Awards
  • Established
so this is bunk correct

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. That may well be, but if I recall, the lab report shows the M-drol testing out against an A/B isomer. Older lab reports show testing for the specific isomers. Why there was a change made in the testing method, I don't know. But the SD standard should be the A isomer, not the A/B isomer.

If there is something I'm missing I'm all ears.

I think it would be a great idea, provided that the test is for the true SD molecule (A isomer), and comes from a different lab. I'm of the opinion at this point that, since Research Triangle Labs has apparently tested everything out at 99+% purity, why not get that verified by another lab.
RTP wasnt the lab that did the original testing on the raw powder before it was capsulated. RTP tested the finished product.

And RTP didnt change the way they tested, they just changed the formatting of their reports.

So far, we have one lab that tested each kg of raws that went into making the batch and confirmed that they were pure. Then we had RTP test the end product for purity and correct mg per cap and it was correct. Then when this thread came up, we had them test their retention sample, and again it was correct. Then we had a consumer that had a bottle test his (qualitative testing was all he had access to doing) and his personal bottle tested correct.

so this is bunk correct
^^^ See my above post. Quite to the contrary, this is the most tested batch of M-Drol, and possibly any other supp that has ever been out lol. So far, we have had 3 different people/places test and its tested out just fine.

And my offer stands to anyone saying they didnt respond to this batch that has a sealed bottle that I will be glad to test their sealed bottle; that way there is a trail back to this individual thread.

I think that most people reading will see that we are going way beyond what most, if any companies would do on this issue.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well, ima 2 caps in to my Mdrol, and on my way to the gym rite now, took first dose last nite b4 bed and the second about 15 mins ago, this is batch # 52897 exp. jun2012 or 10 date wiped off. it has been 6 mo. since last cycle of hdrol, i have pre cycle blood results as well, and theres no FU CKIN way that im not gonna respond to any compound at this tyme even docs said ima good to go. I have also been preloading supps for the last 3 wks, so ima good there as well, i will start my own log and will link in all bunk mdrol threads
Look forward to hearing your results. Also, in the thread on that particular batch, there were several people that had chimed in talking about good results, and we posted the test results in that thread also.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have several test results that i have seen, and i will also be sending my bottle out to my own research facility to have it independently tested if i do not get any results. AS well as gonna run this against my own bulk podwer Mdrol, that i just got in. I wuz already banned over this dam product dispute so thats all ima gonna comment on as of now.
Didnt know you got banned or what for. Bulk powder M-Drol?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
well, ima 2 caps in to my Mdrol, and on my way to the gym rite now, took first dose last nite b4 bed and the second about 15 mins ago, this is batch # 52897 exp. jun2012 or 10 date wiped off. it has been 6 mo. since last cycle of hdrol, i have pre cycle blood results as well, and theres no FU CKIN way that im not gonna respond to any compound at this tyme even docs said ima good to go. I have also been preloading supps for the last 3 wks, so ima good there as well, i will start my own log and will link in all bunk mdrol threads
based on feedback, this batch should be fine bro

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
discussing this god damed bunk mdrol from cel, and if the pplex is bunk now im gonna have to have that tested to, but will be sure to keep both completely seperate. Seems like a lot of problems for us consumers right now, and with theses products going out, i doubt there will be much in the way of customer service? but i could be wrong, but....
Ah, I remember you now. I also remember why you got banned.

You didnt answer my question as to what you were talking about with bulk powder M-Drol?

As for customer service from our end, its the same as it's ever been. that's why I have been posting in this thread, and answer tons of emails daily.

Haven't seen where anyone has been questioning P-Plex.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quote:
Originally Posted by supra888
Subbed.....
Am doing a 3 week solo run of M-drol in 2 weeks time 20/20/20 ,batch number :52707/ expiration May 2012.
Won't be logging it fully ,but will post here on gains and sides ( if any. )
Have 4 bottles from this batch..hope it aint bunk.

Looks like several of us have this batch. I also just purchased 4 bottles from NP. Very interested to see how you make out. When do you start your cycle?

this log is from someone currently using the 52707 batch at BB

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117647781

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah delta is feelin it already, i wouldn't worry too much. I think "yellow" reported about a different new batch. My bottle is an old batch.

I can't remember hearing anyone with bad feedback for Pplex

I still think the overwhelming majority of cel's products are good and I don't question their customer service... A while ago i pointed out that they refunded people with my batch back when it happened, so I know they would replace my bottle, so I am not questioning cel's service, I am doing this for my own reasons now.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
lyfespan, you dont need to worry about your batch (52897 JUN1012), I'm running this and at one week in I'm up 5lbs and strength has gone through the roof... I cant believe this it only took 6 caps... I'm almost up 1lbs per cap, its not sustainable of course but hell of a jump start to a cycle.. in my previous cycles i had to wait weeks or several days to feel anything! body composition is starting to take effect... I'm getting killer pumps all day long.
This is hell of a killer product, thats all I can say! :fing02:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Join the Superdrol fan club, it's still my favorite

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm sold on this stuff and I got another clone sitting in the wings waiting for my future research!

supra888

supra888

Awards

good luck with that cycle bro... when are you gonna start loggin it ?

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I'm sitting on batch #52897. I'm glad to hear positive reviews. There are always questions as to the potency/quality of all the DS/PH's out there, and CEL has shown that they stand behind their products, which would be tough to get out of most of the other companies.

It's hard to argue lack of results, but at the same time, it's hard to argue w/ testing results, as well.

innergy

Awards
lyfespan, you dont need to worry about your batch (52897 JUN1012), I'm running this and at one week in I'm up 5lbs and strength has gone through the roof... I cant believe this it only took 6 caps... I'm almost up 1lbs per cap, its not sustainable of course but hell of a jump start to a cycle.. in my previous cycles i had to wait weeks or several days to feel anything! body composition is starting to take effect... I'm getting killer pumps all day long.
This is hell of a killer product, thats all I can say! :fing02:
Thats so ****ed up I have the same batch, ran it for two weeks started at 10mg then 20. Second week I bumped to 30 for three days then all the way to 40 for four days. Made no gains, no extra pump, and no strength what so ever. Calories were 500 above maintance with high carb, high protein and moderate fat intake. I must just b a nonresponder. Ill find out for sure when I try out Microdrol here in two months. . .

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thats so ****ed up I have the same batch, ran it for two weeks started at 10mg then 20. Second week I bumped to 30 for three days then all the way to 40 for four days. Made no gains, no extra pump, and no strength what so ever. Calories were 500 above maintance with high carb, high protein and moderate fat intake. I must just b a nonresponder. Ill find out for sure when I try out Microdrol here in two months. . .
Bro that's ****ed up

Reminds me of my batch cuz even with 12 people saying it's the same as sugar pills, 1 person said it worked fine

At any rate, I've never seen ANY superdrol nonresponders... and all of a sudden i'm seeing a lot of "mdrol nonresponders." That's bull****. And the term nonresponder is being overused... I used to call myself a nonresponder. 40mg of Epi didn't give me a single rep of strength on any lifts. 50mg of halodrol produced 0 gains. I called myself a nonresponder... but i was wrong, i was responding, i got some hardness from Hdrol and now i know i need to dose higher, i got great pumps and vascularity from Epi and figure i just need to dose higher.

Never, ever, ever heard of someone not noticing 30mg of Superdrol. Doesn't happen. Superdrol nonresponders... NO.... only Mdrol nonresponders...

Anyone disagrees, show me posts where people are running unquestionable SD clones and not noticing anything, cuz I've lurked and run searches through Prohormone boards for years and finding a SD nonresponder is like finding a friggin unicorn.

I found a lot of "S-drol nonresponders" cuz a lot of S-drol is ****in bunk... avoid that one gents... not a popular clone these days anyway tho.

innergy

Awards
That it is, i allready got rid of the rest of my m-drol. Not gonna waste anymore time trying it and risking suppression with no gains. Ill definitly be letting everyone know my results with microdrol, looking foward to giving it a shot. . .

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah well i wouldn't worry too much about suppression, i just went through half a bottle of Mdrol and i'm in "PCT" time not taking anything and i don't feel suppressed, libido is good, weight is good, no problems...

Good luck with the microdrol... I think SD is friggin sick man... you should start noticing it in the first few days, it's that strong.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
yeah well i wouldn't worry too much about suppression, i just went through half a bottle of Mdrol and i'm in "PCT" time not taking anything and i don't feel suppressed, libido is good, weight is good, no problems...

Good luck with the microdrol... I think SD is friggin sick man... you should start noticing it in the first few days, it's that strong.

Hey unreal, just some f.y.I. Brother, I saw on another forum where a dude just started logging sd-1, he's been on it for like 8 days at only 10mg and says he's already up in weight. It's like the first log I've seen on that particular SD clone, so it sounds legit so far, just something to look forward to...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey unreal, just some f.y.I. Brother, I saw on another forum where a dude just started logging sd-1, he's been on it for like 8 days at only 10mg and says he's already up in weight. It's like the first log I've seen on that particular SD clone, so it sounds legit so far, just something to look forward to...
word. I know a bloke in Australia running SD-1 at same doses with same effects - sounds legit.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
doing this comparison log thing sucked to deal with, but at least now i get a SD kickstart to my injectable cycle. For comparison reasons i'll be starting the SD-1 at 30mg, although i usually start at 10 and gain weight rapidly, so I think starting at 30 will be pretty crazy :)

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
sd is crazy just started my SD log on here and woke up today on day 3 after chest felt my arms it feels like im in the gym they are seriously still pumped loving it man
hey unreal what u pinning with your SD

supra888

supra888

Awards
Quote:
Originally Posted by supra888
Subbed.....
Am doing a 3 week solo run of M-drol in 2 weeks time 20/20/20 ,batch number :52707/ expiration May 2012.
Won't be logging it fully ,but will post here on gains and sides ( if any. )
Have 4 bottles from this batch..hope it aint bunk.

Looks like several of us have this batch. I also just purchased 4 bottles from NP. Very interested to see how you make out. When do you start your cycle?

this log is from someone currently using the 52707 batch at BB

]
Thanks for the link ,i was subbed to that log on PHF and that guy has confirmed through a PM that he definitely responded to that batch.
Am running it monday and may post a mini log or atleast some comments on gains and sides.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I dont know what to say about your experience bro... in my case I'm on day 10 running at 10mg and having killer pumps, strength is up and I felt this kick in on the 2nd day... I'll wait till the 3rd week to bump this to 20mg per day!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hey unreal what u pinning with your SD
Pure insanity my friend, test and mast, starting 750/600, will spike the test in the middle of the cycle to 1.3grams, then drop it off and spike the masteron, finishing the 14-week cycle at .6grams test and 1.2grams mast. Kinda a lean-bulk then cut.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
unreal, how do you like masteron my friend?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
unreal, how do you like masteron my friend?
I'll tell you in a bit over a month when it'll be hitting me. Not expecting much at first but when the dose gets high enough I expect some cool things to happen.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
mast enanthate

ok ok... i'll attach my cycle outline again. check this ol fly **** out

Attachments

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
i remember reading on a different board of a competitor that runs nothing but 3g of mast the last 4-6weeks out

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah, i think it's a compound that needs to be dosed high, kinda like EQ, it's a little mild, needs a high dose. The only side is hairloss and i'm not at all prone. I really want to bring out some muscular maturity and density. Anyway yeah I think >1g of mast will be way fun. I'll have pics for yall to see when i am on cycle.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i think it's a compound that needs to be dosed high, kinda like EQ, it's a little mild, needs a high dose. The only side is hairloss and i'm not at all prone. I really want to bring out some muscular maturity and density. Anyway yeah I think >1g of mast will be way fun. I'll have pics for yall to see when i am on cycle.
sounds good dude. ill def check em out

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
btw, i sure hope you brewed your masteron dude. cause that **** will cost a lot to run at over 1g per week lol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
thanks J.P.

im on dbol now4th day ..... im already blwoing up this stuff is way more effective then SD every was

BTw sd is a great product gained 14lbs :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If people want resolve, maybe they should take them up on it. I think some will say that they switched the capsule out or something if they did indeed send it in. Who knows? It's really hit or miss nowadays; some gain, some don't.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thats a SICK cycle unreal, looks Expen$$$ive too. a small amount of tren ace to that would be awwwweeesome too. small amounts didn't cause gyno in me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I already saw the testing results of my batch, twice, twice it was perfect, thus quite a few posts back I stated that I simply don't trust the testing procedure.

I'm a man of science and yet i feel perfectly comfortable saying I don't trust the testing procedure. Between the evidence I've dug up and the evidence i just linked to on MD there is an absolute mountain of evidence. It invalidates the testing results. I cannot believe them in the face of a VAST amount of user evidence that strongly corroborates my own personal experience (twice) with this product.

I cant prove that the testing results are wrong.

What I can do is run Mdrol for 10 days starting at 40mg and show how much gains I make. And then run another SD clone for 10 days (at sadly a lesser dose but I think it'll be enough) and compare the two.

Bottom line if every bottle is testing out 100% perfect and I can dig up so many users finding clean and undeniable differences between this compound and other SD clones, I'm going to ignore the testing results, as the only logical conclusion is that they are wrong. There's no way that over a dozen experienced Superdrol users instantaneously get their receptors all flipped around when they start Mdrol.

I'm really glad I did all of this because this resolves a rather big issue for me: i feel that SD is pretty low on sides, and so many people complained about horrible sides on Superdrol. I made a data-collecting thread (asking for the steroid that exceeded expectations and the most disappointing steroid) and many users really hated Superdrol. Lot of them were using Mdrol and getting the horrible sides. Reading the post on MD it makes more sense now... whatever this stuff is, it's not superdrol and it can give more sides. Fortunately for me i didn't notice any sides, I just got a big anticlimactic nothing from it. 1 week post Mdrol now, no PCT, feeling good, up another pound or so.

when do you start the other drol clone?
1 week brother

crossin my fingers for SD-1. I'm expecting madness from 30mg.

thats a SICK cycle unreal, looks Expen$$$ive too. a small amount of tren ace to that would be awwwweeesome too. small amounts didn't cause gyno in me.
eh now that expensive considering I'm running a high dose of 2 anabolics for 14 weeks, it was decently priced.

Tren ace, now that's more expensive! I will try it sometime in my life i'm sure but for now i'm afraid man, i bet even a low dose would give me gyno, i just seem very susceptible to it with progestins.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I already saw the testing results of my batch, twice, twice it was perfect, thus quite a few posts back I stated that I simply don't trust the testing procedure.

I'm a man of science and yet i feel perfectly comfortable saying I don't trust the testing procedure. Between the evidence I've dug up and the evidence i just linked to on MD there is an absolute mountain of evidence. It invalidates the testing results. I cannot believe them in the face of a VAST amount of user evidence that strongly corroborates my own personal experience (twice) with this product.

I cant prove that the testing results are wrong.

What I can do is run Mdrol for 10 days starting at 40mg and show how much gains I make. And then run another SD clone for 10 days (at sadly a lesser dose but I think it'll be enough) and compare the two.

Bottom line if every bottle is testing out 100% perfect and I can dig up so many users finding clean and undeniable differences between this compound and other SD clones, I'm going to ignore the testing results, as the only logical conclusion is that they are wrong. There's no way that over a dozen experienced Superdrol users instantaneously get their receptors all flipped around when they start Mdrol.

I'm really glad I did all of this because this resolves a rather big issue for me: i feel that SD is pretty low on sides, and so many people complained about horrible sides on Superdrol. I made a data-collecting thread (asking for the steroid that exceeded expectations and the most disappointing steroid) and many users really hated Superdrol. Lot of them were using Mdrol and getting the horrible sides. Reading the post on MD it makes more sense now... whatever this stuff is, it's not superdrol and it can give more sides. Fortunately for me i didn't notice any sides, I just got a big anticlimactic nothing from it. 1 week post Mdrol now, no PCT, feeling good, up another pound or so.

1 week brother

crossin my fingers for SD-1. I'm expecting madness from 30mg.

eh now that expensive considering I'm running a high dose of 2 anabolics for 14 weeks, it was decently priced.

Tren ace, now that's more expensive! I will try it sometime in my life i'm sure but for now i'm afraid man, i bet even a low dose would give me gyno, i just seem very susceptible to it with progestins.
again i ask, when do you start the other clone?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 16