. I think I'm starting to see bloat, however have been on some nolva over the past week for that.
What I was wondering g about is the lethargy.. am I not supposed to be energetic in the morning? I'm getting solid sleep, nothing vivid just solid sleep. But am still tired in the morning. Later in the day I'm fine, but I do feel that my workouts are not as good bc of lack of energy, yet at the same time I seem to be recovering between sets and I seems to be stronger.. more sets with more weight.

Idk I'm kinda confused.

Brawn goes for 50€ for a month supply@ 30mg/pill. All the others are going at at least 100£ or 200 usd per month.

Anabolikus

Awards
Also, I have been getting super hungry over the past 3 days..