LOG: Igniting my inner Alpha with Finaflex!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you no man , you beast....hahaha

I just finished 4 whole eggs , 2 on a french bread, 2 just as a whole.

and let me not forget the apple and banana.

In about 2 hours next meal, with chicken on bread, 2 hours after that the same....
(love chicks....uh...chicken)

evening meal depends on what my girl wants for dinner(she is pregnant, you know what that means), I just make some adjustments for myself:)

some where later in the evening a protein shake

and before bed 500grcottage cheese(I think you call it, we call it kwark)
forget ...my breakfast was a weight gain shake

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I broke fast the other day with a pile of eggs ... get this 1 pint of egg whites 6 whole large eggs 4 slices multi grain bread 8 slices of ham filled 2 large plates.... now that's eating :)
Sounds tasty!

I spotted cheap chicken today in grocery store and decided to buy 3 kilos (7lbs) of it. Guess what I'm gonna eat next few days? Yes, chicken! My girlfriend made some delicious chicken lasagne and there is huge pile of it in front of me.. Gains, come here!

Hopefully that chili doesn't make my stomach go nuts, otherwise it will be hard to teach kids in gymnastics class in few hours!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the fast and gorge thing, I am better with huge meals..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think there is no other companies having as good reps as Finaflex has. PP had good team though.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I think there is no other companies having as good reps as Finaflex has. PP had good team though.
Omg,I can see the brown on your nose from here,jk.Whats wrong with purus reps?Those are my dawgs!!!Finaflex does have some good things going on right now!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbing in, will come back and catch up shortly!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omg,I can see the brown on your nose from here,jk.Whats wrong with purus reps?Those are my dawgs!!!Finaflex does have some good things going on right now!
It's hard to say, I've never dealt with Purus reps nor used their products :(

Welcome Kleen!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about any of the REPs here on AnabolicMinds, I am just very happy with and proud of my team, can't really say more than that!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about any of the REPs here on AnabolicMinds, I am just very happy with and proud of my team, can't really say more than that!
I was jk,I agree you all do have some good reps on board!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

weight: 162.0lbs (different scale, will use that from now on)

Libido is high, appetite is high. Gotta add an extra meal (I've been awake for less than 6 hours and I've already had three meals.. still hungry!). I think my muscles are getting that awesome carb-loaded appearance. Can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow.

I got some big news this morning. Will share it with you guys later.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Day 4

Libido is high, appetite is high. Gotta add an extra meal (I've been awake for less than 6 hours and I've already had three meals.. still hungry!). I think my muscles are getting that awesome carb-loaded appearance. Can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow.

Nice

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Looking forward to hearing the.big news

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
Big news??!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had to come here to report that my appetite is huge right now. Don't know if 1-Alpha has anything to do with it but anyways, this is certainly a good sign.

"Before" pics, taken this morning before the gym.
Did you make a deal with the devil to get a back like that? :D

No brown nose from being up our ass. It isn't that Finaflex sh!t doesn't stink just that we wipe well...

Purus has reps? I kid I kid! Great products and good reps as well!

It's hard to say, I've never dealt with Purus reps nor used their products :(

Welcome Kleen!
Thanks, and you should try Muscle Marinade if you can get some before the DMAA ban it is fun!
Day 4

It is later now... Jus sayin!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you make a deal with the devil to get a back like that? :D
No, just paid some €uros to the tattoo artist and did some weighted chins to make that "paper" wider.. No need to doom my immortal soul into hell!

And no, it's not later yet :) Later may be today, tomorrow or next week..

I'm in the school and appetite is just crazy. Yesterday I ate two meals more than usually. I have protein shake here with me to help through last three hours. After that... delt blast! High intensity, supersets here and there, minimal rests.. Let's grow some edje-like shoulders!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, just paid some EURuros to the tattoo artist and did some weighted chins to make that "paper" wider.. No need to doom my immortal soul into hell!

I'm in the school and appetite is just crazy. Yesterday I ate two meals more than usually. I have protein shake here with me to help through last three hours. After that... delt blast! High intensity, supersets here and there, minimal rests.. Let's grow some edje-like shoulders!
edje like shoulders.....you are too kind brother from another mother.

If I can do it, you can do it....

kill them delts, european style( lol)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No, just paid some €uros to the tattoo artist and did some weighted chins to make that "paper" wider.. No need to doom my immortal soul into hell!

Love that my humor was not lost on you but you have a great V taper for certain!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love that my humor was not lost on you but you have a great V taper for certain!
Yeah.. I competed in chin ups (national level) few years ago. I trained my upper back 3x a week with weighted chins so that's what built most of my back width. Usually if I lose muscle when cutting/taking time off from gym, my back still stays the way it is.

Day 5

Weight: 162.0lbs

Workout of the day:
- warm up: many sets of cleans
- supersetted side lateral raises (4 sets of 8-10@18's) and facepulls (4 sets of 8-10@95lbs PR)
- standing military press: 3 sets of 3-4 @ 125lbs
- standing DB press: 4 sets of 8-10 @ 40's (this was too light so there was virtually no rests between sets)
- Side laterals: drop set 18's -> 16's -> 11's
- Cable pushdown: drop set 105lbs -> 80lbs -> 60lbs

In and out of the gym in 30 minutes. Intensity was high again and I was out of breath when I finally made it out of gym. Pump was the best I've had in long time and I felt Alpha all the time. This stuff is kicking in! BTW, today I played with some idea: what do you Finaflex guys say if I bought 4th bottle of 1-Alpha, extend the cycle a little and up the dose to 5 or even 6 caps/day at some point? Of course I understand if I should follow the original plan and I'm not even sure if I'd want to do this, but I had pay day and have some extra cash to spend :D

Appetite is ridiculous. I've already ate 5 meals and soon it's time to eat 6th. I'll probably eat 8 meals today. Libido is also crazy, random boners with no apparent reason. Overall mood is great also, almost euphoric. That's pretty weird cause I've read that 1-test makes people feel lethargic and causes libido loss.

My girlfriend has been awesome lately. Yesterday she surprised my by cooking some salmon when I was at work. Today when I was in school, she sent my a text that she made smashed potatoes with spinach and tuna sauce, and on top of that, bought another 3lbs of salmon. Apparently she really wants me to grow!

Tomorrow is time to punish legs. Front squats and some other horrible stuff. My goal is to puke after gym!

-

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would see how this treats you, nobody has gone higher on dosng yet and the conversion seems very good....

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would see how this treats you, nobody has gone higher on dosng yet and the conversion seems very good....
You mean that I should stick with 4 caps a day for 45 days?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You mean that I should stick with 4 caps a day for 45 days?
He says no, but having used plenty of products with the main ingredient here I can say that 8 weeks would be MONEY it is not only safe but gets better as it goes. You can get 60 days at 4 caps with another bottle and with the current deal at Nutra you can get a big jug of Creatrona powder for free! The text below the pic is a live link to the deal for your convenience...

FINAFLEX 1-Alpha + Free CreaTrona Powder

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
He says no, but having used plenty of products with the main ingredient here I can say that 8 weeks would be MONEY it is not only safe but gets better as it goes. You can get 60 days at 4 caps with another bottle and with the current deal at Nutra you can get a big jug of Creatrona powder for free! The text below the pic is a live link to the deal for your convenience...
Yut!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not saying no just saying keep the dose at 4 ed for now... I dont' know how much shutdown you will experience and it's too early to judge how it converts for you. I am going 8 weeks myself but don't know my dosing yet....as I will be bridging it with other things...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Yeah I'd hold off on that. 4 a day is more than enough for now bro. Wait till around day 10-12, you'll notice HUGE GAINS. Be patient, the rest will come. For next time, once you know how this compound treats your body after 6 wks, go for the 6-8 a day for 6+ wks. Not sure how much more you'll get from it by doubling the dose though. I mean I'm two weeks in and already up 12 lbs, and if this rate continues I should probably be up 20-25 lbs after 6 wks, that's stupid awesome gains and I don't know how healthy 30-40 lbs in 6 wks would really be, cholesterol/BP/enlarged heart/etc.

KISS: keep it stupid simple

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12 lbs now damn ....

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
sheesh 1 Alpha is making monsters now. Im going to get me some too. I want to see where you are in terms of gains third week.
Finaflex has got a winner with 1 Alpha.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sheesh 1 Alpha is making monsters now. Im going to get me some too. I want to see where you are in terms of gains third week.
Finaflex has got a winner with 1 Alpha.
get it...you'll love it!

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
Rush954

Rush954

Awards
good luck bro....you will love it, can't wait for your log, will be watching
how many bottles needed for the 4 a day for six weeks.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
3 bottles and its a perfect tiñe to grab them on nutra youll get some free creatrona

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6

- Front squat, 3 sets of 3-4 @ 205lbs
- Leg press, 3 sets of 8, a set of 32 @ 300lbs + 10 @ 220lbs
- Lying leg curl, 4 sets of 5-8
- Standing calf raises in smith machine, 3 sets of 8-25 @ 140lbs

Legs are thrashed.

I haven't eaten as much as I should have, gotta fix that now! Salmon, potatoes, spinach and some huge orange thing, don't know what it is in English :D Gotta eat at least 3 more meals today..

1-Alpha is drying me out. I'm drinking a lot and wake up at nights, sheets are soaking wet and I need to pee. Maybe that's why weight isn't up yet even though muscles are definitely fuller.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Day 6

- Front squat, 3 sets of 3-4 @ 205lbs
- Leg press, 3 sets of 8, a set of 32 @ 300lbs + 10 @ 220lbs
- Lying leg curl, 4 sets of 5-8
- Standing calf raises in smith machine, 3 sets of 8-25 @ 140lbs

Legs are thrashed.

I haven't eaten as much as I should have, gotta fix that now! Salmon, potatoes, spinach and some huge orange thing, don't know what it is in English :D Gotta eat at least 3 more meals today..

1-Alpha is drying me out. I'm drinking a lot and wake up at nights, sheets are soaking wet and I need to pee. Maybe that's why weight isn't up yet even though muscles are definitely fuller.
Nice work,I killed legs just a bit ago,my workout is up now.I got that in tha mail for you also!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Day 6

Don't worry about it too much. I had a night like that at first. It was weird but I pretty much expected it. It'll go away though, I haven't had a problem since so I didn't bother mentioning it on my log.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work,I killed legs just a bit ago,my workout is up now.I got that in tha mail for you also!
Cool, let's build a pair of huge wheels! And thanks for those samples :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't worry about it too much. I had a night like that at first. It was weird but I pretty much expected it. It'll go away though, I haven't had a problem since so I didn't bother mentioning it on my log.

Yeah, I always have night sweats when I am on something androgenic. And drying out is just a good thing for me, like I stated before, right now I care more about look than size!

Leg workout took a big toll on me. It feels that I'm ready to go to bed. Can't do that though, there is still about 2000 more calories to consume today!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7

Weight: 162.0lbs (again, WTF!?)

Workout of the day:

- Supersetted side lateral raises (2 sets of 15 @ 16's) and facepulls (2 sets of 15 @ 80lbs)
- Warmup: close grip bench press, many sets, up to a set of 2 @ 180lbs
- DB chest press: 2 sets of 15 @ 55's
- DB incline press; 3 sets of 15-19 + few assisted reps @ 40's
- Supersetted cable pushdown and side lateral raises, drop sets in both

30 minutes and I was in and out of the gym. Good workout, intensity was there, Alpha-mode was on, pumps were great, endurance is definitely up. Next chest workout will be with heavier weights and longer rest times between sets. I may go heavy with barbell too.

Post workout meal was in FatDonald's. If my weight won't go up in next week, I'll add some fats in my diet. I'm not worried though. I'm very dry and muscles are full, I even noticed few new veins today!

Back tomorrow, gonna go heavy on weighted chins!

And about those big news I mentioned few days ago.. Well, check my signature and guess what my next cycle will be ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the gig, 162 that is the same weight right doesn't always mean a whole lot but it might be early for weight gain. Only weigh in once a week under the precise same conditions.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the gig, 162 that is the same weight right doesn't always mean a whole lot but it might be early for weight gain. Only weigh in once a week under the precise same conditions.
Thanks! Yeah, I'm not worried about weight gain cuz I'm looking better every day!

Day 8

Morning weight: 162lbs

Workout of the day:

- Chin ups: 4xBW, 4x25lbs, 4x45lbs, 1x70lbs, 0x95lbs, 8x35lbs
- Lat pull down: 2 sets of 15 @ 110lbs
- Cable row: 2 sets of 15 @ 110lbs
- Shrugs: 2 sets of 15-20 @ 155lbs
- EZ-bar curl with armblaster: 4 sets of 9-15, last one was drop set (60lbs -> 40lbs)

Strength wasn't good today. I was shooting for 3 sets of 1 @ 95lbs at weighted chins but couldn't do even one single. Other than that it was OK, pump was probably better than ever.

I'm getting leaner and more vascular every day. I decided to up fat intake a little (maybe 100-200 extra kcals per day) and post workout shake will be bigger too (50-100 extra kcals). It's amazing that I'm leaning out and drying even though I'm eating quite a lot. I imagine that 1-Alpha would be amazing for cutting!

Tomorrow is rest day. I feel totally beaten up. I might need even two days off but let's see. DOMS from leg day is worse today than it was yesterday.

I decided to put here few of my training vids, just for fun and entertainment. Front squats (7x210lbs & 17x145lbs) are from last spring (I was on Havoc when I did 7x210lbs) and deadlift (19x300lbs) vid is from 2010 or 2011. I had horrible form in deadlifts then!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQgvKWu-n6M&feature=g-upl Deadlifts, 19x300lbs and I weighted 149lbs when I did it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZtCuGWiVjU&feature=g-upl Front squat, 17x145lbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxMkD3kwH4U&feature=g-upl Front squat, 7x210lbs

I'll probably take few vids during this cycle too. Hopefully I'll set new PR's while weighing less than 165lbs!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow I'm impressed....

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice work man!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work man!
Wow I'm impressed....
Thanks guys! They are not big weigths but decent for someone of my size, I think. I avoid going heavy on deadlifts for now though and just focus on bodybuilding! I lifted 440lbs last spring but won't go that heavy anytime soon..

After todays workout I started feel like I have a cold so that may be the reason for poor performance in the gym.. I bought 200 tabs of vit C, 300 tabs of vit D and some multi to kick that cold away from my system! Today and tomorrow I will just eat and rest so that I can be in full swing again as soon as possible!