Middle Age Is A Great Excuse To Blast And Cruise

SelfMedic

Awards
I'm sorry to hear about your struggles, but why are you cruising over 600mg gear/wk if you aren't really pushing things? You will get more out of your blasts if you give your receptors a bigger disparity to clean up in between blasts.
Hey, Hyde! I am actually going very hard, but just not getting results yet. My bench quickly stalled, my squat has barely moved, while my deadlift seems to be progressing fine. I use the enanthate estered version for everything because it's so much cheaper, but it takes about six weeks to start really seeing the results after initial dosing.

As far as 600 mg a week cruise, that's a TRT dose of test plus EQ which is so mild that I don't count weigh it in my total the same way I do for test or tren. 350 mg of EQ is a lot different from 350 mg of tren, no? I will probably keep the EQ lower than that in the end. Or maybe I'll use it for just half the year leading up to my personal intense competition season.

What I really want to do is keep test cream and injections a constant and add hCG or EQ as I feel I need it to fight testicular atrophy and prep joints for heavier lifting cycles.

I am also not in love with the idea of upping my test. I like the idea of low (HRT level) test with tren at a 2:1 ratio for blasts. Injected test definitely adds muscle to me, but in the past I found that tren made me leaner and stronger without getting much bigger. The first time I benched 315 and tripled 425 on the Olympic-style squat (knee wraps, no belt), I was deep in a tren cycle. My BP was kinda high and I my wind was way down, but I was the strongest I'd ever been by far.

Something else to add to what Hyde was saying, I wonder how MENT Acetate Proviron/Aromasin would do for you for your "cruise".

One thing that I've noticed that everyone experiences with MENT is an incredible sex drive. Stuff is off the charts with this and overnight recovery. Anyways, 12.5mg/day would be a swell cruise dose that I guarantee would maintain all of your progress/gains. An AI would be necessary though even at this dose for many.
This sounds very promising. My inability to maintain a strong libido has been vexing me for a couple of years now. Thanks, fueledpassion! I tried to message you to talk more about this, but your inbox is filled up. Please feel free to talk more about this here or in a PM!!!

SelfMedic

Awards
Nothing's working at this level right now. Whatever I'm taking is not getting me back to my bests. Yet again there is no improvement and I struggled to squat 295 and pull 435. I was grudgingly okay with these numbers two weeks ago, but I really should have seen improvements of 20 lbs at least on each lift this week.

I've been keeping the test at the high end of replacement levels and blasting with tren. But this tren must be absolute **** and severely under-dosed. I'm going to drop it and simplify my supplementation by going only with a moderate test blast of 75 mg ED plus an AI.

I just fffking put on 8-10 lbs this week. I know it's not all muscle or anything, but that should have led to my previous weights feeling a bit more manageable. They actually felt just as heavy this week as they did two sessions ago. Seriously, this has me beyond mad. I feel like giving up and turning to recreational drugs. What's the point of doing gear and and fighting under the bar only to struggle with a 300-lb squat and a 440-lb deadlift or a 245-lb bench?

SelfMedic

Awards
I went from waking up at 178 a couple weeks ago to waking up at 188 this week. People are commenting again -- unbidden by me -- about my muscularity, V-taper, etc. But I'm still not seeing any improvements in strength. Not sure what to make of that. I know four or five pounds of this weight is strictly water from glycogen loading. But I've still put on a few pounds of muscle. It will take a few weeks for the increased test dose to kick in because I always use the enanthate estered version of test.

Normally I stick to once per week benching and squatting because I can progress on that frequency and it tends to keep my knees healthy. But I think I need slightly higher frequency for at least a couple/few weeks.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went from waking up at 178 a couple weeks ago to waking up at 188 this week. People are commenting again -- unbidden by me -- about my muscularity, V-taper, etc. But I'm still not seeing any improvements in strength. Not sure what to make of that. I know four or five pounds of this weight is strictly water from glycogen loading. But I've still put on a few pounds of muscle. It will take a few weeks for the increased test dose to kick in because I always use the enanthate estered version of test.

Normally I stick to once per week benching and squatting because I can progress on that frequency and it tends to keep my knees healthy. But I think I need slightly higher frequency for at least a couple/few weeks.
What are you doing as far as training to get your numbers up?
I did a gram of test and my squat barely improved.
I was squatting once a week only and trying to max often.
That's a recipe for plateauing.
You need to squat a lot if you want to squat a lot.
Daily undulations in reps and %of 1RM is mandatory.
Squatting 2xs a week minimum.
Try not going over 90% of 1RM for 8 weeks.
Try to work up to a couple sets of triples at 90%.
Obviously any training rep done without perfect form was a waste of time.

On a different note.. Ment to fix a sex drive problem is a bandaid. As soon as your off of MENT sex drive will be even more dulled.
HCG and moderate trt and time are best for me.

SelfMedic

Awards
What are you doing as far as training to get your numbers up?
I did a gram of test and my squat barely improved.
I was squatting once a week only and trying to max often.
That's a recipe for plateauing.
You need to squat a lot if you want to squat a lot.
Daily undulations in reps and %of 1RM is mandatory.
Squatting 2xs a week minimum.
Try not going over 90% of 1RM for 8 weeks.
Try to work up to a couple sets of triples at 90%.
Obviously any training rep done without perfect form was a waste of time.

On a different note.. Ment to fix a sex drive problem is a bandaid. As soon as your off of MENT sex drive will be even more dulled.
HCG and moderate trt and time are best for me.
I have run every conceivable frequency, volume, intensity combo over the years. I've squatted every day. I've squatted twice every day. I've Smoloved. I've Russian Squat Routine. I've Starting Strengthed. I've "Westsided". My most impressive squatting ever came from getting on 1g total of test and tren and squatting just once per week. I got to triple 425 @ 190+ with a high bar, beltless squat in wraps.

Normally, if I squat more than once per week (or more accurately, more often than every six days), I tend to get very bad knee problems. I've been running EQ nonstop for months this time around and I've noticed that my knees feel better than they have in years. They didn't feel this good on just test. So just this week I decided to up my frequency to two times a week. So it's bench and upper back twice and squat twice (Wed/Thur/Sat/Sun).

In the recent past, however, I jut got my biggest every squats just by blasting test and squatting up to heavy doubles on the weekend. At that time I was warming up with paused squats with 315 instead of struggling to get a single regular squat with 315.

My guess is that I simply need time for my actual blast to kick in. I was running test too low at just high HRT levels (210 mg/week). I just started blasting at 1g and so I should start seeing bigger results in another four or five weeks (using enanthate). I'm not going to be ready for the September meet, but I will be ready for another local meet scheduled for 14 weeks from now. I'll be running test e at 1g for the whole while. I just restocked on Asin and will be adding Proviron for the SHBG and libido benefits. Tren is moderate right now at 390mg, but I will be upping that to ~700mg a few weeks out from the meet.

Yeah, it's going to be over 2g for the weeks leading up to the November meet, but I'm tired of messing around. I read about top powerlifters cruising on that amount and going to over 4g leading into a meet. I figure for me, cruising on around 400g (test, proviron or mast, and EQ) and blasting around 1.5-2g is where I need to be. I'm 5'10" and need to fill out to closer to 220 to lift well at this height. (I got roughly 320-440-510 @ mid-190's.)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have run every conceivable frequency, volume, intensity combo over the years. I've squatted every day. I've squatted twice every day. I've Smoloved. I've Russian Squat Routine. I've Starting Strengthed. I've "Westsided". My most impressive squatting ever came from getting on 1g total of test and tren and squatting just once per week. I got to triple 425 @ 190+ with a high bar, beltless squat in wraps.

Normally, if I squat more than once per week (or more accurately, more often than every six days), I tend to get very bad knee problems. I've been running EQ nonstop for months this time around and I've noticed that my knees feel better than they have in years. They didn't feel this good on just test. So just this week I decided to up my frequency to two times a week. So it's bench and upper back twice and squat twice (Wed/Thur/Sat/Sun).

In the recent past, however, I jut got my biggest every squats just by blasting test and squatting up to heavy doubles on the weekend. At that time I was warming up with paused squats with 315 instead of struggling to get a single regular squat with 315.

My guess is that I simply need time for my actual blast to kick in. I was running test too low at just high HRT levels (210 mg/week). I just started blasting at 1g and so I should start seeing bigger results in another four or five weeks (using enanthate). I'm not going to be ready for the September meet, but I will be ready for another local meet scheduled for 14 weeks from now. I'll be running test e at 1g for the whole while. I just restocked on Asin and will be adding Proviron for the SHBG and libido benefits. Tren is moderate right now at 390mg, but I will be upping that to ~700mg a few weeks out from the meet.

Yeah, it's going to be over 2g for the weeks leading up to the November meet, but I'm tired of messing around. I read about top powerlifters cruising on that amount and going to over 4g leading into a meet. I figure for me, cruising on around 400g (test, proviron or mast, and EQ) and blasting around 1.5-2g is where I need to be. I'm 5'10" and need to fill out to closer to 220 to lift well at this height. (I got roughly 320-440-510 @ mid-190's.)
I heard halo drops for the meet.
Do you even think competition is worth it ?
I know guys just like to compete.
My total is just shy of 1600lb.......but I weigh over 250, more like 260 on a blast.
But I know ill get killed so I don't bother.
I might try to get down to 240 now that I can I hit 430lb bench
It would be sick to have an elite bench.
Also,
Stan efferding and Chris duffin have great videos about when they found the "right spot" and their lifts went up dramatically
Maybe you need to visualize more and find your happy place.
After taking the USPA powerlifting coach 2 day seminar I figured out how to get the bar bath to be back farther on my hips and add.
Changed everything on the spot.
My squat was shot, stuck at 385, it hurt when I did it...... Then I opened my stance, slowed down a little, BOOM squat climes to 485.
Also I never could even imagine squatting 500 before I just didn't think my body would be able to do it but now I can totally see getting up to 600 in a few years.
NPP and prop combined with an oral at the end of a cycle AND peaking program is all I need.
I haven't done tren yet. Kinda want to save it
I'm 40 years old.
I will hit 450lb bench before I'm 45!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have found that the number one key to progress is getting all of the pieces of the puzzle to sync up. Consistency in training, doing enough volume or frequency (thus accomplishing enough weekly volume), eating enough, sleeping enough, managing stress enough, and taking the hormones to make it all come together is what it takes. Doing it without any one of those parts will make it hard but doable. Miss out on 2 and I'm not going to make marked progress.

Avoiding injury is also on that list. If you're hurt you're not going to be able to do enough work to make it happen likely.

SelfMedic

Awards
Only got one rep with 315 on the back squat, yet again. Libido is entirely gone. I'm frustrated enough to harm myself and others.

I've dropped tren as of tonight. I know it's kicking in because my anxiety is up and I am breathing heavy after a single flight of stairs. But zero strength gains and I'm still only as strong your average natty lifter. Also, it seems to have killed my libido. Or maybe libido just isn't something that I get to have anymore since I've abused my dopamine receptors so much.

Note: I do LOOK pretty good. I'm not being vain; I prefer to complain and see everything as gloomy, but in fact I do look like I lift. My weight has been climbing pretty rapidly. But that actually adds to my frustration: where are the strength gains that are supposed to come with the size? At only about ten pounds more than I weigh right now (currently 186 lbs), my total was 250 lbs more.

The gear is clearly doing something...a few things actually. But none of those things involve increased strength. My knees are almost completely free of pain and malfunction after more than a decade of feeling beat up and often being full of synovial effusion which greatly reduced range of motion (thanks, EQ). My shoulders width has gone up almost 2 inches since I started pinning last year; they're so much wider now that people I barely know make admiring comments. And the tren has destroyed my wind. Yet I'm no-no-no squatting just 315 now. Ugh.

btur2915

Awards
Only got one rep with 315 on the back squat, yet again. Libido is entirely gone. I'm frustrated enough to harm myself and others.

I've dropped tren as of tonight. I know it's kicking in because my anxiety is up and I am breathing heavy after a single flight of stairs. But zero strength gains and I'm still only as strong your average natty lifter. Also, it seems to have killed my libido. Or maybe libido just isn't something that I get to have anymore since I've abused my dopamine receptors so much.

Note: I do LOOK pretty good. I'm not being vain; I prefer to complain and see everything as gloomy, but in fact I do look like I lift. My weight has been climbing pretty rapidly. But that actually adds to my frustration: where are the strength gains that are supposed to come with the size? At only about ten pounds more than I weigh right now (currently 186 lbs), my total was 250 lbs more.

The gear is clearly doing something...a few things actually. But none of those things involve increased strength. My knees are almost completely free of pain and malfunction after more than a decade of feeling beat up and often being full of synovial effusion which greatly reduced range of motion (thanks, EQ). My shoulders width has gone up almost 2 inches since I started pinning last year; they're so much wider now that people I barely know make admiring comments. And the tren has destroyed my wind. Yet I'm no-no-no squatting just 315 now. Ugh.
you could use 10mg gw to negate the tren sides. also, tren should make your libido sky high. i didnt see what else you are running but this often happens when prolactin is too high or you are running the test way higher than the tren.

SelfMedic

Awards
you could use 10mg gw to negate the tren sides. also, tren should make your libido sky high. i didnt see what else you are running but this often happens when prolactin is too high or you are running the test way higher than the tren.
I have run Prami with tren before. It brought my prolactin down from double digits to zero. But this time around the Prami (same source) is just making me too sick even with tiny, tiny doses. But I've seen as many reports of tren killing libido as I see of tren increasing libido. I seem to be one of those who just don't respond well tren in terms of libido.

My staples are Mast and/or Proviron for libido and EQ for joints and hCG for testicular volume. Test E is always the base, of course. I add Stane when blasting.

Edit: Also, I just added Trestolone for the libido effects, too.

I have some good news today, though:

1) Even though my libido is still on the quiet side, I had an honest to god wet dream last night. It's like I turned the clock back to when I was twelve. Maybe I'll start to get a chub whenever I see cleavage. :D

2) I benched 250 for a couple sets of triples. I was stuck at 235 for just one or two doubles for several weeks. But today, everything felt crazy light,even up to the work sets. So the gear is definitely kicking in. I just need my squat to move beyond a single 315 now. I'm a little bummed that my bench is so close to my squat...but maybe my squat will start to move now, too.

3) I have been able to add 10 lbs to my sets of chin ups for six every session. Today I got 65 lbs today for two sets of six.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have run Prami with tren before. It brought my prolactin down from double digits to zero. But this time around the Prami (same source) is just making me too sick even with tiny, tiny doses. But I've seen as many reports of tren killing libido as I see of tren increasing libido. I seem to be one of those who just don't respond well tren in terms of libido.

My staples are Mast and/or Proviron for libido and EQ for joints and hCG for testicular volume. Test E is always the base, of course. I add Stane when blasting.

1) Even though my libido is still on the quiet side, I had an honest to god wet dream last night. It's like I turned the clock back to when I was twelve. Maybe I'll start to get a chub whenever I see cleavage. :D

2) I benched 250 for a couple sets of triples. I was stuck at 235 for just one or two doubles for several weeks. But today, everything felt crazy light,even up to the work sets. So the gear is definitely kicking in. I just need my squat to move beyond a single 315 now. I'm a little bummed that my bench is so close to my squat...but maybe my squat will start to move now, too.

3) I have been able to add 10 lbs to my sets of chin ups for six every session. Today I got 65 lbs today for two sets of six.
Hold on brother.
Squatting more requires that you squat more.
How many times a week do you squat?
How are you undulating your percentages to work towards a bigger 1RM
315 is a good squat.......315 for a year even after adding tren is a problem.
Form, techniques, mobility obviously matter.
My first test only cycle I expected to break all PRs and my squat didn't budge.
Finally got my feet super wide and gave up a little bounce out of the hole and everything changes.
The drugs can only do so much.
Squating is such a complex lift. By far the hardest for me.
I was stuck at the low 400s for so long.
I hated it.

Reactions: Nac

btur2915

Awards

check out caber. pharm us is UNREAL in terms of libido and has no real sides compared to prami. itll fix libido issues reallll quick. never go the rc route for this product as it is a waste.

SelfMedic

Awards
check out caber. pharm us is UNREAL in terms of libido and has no real sides compared to prami. itll fix libido issues reallll quick. never go the rc route for this product as it is a waste.
I'd read that several places about RC caber being garbage. That's why I've been putting up with the nausea from RC Prami (which has been very good at getting rid of prolactin). I'll try to source some pharma Cabergoline.

I have tried very many things that are supposed to be good for libido and nothing has worked yet. I have a lot of complications with pre-existing bipolar disorder and in recent years dopaminergic substance abuse. So I probably need some kind of neurotransmitter treatment to get my libido truly back.

I was only able to back squat 330 today, but then I worked up to paused back squats to 295. And these are deep, deep Olympic style squats with pauses 2-3 seconds long. Afterward, I deadlifted up to 465 (conventional, no belt). That's 55 lbs off my best ever deadlift in the same style, done while fresh and not having squat heavy. My squat is 75 off my best with no wraps).

I just started with a gram Test E per week about two weeks ago. It should "kick in" in about four weeks, I guess. My strength appears to be moving ahead of this "kicking in" because of the weeks I spent pinning Tren E. But I can't deal with the anxiety, high BP, and lack of wind.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you achieve the libido and strength you seem to think you're supposed to be at, what then?

These doses aren't sustainable and both of those attributes will be fleeting as soon as you come off the high doses of gear. Truth is, I'd be surprised you even get the sex drive you hope for with a gram of Test.

My best ever sex drive has been with clinical doses of Test or MENT, with estrogen controlled.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you achieve the libido and strength you seem to think you're supposed to be at, what then?

These doses aren't sustainable and both of those attributes will be fleeting as soon as you come off the high doses of gear. Truth is, I'd be surprised you even get the sex drive you hope for with a gram of Test.

My best ever sex drive has been with clinical doses of Test or MENT, with estrogen controlled.
So true for me to.
I loose desire on big doses of test.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Last cycle I was using OL's tr3n (trenavar, trendione, the ph to actual trenbolone) and I could literally predict the time I'd have a boner after dosing that oral. Excellent stuff. I have never been so strong or horny, on nothing else but a test base of 4dhea, Rdhea and Androsterone caps. By the end of the 8 weeks I was so winded I actually had to have my gf load my bar in the warmup room to do singles at the meet (and bp wasn't actually that bad). But damn I was strong and horny around dosing. And the unwarranted aggression was very real, but easily controlled.

JLaudio1977

Awards
I don't miss cycling a single bit!! Let alone research Chems to rebound. Funk that noise, cycling causes the most damage due to the fluctuations in hormones, BP, lipids, cholesterol etc.
I cringe when I think of my cycles when I were younger.
Anxiety, depression lack of energy.
Losing a great portion of gains as well in not most. So again the benefits of cycling????
Yeah if you 24 yrs old
Why **** with stud hormones???
I TRT cause I'm depleted that's it. Not for cheap test but because I'm junk without it.

Think long and hard young men before u start ripping yr round.
Plus not healthy! Dallas was 26 recently when he died (eating)????
Zzzzz dead, these are young dudes!

Ronnie Coleman was 230 at 26 when he was a cop. Dallas 300 plus

Please use your heads out there.
I won't even get into the next death coming Bostin Lloyd. This fool and his ammount of gear. Plus he looks like ****.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't miss cycling a single bit!! Let alone research Chems to rebound. Funk that noise, cycling causes the most damage due to the fluctuations in hormones, BP, lipids, cholesterol etc.
I cringe when I think of my cycles when I were younger.
Anxiety, depression lack of energy.
Losing a great portion of gains as well in not most. So again the benefits of cycling????
Yeah if you 24 yrs old
Why **** with stud hormones???
I TRT cause I'm depleted that's it. Not for cheap test but because I'm junk without it.

Think long and hard young men before u start ripping yr round.
Plus not healthy! Dallas was 26 recently when he died (eating)????
Zzzzz dead, these are young dudes!

Ronnie Coleman was 230 at 26 when he was a cop. Dallas 300 plus

Please use your heads out there.
I won't even get into the next death coming Bostin Lloyd. This fool and his ammount of gear. Plus he looks like ****.
Dallas went hypo from insulin, trying to get a bagel down. Zyzz as well as Piana died from complications related to drug abuse.

Not everyone uses anabolics just to look good, and nobody said there aren't risks or side effects or costs to be paid. I'm glad you found what works for you, but please don't come into a thread on a soapbox if you're not contributing meaningfully to the discussion.

SelfMedic

Awards
I appreciate you all continuing to participate in this discussion.

I have good news finally.

1) I am getting stronger steadily. The results were mostly in my upper body until this week (due to higher AR density, of course), but squat is gaining now, too. I am benching 255 for reps and repping chin ups with 90 lbs added while weighing 190. Standing press is 155 for reps. I was able to work up to triples with 365 in the back squat, but I had to use a belt and light wraps for that. But just the next day I comfortably pause squatted 335 for a single without a belt and wraps. I am within 40 lbs of my best squat and 20 lbs away from my best ever bench. I suspect that my deadlift is 20 lbs away from my best as I was able to pull 465 (no belt) after a long, high volume squat + paused squat session. And this is only the start of week five of the blast. Things should really start moving the next couple of weeks as I roll into week six. Then six weeks or so till the meet.

2) I was getting sudden pangs of horniness and strong morning erections for a few days, but that seems to have leveled off. I have added Wellbutrin, but I don't think it's been long enough to be very much help. Or maybe it has already started to help and things will get even better. My mood is definitely more stable with fewer downswings. I'm not as easily annoyed (I was Captain Road Rage for a few weeks there); I think that's because I gave up on the tren and it's clearing my system.

I've been taking 37.5 mg Aromasin divided into two doses each day. That is a lot, but I find that I aromatize like I was getting paid well to do it. And now with 150 mg Test E every day, I figured I should keep the Aromasin high. Input on this is appreciated.

Last cycle I was using OL's tr3n (trenavar, trendione, the ph to actual trenbolone) and I could literally predict the time I'd have a boner after dosing that oral. Excellent stuff. I have never been so strong or horny, on nothing else but a test base of 4dhea, Rdhea and Androserone caps. By the end of the 8 weeks I was so winded I actually had to have my gf load my bar in the warmup room to do singles at the meet (and bp wasn't actually that bad). But damn I was strong and horny around dosing. And the unwarranted aggression was very real, but easily controlled.
This is very interesting...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I cannot tell you where, but there was a very long and convincing post on a gear forum that basically taught me Aromasin (Exemestane) is not further improved after 25mg/day, and divided into 12.5mg/dose 12 hours apart at that. 37.5mg is past the point of diminished return, is my understanding. Doing divided doses is spot on tho.

SelfMedic

Awards
I missed a couple of meals back to back last week and depleted my glycogen stores. Lost almost eight pounds of water so I'm down from 191-192 to a much tighter looking 184-185 where I have remained for days.

It's okay, though, because my strength is still there. I'm closing in on paused back squatting (no belt or wraps) with twice my bodyweight. I just pulled 495 for a double yesterday and really feel good about hitting 545 in two months. I also feel good about eventually hitting triple body weight on the deadlift before while I'm under 200 lbs.

The Wellbutrin has fully kicked in, too. My mood and focus are amazing these last four day. I have been charging through and taking care of things I've been neglecting due to depression. My libido is also back and I have absolutely zero desire to get high. I'm in such a good mood that I can't imagine poisoning myself for a cheap, dirty feel-good.

What I am a little worried about is that I'm not getting particularly amazing results for the amount I'm blasting. I mean, I am a pretty dense and lean 185 and I look great. But I want to be pushing 500-lb Olympic style squat and 600-lb deadlift by November and I'm worried I won't get there.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm really excited to hear you are feeling so good brother. In general, there will always be lows to highs, but the fact you sound so positive on a general level can't be a bad thing - a positive outlook is what will help drive you on to do the training you'll need to accomplish your lifting goals. But I will also remind you that it's a journey, and we rarely get the goals we want in the time frame we desire them- carry on!

SelfMedic

Awards
I'm really excited to hear you are feeling so good brother. In general, there will always be lows to highs, but the fact you sound so positive on a general level can't be a bad thing - a positive outlook is what will help drive you on to do the training you'll need to accomplish your lifting goals. But I will also remind you that it's a journey, and we rarely get the goals we want in the time frame we desire them- carry on!
Thanks, Hyde! I really appreciate that.

I'm happy to report that my mood is still stable and I don't feel like even drinking anymore, much less using anything harder: the usual triggers are having zero effect. I spend my time doing constructive things instead of the deleterious.

I am having a little trouble controlling my temper when strangers frustrate me (in line at stores, driving, etc), but I see a definite trend in the right direction. I'm feeling calmer almost daily.

Libido is turning out to be a moving target. I'm playing with the Aromasin dose to tweak this.

Lifts are starting to take huge leaps. I'm adding 15-20 lbs per week on the squat and deadlift. My shoulders look like I have medial delt implants. At 5'10", 185-190 lbs, and 15% body fat I look like really athletic. Weight is starting to climb and I expect I will be right at 198 for my meet.

ALSO my knees have never felt this good. I have had extreme knee problems for years, but now I can squat twice a week and still jump and sprint. I wonder if it was the EQ or the test E blast.

Got eight weeks left of blasting, then it's down to 250 - 280 mg / wk. I will lessen this when I run hCG. If the rate of gains that just kicked in holds up, I may actually get close to that 500 SQ and 600 DL.

SelfMedic

Awards
So what's the current protocol looking like again?
Just 150 test enth ED. I am probably going to sneak EQ back in if I find my knees start giving me trouble. But right now, it's pure test. I think the ED application is helping me keep e2 under control, too.

BTW, I now realize how much tren was killing me. High BP, breathing like an asthmatic on warm ups, and anxiety so bad I couldn't deal with anyone or anything. Never again.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just 150 test enth ED. I am probably going to sneak EQ back in if I find my knees start giving me trouble. But right now, it's pure test. I think the ED application is helping me keep e2 under control, too.

BTW, I now realize how much tren was killing me. High BP, breathing like an asthmatic on warm ups, and anxiety so bad I couldn't deal with anyone or anything. Never again.
What were you running test/tren at per wk?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I tend to over supplement with BP meds to keep this issue from ever rearing its ugly head. Even on Test/Tren/Winny, I never saw high BP because I used:

ACE-II's
Garlic
Natto
Vit K-2
Horse Chesnut
Ocassionally Beta Blockers
L-Theanine
Trimetazidine

Etc etc. best to overdo this particular treatment since it has such harsh long term effects (over time of course).

SelfMedic

Awards
What were you running test/tren at per wk?
Last time it was medium tren with low test. Something like 350 mg tren and 180 test. Last year I had more luck with high test like 1g and low tren. The latter got me to my best bench and squat. Shoot. Now I am thinking of adding low tren to peak for this meet...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

At least you know the tren was legit lol. I remember the night before my last meet just getting in bed I was sucking wind laying down and my girl was like, "Are you gonna make it?" and I was like well only got 24hrs to go! She had to load all my weights in the warmups and I was truly in awful cardiovascular shape, but man was I ready to max.

Tren was really good to me, but I can tell how awful it was for me - the juice has got to be worth the squeeze, and there's a long term price to pay for how we live. It should be used sparingly.

SelfMedic

Awards
I have decided against using tren for now. I may go with tren no ester in the last weeks leading up to the meet, but that's more unlikely than not. I just don't want to deal with the prolactin, libido issues, blood pressure spikes, shortness of breath, rage spikes, and anxiety. I've been so emotionally healthy lately on the Wellbutrin and I don't want to mess that up.

I will probably pick up some EQ again, however. I was going over my notes for the past couple of years and it jumped out at me that my knee problems have disappeared. I don't need wraps at all anymore and I am able to use my knees outside of the gym in ways that I haven't in over a decade! My knees didn't get this healthy last years when I ran test this high. So I'm guessing it was the EQ.

The same sort of thing happened to a very longstanding case of medial epicondylitis (golfers elbow) a couple years back when I started my enhanced training with LGD-4033. Years of crippling elbow pain disappeared within a couple of weeks. I'm sure the test helped my knees a bit, but this level of healing is way beyond anything I've experienced with just test.

Oh, and in a few weeks I am going to smash my deadlift PR. My next session I am aiming to match the state record for my age and weight class.

SelfMedic

Awards
Took a couple of days off because of minor injury and today started my last six-week training cycle before the meet. And I crushed it! Got a few reps with 425 on the high bar back squat with belt and light wraps. I still only weigh about 185-187, too. I warmed up with some paused squats thrown in with regular squats and I got a fairly easy 345 with a two-count pause, no belt or wraps. I think I'm good for 355 to 365 on these if I were trying to max, which is just a few pounds shy of double bodyweight. Gonna try to a training "easy" max on these on my light squat day. Then I'm going to try a PR 525 for a double on the conventional deadlift. This is week eight of the blast with test E so I suspect my rate of gains is going to accelerate.

Waking up with painfully raging erections, too. So it looks like I'm good to go.

SelfMedic

Awards
Sounds like things are going great
Yeah. My addictions seem to have lost all power over me. I don't even think about porn anymore. I want women in real life. The only problem there is I want NEW and multiple women as opposed to my beautiful, busty, blonde, and fully committed partner.

But that is something that has always been a bugbear for me in my many --often brief-- relationships. And it's something most men have to deal with.

One thing I've noticed is that morning erections are tied to getting my Asin dosage just right. And it's a moving target. Every day is too much, but every other day is not enough. Maybe I should break the 12.5 mg tab in half and do daily? Most pronounced effect seems to be if I take a tab at night after a couple days without.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro absolutely break it in half. You could also do 2 on 1 off, but 12.5mg servings is the optimal dose at a time. Then you take a 2nd dose 12 hours later if you need 25/day, but you should always split a 25/day dose into 12.5 every 12 hours for best effect

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, is it bad that I wanted to ask you to post a pic of her??

Such is being a man, let alone with all the test in your system! My best advice concerning wanting others is to really try to just plow your partner as hard as possible. Make a powerful physical connection, and emotional one, and that bonding will help you remember why SHE is the one you're holding out for.

There will always be pretty women. And just women that flip your switch. But to have one that is there for you in the right way is a special thing.

SelfMedic

Awards
Thanks as always Hyde. I take that advice very seriously.

I have good news. Just hit double bodyweight beltless back squat PAUSED for a 2-count. I weighed 188 today. 365 went easily and 380 went hard. But it went. Gear has kicked in hard. I may get 405 as early as next week.

SelfMedic

Awards
I am currently within 5-10 lbs of my best lifts across the board except for bench because I dinged my shoulder and had to back off for a couple weeks. Back squat, deadlift, standing press, weighted chin up, DB row...all within 5-10 lbs of my bests. But those bests were set when I was 195-200. This time I'm under 190. It's a small but welcome improvement in efficiency, and without tren or any other compounds. I guess "test IS best". ��

Next Olympic back squat session I will attempt two doubles with 450 which is 25 lbs more than I have ever back squatted before. On Sunday I am scheduled to conventionally deadlift at least 525 for a double, which is also 25 lbs over anything I've done before. Gains picked up in the eighth week. And I still have six weeks left to go in this blast, though I may extend it to eight weeks. I had the goal of 500 Olympic squat and 600 conventional deadlift, but I feel like I am going to blast right past those.

What I need to figure out right now is if I want to take the chance and use up my remaining tren E for the six weeks till the meet... Tren has worked very well in terms of increasing strength while making me leaner. I am afraid of the sides, but I would be low dosing while keeping test higher at around 1 gram. Opinions welcome.

P.S.
I'm adding EQ back in. It may be placebo, but I feel my knees do better while I'm on EQ. Since my strength is increasingly so rapidly I should prep my knees' connective tissue to handle bigger loads.

SelfMedic

Awards
Funny. I was so proud of myself for getting well psychologically while sending my body to new levels of strength. But I just went to my doc and found out that like every steroid-user I have signs of chronic kidney failure. This is just since April of this year. She wants me to stop using anything. Before I give up and do PCT, does anyone have any experience or advice?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny. I was so proud of myself for getting well psychologically while sending my body to new levels of strength. But I just went to my doc and found out that like every steroid-user I have signs of chronic kidney failure. This is just since April of this year. She wants me to stop using anything. Before I give up and do PCT, does anyone have any experience or advice?
No. Not quite.

I have regular time off or reduced doses of the crap that destroys the kidneys and also supplementing with certain supplements from time to time to ensure good kidney health. I also do comprehensive blood testing 1-2 times per year to make sure things are ok with my body.

Just don't want others thinking that doing steroids means you're likely to have chronic kidney issues. True, there are those that will. Some will have this problem due to crappy genetics. Some will have it due to overly-abusive doses and cycles. Some will have it due to not drinking proper amounts of water and not supplementing with proper nutrients to ensure good kidney health. A few will have all three of those issues happening at once.

Then the rest of us fall into the category of being just fine.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What signs?
I'm curious too. High BP is a known killer of kidneys. And there is a reason they call high BP the "silent killer" because you can't know your BP is high without testing it regularly. Period.

Nose bleeds and headaches are not a reliable measurement of high BP either.

While not claiming that SelfMedic has anything to do with the issues I mentioned above, this part of the conversation is where people need to hear me when I say that if you don't have proper discretionary income to do it right and supplement with proper nutrients and drugs, it isn't worth the health risks in the end.

Again, this is not directed SelfMedic but every opportunity I have to bring this up I will because not enough people proceed with caution when using steroids.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SelfMedic,

I'd just do these few things:

-Start taking kidney-friendly supplements
-At least drop the gear that is known to decrease arterial health (hate to say it but it's the EQ and Tren)
-Buy a wrist-cuff BP monitor and test daily
-Find some blood-thinning supplements and arterial-health supplements
-Drink lots of water if you aren't already
-Stop eating and drinking anything that isn't making you healthier

SelfMedic

Awards
Thanks for the swift replies, fueledpassion. I was a little panicky about this and googled "steroids kidney" and all the mainstream stuff seemed to intimate strongly that kidney failure is all but inevitable. At least that's the way I took it, but I was kind of freaked out at the time.

To answer the question Nac asked initially, my kidney values from April absolutely suck. But I also have chronic hypertension. Doc (who is a new doc and this was my first visit) said that if my remained the way they were from that last test, I could count on having to get on dialysis in my 50's. She did prescribe me blood pressure medication which I will picking up in a couple of hours.

I'm going in for bloods on Friday so we'll see where I stand now. I don't have any other signs, just the results of bloods from months ago that I didn't bother following up on because my life was in turmoil then. And it is only recently that I've started drinking anywhere near enough water thanks to the constant harping from my GF about my water intake (she has always loved water and downs about a gallon a day).

Sorry for any uproar I might have caused with my initial post about this. I am ready to read about others' experience with kidney values and cycling.

I really want to finish the last six weeks of this blast and hit that meet hard.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diuretics, vessel relaxaers & blood thinners. While on heavy steroid use you may need a form of all three.

Water is a very effecfive diuretic and will keep sodium flushed out of your system if you drink enough. I find it has to be around 1.5G per day or more. The body processes it just fine, too. I've drank more than 3G in a single day too. In fact, that day I believe I was at my driest ever.

SelfMedic

Awards
Diuretics, vessel relaxaers & blood thinners. While on heavy steroid use you may need a form of all three.

Water is a very effecfive diuretic and will keep sodium flushed out of your system if you drink enough. I find it has to be around 1.5G per day or more. The body processes it just fine, too. I've drank more than 3G in a single day too. In fact, that day I believe I was at my driest ever.
I think you just save my cycle and peace of mind. Thank you. I will vastly up the water intake and will see about the others with doc. And the blood pressure meds should help.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the swift replies, fueledpassion. I was a little panicky about this and googled "steroids kidney" and all the mainstream stuff seemed to intimate strongly that kidney failure is all but inevitable. At least that's the way I took it, but I was kind of freaked out at the time.
The media (and the internet is included in this) says such fear-mongering things about ALL of the things that only the select few are willing to take. For instance:

Steroids = inevitable death
Insulin = inevitable death for non-diabetics
GH = inevitable death by gigantism
DNP = inevitable death
Ephedrine = at least a heart attack

And the list goes on. But sad thing? A lack of proper amounts of sex hormones leads to worse symptoms of aging and quality of life than having supraphysiological doses. Insulin is actually relatively benign and demonstrably more dangerous FOR TYPE-I DIABETICS since they don't have proper feedback mechanism to dump glucagon and adrenaline into the blood when the BG is too low. GH really can be harmful over time and but it's easily mitigated by using slin as needed and cycling it with GHRP's, which are very healthy. DNP is dangerous and can kill you but you still have to get stupid with it to do that. Smaller amounts are being considered in trial runs to fight cancer and cure Type-II diabetes. Ephedrine is safe for all who have a healthy heart respond normally to other stimulants such as caffeine, yohimbine and modafinil.

And no one on the web ever speaks up against the nasty sides that many prescription drugs carry - they just keep pushing it b/c the doc says to.

So please, always take the interwebs, media (and anyone else that assumes needles are illegal and all GH products, fat burners, steroids and creatine are basically the same) with a grain of salt!!!