Middle Age Fat Distribution

Stern3657

Awards
As I have entered my 40s, my fat distribution pattern has changed. It used to be more evenly distributed but now it is much more heavily weighted around my midsection - lower stomach, love handles and lower back. Even when I get somewhat lean the fat in those areas is still pretty pronounced and is the last to go (if it ever goes. . .). Are there any supplements to target this fat distribution? I am familiar with stubborn fat protocols but I am not lean enough to call this stubborn fat (I’m probably 15%). Thanks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in all honesty iron legion invictus targets my gut.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven’t noticed at 42 but I’ve been maintaing the lowest fat I ever have for months. So if it bothers you the only solutions is probably to get a little leaner.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No such thing as targeting section of your body. You’re 15% BF.... drop that to 10-11% and you’ll start seeing it go. People that complain about having places where fat won’t just leave as simply fat. Lose more weight and it’ll go

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mid section for me is always the stubborn section and last part to get lean when i'm cutting. Metabolism slows as you age so diet needs to adjust accordingly as well.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Been through this before. Your going to have to try C and get leaner, it harder though, because your feeling raised cortisol and most likely lower test test levels. I’d start with something to lower cortisol and maybe get blood work to check test.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been through this before. Your going to have to try C and get leaner, it harder though, because your feeling raised cortisol and most likely lower test test levels. I’d start with something to lower cortisol and maybe get blood work to check test.
i already recommended invictus.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have some bloods run. Chances are you do have some increased cortisol as stress and age increase those. Invictus can aid in that. With code chef you will give you 20% off. Also look into some digestive products to increase food metabolism.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have some bloods run. Chances are you do have some increased cortisol as stress and age increase those. Invictus can aid in that. With code chef you will give you 20% off. Also look into some digestive products to increase food metabolism.