cel mdrol and xtren latest batches any good?

yokingupsick

Awards
I was wondering with the new upcoming ban I see designer steroid prices dropping instead of going up. x-tren is only 15 bux on tfsupplements. Are all these companies just mass producing bottle and not the real chemical? how are the review on the latest batches on these ds/ph? I am debating whether to buy a bottle of mdrol and xtren for a stack in a few months

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
leftover stock that they will have to THROW AWAY if they cant sell........THATS why the prices are low, to get it the f uck outa their "hands" prior to the ban jan 4th

yokingupsick

Awards
I hope your right...I mean i would rather run a mdrol/xtren cycle be alot cheaper to cut on rather than winstrol tablets.

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
I can't vouch for mdrol, but my freind's been using xtren for two weeks and has gained 6lbs so far. He bought the bottle at 20$ two and a half weeks ago. He did mention that some of the pills weren't all the way full...great deal at 15$ though.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
M-drol is good - I have 2 bottles and am using one for a pulse. At a very low dose 3 times per week, I have gained 6 lbs in 3 weeks.

yokingupsick

Awards
superdrol is not even on the ban list don't you guys think it will continue to be sold?

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Got done with m-drol part of my bridge put on 10 pounds, it was def working. New batch also.