Mdrol batch 092107 mini-log

Antonek

Awards
Unreal could U please give me sample of your keto diet? meats, what do u eat, how many meals, etc.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1)eggs
2) protein shake/nuts
3) meat
4) protein shake/nuts
5) meat
6) cottage cheese, more protein powder, some nuts

meat = chicken/turkey/fish/beef. Sometimes i do a stir fry with vegetables and so there's some broccoli entering into the diet. but generally not much carbs. Sometimes more nuts with the meat. Sometimes peanut butter to increase the fat % of the meal if i dont think the meat is fatty enough. I usually end up with couple spoons of PB over a keto day

I love meat though, esp. fatty meat like ground beef and steak, salmon is excellent too

listentocky

Awards
x2 on finding someone thats used SD-1!!!!

Hard to find anyone that can vouch for it I've been searching for days trying to find out about Performance Design. They do have the 3rd party lab tests to confirm authenticity at the very least but who knows because all of CEL's products were lab tested...
This probably doesn't count but SD-1 is what I'm using for my 1 day a week experiment. The pills are kind of large compared to original superdrol pills I've seen however even with only 10mg I can tell there is much more going on than placebo effect. There is no doubt in my mind it is legit. I've used 30mg centered around the workout and felt as if I was going to explode lol.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
1)eggs
2) protein shake/nuts
3) meat
4) protein shake/nuts
5) meat
6) cottage cheese, more protein powder, some nuts

meat = chicken/turkey/fish/beef. Sometimes i do a stir fry with vegetables and so there's some broccoli entering into the diet. but generally not much carbs. Sometimes more nuts with the meat. Sometimes peanut butter to increase the fat % of the meal if i dont think the meat is fatty enough. I usually end up with couple spoons of PB over a keto day

I love meat though, esp. fatty meat like ground beef and steak, salmon is excellent too

do you watch your sodium intake as well?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^ sounds like SD-1 is good to me as you should def. notice 30mg, SD is strong stuff

Day 6
214 lbs (way light i know, probably random low fluctuation, expect it to be up tomorrow)
40mg Mdrol (20 pre, 20 post)
lift day

Lifting went well enough strength was about where it should be which was pretty solid, no significant increases but definitely the higher end of my normal range so i'm happy enough for natural lifting

I don't notice any pumps or backpumps or... anything... I was trying to hype myself up for the possibility that this Mdrol would do something but IMO this is doing absolutely nothing...

Sometimes I feel like i can feel suppression coming on, sometimes not, i'm not sure yet, maybe a few days and it'll be more apparent. But that makes me think of Crazyfool's link about there being an inactive beta isomer of Superdrol that could be suppressive. As that would explain a few things pretty handily.

IDK how much longer to go before switching to SD-1 i guess I should go longer to appease naysayers although after 240mg of Mdrol in less than a week I should damn well be feeling something... this stuff is bull****...

@hardiron my sodium intake is pretty low... I never eat out so i'd say its lower than almost everyone i know

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
i guess I should go longer to appease naysayers although after 240mg of Mdrol in less than a week I should damn well be feeling something... this stuff is bull****...
:irked: This sucks. I bought 2 bottles of CEL M-Drol a couple months ago.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Good updates, tried to rep you crazyfool but I must spread some around first. Didn't know about this beta-isomer thing, I'll have to research some more.

Unreal - when was your last cycle? Just trying to rule out all possibilities at this point...

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn! 240 mg's and nothing? No lethargy, no loss of libido, nothing?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn! 240 mg's and nothing? No lethargy, no loss of libido, nothing?
no lethargy, libido is normal, appetite normal... no its all normal.

Dragon in my first post i say that I am about 2 months post cycle (which isn't enough but i didn't have much faith in this product anyway and thus didn't really care)

How much longer before i switch clones? Maybe get to day 10 and then switch?

Also i've got some Mdrol from another batch... I can try that as well, that batch should work.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just run the whole bottle. 4 caps per day should last you 3 weeks. then we'll know it's crap or just week. wont hurt.

i remember when i first started researching sd back in the day, people would claim results didn't show themselves until week 2 or 3.
I never believed this because all anabolics work immediately for me, then stop after week 2.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can show you a graph of my weight increases from 10mg of Superdrol

this is when eating a bit more but still i noticed it right away... SD is frigging insane... look at that graph, day 7 of 10mg, was up 11 pounds. If you read my journal, i was already noticing it. That's 70mg. I just did 240mg in 1 less day and notice nothing. And i'm down a pound. LOL.

ignore the second part of the graph

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
run it 3 weeks! this sucks, nothing so far

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
run it 3 weeks! this sucks, nothing so far
alright the best I can do is 18 days as I started this with 73 pills left in the bottle because I had tried this bottle before (17 pills over 7 days, thought it was bunk then)

18*4 = 72

After that I can switch to different batch of Mdrol or SD-1 either way I am afraid of 40 might lower to 20 or 30

Only reason i was hesitating is because i'm afraid of whatever it is i'm eating. Because I dont think it's Superdrol. I have good reason to be afraid to keep going.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
which other batch do yo have? I wonder if its the same I got!!!
12/2009

only have 21 pills but IMO that's more than enough to tell if its legit

a standard 10/20/20 cycle is 35 pills... I'll hit that in 3 more days.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
alright the best I can do is 18 days as I started this with 73 pills left in the bottle because I had tried this bottle before (17 pills over 7 days, thought it was bunk then)

18*4 = 72

After that I can switch to different batch of Mdrol or SD-1 either way I am afraid of 40 might lower to 20 or 30

Only reason i was hesitating is because i'm afraid of whatever it is i'm eating. Because I dont think it's Superdrol. I have good reason to be afraid to keep going.
I really wish you could get some blood work done once this is over just to have it. I'd love to know where your test levels are (or aren't) and what else is going on.

And if it is mystery stuff (and not just filler) then maybe you'll know what its doing.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No point taking the product if the known effects have not kicked in. Who knows wtf is in it?

Stop dosing now, send the remainder back to CEL with a customer complaint.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
No point taking the product if the known effects have not kicked in. Who knows wtf is in it?

Stop dosing now, send the remainder back to CEL with a customer complaint.
what is CEL going to do esp with all the crap going down.

sorry unreal, seems something is up. but thats not SD... i agree I say stop because no clue what it is or if its just filler.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what is CEL going to do esp with all the crap going down.

sorry unreal, seems something is up. but thats not SD... i agree I say stop because no clue what it is or if its just filler.
a refund and apology for starters

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if any products do end up under-dosed, from any company, some type of refund or at least some kind of product credit towards future purchases would be nice.

Of course, it may be some kind of A/B isomer issue. I don't know enough about it to comment on that.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 7

40mg Mdrol (30 pre, 10 post)
215 pounds (mehhhh)
lifted back, strength was very average. Took until about halfway into the workout to get a pump going. Not bad but not good.

brief history

Day 0 (before starting) 216 lbs [lift day]
Day 1 40mg Mdrol 215 lbs [lift day]
Day 2 40mg Mdrol no weigh in [cardio/keto]
Day 3 40mg Mdrol 216 [cardio/keto]
Day 4 40mg Mdrol 215 [carbup day]
Day 5 40mg Mdrol 218 [cardio/keto]
Day 6 40mg Mdrol 214 [lift day ]
Day 7 40mg Mdrol 215 [lift day]

well the first time i ran this stuff for 7 days i said it was bunk but idk i guess all the lab tests that CEL kept touting made me 2nd guess myself to some very minor extent, i had to be sure, now i am sure, this stuff is ****, whatever is in each pill, it's not 10mg of Superdrol. This is natural lifting without a doubt.

I'm kinda torn between stopping, doing a few more days, and switching to a different brand to show everybody how i actually react to superdrol. I don't want to get suppressed tho, cuz I got injectables to run soon. But I also want to squash any controversy so there can be no doubt left.

If there's anyone who doubts me, i have a SEALED bottle of Mdrol 092107, and you can try it for yourself. That or if anyone can get it labtested... that would be cool. Cuz whatever's in here is a mystery.

And there's something ****ing wrong with the lab tests CEL showed me. It doesn't add up.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
damn UM look slike its bunk :(

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
I read through the whole thread over at bb that someone provided earlier, talking about the isomers. The consensus from people in the know (i.e. Matt Cahill) was that there was/is no b isomer, as there would be no reason to produce raws for such a compound and, in fact, such a compound would be totally new and unknown. The isomer issue is explained as a labeling issue.

OK. Assuming this to be true, and not knowing jack **** about chemical manufacturing - would it be possible for this b isomer to contaminate an M-drol batch? IOW, perhaps the COA and the testing is all legit, but with the b isomer being more androgenic and less anabolic, could the product that tests out 100% the way it should still be watered down due to "isomer contamination" (if such a thing is even possible)?

Something ain't right here...

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 7

40mg Mdrol (30 pre, 10 post)
215 pounds (mehhhh)
lifted back, strength was very average. Took until about halfway into the workout to get a pump going. Not bad but not good.

brief history

Day 0 (before starting) 216 lbs [lift day]
Day 1 40mg Mdrol 215 lbs [lift day]
Day 2 40mg Mdrol no weigh in [cardio/keto]
Day 3 40mg Mdrol 216 [cardio/keto]
Day 4 40mg Mdrol 215 [carbup day]
Day 5 40mg Mdrol 218 [cardio/keto]
Day 6 40mg Mdrol 214 [lift day ]
Day 7 40mg Mdrol 215 [lift day]

well the first time i ran this stuff for 7 days i said it was bunk but idk i guess all the lab tests that CEL kept touting made me 2nd guess myself to some very minor extent, i had to be sure, now i am sure, this stuff is ****, whatever is in each pill, it's not 10mg of Superdrol. This is natural lifting without a doubt.

I'm kinda torn between stopping, doing a few more days, and switching to a different brand to show everybody how i actually react to superdrol. I don't want to get suppressed tho, cuz I got injectables to run soon. But I also want to squash any controversy so there can be no doubt left.

If there's anyone who doubts me, i have a SEALED bottle of Mdrol 092107, and you can try it for yourself. That or if anyone can get it labtested... that would be cool. Cuz whatever's in here is a mystery.

And there's something ****ing wrong with the lab tests CEL showed me. It doesn't add up.
Why continue Unreal? 40mg x 7 days and nothing? that's game over it's clearly crap you are taking why risk suppression and get no gains? that's a worst case scenario right there. I have several bottles of M-drol here,not from that lot though, man I hope they aren't bunk.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
Why continue Unreal? 40mg x 7 days and nothing? that's game over it's clearly crap you are taking why risk suppression and get no gains? that's a worst case scenario right there. I have several bottles of M-drol here,not from that lot though, man I hope they aren't bunk.
You aren't risking suppression if you aren't getting any anabolic action. No gains, no action.

He IS risking whatever it is in there doing something nasty. Could be fillers. Could be sugar. Could be anything. But I'm probably in the same boat since I seem to be pulsing bunk Mdrol as well. One legit day, 1 good day and 4 nothing days.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read through the whole thread over at bb that someone provided earlier, talking about the isomers. The consensus from people in the know (i.e. Matt Cahill) was that there was/is no b isomer, as there would be no reason to produce raws for such a compound and, in fact, such a compound would be totally new and unknown. The isomer issue is explained as a labeling issue.

OK. Assuming this to be true, and not knowing jack **** about chemical manufacturing - would it be possible for this b isomer to contaminate an M-drol batch? IOW, perhaps the COA and the testing is all legit, but with the b isomer being more androgenic and less anabolic, could the product that tests out 100% the way it should still be watered down due to "isomer contamination" (if such a thing is even possible)?

Something ain't right here...
the a vs b skeleton is what makes something easier to bind or not. its all about the shape and the ligands ability to bind. wrong shape cant bind.

http://www.ergogenics.org/anabolenboek/index5en.html

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
the a vs b skeleton is what makes something easier to bind or not. its all about the shape and the ligands ability to bind. wrong shape cant bind.

http://www.ergogenics.org/anabolenboek/index5en.html
Yes, the isomers can have a massively different affect on things work since it might bind to a certain receptor or not.

However, would a GC-MS be able to detect the difference? Its been a while since I played in labs but I seem to recall that LC-MC was usually better with isomers.

Anyone with real knowledge able to shed some light?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But what about functionality? I'm no expert, but don't different isomers exhibit different characteristics?
beta isomers in most sences the A and B ring i belive (meaning C2, 3, 5,6, 7 ect) are notably less potent and have less of an effect in terms of anabolic:androgenic properties.

this is seen with the AI used in LG which is the 3b isomer which wont cause noticible if any shutdown due to ligand binding affinity and less potent. however in that same amount the 3a isomer may be significantly stronger and be able to bind better

look at the difference in 6 bromo isomers as well

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You aren't risking suppression if you aren't getting any anabolic action. No gains, no action.

He IS risking whatever it is in there doing something nasty. Could be fillers. Could be sugar. Could be anything. But I'm probably in the same boat since I seem to be pulsing bunk Mdrol as well. One legit day, 1 good day and 4 nothing days.
No not yet, but I've got very little incentive to try it when i've got 3 bottles of Superdrol that i trust more, if i try it again and it doesn't work it's a waste in so many ways, that and i felt shutdown from the mdrol even though i felt nothing anabolic from it meaning it was like, an active compound to which i didn't respond, which is just weird, i don't wanna get shutdown with no results again, that's as bad as it gets

wow thats a hell of a sentence i wrote
Sorry I was basing that comment on this post by Unreal from another thread. I've been following all of these bunk M-drol threads with interest as I have several bottles of M-drol on the shelf myself.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It could easily be a stereoisomer if their synthesis is off. That makes the most sense to me as it explains how it could pass the testing.

the bottle does read 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol: 10mg

Your experience makes even less sense. From the sound of that it's a mixed bottle with good pills and bad pills. I remember you PMing me that you had felt one of the doses right away, just a bit pre-WO was all it took, and i agreed that yea with SD it's so strong that you can notice it. And now nothing? That's ****ed up.

I wonder how many people have gone through this with Mdrol... when I was dragging out posts from other users with this batch I felt bad for them. Most of the time people just say "oh your diet is bad, your training is wrong, that's why you're making no gains, Mdrol is tested totally good" and they get dismissed. 2 years this issue was ignored even as I told people repeatedly of my experience.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are they supposed to say? "Good luck i'm sure it'll kick in tomorrow?" Yeah.... Well CEL produced this stuff and I bought it so this is what happens...

I'm still curious how this stuff tested out pure TWICE... I think SD should be very noticable by now but i'm going to keep running, of course, to be clear for everyone watching...

But it makes me curious about how EVERY batch of Mdrol tested out so damn good... As far as I know now there are several batches around where users are reporting no results at all... So i'm trying to figure out how the testing analysis is just outright wrong.

On another note can anyone vouch for Performance Design SD-1? When I run out of Mdrol i'm going to switch to something else for comparison and SD-1 is what i've got, lemme know.
Every batch tested so high because CEL only buys the highest quality raws..if samples/raws are'nt of the highest quality , then it does not go in production...period!

If you are expected great gains in 2 or 3 days then Im sure you will be dissappointed

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Every batch tested so high because CEL only buys the highest quality raws..if samples/raws are'nt of the highest quality , then it does not go in production...period!

If you are expected great gains in 2 or 3 days then Im sure you will be dissappointed
No but after doing 40mg for 7 days I expect SOMETHING

I have used SD 4 times and always start getting results immediately. Better pumps/endurance immediately. Weight gain starts day 2. Strength gains happen in the first week. By the end of the first week i'm more vascular, 24/7 pumped and way harder. Also way more full muscles.

Arguing with me at this point is ridiculous.

It's not going to suddenly kick in on day 8, or day 9 or 10 for that matter. That's not how SD works for me, but more importantly it's a simple matter of the half life -- it's SHORT. It doesn't need 2 weeks to kick in. Some people only run SD for 2 weekers! And nobody is dosing this as high as me.

I don't know how much longer CEL expects me to subject myself to this but if i have to keep going to prove a point I will.

And if i really HAVE TO, i'll switch over to the other Superdrol i have... where quite frankly I am afraid to start at 40mg... I think i will EXPLODE in the first week...

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
i agree with UM. ****, i wish i would have gotten methadrol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i walked into my friendly shop today..... they carried a **** load of PH :)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No did not throw the bottle out

Day 8

217 (finally back up to where I should be)
40mg Mdrol (40 pre 0 post)
Lift day

Was a good workout, was up about 1 rep from 2 weeks ago. My weight is finally back up to where it should be, which is +1 from the cycle start. This is the same as my normal lifting, i usually gain about a pound from each carbup.

Natty lifting as usual. I did get a good pump today... mostly attribute it so having a lot of carbs pre-WO, i was hungry.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I wonder what is in those capsules... and I also wonder if someone else would react differently...

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I speculate it may be a much weaker product that requires a higher dose and takes longer to kick in... say, EQ-Plex... Or perhaps it is just filler...

Unreal, I hope you don't experience issues later from whatever it is you're taking now. Since you're basically running an experiment I would save a few capsules in the original bottle just in case, perhaps for future lab testing. Take care of yourself.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
How about switching to another clone fir just a few days at 20mg not 40 and see if u get different results.

IMO it's bunk and so was the stuff I ran with phera. That's why when I recently orders I switched to another clone.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
How are you taking these(sorry if you had it in the thread already I missed it)? Are you taking it w/ EVO or grapefruit juice opened up? Not that it would really make a difference at this point b/c you're feeling nothing. I was just wondering based off of your past threads when you touched on the topic of EVO and PH/DS's.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would it even matter since superdrol is a methyl? (especially in terms of the EVO)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i'm just taking them with food

I just popped 50mg all at once, going to hit legs soon, i'll update in a few hours

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
50mg of mdrol or the other clone you were talking about?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm still running Mdrol 092107

i won't keep this up much longer but i don't want there to be any doubt about it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 16