LOG: Igniting my inner Alpha with Finaflex!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is just sick bro ... Im start front squatting more.. I've never went above 185 cause Im a puss-c and it hurts my collar bone
It never really touches my colar bone and does not hurt at all but I remember I had to make adjustments. One thing I have to watch is that my elbows are up high enough.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where u at bro!
Sorry, been busy with Santa!

PCT has started nicely. Weight is 1lbs more and strength is good too. I trained chest 2 days ago - no DB's on that gym so I had to do BB flat bench. 15 sets of it!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, been busy with Santa!

PCT has started nicely. Weight is 1lbs more and strength is good too. I trained chest 2 days ago - no DB's on that gym so I had to do BB flat bench. 15 sets of it!
A lot of successful pct's goin down .. merry xmas

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, Nolva (20mg) and Pure Test are doing their job. Libido is better than it has been in a month! I look a tad softer but it may be due to Christmas.. been eatin' plenty!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
It never really touches my colar bone and does not hurt at all but I remember I had to make adjustments. One thing I have to watch is that my elbows are up high enough.
I feel like if its not then the bar os too far away from ny body and that ill lean forward too much

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Yeah, Nolva (20mg) and Pure Test are doing their job. Libido is better than it has been in a month! I look a tad softer but it may be due to Christmas.. been eatin' plenty!
Good job bro!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Skin on my collarbone is always red after doing front squats but it doesn't hurt at all..

Sorry for the lack of updates, guys. I've been busy because of Christmas.

Like I posted earlier, I trained legs of friday and front squatted 1x265lbs and 3 sets of 8-14 @ 165lbs.

On Saturday I trained chest.

Yesterday I did back:
- Deficit deadlifts, went up to 310lbs (there was no more free weights in that gym so I decided to do deficit deadlifts instead of casual, won't go there anymore!)
- Chin-ups: 12 sets of 9, 1 set of 8 and 1 set of 5 with bodyweight (personal best, endurance was great)
- 1 set of cable pulldowns
- 4 sets of ez-bar curls (5-15 reps, up to 65lbs)

Today I trained delts and chest:
- Standing BB military press: 3 sets of 4-5 @ 130lbs
- Barbell flat bench: 16 sets of 5 @ 135lbs!!
- Seated side laterals
- Facepulls

Good workout. Chest was fried after those 16 sets despite light weights. My form is getting pretty good, no shoulder issues.. I will be able to bench again! More weights next time!

Now when my shoulder starts to be OK with flat bench, I'll add it to my routine and tweak it quite a bit.. Not 100% sure yet, but here is the plan:

Workout 1
- Rotator cuff work
- Flat bench: 5x5
- Incline DB press OR military BB press: 3 sets of 10
- Cable pushdown: 3 sets of 10 (only when I do military presses)
- Seated side laterals: 3 sets of 10
- Facepulls: 3 sets of 10

Workout 2
Front squat OR deadlift: 5 sets of 5
Deadlit OR front squat: speed/form work
Chin-ups: 10 sets @ bodyweight, will try to up the volume every time
EZ-bar curl: 3 sets of 10
Shrugs: 3 sets of 10
Smith calf raises: 3 sets of 10

So I'm tempted to go back to basics. Every other press workout will concentrate more on shoulders (military press) and every other on chest (DB incline press).

Every other or every third lower body/back workout will concentrate more on deadlifts (gonna do that first) and rests on front squats. Speed/form work on other exercise every time to strengthen my core, form and strength.

The reason why I'll train upper back with legs is simply the fact that leg workout doesn't affect my performance on chin-ups too much if I don't use extra weights.

It's day 8 of PCT

I'm taking 6 caps of Pure Test and 20mg of Nolva every day. Gonna throw in probably 3 caps of PCT Revolution at day 15 and reduce Nolva to 10mg for 2 more weeks.

Everything is going well, strength is good, endurance is good and libido is better than it was on the cycle!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good and a lack of updates this time of year is par for the course.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything sounds solid here.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Nice chins and bench numbers brother. Solid

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice chins and bench numbers brother. Solid
Chins are going better everyday (10 sets of 15 and 1 set of 30-35 will be reality soon) and bench will skyrocket soon. My wide grip bench used to be a lot (almost 20%) better than close grip back in the days so it won't take long to be able to rep with +200lbs.

Gotta take it easy with shoulder but I really hope that I'll be able to do bench press regularly again. I'll slowly work my way to bigger weights.. 5x5 @ 145lbs and maybe another 5x5 @ 155lbs next time.

Today I trained legs:

- Front squat:
2x180lbs
1x200lbs
1x210lbs
3 sets of 6 @ 195lbs

- Deadlift: speed/form work
few sets of 5 @ 220lbs

- Shrugs: 8x220lbs (personal best) -> 190lbs to failure -> 90lbs to failure

- Seated calf raises: 2 sets to failure

Sleepless night and whole day in the city.. Not too much gas in my tank. Weight felt damn heavy and I was tempted to stop after doing three reps @ 195lbs. Wife-to-be told me to MAN THE FU*K UP so I somehow pushed through the three sets of 6 which was my goal. I feel pretty beaten up, more than I should..

I can't follow my planned routine, this workout would've taken probably 1.5-2 hours if I had trained upper back and biceps too.. Separate session for them, so it'll be high volume chin-ups tomorrow! I'll start by doing as many paused sets of 10 as I can! It's awesome to do high volume for upper back after years of more strength based training.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You gotta love it when the wife gives you that extra push! Most women don't get that. Luckily Mine does! ;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12 of PCT

- Chins 10 sets of 10
- Scott curls

I had to hurry.. But chins have never felt so easy.

Happy new year to everyone! I'll drink few beers today, haven't done that in a while!

BTW, I've been thinking about ordering some trestolone powder and finally losing my injecting virginity...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah my wife would be just as happy if I did not train at all... least she thinks she would.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah my wife would be just as happy if I did not train at all... least she thinks she would.

Haha, my lady would probably dump me if I didn't train :D

Few days ago she said that "your legs are as skinny as my arms, you should start training them" and few mins agocwhen we were in sauna, she said that "watch that belly of yours, it's getting bigger every day" :D

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New year celebration is over and I'm back to the gym. Day 13 of PCT.

- Bench press:
warm-up: 5 sets of 5, up to 135lbs
5 sets of 5 @ 145lbs (last set was paused and legs in the air)

- Giant sets: 2 rounds of following
Incline DB press: 15x45's
Seated side laterals: 10x20's
Standing BB press: 10x90lbs
Facepull: 10x90lbs
Cable pushdown: 10x110lbs

I had to improvise again due to lack of time but followed my plan on flat bench. It was easy but that giant set was hard.. I was out of breath and lactic acid was running.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New year celebration is over and I'm back to the gym. Day 13 of PCT.

- Bench press:
warm-up: 5 sets of 5, up to 135lbs
5 sets of 5 @ 145lbs (last set was paused and legs in the air)

- Giant sets: 2 rounds of following
Incline DB press: 15x45's
Seated side laterals: 10x20's
Standing BB press: 10x90lbs
Facepull: 10x90lbs
Cable pushdown: 10x110lbs

I had to improvise again due to lack of time but followed my plan on flat bench. It was easy but that giant set was hard.. I was out of breath and lactic acid was running.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do a 3 day split when I do giant sets they can be time consuming and killer...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do a 3 day split when I do giant sets they can be time consuming and killer...
Yeah, I don't usually do them but I didn't have much time so I had to...

3 day split for me too right now, 2 day split wouldn't have worked, workouts would be damn long..

Legs today!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been doing the same thing this week. So many new year Resolutionists!

And next month they're all gone like every year before :D

So yesterday I took my last dose of Ignite 2. I love that stuff and wait to receive another bottle :)

Workout didn't went so well:

- Deadlift: 5 sets of 5 @ 265lbs + shrugs 4x265lbs (PR) -> 12x180lbs -> 15x135lbs
- Paused front squat: 5 sets of 5 @ 165lbs (easy)
- Calf raises in smith machine: 3 sets of 20-25 @ 90lbs + bar

I just wasn't in the right mood but weight was easy, especially paused front squats. I decided to take it easy on deadlifts again which was good: it irritated my back and I was barely able to move few hours later. Don't know why; light weights and form was damn close to perfect. Maybe it is still the old injury haunting me! I'm glad that I didn't go heavy like I thought I'd go.. Weird thing is that only dwadlift seems to do that for me - I can go heavy on front squats with no problems.

5 days and then I'll go to Germany. I'm so excited to see what that country has to offer me (gotta check few supplement stores there). I think PH's are banned there like they were in Czech Republic bit maybe I can find something else.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah the new years newbs ... fug I might have to deal with them Monday. Oh well at 6:30 am it should not be as bad.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah the new years newbs ... fug I might have to deal with them Monday. Oh well at 6:30 am it should not be as bad.

It'd be awesome to be able to train that early but no... 12 at earliest for me when I'm on holiday!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I was about to say I think I only have 1 extra person in the gym at 4:30AM that is one of the things I love about going in that early. No crowds, no BS, no groups of hard d*cks staring at my wife waiting for me to beat them with a dumbbell... WAIT WHAT?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Yeah I was about to say I think I only have 1 extra person in the gym at 4:30AM that is one of the things I love about going in that early. No crowds, no BS, no groups of hard d*cks staring at my wife waiting for me to beat them with a dumbbell... WAIT WHAT?
Damn. Lol. Love it...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hehe, I lol'd :D

Yesterday I trained upper back and biceps. It was intense.

9 sets of 11 @ BW chin-ups (personal best, first 8 sets were paused)
1 set of 9

Hammer curls with bar:
5 sets, heaviest one was 5x35lbs + weight of the bar

It was way better than last similar workout, rest periods were so short. Couldn't finish the last set but still happy!
And I friggin' love that hammer bar. It's a shame that they don't have it in my regular gym.

DOMS is pretty bad today. We'll see if I'll hit the gym today, maybe not..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just keep sluggin

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday I trained chest. Still a week and half of PCT left.

- BB flat bench: many sets of 5-6, heaviest 4 were @ 150lbs and then I repped out 20 reps with it. No shoulder discomfort.
- BB military press: 3 sets of 10-14 @ 95lbs (personal best?)
- Side laterals, facepulls, cable pushdowns

Amazing workout. Lady was pretty satisfied too, tried higher volume and got 3 sets of 20 @ 70lbs at flat bench and 3 sets of 15 @ 35's with DB's. Also pushed 110lbs single last week.

It was last workout for few days. Trip to Germany is getting closer. I'll keep you updated there too if I can!

Libido is BTW great, I added PCT Revolution to the mix few days ago. I've been shaggin' more in last week than I did during the last 5 weeks of the cycle!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice you gotta love a successful PCT.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should get the gf to grade the PCT on a scale of 1-10 :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! LMAO!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 days ago:
- Chest press machine: heaviest set 8x265lbs (PR)
- Chins: 2 sets of 12
- Leg press machine: heaviest set was 15x265lbs
- Cable row: heaviest set was 8x135lbs
- Arms with supersets
- Side lateral raises

Yesterday:
- BB flat bench
- Front squats, went up to 200lbs for a set
- Chins: 2 sets of 13
- DB bench: heaviest set was 5x70lbs
- Arms with supersets
- Side lateral raises

Full body workouts, used lots of machines. So far so good.

I'll go to Hamburg tomorrow and party in Reeperbahn! Google it if you don't know what it is ;) I'm excited!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 days ago:
- Chest press machine: heaviest set 8x265lbs (PR)
- Chins: 2 sets of 12
- Leg press machine: heaviest set was 15x265lbs
- Cable row: heaviest set was 8x135lbs
- Arms with supersets
- Side lateral raises

Yesterday:
- BB flat bench
- Front squats, went up to 200lbs for a set
- Chins: 2 sets of 13
- DB bench: heaviest set was 5x70lbs
- Arms with supersets
- Side lateral raises

Full body workouts, used lots of machines. So far so good.

I'll go to Hamburg tomorrow and party in Reeperbahn! Google it if you don't know what it is ;) I'm excited!
haha.....have fun at the reeperbahn.....guess your girl isn't going with you to germany?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice enjoy!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I party in the gym :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still going strong here I see :)
You doing Upper / Lower body split or what?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha.....have fun at the reeperbahn.....guess your girl isn't going with you to germany?
Yes, she actualy was with me there :D Watching doesn't hurt, touching does :)

I did total of 4 whole body workouts when I was in Germany and actually managed to do few PR's there but nothing special.. PCT is finished now and everything is going great! I maintained my size and strength after coming off but gained some water and fat.. But that was expected! I have few pics in my camera, gotta upload them here someday.. I'm wearing wifebeater in them so it's nothing special :D

I really enjoyed my run with 1-Alpha and I'll use that again at some point.. Maybe it'll part of my next cycle as I have few bottles in my closet waiting already :D And PCT was smooth too, I'm 100% sure that PCT Revolution combined with DAA and SERM will be my PCT protocol in the future too, at least until Finaflex brings out something even better!

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to log these products and for all the support!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next time throw in some 550 fuggin great recomp and your joints will thank you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for running a great log man can't wait to see the pics.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Great thread here. I'm just about to finish up my first cycle of 1-Andro which is my first PH. Have had some great results on my end with this product. Gained 10lbs of muscle 5 weeks so far and crazy strength gains on all my lifts. Would love to cycle 1 alpha with 550 XD after my PCT. I hear alot of great things about both of these products so can only imagine the gains.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great thread here. I'm just about to finish up my first cycle of 1-Andro which is my first PH. Have had some great results on my end with this product. Gained 10lbs of muscle 5 weeks so far and crazy strength gains on all my lifts. Would love to cycle 1 alpha with 550 XD after my PCT. I hear alot of great things about both of these products so can only imagine the gains.
Haha, old thread :D Yeah, I really enjoyed 1-Alpha a lot, just like all the other Finaflex products I've tried (N.O. Ignite, Ignite 2, Pure Test, PCT Revolution Black, ALC+CLA, Pro Xanthine... what else, I can't even remember)...

Now I'm in the "dark side" but I still could stack 1-Alpha with my injectables. It's a great nonmethyl.