LOG: Igniting my inner Alpha with Finaflex!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i tried to help you out & post before pics here, but you attached the pics and i can't quote them..
however - definite improvement, look more full developed AND yes some nice lines & def coming in.
great work!

Here are the older ones, you definitely fuller more impressive physique over all now than in the beginning!

Snags, when they attach it you can right click it and copy the image location or shortcut location then pasted the address into the image thing.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Snags, when they attach it you can right click it and copy the image location or shortcut location then pasted the address into the image thing.
ah cool, did not know, thx. :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok yah I remember. I do see a bit of water but definitely more size. I think your self assessment is on the money.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just front squatted 1x245lbs. I was very surprised, I hadn't eaten in over 3 hours and had horrible headache and tiredness because of too little sleep. 265lbs next week!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just front squatted 1x245lbs. I was very surprised, I hadn't eaten in over 3 hours and had horrible headache and tiredness because of too little sleep. 265lbs next week!!
Cool, sometimes the worse you feel going into the gym the better you do, don't know why that is but it's true.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, sometimes the worse you feel going into the gym the better you do, don't know why that is but it's true.
My best workouts have come from days where I really didn't feel it or feel like being there ^^True Story^^

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My best workouts have come from days where I really didn't feel it or feel like being there ^^True Story^^
Yah that's what I was talking about. Doesn't happen any more really as I always want to be there but have experienced this many times over the years.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are right! It definitely made my day better!

Today is day 38

Weight has been between 165 and 166lbs lately.

Today's whole workout is here:
- Front squat:
4x45lbs
4x90lbs
4x135lbs
2x180lbs
1x200lbs
1x220lbs
1x245lbs (personal best)
2x220lbs
10x180lbs

It was surprisingly good even though I'm sure I could've done at least 3 singles in good day.. However, 265lbs will become reality next week!

More legzzz tomorrow.. Hamstrings and calves with good training partner. I didn't have time to do them today.

BTW, if someone is interested in logging wet bulker MAX-BULK (a combination of 4-DHEA and 19-nor-DHEA, precursors to testosterone and nandrolone), put your apps in here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/219976-max-bulk-logging.html

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
How much weight have you gained so far? Those PRs are awesome bro

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much weight have you gained so far? Those PRs are awesome bro
About five. My target weight was 165 and when I reached it, I cut calories down. My main goal was to gain strength and stay lean/get leaner :)

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
About five. My target weight was 165 and when I reached it, I cut calories down. My main goal was to gain strength and stay lean/get leaner :)
Yeah I remember you wanted to stay lean. Good job man. Keep up the work

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I remember you wanted to stay lean. Good job man. Keep up the work
Will do that! Another bottle of Ignite 2 will definitely help me :)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Damn dude big difference in physique nice work

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude big difference in physique nice work
Thanks dude!

Day 39

Deadlift day.. Weight felt very easy even though I haven't gone heavy in long time. My friend challenged me to try how much I could pull with overhand grip without chalk. My result was 375lbs. Core and legs were strong. Gotta go heavier next week but with mixed grip! I've never moved 375lbs as fast as I did today.

I did some leg curls and seated calves too.

Headaches has been bad today and yesterday due to lack of sleep. Tomorrow will be early morning too but after that I'll finally be able to sleep!

Today was my last gymnastics instruction day until the end of January. One more week at school and then I'll have 6 weeks of vacation! Perfect timing, PCT will be breeze!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
overhand 375 is fuggin strong...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
overhand 375 is fuggin strong...

I have pretty good grip with barbells but I still can't close Captain of Crush #2 :( Haven't trained with them in long time though..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 40

Workout of the day:
- DB chest press: 1 set of 3 @ 80's, 1 set of 6 @ 75's
- DB incline press: 4 sets of 8-13 @ 65's (personal best) + few assisted reps
- Facepulls, side laterals and cable pushdowns (9x125lbs, personal best)
- Flat bench, legs in the air: 4 sets

DB chest press felt damn heavy, I thought I'd got at least 6-7 reps but no. Other lifts went well.

I'm tired as hell, another night with way too little sleep. No school or work tomorrow so I'll be able to sleep!!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 40

Workout of the day:
- DB chest press: 1 set of 3 @ 80's, 1 set of 6 @ 75's
- DB incline press: 4 sets of 8-13 @ 65's (personal best) + few assisted reps
- Facepulls, side laterals and cable pushdowns (9x125lbs, personal best)
- Flat bench, legs in the air: 4 sets

DB chest press felt damn heavy, I thought I'd got at least 6-7 reps but no. Other lifts went well.

I'm tired as hell, another night with way too little sleep. No school or work tomorrow so I'll be able to sleep!!
Have a nice weekend bro....nice gains by the way , big difference before and current pics!!!! yeah buddy

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your grip and forearm have to be developed from racing, man handling the manual steering in those beasts not not an easy task and for long periods at a time.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have a nice weekend bro....nice gains by the way , big difference before and current pics!!!! yeah buddy
I definitely will! There is that charity campaign here so I'll probably get some ink on my skin tomorrow for children's health!

Your grip and forearm have to be developed from racing, man handling the manual steering in those beasts not not an easy task and for long periods at a time.
You mean from motocross?

It may have some effect, I had a motocross bike few years ago and it indeed needed some forearm strength to drive it in difficult places.. And it was rough for other muscles too, pretty much whole body hurts after riding a bike for few hours. Nowadays I have just a sport bike (Honda CBR 600cc) and mini-MX (Thumpstar 125cc).

Sadly my forearms are not big by any means :( I can't train them directly, every time when I try that, the whole wrist and forearm starts to hurt so much that I can't train even back or biceps. Too much stress to small muscles I think.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not the most common tattoo, or what you guys say?

Took it just for fun and charity :D

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a killed fly :D

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a killed fly :D
hahaha....guessed something like that, but felt stupid saying it....

very original!

I know one guy who has left tattooed on his left foot, and right on his right foot....now that's stupid......lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 41

Workout of the day:

- Chin-ups
11 sets of 8 @ BW (personal best)
2 sets of 6 @ BW
1 set of 8 @ BW
- Cable pulldown:
2 sets of 10-15 @ 90lbs
- Cable row:
6x135lbs -> 6x90lbs

I decided to train even though I took the tattoo. Kept it easy though and didn't train biceps. Blood flowed nicely to my upper back and endurance was great.. I think I've never done as much chins in single workout as I did today. Gonna swich my routine a little and do high volume for chin-ups from now on, I'm bored to weighted chins.

Few pics, rear double biceps look horrible, haven't done that much.. But leanness shows nicely in this pic!

"Relaxed":
11444317.jpg

"Rear double biceps":
11444315.jpg

Slightly better pic of my new cutie:
11444314.jpg

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking hard as hell....sorry for the fly that slammed into your hard biceps....

You're doing great bro...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking hard as hell....sorry for the fly that slammed into your hard biceps....
That's what I thought too.. People has been like WTF is that thing in your arm? :D

Day 41

Workout of the day:

- Standing BB military press: 3 sets of 8 @ 120lbs (personal best)
- Standing DB press: 2 sets of 6-7 @ 65's (personal best)
- Seated side laterals, facepulls, cable pushdowns (5x135lbs, personal best).. Many drop sets!
- Seated BB press: 16x90lbs -> 40x45lbs (love that burn)

Great workout even though I felt beaten up despite the fact that I didn't hit the gym yesterday. Did many PR's!

My body is sore (especially upper back, high volume chins killed me, gotta love the feeling), throat is sore and I have runny nose. Gotta start taking glutamine (thanks Kleen) and take more vits C and D and kill that shyt!

Front squats tomorrow if I feel good.. Wednesday and Friday will be rest days because of traveling. I'll be 5 weeks away from this city, it's nice to go to my hometown and to Germany but damn I'll miss my training partner! The guy is a beast, it's really motivating to train with him..

Other notes: Muscles were full as hell, I ate lots of carbs (+100g/day compared to usual) during the weekend.. I went to cinema to see the new Hobbit yesterday. It was definitely worth watching!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah look really lean and you have good back width....

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah look really lean and you have good back width....
Yeah, and it'll become thicker if I can go heavier on deadlifts again.. Gonna pull 385 or 400 next time and see how it feels. Some cable rows and heavy shrugs on top of that.. Back thickness, here I come!

I think width will improve too if I switch to higher volume.. Gotta confuse those muscles, been doing low volume weighted chins for way too long time.

BTW, I was surprised when I saw my delts in that rear double biceps pic. Even that they're small, my front delts look way better than they used to look! Maybe I did something different when I took that pose, or maybe I've actually gained something to delt area? Or maybe leanness just creates that illusion? Either way, I'm happy!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thickness does not come as easy to your body type, width doesn't come easy to mine but I am getting it done and so will you ..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thickness does not come as easy to your body type, width doesn't come easy to mine but I am getting it done and so will you ..
True that.. I think dirty bulk could help with thickness but I'd rather stay lean now. Upper traps develop pretty easily with me but other thickness is much more difficult.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try concentrating on heavy close grip cable rows and some Krok-Rows it will thicken up, oh and don't keep the scapula retracted let it protract at the bottom then pull is back into retraction that way you aren't just training your thickness with static hold but through a good range of motion.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
For me tbar rows made me wider while cable pullovers created thickness. Keep up the good work bro

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for tips fellas, gotta try them!

Today is the last day of my cycle and I have full blown flu.. It sucks. I didn't hit the gym yesterday and probably won't do it tomorrow either. It's 10 in the morning here, I went to the school, did my exam and now I'm back home. I won't leave the bed today except for food! I hope that I can do at least light leg workout on Friday and hit it heavy again on Saturday..

Good thing is, my appetite is still great so I don't think this will affect my cycle/beginning of the PCT too much.

I will take final pics when I'm able to hit the gym again.. Gonna max out on some lifts next week too, at least front skwats. I'm determined to get that 265lbs up!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for tips fellas, gotta try them!

Today is the last day of my cycle and I have full blown flu.. It sucks. I didn't hit the gym yesterday and probably won't do it tomorrow either. It's 10 in the morning here, I went to the school, did my exam and now I'm back home. I won't leave the bed today except for food! I hope that I can do at least light leg workout on Friday and hit it heavy again on Saturday..

Good thing is, my appetite is still great so I don't think this will affect my cycle/beginning of the PCT too much.

I will take final pics when I'm able to hit the gym again.. Gonna max out on some lifts next week too, at least front skwats. I'm determined to get that 265lbs up!
Get well soon my friend.....sucks, had the flu a couple of weeks ago.

Guess it flew over from Holland to Finland....sorry mate

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's going around the office I am taking echinacea and hoping for the best.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's going around the office I am taking echinacea and hoping for the best.
Do you take echinacea year rond, or just in the flu season and when you're starting to develop a cold?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you take echinacea year rond, or just in the flu season and when you're starting to develop a cold?
Just when I start to feel symptoms or when around a lot of people getting sick.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm taking just 500mg vit C, 20mcg vit D and 5g of L-glutamine with every meal and hope that it does the trick!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking just 500mg vit C, 20mcg vit D and 5g of L-glutamine with every meal and hope that it does the trick!
That should help! You could bump up the Vit C to 1000mg a good 3000 a day when sick or trying to fight it off is good. Anything not used you will just urinate out.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That should help! You could bump up the Vit C to 1000mg a good 3000 a day when sick or trying to fight it off is good. Anything not used you will just urinate out.
Yeah, I'm taking 500mg with each meal so total for the day will be 3000-3500mg :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good deal it occurred to me right after that you may be eating 6 meals a day. Most I get in a day now is 4.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Good workout brotha

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back on track, still not at 100% though.

Just came back from the gym, I front squatted 1x265lbs and 3 sets of 8-14 @ 165lbs, nice personal bests!

Gonna write more lates, now I gotta hurry to the bus!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal it occurred to me right after that you may be eating 6 meals a day. Most I get in a day now is 4.
Only 2 for me at most I will snatk somethimes on my refeed day.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Back on track, still not at 100% though.

Just came back from the gym, I front squatted 1x265lbs and 3 sets of 8-14 @ 165lbs, nice personal bests!

Gonna write more lates, now I gotta hurry to the bus!
That is just sick bro ... Im start front squatting more.. I've never went above 185 cause Im a puss-c and it hurts my collar bone