its PRIMETIME !! with some xtend and RPM

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
You're putting up some impressive numbers for your build...
Your size to strength ratio is getting more and more impressive by the week...

Was prime the only thing you were using? I thought you mentioned a creatine supp somewhere, not sure now though?

NVM: I see the intra aid, but was there a cretine product?
nope no creatine with this jus my intra aid and rpm

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
some good resultsss .. whether its smith or free weights machines .. ure getting the results

keep it up bro
thank you.. but i still dont look any bigger jus my strength in the gym is going up .. i should really buy another bottle of prime but 55 bills is steep man .. cuz i know if i run the 2nd bottle thats when the size is gonna kick in i know it

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thank you.. but i still dont look any bigger jus my strength in the gym is going up .. i should really buy another bottle of prime but 55 bills is steep man .. cuz i know if i run the 2nd bottle thats when the size is gonna kick in i know it
it may it may not....$55 is steep for any supplement to me.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
yehh i know man ... i spend around 80 a week on food alone !
so i dunno i have to make a decision soon to cuz i only have 7 more days in the bottle i have so who knows i might buy another bottle i might not ..

I have sum neo jus waiting to be used so i might take that i dunno tho .. if i do i am def gonna need sum help with the dossing and what carbs to take with it i also have my KWICK KARB so i guess i will be using alot of that

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. question though...whats your over all weight gain in the past 2-3 months?

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

switched up my lifts for joint issues and i have been going really heavy with very lil cheat on my form but i wanted to get PERFECT FORM ! and i mean perfect cuz when i say alil cheat its better then most of the other ppl in the gym.

Incline bench( not on smith ) –95 15 reps, 135 12 reps, 185 7 reps , 195 5 reps

Flat bench (not on smith )- 135 12 reps, 155 8 reps,185 8 reps

Yellow hammer strength Machine-2 plates 10 reps 3 sets

Incline Flys –25lbs 12 reps 4 sets

Standing curl bar curls –30 15 reps, 40 12 reps,50 12 reps,60 10 reps

Preacher curls - 50lbs 12 reps 3 sets

Leaning forward standing Concentration curl –15 lbs 10 reps 3 sets

Hammer curls against pole –25lbs 12 reps 3 sets

Curls on the seated row with the W bar back str8 with elbow up to shoulders bringing bar to middle of my head - 30lbs 8 reps 5 sets (15 sec rest in between sets )

this workout felt the best so far on PRIME pump was out of control ! i can't put it into words better then with any N.O mix or anything ... my **** was PUMPED ! i wish i had a camera i never seen my arms look so full and thick ! I am going to be doing all my workouts with rep schemes this way for the rest of my prime

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 14

this workout felt the best so far on PRIME pump was out of control ! i can't put it into words better then with any N.O mix or anything ... my **** was PUMPED ! i wish i had a camera i never seen my arms look so full and thick ! I am going to be doing all my workouts with rep schemes this way for the rest of my prime
Nothing like feeling jacked after a hard Prime workout.
:bb:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These logs seem to be getting better and better, we have a big sesion tonight, will be a real test.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
These logs seem to be getting better and better, we have a big sesion tonight, will be a real test.

yes i know its pretty amazing to be honest but i still dont see any results in my physique yet ..

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
okay i have decided i am gonna run another bottle of prime but i only have 6 servings left and i am nervous i am not gonna be able to get a bottle of NUTRA in time because they are closed or w.e there doing any1 have any bottles

if i knt get it in time i am not even gonna run another bottle just yet ill wait

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
If you want to gain any mass you must up your calories,there is no other way..

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
If you want to gain any mass you must up your calories,there is no other way..
Nothing against you but i have my diet on point i mean i can not even eat anymore then i am having a good amount of cals its jus i am so active i burn them

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which means its time to eat more cals silly billy. Its okay Im in the same boat. I become more and more active each week making it harder to figure out how many more cals I should be taking in.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Which means its time to eat more cals silly billy. Its okay Im in the same boat. I become more and more active each week making it harder to figure out how many more cals I should be taking in.
haha i know but i am so full i really can't even imagine eating any more man .. theirs just no way ! i am gonna also buy a weight gainer to try and alil extra cals in

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a good idea. sometimes thats what it takes.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 legs

All i did was 5 sets of squats b/ce i have dryland and hockey 2night and there would be no way for me to even move so i just stuck with that ..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eat like crazy after hockey practice man! If you have to eat 2 meals in one!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not enough...MOREEE!!!! Seriously dood! lol

What is the nutritional values of the shake?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha i know but i am so full i really can't even imagine eating any more man .. theirs just no way ! i am gonna also buy a weight gainer to try and alil extra cals in
what you need to do is exactly that(weight gainer or the like), and find more calorie and nutrient dense foods, quit eating stuff that fills you up but offers hardly any cals.... more fats too... thats 9 cals per gram opposed to 4 and if your truly this active then it will be used as fuel not stored.

Bottom line is if theres a will theres a way.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
damn, day 15? Why does it seem like you've been on this cycle for a month?

Anyway, what are you main sources for carbs, protein, and fats?

You would need more foods with a heavy base of calories yet healthy.

Vegetables are great for you but they carry very little calories.

For instance beans, legumes, it takes almost 7servings of peas to get 700 calories in one meal...I have no idea who would ingest that many peas, but that's just an extreme example, though a serving of black eyed peas carries about 9 g protein, they're thin on the calories and have next to NO fat. But i can eat a serving of peas, cabbage, and some fruit and be full yet very few fat, cals, included.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
GEEZ,

I don't know how much you're eating, but when I get really active, 4200 kcal is a recomp diet, where I slowly lose weight while gaining strength, and it already seems like I'm eating all the time.

That seems like about where you're at on the diet you're using.

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
Nothing against you but i have my diet on point i mean i can not even eat anymore then i am having a good amount of cals its jus i am so active i burn them
No weight gain,no mass gain as simple as that...
Its a must to gain weight to gain mass..
If you dont gain,you dont eat as much as you need to.
Good idea about a gainer,but you also need to start pushing yourselfe to eat more.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Instead of a weight gainer make your own use, waxy maize, protien (2 or 3 scoops) , fruit and juice throw in some olive oil and you can take is with some fish oil caps. These shakes really bring the calorie intake up without filling you up too much.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Instead of a weight gainer make your own use, waxy maize, protien (2 or 3 scoops) , fruit and juice throw in some olive oil and you can take is with some fish oil caps. These shakes really bring the calorie intake up without filling you up too much.
Works for me!! even p.b. is cal dense, I love that waxy maize!!

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys i am gonna try that i will type you guys out a VERY detailed description of my diet now ..

i am running around 2700 - 3000 cals a day with a 40-40-20 macro .. 40 % protein, 40 % carbs, and 20 % fat ..

a shake with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with 2 cups of oatmeal
id say between the powder,milk,and PB ---> 55g

a grilled chicken breast 6oz --> 30g

steak(4oz london broil ) --> 36g with bowl of pasta (2oz)---> 8g

post workout a shake with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with 2 cups of oatmeal--->55g

Steak(4oz london broil ) --> 36 just from the steak ..with spinach ---> 11g salad

a shake with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with 2 cups of oatmeal
id say between the powder,milk,and PB ---> 55g

55 + 30 + 36 + 8 + 55+ 36 + 11 + 55 = 286 grams

I know you guys might say this is stupid but what if i start eating shiter foods example. In the morning add a bagel with cream cheese with my shake.. Ice cream as a snack between meals just to add sum extra calls and carbs.. i dunno i have tried so many things just throwing out sum suggestions

any suggestions ?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More calories :hammer:

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
Any advice on what to eat specifically
You are eating to clean,an easy thing you could do is to ad 1dl whey,1dl oats and a food spoon with oliv oil and take this "Gainer" 2-3 times ed,make sure you never miss a meal.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is what makes up my breakfast and pre workout meals....

1cup blended oats, 2 cups skim milk, 2tbsp pb, half a banana, 30-50g pro powder

Equates approx 900cals (upwards of 1000+) and tastes great.

I also take AP regularly so I dont know if this is what youd like to do with so many carbs but its for breakfast right before I go to work (manual labor for 6 hours) and again before working out so I need all the carbs.... follow both these meals with a mostly protien meal (lunch and then post workout) so I dont go too excessive with the carbs and have plenty of pro to do needed repairs.

Nutrient timing (not just tons of any sourced cals whenever) is almost as important as nutrient contents and volume.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
followed up with the convo .. ha bro .. ure gonna keep hearing this over and over "eat moreeeee" lol .. i know its hard..yah i would suggest getting hands on some weight gainer bro

MuscleJuice is pretty inexpensive and have worked great for me

or go to a local VitaminShoppe(if you have one around there) get there brand its buy1 get1 half off .. im going later on to pick me up one of the container along with whey

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
yeh thanks for the ideas everybody im gonna give it a shot ..

yesterday was my off day ..

today i will be killin back ...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I see the 286 grams but of what? Protein?

I'd say that if your really expending more energy with this workout that it should be fairly easy to consume another 500 calories a day.
A piece of rye wheat and 2 tbs of smart balanced peanut butter/milk 10 ounces, will add nearly 400 calories, so it's very achievable.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 BACK

pull ups - 10 reps no weight,8 reps 10 lbs,5reps 25lbs

Lat pulldown – 100 15 reps 130 10 reps 170 7 reps 180 7 reps

Standing rows with barbell – 85 12 reps, 135 8 reps,145 6 reps 145 6reps

Black hammer strength (middleback) –went light on this get a good squeeze .. plates 15 reps,plates and a quarter 10 reps, 2plates 8 reps , 2 plates and a quarter 8 reps

Seated Rows – 90 15 reps 130 12 reps 160 6 reps

Deadlifts –135 10 reps, 135 10 reps, 185 6 reps

No PRs but still a solid day .. sorry about the late update boys im about to hit the gym now .. doin shoulders and tris !

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Day 17 shoulders and tris

Shoulder Press- 30lbs 15 reps, 40 12 reps, 50 12 reps, 65 7 reps

Shoulder superset (hanging over an incline bench (delts) with front lateral with a barbell- 15z 12 reps and 20lb barbell 12 reps,20lbs 12 reps and 30lb barbell 10 reps, 25lbs 10 reps and 30lbs barbell 8 reps

Front lateral one at a time standing against a pole –25 10 reps 3 sets

Side Lateral –15lbs 12 reps,20lbs 10 reps,25lbs 8 reps,30 6 reps dropset 15s 10 reps

Tricep extensions (skull crushers) 40lbs 12 reps,50lbs 10 reps,60lbs 8 reps, 70 lbs 6 reps

closegrip bench–135 8 reps 3 sets

Push downs with a straight bar - 70 12 reps,100 10 reps,120 8 reps, 130 8 reps

Weighted dips - 10lbs 10 reps, 25lbs 8 reps,50lbs 8 reps

added alil traps in the mix supersetting regular grip and reverse grip - 135lbs 4 sets of 8 each way

another good workout i feel DEAD ! i shortened my workout up alil bit cuz i got hockey tomo don't wanna be completely sore but i took less rest time in between sets so that was good..

NO PR's 2day =(

i tried for the 70'z on the shoulder press did 2 and i just wasn't getting 6 so i just put em down =(

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 chest and bi ' s

switched up my lifts for joint issues and i have been going really heavy with very lil cheat on my form but i wanted to get PERFECT FORM !

Incline bench( not on smith ) –95 15 reps, 135 12 reps, 185 7 reps

Flat bench (not on smith )- 135 12 reps, 155 8 reps,185 8 reps

Yellow hammer strength Machine-2 plates 10 reps 3 sets

Incline Flys –25lbs 12 reps 4 sets

Standing curl bar curls –30 15 reps, 40 12 reps,50 12 reps,60 10 reps

Preacher curls - 50lbs 12 reps 3 sets

Leaning forward standing Concentration curl –15 lbs 10 reps 3 sets

Hammer curls against pole –25lbs 12 reps 3 sets

Curls on the seated row with the W bar back str8 with elbow up to shoulders bringing bar to middle of my head - 30lbs 8 reps 5 sets (15 sec rest in between sets )

Nun new here guys .. lifts almost identical as lasts weeks .. good pump 2day ..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol on the "not on smith" nice workout man! your upper chest is as strong as your lower i noticed. Im the same way man. :cheers:

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
lol on the "not on smith" nice workout man! your upper chest is as strong as your lower i noticed. Im the same way man. :cheers:
haha i try to get it like that so bad ! i am almost there not quite yet my shoulder is hurting me when i do flat

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Final review will come Tom .. I will do all my measurements also tom ..

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Sorry boys way to busy with hockey to write the review and get my measurements done ....

Okay heres my feelings on PRIME .... If you are looking for something that's gonna make you feel great threw all ur workouts and break sum PR's .. this is Def the stuff ..

i don't think i really put on any size with this stuff at all b/ce of all my extra cardio i have been doin cuz its hockey season again i should have adjusted my diet alot more to see the gains .. I wish i could do it all over again ...

Prime is a great product for anyone that has there doubts .. If i had the 50 bucks for another bottle i would but i just spent 600 bills on skates i gotta chill out on unnecessary things for alil while..

I also felt a great apatite increase ! I def felt that alot also ...

I really don't have any problems with prime but 50 -55 for a bottle is wayyyyyyyy to expensive for me ... If it was going for 25 -30 a bottle i would def gove this another run and stay on it longer and see how it would work ..

Overall I would give Prime an 8 / 10 even tho i didnt make the gains i can see the gains comeing if i would hvae adjusted my diet quicker .. I have to intake 4000 cals 5000 cals if i am gonna want to gain and that is reallllllly tuff for my but i am giving it my best shot ..

I want to thank everyone who has been Following all along you guys are great u motivated me alot and helped me with any questions .. i couldn't thank you guys anymore i hope you guys all stay with me for my next log on something ...

I would also like to thank usp for putting out a great product ..

Hope you guys had some fun with this !

Measurements coming Tom. I gotta to my game

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was a fun log man! And you had some great results! Def will follow your next log man. What ya thinkin? Lookn forward to those measurements.

Sorry boys way to busy with hockey to write the review and get my measurements done ....

Okay heres my feelings on PRIME .... If you are looking for something that's gonna make you feel great threw all ur workouts and break sum PR's .. this is Def the stuff ..

i don't think i really put on any size with this stuff at all b/ce of all my extra cardio i have been doin cuz its hockey season again i should have adjusted my diet alot more to see the gains .. I wish i could do it all over again ...

Prime is a great product for anyone that has there doubts .. If i had the 50 bucks for another bottle i would but i just spent 600 bills on skates i gotta chill out on unnecessary things for alil while..

I also felt a great apatite increase ! I def felt that alot also ...

I really don't have any problems with prime but 50 -55 for a bottle is wayyyyyyyy to expensive for me ... If it was going for 25 -30 a bottle i would def gove this another run and stay on it longer and see how it would work ..

Overall I would give Prime an 8 / 10 even tho i didnt make the gains i can see the gains comeing if i would hvae adjusted my diet quicker .. I have to intake 4000 cals 5000 cals if i am gonna want to gain and that is reallllllly tuff for my but i am giving it my best shot ..

I want to thank everyone who has been Following all along you guys are great u motivated me alot and helped me with any questions .. i couldn't thank you guys anymore i hope you guys all stay with me for my next log on something ...

I would also like to thank usp for putting out a great product ..

Hope you guys had some fun with this !

Measurements coming Tom. I gotta to my game
Thank you for taking your time to review!

LOVERIUS

Awards
Don't complaint, in sweden everything is twice as expensive.
Prime is about 85 bucks here.
Almost every supplement gets double price here.
Powerfull is 60 buck here!!

So ordering from the states is very beneficial for us :thumbsup:

ps. our wages arent higher here!! Just everything is expensive.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Guys i have some terrible news i seperated my shoulder 2day in my hockey game =( probb gonna be out 4 weeks