LOG: Igniting my inner Alpha with Finaflex!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! They are not big weigths but decent for someone of my size, I think. I avoid going heavy on deadlifts for now though and just focus on bodybuilding! I lifted 440lbs last spring but won't go that heavy anytime soon..

After todays workout I started feel like I have a cold so that may be the reason for poor performance in the gym.. I bought 200 tabs of vit C, 300 tabs of vit D and some multi to kick that cold away from my system! Today and tomorrow I will just eat and rest so that I can be in full swing again as soon as possible!
same **** here....****ed up my weekend amd today.

damn flu, damn cold....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 6

Weight: 162.0lbs

- Front squat, 3 sets of 3-4 @ 205lbs
- Leg press, 3 sets of 8, a set of 32 @ 300lbs + 10 @ 220lbs
- Lying leg curl, 4 sets of 5-8
- Standing calf raises in smith machine, 3 sets of 8-25 @ 140lbs

Legs are thrashed.

I haven't eaten as much as I should have, gotta fix that now! Salmon, potatoes, spinach and some huge orange thing, don't know what it is in English :D Gotta eat at least 3 more meals today..

1-Alpha is drying me out. I'm drinking a lot and wake up at nights, sheets are soaking wet and I need to pee. Maybe that's why weight isn't up yet even though muscles are definitely fuller.
The lack of aromatization should definitely keep you from adding any water and the increased Glut=4 activity will pull the nutrients and water into the muscle so that is probably what you are getting along with drying out over night if sweating a bit. Takes a lot of energy for increase recovery to take place.

Day 7

Weight: 162.0lbs (again, WTF!?)

Workout of the day:

- Supersetted side lateral raises (2 sets of 15 @ 16's) and facepulls (2 sets of 15 @ 80lbs)
- Warmup: close grip bench press, many sets, up to a set of 2 @ 180lbs
- DB chest press: 2 sets of 15 @ 55's
- DB incline press; 3 sets of 15-19 + few assisted reps @ 40's
- Supersetted cable pushdown and side lateral raises, drop sets in both

30 minutes and I was in and out of the gym. Good workout, intensity was there, Alpha-mode was on, pumps were great, endurance is definitely up. Next chest workout will be with heavier weights and longer rest times between sets. I may go heavy with barbell too.

Post workout meal was in FatDonald's. If my weight won't go up in next week, I'll add some fats in my diet. I'm not worried though. I'm very dry and muscles are full, I even noticed few new veins today!

Back tomorrow, gonna go heavy on weighted chins!

And about those big news I mentioned few days ago.. Well, check my signature and guess what my next cycle will be ;)
Only gets better from here don't sweat the weight gain if the mirror is showing a better you. If you feel you need to then increase protein and fat intake. CONGRATS on the news!
It sucks to get sick on cycle! Get better soon man!
L-Glutamine 10-15 grams a day when on cycle. I preach it I believe it, and I practice it. I dont get sick on cycle anymore.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The lack of aromatization should definitely keep you from adding any water and the increased Glut=4 activity will pull the nutrients and water into the muscle so that is probably what you are getting along with drying out over night if sweating a bit. Takes a lot of energy for increase recovery to take place.

Only gets better from here don't sweat the weight gain if the mirror is showing a better you. If you feel you need to then increase protein and fat intake. CONGRATS on the news!

L-Glutamine 10-15 grams a day when on cycle. I preach it I believe it, and I practice it. I dont get sick on cycle anymore.

Yeah, I've read that about glutamine and have actually used it before. Gotta buy it again!

Weight is up, 164lbs now. Let's see if I can hold those 2lbs!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9

Weight: 163.6lbs

Rest day.

Libido is just crazy. I was late from school because of sex :D

Appetite is still huge.

I'm feeling better today but I still may take tomorrow off too.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9

Rest day.

Appetite is still huge.

were you late from or at school? :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

Rest day.

Appetite is still huge.

My libido always goes crazy the first couple of weeks then tapers but I don't ever really feel shut down on any of less harsh ph's ..I am hoping it's the same with this. Only once person has mentioned shut down so far.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
were you late from or at school? :)
Well, lesson was already begun when I finally made it there (with happy grin on my face). I study tourism in JAMK University of Applied Sciences..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My libido always goes crazy the first couple of weeks then tapers but I don't ever really feel shut down on any of less harsh ph's ..I am hoping it's the same with this. Only once person has mentioned shut down so far.

I haven't had ANY issues with 1-Alpha. Lethargy is the only side-effect I was expecting but no, not even lethargy with this one!

The lady doesn't complain about this sudden increase of BWNARs (Boner With No Apparent Reason)!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Day 9

Rest day.

Appetite is still huge.

Only good excuse for being late!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well that is the beginning of shut down. There is definitely some shut down from these products but I think it is safe to say that it is minimal for most except those who have sensitive HPTA systems. Nothing a good OTC PCT shouldn't handle. Now getting up into the higher doses like 6-8 caps a day well I think it is just going to be inevitable if run for very long at that dose.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well that is the beginning of shut down. There is definitely some shut down from these products but I think it is safe to say that it is minimal for most except those who have sensitive HPTA systems. Nothing a good OTC PCT shouldn't handle. Now getting up into the higher doses like 6-8 caps a day well I think it is just going to be inevitable if run for very long at that dose.
By the sounds of what's been going down 4 ed sounds like a hefty dose ...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10

Morning weight: 163.6lbs

Workout of the day:

- Warm up: many sets of cleans @ 135lbs
- Supersetted side lateral raises (2 sets of 12-15 @ 18's) and facepulls (2 sets of 15 @ 70lbs)
- Standing military press: 3 sets of 1 @ 135lbs
- Standing DB shoulder press: 3 sets of 15-19 @ 40's (minimal rest between sets)
- Supersetted side lateral raises and cable push downs (2 sets of 15 @ 105lbs), drop sets in both

Recovery time between sets is improving. Intensity was high. Bigger weights and longer breaks between sets next week in supplement lifts. Pumps are incredible, so is appetite. Did 2nd cheat meal during this cycle (2 burger meals). I'm not leanest but I'm most vascular I've ever been.

I may take another day off tomorrow (yesterday was too), not sure yet though. Anyways, next workout will be legs. I'm trying to do a PR in front squats.

Libido check:

Attachments

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I really need that libido check sitting here at work and my wife's out of town... you're gong to get me in trouble... :(

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I really need that libido check sitting here at work and my wife's out of town... you're gong to get me in trouble... :(
You're one dirty old man!

j/k, you are not old DW, you just have a lot of experience! ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're one dirty old man!

j/k, you are not old DW, you just have a lot of experience! ;)
Guilty as charged, I can't help it, I have always been overactive in the libido department. When I was young I was out of control not I am just hard to control :) I'm back on Pure Test now and that's not helping. Good sign that I am ok though.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guilty as charged, I can't help it, I have always been overactive in the libido department. When I was young I was out of control not I am just hard to control :) I'm back on Pure Test now and that's not helping. Good sign that I am ok though.
Pure Test increased my libido too when I used it. I thought that I migh buy another bottle of it and start taking 6 caps a day on last week of the cycle and use it for whole 6 weeks.. It makes PCT so much easier and the lady doesn't complain!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice work on that last update man!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work on that last update man!
Thanks! Burning the **** out of my muscles seems to work better for me than pushing with heavy weights. Maybe some day I'll have a pair of round, beautiful delts.. That takes time though but at least I found a new vein from my rear delt today!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Thanks! Burning the **** out of my muscles seems to work better for me than pushing with heavy weights. Maybe some day I'll have a pair of round, beautiful delts.. That takes time though but at least I found a new vein from my rear delt today!
Nice,I've worked very hard on my delts recently.They are getting pretty bulky tho and almost looking like blocks lately,lol.I discovered some new veins coming out in the traps and chest,I just look like I'm juicin in the gym :) and I haven't even took off yet!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah there is room for both but strict bodybuilding type workouts are easier on the joints...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had good laughs :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good and damn that libido check well CHECK!

Giving away a free bottle of Creatrona Powder to the first person who answers these trivia questions correctly. No one has got all of them yet. Go try your hand at it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/168461-redefine-nutriton-weightlifting-75.html
Dang, I was already asleep and missed that! Well, maybe next time..

Weight is up. 164.2lbs so I'm up 2.2lbs in a week and half. Five weeks left. I don't complain!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should accelerate very soon. It may not show as much on the scales depending on diet. 2 quality lbs can look much more impressive than 10 wet ones.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should accelerate very soon. It may not show as much on the scales depending on diet. 2 quality lbs can look much more impressive than 10 wet ones.
True that. And I'm not shooting for big gains, I aim for quality mass. I hope to gain 1-2 more pounds with this current diet and after that I'm gonna limit calories a little and aim for recomp.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True that. And I'm not shooting for big gains, I aim for quality mass. I hope to gain 1-2 more pounds with this current diet and after that I'm gonna limit calories a little and aim for recomp.
Then the mirror will show more than the scales. I have only gained about 4 lbs since August and I look about 12 lbs bigger and just as lean with better separation. True I am holding more water.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then the mirror will show more than the scales. I have only gained about 4 lbs since August and I look about 12 lbs bigger and just as lean with better separation. True I am holding more water.
Yeah, that's great and I hope to achieve similar results too!

BTW, check out this thread I started: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/217917-prohormones-designer-steroids.html

I've becoming more and more obsessed about health issues and I'd like to know more about "healthier" compounds so it'd be awesome if somebody could chime in!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that's great and I hope to achieve similar results too!

BTW, check out this thread I started: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/217917-prohormones-designer-steroids.html

I've becoming more and more obsessed about health issues and I'd like to know more about "healthier" compounds so it'd be awesome if somebody could chime in!
At my age I want only quality harder mass. I hate wet gains and anything that has me looking bloated in any way. Lean hard and tight all year round for me now. I rock right around 200 lbs so a bit of weight here and there is fine as long as it's quality. People get to obsessed with numbers.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dream & gohard... I agree with Doug completely bro, I mean you can't put a price-tag on a pound of quality muscle, I've been lifting my arrrse off for at least 5yrs now, I mean consistently, yes I have let my fat% go up and down during that time, but always was getting the protein I needed and hitting the gym 5 x's week as well as on and off cycles correctly and consistently and I can say that since 2008 when I got shredded for the "Silver Surfer" Halloween costume, I was 185Lbs and I am currently 230Lbs, but to be the exact same body fat as when I was Silver Surfer, I would say 220Lbs, so that is still 30-35Lbs of quality muscle in a little over 4yrs, so safe to say 8Lbs of quality muscle per year. Hey... I'll take it guys, that is about the most you can expect if you really wanna compare apples to apples and ripped to ripped (dry vs. wet) weight! My opinion on it anyway...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dream & gohard... I agree with Doug completely bro, I mean you can't put a price-tag on a pound of quality muscle, I've been lifting my arrrse off for at least 5yrs now, I mean consistently, yes I have let my fat% go up and down during that time, but always was getting the protein I needed and hitting the gym 5 x's week as well as on and off cycles correctly and consistently and I can say that since 2008 when I got shredded for the "Silver Surfer" Halloween costume, I was 185Lbs and I am currently 230Lbs, but to be the exact same body fat as when I was Silver Surfer, I would say 220Lbs, so that is still 30-35Lbs of quality muscle in a little over 4yrs, so safe to say 8Lbs of quality muscle per year. Hey... I'll take it guys, that is about the most you can expect if you really wanna compare apples to apples and ripped to ripped (dry vs. wet) weight! My opinion on it anyway...
Good post, 8lbs of lean muscle is A LOT in one year, even with the help of anabolics. Usually pound of muscle comes with pound of fat/excess water, at least for me. And I'm one of those who can stay relatively lean year round.

Hell, if I gained 30-35lbs of muscle in next 4 years, I would jump on stage!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Hell, if I gained 30-35lbs of muscle in next 4 years, I would jump on stage!
if you ate correctly, consistently day-in/day-out..trained correctly and progressively..had the right supps and peripherals at the right times thruout..

yeah, i could potentially see you doing that.

there comes a point in development, of course, where you will no longer be able to do that.
those gains do not come as easily, after awhile. :sigh:

i would be aboslutely THRILLED with even 2-3lbs gain in a yr, let alone 5lbs.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you ate correctly, consistently day-in/day-out..trained correctly and progressively..had the right supps and peripherals at the right times thruout..

yeah, i could potentially see you doing that.

there comes a point in development, of course, where you will no longer be able to do that.
those gains do not come as easily, after awhile. :sigh:

i would be aboslutely THRILLED with even 2-3lbs gain in a yr, let alone 5lbs.
Yeah, I'm just in the beginning of life-long marathon.

Now when you are in Finaflex team, that 5lbs a year will become reality :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here in Finland has been egg crisis for last few days so I've had to modify my diet a little. However, today I finally got my eggs! Here is what I ate today:

- 2 slices of dark bread with butter and ham, 1dl of whey protein with olive oil
- 1/2lbs of chicken with pile of wholegrain pasta
- 3 boiled eggs, 2 slices of dark bread with butter and ham, 2dl of milk with cacao
- 2 slices of dark bread with ham, 1 mandarin, 2dl of milk with cacao, fish oil
- 250g of quark, 400g of yoghurt, berries, kiwi, 1 tablespoon of olive oil

Usually I eat eggs in the morning but today I didn't have them so I had to improvise.

Diet is almost same every day.. I think there is enough calories and protein for 160lbs skinny guy like me!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice meal there!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes when all is said and done 5lbs would be a lot for me at this point over a year period.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes when all is said and done 5lbs would be a lot for me at this point over a year period.
You'll be surprised when you start your big cycle ;)

BTW, this is quite personal question so I understand perfectly if you don't want to answer, but have you used injectable steroids in the past?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll be surprised when you start your big cycle ;)

BTW, this is quite personal question so I understand perfectly if you don't want to answer, but have you used injectable steroids in the past?
No and my PH use has been mostly the last couple years...most of my size came the old fasioned way but there are definite advantages to using these products. You just have to create the right environment to maintain what you get from them. Too much up and down in the weight department it's really hard to keep a grip on it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No and my PH use has been mostly the last couple years...most of my size came the old fasioned way but there are definite advantages to using these products. You just have to create the right environment to maintain what you get from them. Too much up and down in the weight department it's really hard to keep a grip on it.
Yeah.. I have not too much experience from using PH's yet but there is one thing I'm gonna keep in my mind..

After short oral cycle my body is not used to that new weight yet.. In the future I'll continue bulking a month or two after PCT so my body will get used to that new weight.. Many people start cutting right after finishing bulking cycle and I think that's why they won't keep their gains - body didn't have time to adjust to new weight and fascia didn't have time to stretch.. So muscle memory will not help to gain that weight back after cutting.

I'm not sure if this makes any sense or if you even get my point as I speak bad finglish but that's what I think :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Bulk after a cycle is a must IMO!i keep my diet the same as It was on cycle thru pct and a month or so at least after!honestly I'm on what most people would call a bulk year round,I take in 3500-4000 calories daily everyday,and when on I hit 5000+ a day on good days!i don't do the whole diet things honestly,I eat!!But as to what you were saying,yes one of my early cycles I dropped my diet down after cycle not to a calorie restricted but just lower than on cycle was and I lost a lot that cycle,I learned the hard way!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk after a cycle is a must IMO!i keep my diet the same as It was on cycle thru pct and a month or so at least after!honestly I'm on what most people would call a bulk year round,I take in 3500-4000 calories daily everyday,and when on I hit 5000+ a day on good days!i don't do the whole diet things honestly,I eat!!But as to what you were saying,yes one of my early cycles I dropped my diet down after cycle not to a calorie restricted but just lower than on cycle was and I lost a lot that cycle,I learned the hard way!
I agree keep the diet the same, or higher even if you were cutting of course. I myself will never really bulk again as I gain fat too easily. I can go on and eat maintenance levels and still make gains. I won't see big weight increase but that's fine by me. Bulking is for non-endo's if you ask me.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12

Weight: 164.2lbs

Workout of the day:

- Front squat
2x180lbs
1x200lbs
1x210lbs
1x220lbs
1x235lbs
1x235lbs
2x235lbs (personal best)

- Deadlift: 1 set of 20 @ 220lbs

- Leg press: 3 sets of 15 @ 330lbs + 10 @ 220lbs

- Calves in smith machine: 3 sets of 17-20 @ 155lbs

Strength is definitely up! I felt so confident in the gym today!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree don't go cutting when you get off. Maintain what you have built. I wont be doing any traditional bulking anyway. I mean look at me I am bulky as it is. I have things I would like to grow on me but over all I am pretty close to the size I want to be right now. Now I am going for some power for a bit!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Day 12

Weight: 164.2lbs

Workout of the day:

- Front squat
2x180lbs
1x200lbs
1x210lbs
1x220lbs
1x235lbs
1x235lbs
2x235lbs (personal best)

- Deadlift: 1 set of 20 @ 220lbs

- Leg press: 3 sets of 15 @ 330lbs + 10 @ 220lbs

- Calves in smith machine: 3 sets of 17-20 @ 155lbs

Strength is definitely up! I felt so confident in the gym today!
nice work bro!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13

Weight: same

workout:

DB chest press 4 sets of 8-11 @ 70's (personal best)
DB incline press 4 sets of 8-13 + few assisted @ 50's
Facepull @ 80lbs
Side laterals @ 22's + drop sets
Cable pushdown sets of 8 @ 115lbs (personal best) + drop sets

Awesome workout.

Libido has been shot, last few days have been bad.. First libido was crazy but now it's below average.