Mdrol batch 092107 mini-log

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i'm just taking them with food

I just popped 50mg all at once, going to hit legs soon, i'll update in a few hours
50mg all at once of mdrol is unheard of, I'd call you crazy on this one... but since this turning out to be bunk you get a pass on this one :D

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
50mg of Superdrol is quite crazy. My sweet spot is 20mg; no need to do 2.5x that much

anyway,

Day 9
50mg Mdrol (50 pre 0 post)
217 pounds (same as yesterday and weighed in later in the day today)
lift day

Lift day went ok. Strength was pretty mediocre. It was satisfactory but not a good workout by my standards. Pumps and endurance were very normal. Not what I would expect from 50mg Mdrol pre-WO.

I'm going to do 1 more day and then I think i'll be done. This is really a waste of time. I am just doing this to show that somehow 2 of CEL's testing analyses are dead wrong. I don't have scientific proof here but you take this and add to it the 8 other people I found on these forums that got jack **** from this batch and if you have a brain there's only 1 conclusion it can reach.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
ah damn it. i keep tuning in, in hope for results.. this blows. guess ill just throw mine out

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
beta isomers in most sences the A and B ring i belive (meaning C2, 3, 5,6, 7 ect) are notably less potent and have less of an effect in terms of anabolic:androgenic properties.

this is seen with the AI used in LG which is the 3b isomer which wont cause noticible if any shutdown due to ligand binding affinity and less potent. however in that same amount the 3a isomer may be significantly stronger and be able to bind better

look at the difference in 6 bromo isomers as well
Exactly; this is my point. The B isomer should be more androgenic/less anabolic, and hence an inferior product. If it is possible to "contaminate" a SD batch with the B isomer, than maybe that's what we're looking at. In light of the fact that this stuff apparenly has lab results and all, the hypothesis at least fits.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50mg of Superdrol is quite crazy. My sweet spot is 20mg; no need to do 2.5x that much

anyway,

Day 9
50mg Mdrol (50 pre 0 post)
217 pounds (same as yesterday and weighed in later in the day today)
lift day

Lift day went ok. Strength was pretty mediocre. It was satisfactory but not a good workout by my standards. Pumps and endurance were very normal. Not what I would expect from 50mg Mdrol pre-WO.

I'm going to do 1 more day and then I think i'll be done. This is really a waste of time. I am just doing this to show that somehow 2 of CEL's testing analyses are dead wrong. I don't have scientific proof here but you take this and add to it the 8 other people I found on these forums that got jack **** from this batch and if you have a brain there's only 1 conclusion it can reach.
Do you realize how many thousands of bottles of Mdrol has been sold ??8 people not getting results does'nt qualify it as a bad batch. Like i said before you are welcome to have it tested for yourself;)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you realize how many thousands of bottles of Mdrol has been sold ??8 people not getting results does'nt qualify it as a bad batch. Like i said before you are welcome to have it tested for yourself;)
No it's 8 people plus me. It's 9 people saying the batch is bad. Out of a total of like 10 people weighing in (I think I read about 1 guy claiming results out of this batch). And I have previously referenced 8 other posts of guys getting no results from this batch... in one case he went 2 weeks on this batch, felt nothing, switched batches, and started making gains instantly... This is outright stupid to argue...

You're talking about a FAILURE rate of 90% with a sample size of 10. Sounds pretty against the odds.

And finally... I JUST DID TEST THIS BATCH MYSELF. You saw the results. They suck. You can hide behind the test results all day... I don't care... And neither do the viewers.

You can run this stuff for yourself. PM me your address and i'll send the rest of the bottle. I don't want it. Why don't you run your own log of it and we can see how your 100% perfect superdrol clone works?

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
"the customer is always right."

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
Thats it now i have to open my bottle and see if i need to order more from another manufacture, taking first dose tonight will post results after i take 2mros dose pre werkout. This is BS, like it would be so hard to just exchange the bottles for your customers, anyways will post 2mro afternoon and will pm all "NON-RESPONDERS, and let ya'll know if there is one more responder or if i have to run a fu ckin SD cycle with a god dam cold.
DEF let us know!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ouch. OUCH!

Not all the time. But the fact that UM ran 50mg and didn't feel a thing is pretty bold.
I'm trying 60mg before my arms workout today. This should generate an absolutely debilitating pump, but we will see.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying 60mg before my arms workout today. This should generate an absolutely debilitating pump, but we will see.
Unreal I must say I truly respect what are you doing for us by testing out this batch and giving honest feedback. You are running SD at "unthinkable doses" haha. IMO there is no need for you to continue running this compound and putting your body at risk for all of us. You have done more than enough ! And i'm sure we all appreciate it. If you say this batch is bunk, then I trust you word without a doubt. But please man stop this soon lol god only knows whats in that stuff !

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Unreal I must say I truly respect what are you doing for us by testing out this batch and giving honest feedback. You are running SD at "unthinkable doses" haha. IMO there is no need for you to continue running this compound and putting your body at risk for all of us. You have done more than enough ! And i'm sure we all appreciate it. If you say this batch is bunk, then I trust you word without a doubt. But please man stop this soon lol god only knows whats in that stuff !
I could not agree with wolverines more, if at 50 you did not feel the expected results where/when will it be enough? 70 or 90... I think you have proven your point without a though that this is not what it says on the bottle!
No need to keep your body at risk! my 2cents!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
One more thing to add to prove your point further.. I'm running another batch at 10mg per day for 6 days and I can sure feel the pumps throughout the day since the second day!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^Yep. looking forward to see how the whole cycle turns out bro

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well we can't know for certain what the compound is, the results don't seem to be consistent with the label. I think your point is clear UnrealMachine; kudos on running the experiment and I say time to pull the plug to keep yourself safe.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont need to prove anything else bro,

remember people have been reading the thread, even if they arent posting. you have more people following then you think.

just run some clomid about a week and then show how u respond to the second super compound so theres no "well the compound is the same and u continued and so did the gains u just needed to wait longer.." speech

kept this friendly. its people sharing experiences.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
dont need to prove anything else bro,

remember people have been reading the thread, even if they arent posting. you have more people following then you think.

just run some clomid about a week and then show how u respond to the second super compound so theres no "well the compound is the same and u continued and so did the gains u just needed to wait longer.." speech

kept this friendly. its people sharing experiences.
Hey crazy, what was the batch that you ran awhile ago? I remember having the same batch as you, and both of us didn't get jack off of it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey crazy, what was the batch that you ran awhile ago? I remember having the same batch as you, and both of us didn't get jack off of it.
let me check my pile of **** lol.

i ran the P8353 E0113

and i sold the other 3 mdrols i had after i got rid of that one which were the ones 2 of my friends ran with no gains. (same batch as unreal)

and the other half of the bottle i had i gave to my trainer and got nothing from it at the back end of his test tren cycle.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
I've ran some H-drol too with 0 results, started at 100mg for the first 2 weeks and the last 4 150mg. I'll never buy from CEL again.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've ran some H-drol too with 0 results, started at 100mg for the first 2 weeks and the last 4 150mg. I'll never buy from CEL again.
i had good results with their OLDER pplex (over dosed)

actually used it at the END of my cut but at 80mg LOL so maybe thats y i had good results.

i was never one to get back pumps though

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
thats amazing. i checked the bottle i have, expires 2012 so maybe mine will work ;)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it's 8 people plus me. It's 9 people saying the batch is bad. Out of a total of like 10 people weighing in (I think I read about 1 guy claiming results out of this batch). And I have previously referenced 8 other posts of guys getting no results from this batch... in one case he went 2 weeks on this batch, felt nothing, switched batches, and started making gains instantly... This is outright stupid to argue...

You're talking about a FAILURE rate of 90% with a sample size of 10. Sounds pretty against the odds.

And finally... I JUST DID TEST THIS BATCH MYSELF. You saw the results. They suck. You can hide behind the test results all day... I don't care... And neither do the viewers.

You can run this stuff for yourself. PM me your address and i'll send the rest of the bottle. I don't want it. Why don't you run your own log of it and we can see how your 100% perfect superdrol clone works?
What about the thousands that have used it w/ good results???? There can be numerous reasons as to why you have not had results with it...storage, 4+ previous cycles of SD (plus others), etc ,etc.....

dustin06MR

Awards
i hate to say it, but i hope this isnt true because i found this thread after ordering some M-drol. i also have some s-drol on the way, so if it does the same thing for me (nothing) ill try the s-drol to verify

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What about the thousands that have used it w/ good results???? There can be numerous reasons as to why you have not had results with it...storage, 4+ previous cycles of SD (plus others), etc ,etc.....
I think it's very simple, they weren't running this batch. I have already provided evidence for 9/10 people getting no results from this batch; Now i see Crazyfool's post and apparently there were some more people with my batch and no results. His 2 friends brings the count of people getting no gains off this batch to 11. And the count of people getting gains being 1 person I found during my searches here. This isn't about me, it's about the batch, IMO.

As for the hypothesis of myself somehow burning out my receptors with previous SD usage, I am prepared to test that by waiting a week and then using a different Superdrol clone to showcase the results. I will continue diet and training the same and we'll see how the next clone fares vs. this Mdrol.

One more thing to add to prove your point further.. I'm running another batch at 10mg per day for 6 days and I can sure feel the pumps throughout the day since the second day!
Yes Delta that is exactly how SD should work. It is extremely potent stuff and I usually start feeling it immediately.

anyway:

Day 9
Lift day (arms)
221 lbs (different gym, different scale)
60mg Mdrol (all 60 pre-WO)

So i trained with my friend at his gym today, i thought it was a good idea at first because I like his gym more, then i realized that weighing in on a different scales really throws off my weigh-ins. From the look of it, it was a good weigh-in though.

I gotta admit i had a pretty good workout, was very happy with it. At the high end of my normal spectrum, up a rep or 2 from the previous arms workout 2 weeks ago. I got 145*6 on preacher curls, and +100*20 on weighted dips. Pretty good pump, not what I would expect from 60mg of Superdrol, but not bad at all.

Since I can safely say i've never had a bad arms day (they're genetically my strongest and fastest growing bodypart), let's talk about sides:

Libido: normal
Balls: normal (thought i felt suppressed at first but I think it was probably in my head. I think suppression, like gyno, is part mental)
Appetite: high (hmmm FOOOD)
Lethargy: none
Back pumps: none (not that i'd be getting them on an arms day but at 60mg of SD i'd kinda expect to get backpumps out of nowhere)

So what I want to do is get a weigh-in tomorrow at my gym so I can see what my weight is really at.

I want to take 2 weeks off, maybe throw in a lose dose of PCT-supps

Then I'll start up some SD-1 at 20mg and see how it goes. Thing is, i need to start my injectable cycle, i'm running long esters, should have at least 2 weeks to judge the SD before they are able to factor in... But i need to start pinning, or else this SD-testing i'm doing will really mess up my cycle schedule. Sound good enough?

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
It seems that a few of their clones are either hit or miss. I ran their E-stane last February at 20, 30, 40. Didnt feel anything during the first two weeks so I figured maybe it would kick in at 40 mgs. Nothing at 40 either needless to say I was very disappointed. I think the only weight I put on came from diet/ training. Ran IBE's Epistane with great success in May at the same dose so not too sure what deal is.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
What batch are you running?

Would it even matter since superdrol is a methyl? (especially in terms of the EVO)
In another thread he was emptying the caps out into an EVOO shot and saying he ws feeling the effects of SD more quickly. Another guy say taking it w/ Grapefruit juice supposidly had some interesting effects on the compound as well (I think it increased the 1/2 life?)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bad e-stane and h-drol is news to me, i figured all of CEL's other clones were totally good. I've used a couple bottles of P-Plex and my stuff was definitely legit.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bad e-stane and h-drol is news to me, i figured all of CEL's other clones were totally good. I've used a couple bottles of P-Plex and my stuff was definitely legit.
ditto pplex was the **** first and second time i used it!

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
ditto pplex was the **** first and second time i used it!
QUICK QUESTION:

Not meaning to change the SD discussion, Just out of curiosity, how did y'all run your phera cycles, Like you and Unreal? 30, 45mg? What was the sweet spot with that? I've heard phera on its own doesn't really start to kick in till you hit like 2 1/2 week mark, and did you guys get alot of bloating sides with it?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
my phera experience:

1) 30mg for 24 days
Gained 10-12 pounds on a bulking diet, high carbs, bad bloat
gained decent strength, about 20 pounds on bench
2) 40/40/50/50
i think i gained about 1-2 pounds while leaning out a little. Strength gains were worse this time, maybe up about 10 pounds. I concluded that phera is pretty weak even at higher doses and needs to be stacked and run for a while
3) ran 30mg stacked with 20mg SD for about 2.5 weeks, I think SD carried it, but the combo was pretty friggin sick

overall sweet spot for me is probably 40mg, 30 is kinda mild, 50 wasn't much better than 40. Overall I feel the compound is pretty mild. I got a few backpumps and at 50mg my nip started feeling sore but that's it. Gyno and back pumps are the only sides I seem to be susceptible to anyway. Most people get much better strength from Phera than me. I quantitatively get over twice as much strength from Superdrol as Phera. Phera needs to be run for a while, it definitely does take a lot longer for the strength gains to get going. Anyway, could talk about phera forever, if you want more discussion make a new thread for it and i'll reply, or PM me

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Na brother it's cool, you went above and beyond with answering my question haha, good detailed info. I got a better idea of how I might do things in the future with my phera. Appreciate it man. Lookin forward to seeing how the superdrol deal turns out for ya,the "bunk" one and the Sd-1 or whatever it's called if you decide to take it after, not alot of logs on that particular clone so again I'm sure alot of eyes will be on your updates haha.

my phera experience:

1) 30mg for 24 days
Gained 10-12 pounds on a bulking diet, high carbs, bad bloat
gained decent strength, about 20 pounds on bench
2) 40/40/50/50
i think i gained about 1-2 pounds while leaning out a little. Strength gains were worse this time, maybe up about 10 pounds. I concluded that phera is pretty weak even at higher doses and needs to be stacked and run for a while
3) ran 30mg stacked with 20mg SD for about 2.5 weeks, I think SD carried it, but the combo was pretty friggin sick

overall sweet spot for me is probably 40mg, 30 is kinda mild, 50 wasn't much better than 40. Overall I feel the compound is pretty mild. I got a few backpumps and at 50mg my nip started feeling sore but that's it. Gyno and back pumps are the only sides I seem to be susceptible to anyway. Most people get much better strength from Phera than me. I quantitatively get over twice as much strength from Superdrol as Phera. Phera needs to be run for a while, it definitely does take a lot longer for the strength gains to get going. Anyway, could talk about phera forever, if you want more discussion make a new thread for it and i'll reply, or PM me

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
a refund and apology for starters
An apology is warranted when a company has done something wrong. Fact is from our end, we tested the raws, and they tested out. Then we tested the finished product (at a different place) and it tested out. Even after my first posts in this thread, I had the lab rerun their retention sample and yet again the same results. I can say that I am sorry that the results being seen arent what is expected, but the quality on the product is fine.

You can theorize that in a batch of products that are thousands of bottles, that maybe a bad one came out here and there due to a mixing error, but thats why you have things tested, and we havent had any test to indicate that being the case.

I read through the whole thread over at bb that someone provided earlier, talking about the isomers. The consensus from people in the know (i.e. Matt Cahill) was that there was/is no b isomer, as there would be no reason to produce raws for such a compound and, in fact, such a compound would be totally new and unknown. The isomer issue is explained as a labeling issue.

OK. Assuming this to be true, and not knowing jack **** about chemical manufacturing - would it be possible for this b isomer to contaminate an M-drol batch? IOW, perhaps the COA and the testing is all legit, but with the b isomer being more androgenic and less anabolic, could the product that tests out 100% the way it should still be watered down due to "isomer contamination" (if such a thing is even possible)?

Something ain't right here...
The testing is done vs the actual Superdrol standard, so there isnt an isomer issue. It was well discussed time and time again why we labeled it the way we did.

Exactly; this is my point. The B isomer should be more androgenic/less anabolic, and hence an inferior product. If it is possible to "contaminate" a SD batch with the B isomer, than maybe that's what we're looking at. In light of the fact that this stuff apparenly has lab results and all, the hypothesis at least fits.
That wouldnt fit though because it was tested vs actual SD standards.

It's a frustrating point in a thread like this when we have done everything right from our end and people still arent responding to something. We do more testing per batch than any company that has ever made these types of products, and even when we post the results, it doesnt seem to be good enough.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
QUICK QUESTION:

Not meaning to change the SD discussion, Just out of curiosity, how did y'all run your phera cycles, Like you and Unreal? 30, 45mg? What was the sweet spot with that? I've heard phera on its own doesn't really start to kick in till you hit like 2 1/2 week mark, and did you guys get alot of bloating sides with it?
i went a little nutty with it

60mg was really nice while on test ... 80mg was a little much but did not experience any sides at that dose.

so as far as a sweet spot, couldnt help you 40 worked well for me the first cycle of it.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did want to go a step further with this though. This is an offer to the people that say they havent responded - if anyone bought more than one bottle, and still has a bottle of it - if you want to send me a sealed bottle, I will have it tested. Has to be sealed though.

I have quality reports for the quality of every kg in the batch, and then again for the finished product. But since some people still say they arent responding, I will send off one of their sealed bottles for testing. That way the test results can be traced back to someone here in this individual thread.

One more note: Anyone that has anything hateful to say about our quality or us doing anything intentionally needs to look back at the amount of product that we replaced in the past when an issue like this happened before. We tested a batch of M-Drol numerous times and then when a few people said they didnt respond, we tested it another time. Even though it tested out fine that time as well, we still exchanged out any bottles that people werent comfortable with. Thats as good as you will get for customer service from any company.

Also, I find it ironic that we can post test results over and over and people still have negative things to say and insinuations to make, yet the same people rarely if ever ask other companies for their test results to begin with.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Even if someone sent you a bottle, and you come back and say "yea it was 99.9% purity" I don't think many people would believe you anyways.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Even if someone sent you a bottle, and you come back and say "yea it was 99.9% purity" I don't think many people would believe you anyways.
You are right, there is honestly nothing that is going to appease some people.

It wouldnt be an issue of me saying what it was or wasnt, we dont just say hey it tests out as _____, we post the lab report to back it up. From a company perspective, thats all any company can do is test the products before and after production, and in this case, we are going a step further in offering to test again to pacify everyone that has had problems.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the test an end-user like myself appreciates the most is a field test such as what I'm doing here.

As it is i've gone through half a bottle of Mdrol in 10 days and I can't be sure if i have felt anything at all from it.

Has my body stopped responding to superdrol? I'll find out in 2 weeks when I switch clones (BTW still looking for feedback on SD-1)

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the test an end-user like myself appreciates the most is a field test such as what I'm doing here.

As it is i've gone through half a bottle of Mdrol in 10 days and I can't be sure if i have felt anything at all from it.

Has my body stopped responding to superdrol? I'll find out in 2 weeks when I switch clones (BTW still looking for feedback on SD-1)
I agree that the translation into real world results is what means most. But also from a company side of things, we do more quality testing than any other company that makes/made these types of products. And when you test things over and over, and they test out fine, and then some people still seem to be having problems responding, its frustrating. Especially when you have had the items in question tested at two seperate places because that rules out lab error. So I see your side of things, but hope you see mine as well.

That is why I made the above offer that I made.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I totally see your side of things and see the origin of the frustration. The difference is that I no longer have faith in the test results. I still think the only way to be sure is for me to try it out. So I am doing that personally. I've got the rest of this bottle, and i've got a sealed bottle of 092107 as well, so potentially more people with Superdrol experience could try this.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I totally see your side of things and see the origin of the frustration. The difference is that I no longer have faith in the test results. I still think the only way to be sure is for me to try it out. So I am doing that personally. I've got the rest of this bottle, and i've got a sealed bottle of 092107 as well, so potentially more people with Superdrol experience could try this.
The thing there is we test the products at two seperate places and yet we are getting grilled here, whereas many companies dont test at all, and I'm not aware of any that use two seperate places. Irregardless, that part of the issue has been beaten to death.

I'll be glad to send your sealed bottle and have it tested if you'd like. And I will point out for people that have questioned our customer service response to this that I seriously doubt you have ever or will ever see any company making this offer to people.

If you are not up for that, maybe someone else thats reporting it to be problematic will be.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.....
Am doing a 3 week solo run of M-drol in 2 weeks time 20/20/20 ,batch number :52707/ expiration May 2012.
Won't be logging it fully ,but will post here on gains and sides ( if any. )
Have 4 bottles from this batch..hope it aint bunk.
Looks like several of us have this batch. I also just purchased 4 bottles from NP. Very interested to see how you make out. When do you start your cycle?

supra888

supra888

Awards
Looks like several of us have this batch. I also just purchased 4 bottles from NP. Very interested to see how you make out. When do you start your cycle?
Am startin that run next monday jerry,i wasnt planning on logging it but i can PM anybody thats interested regarding sides and gains... really hoping its not bunk !

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
The testing is done vs the actual Superdrol standard, so there isnt an isomer issue. It was well discussed time and time again why we labeled it the way we did.

That wouldnt fit though because it was tested vs actual SD standards.
Thanks for the info. That may well be, but if I recall, the lab report shows the M-drol testing out against an A/B isomer. Older lab reports show testing for the specific isomers. Why there was a change made in the testing method, I don't know. But the SD standard should be the A isomer, not the A/B isomer.

If there is something I'm missing I'm all ears.

The thing there is we test the products at two seperate places and yet we are getting grilled here, whereas many companies dont test at all, and I'm not aware of any that use two seperate places. Irregardless, that part of the issue has been beaten to death.

I'll be glad to send your sealed bottle and have it tested if you'd like. And I will point out for people that have questioned our customer service response to this that I seriously doubt you have ever or will ever see any company making this offer to people.

If you are not up for that, maybe someone else thats reporting it to be problematic will be.
I think it would be a great idea, provided that the test is for the true SD molecule (A isomer), and comes from a different lab. I'm of the opinion at this point that, since Research Triangle Labs has apparently tested everything out at 99+% purity, why not get that verified by another lab.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 11

didn't take any SD just wanted to weigh in to see where i'm at

weighed in at 218

Started at 216. I usually gain a pound from my carb up day, and I can be up an additional pound after my 5 consecutive lift days since they involve carbs, so 218 would be perfectly normal at this point. That last pound is subject to drop off now because I've got 2 consecutive keto days.

TO RECAP EVERYTHING,
half a bottle of Mdrol in 10 days and i'm up 2 pounds, whereas my natural rate of gaining would have me up 1-2 pounds at this point, with the last pound subject to dropping off over my next 2 keto days.

My workouts were normal, the workout on day 10 seemed above average, other than that I noticed no side effects or the general effects that I was looking for (hardness, vascularity, 24/7 pumps, back pumps, etc)

I am taking 2 weeks off and then I will be starting SD1 at 30mg to try to compare to 40mg of this Mdrol... I am afraid to do 40mg of Superdrol so I'll start at 30. I plan to run 30/20/10 and try to put the first 10 days of that in direct comparison with the Mdrol cycle.

Diet training will not change

I'll take questions but i am not planning to update this until 2 weeks when I start my SD-1 comparison. Over the next 2 weeks i may slow down my gains esp. if i hit 220 because even when attempting to lean bulk and doing so much keto/cardio, you see I can gain weight fairly easily, this is because some is fat... it's almost impossible for me to lean-bulk naturally.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
^^^^

Unreal, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 16