UFC 111 Primetime Episode 1

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
That show was tight. I love how they included GSP's olympic lift training. I've always been big on the power clean. Although there are more advanced/difficult lifts.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i enjoyed it...but i wasn't sure if they were doing multiple episodes...i enjoyed the training of gsp...i actually like watching the training more than the fights..the squat jumps were real awesome, and dan hardy's bigger than i thought, from side view his arms looked huge, disapointed when he went into serra's gym and the show was over though

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
The fact that it's called "Episode 1" and that it is a ways off from the fight is indicative of multiple episodes.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i know but i don't pay attention to the dates of the ufc fights anymore, like i said i don't really watch the actual fights to much anymore, just the pre episodes because the training is awesome, i also didn't notice that night of episode 1 or whatever

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That show was tight. I love how they included GSP's olympic lift training. I've always been big on the power clean. Although there are more advanced/difficult lifts.
That's cause you're smart.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The fact that it's called "Episode 1" and that it is a ways off from the fight is indicative of multiple episodes.
Yeah, it's a 3 part series, which is why they left you with the episode blue balls at the end with Hardy meeting Serra.