its PRIMETIME !! with some xtend and RPM

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow bro what a bummer! I feel for you man, thats a nasty injury thats no fun to recover from.

Good luck man.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn looks like were gettn hurt.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Damn looks like were gettn hurt.
i kno bro i am so madd i had a scoot looking at me in the next few weeks .. so thats def out now .. this was the 1st league game of the season 2 .. i didn't even think it was that bad .. it happened in the first period and i played the rest of the game ..

and now i am out of lifting for at least 6 weeks ...

any ideas on what to do ?????

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do what your told... rehabbing a shoulder can be tedious but your young you'll recover and you'll bounce back fast when your healed don't worry too much. Just make sure you do a good job rehabbiing. Don't rush it the weights will still be there when your ready.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
very true, just take your time and dont rush it, shoulders are VERY easy to re-injure lifting earlier then your supposed too... Ive had much exp with doing this with snowboarding and really was worthless for me to even look at a bench for a while unless I like weights falling on my chest/head.

I think cause I would push too early (and hurting it boarding more then once after fully recouping) has made a huge impact in its strength now and makes it a pain to do anything heavy regarding shoulder exercises without it slipping out.

Once you get back I suggest that you work on your rear delts alot, they seem to be what holds your rotator cuff in place and socket together more then the others and has helped mine considerably..... again wait till recovered or directed by physical therapist to start this.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
yeh i did this to my other shoulder twice .. i cant hit my shoulders at certain angles now ..

How should i eat should i eat clean ? how much muscle you think i am going to lose

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just keep those cals high bro. And there is no way to tell how much/if any muscle will be lost. Just ride it out and come back with a vengeance and just rape the sh2t outa those weights!!