its PRIMETIME !! with some xtend and RPM

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
I'd also like to add .. 2night i took my prime at night again and feeling sleepy and havin that deep sleep usp is talking about .. but when i wake up in the morning i am drenched in sweat !

FuTuRE FAME

FuTuRE FAME

Banned
Awards
Your back had an great pump yesterday john ! I have a feeling your gonna start to see some results real shortly !

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Looking good G! remember that it just gets better! And works Even better with lots of food!

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 shoulders and tris

Military Press-95lbs 15 reps,135 10 reps,185 5 reps,190 6 reps

Shoulder superset (hanging over an incline bench (delts) with front lateral with a barbell- 15z 12 reps and 20lb barbell 12 reps,20lbs 12 reps and 30lb barbell 10 reps, 25lbs 10 reps and 30lbs barbell 8 reps

Front lateral one at a time standing against a pole –15lb 10 reps,20lbs 10 reps,25lbs 8 reps, 30lbs 8 reps

Side Lateral –15lbs 12 reps,20lbs 10 reps,25lbs 8 reps,30 6 reps dropset 15s 10 reps

Arnold Press – 30lbs 10 reps and 40 lbs 6 reps

Tricep extensions (skull crushers) 40lbs 12 reps,50lbs 10 reps,60lbs 8 reps, 60lbs 8 reps and dropset 30 6 reps

reverse bench / closegrip superset –95lbs 8 reps each grip and 135 8 reps each grip

One arm overheads -10lbs 15reps,15lbs 12 reps,20 8reps

Push downs with a straight bar- 10 sets of 5 reps (15 SEC intervals ) with 60lbs SQUEEZEEEEE

Weighted dips - 10lbs 10 reps, 25lbs 8 reps,50lbs 8 reps

added alil traps in the mix supersetting regular grip and reverse grip - 135lbs 4 sets of 8 each way

energy - 5/5
pump- 4/5
endurance - 5/5
strength - 4.5/5

Felt great today in the gym ! ! ! I mean you guys may say thats a bit to much training which i kind of agree but i just felt so good today .. I think the Prime may be kickin in .. I didnt feel this way for my first 4 days .. this is my first day that i felt this GREAT in the gym

Personal Records in Green ..

vette00

vette00

Awards
Nice work bro. Glad to hear prime is in "PRIMETIME"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Todays workout was the same as thursday. I did a personal best on close grip bench 260lbs -5 reps.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Nice work bro. Glad to hear prime is in "PRIMETIME"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Todays workout was the same as thursday. I did a personal best on close grip bench 260lbs -5 reps.
yeh i know i am happy I started to feel something ...GOOD **** BRO blow out those tri's .. i did the superset of closegrip and reverse grip bench felt REAL GOOD!

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
good to see some new PR's G! week 3 baby..here we come!!!!

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
hey guys what do u think about this idea ...

i was actually thinking since i dont lift on Wednesday i was thinking of only dosing 3 caps instead of 6 on that day only ...since i only have 1 bottle =( what you think ?

i was thinkin 1 cap throughout the day

It will say me 9 caps .. so i dunno if i should just run it 3 caps for 3 more days or run it .. OR 7 caps durin week 3 and 4 .. which are supposed to be the best weeks .. 2 in the morning, 3pre workout,and 2 b4 bed ?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
hey guys what do u think about this idea ...

i was actually thinking since i dont lift on Wednesday i was thinking of only dosing 3 caps instead of 6 cuz i only have 1 bottle =( what you think ?

i was thinkin 1 cap morning and 2 b4 bed !
I dont know about that, I mean, you seem to be getting some results from it the way your dosing it now, plus, if you do 5/2 then your taking 6daily/5dayswk = 30 pills a week @ 120 pills.

I'd only go to 3 if, somehow, the results just exploded next week.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking doin the 3 only on Wednesday the day i dont lift

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
in that case, I would eliminate wed all together...thr recommended dose was 5/2 and your dosing 7 days, correct? so you're already above the average

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
in that case, I would eliminate wed all together...thr recommended dose was 5/2 and your dosing 7 days, correct? so you're already above the average
No i lift monday,tuesday,thrusday,friday ..

i am dosing monday-friday ...

so i thought just to keep it in my system I'll do 3 caps .. Or if i shouldn't even take it ????

USP REPS any help here ?

vette00

vette00

Awards
good morning!

My thought is keep it in your system for the correct amount of doses M-F, take sat and sun off. I know u have 1 bottle but its not worth doing the supp half a** by trying to extend the use. I have done that with other supps and did not see the results that i wanted. But when i did the what the bottle said, then the results showed. What do they say on the bottle?

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
good morning!

My thought is keep it in your system for the correct amount of doses M-F, take sat and sun off. I know u have 1 bottle but its not worth doing the supp half a** by trying to extend the use. I have done that with other supps and did not see the results that i wanted. But when i did the what the bottle said, then the results showed. What do they say on the bottle?
yeh i know thats why i would like a USPLABS REP answer the question ya kno .. but yeh u have a good point there def ... but ppl always mess with dosages and stuff i would just like to get the OK from someone at USP ...

Dosage is ---> 2 caps am with meal , 2 caps PRE-WORKOUT //afternoon with food // 2 at night with meal

vette00

vette00

Awards
I had the same question about Blue up! I workout the same days as u.

This is what the rep said ( sorry i don't now how to cut and paste the way u guys do):

From RenegadeRows

I would dose it M-F just to keep free and total test levels optimized, especially on an off day in the middle of your schedule, you'll need the extra hormonal boost for recovery.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
I had the same question about Blue up! I workout the same days as u.

This is what the rep said ( sorry i don't now how to cut and paste the way u guys do):

From RenegadeRows

I would dose it M-F just to keep free and total test levels optimized, especially on an off day in the middle of your schedule, you'll need the extra hormonal boost for recovery.
True hopefully a usp rep will see the question

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

so i thought just to keep it in my system I'll do 3 caps .. Or if i shouldn't even take it ????

USP REPS any help here ?
With your training schedule like that, I would use it 7 days per week and use at least 2 bottles.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
and you want to use 6 caps per day every day.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks b/ce i was gonna play with the dosing ... since i dont lift on Wednesday i was thinking of only dosing 3 caps instead of 6 on that day only ...since i only have 1 bottle =(

i was thinkin 1 cap throughout the day

It will say me 9 caps .. so i dunno if i should just run it 3 caps for 3 more days or run it .. OR 7 caps durin week 3 and 4 .. which are supposed to be the best weeks .. 2 in the morning, 3pre workout,and 2 b4 bed ?

FuTuRE FAME

FuTuRE FAME

Banned
Awards
wassssepppp ? u goin to the gym today for cardio ?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

USP REPS any help here ?
Ok, I see what your saying now ... I missed some of the other post where you stated your days.

When I start to run mine, I am going to run it 5/2. I've always seen results of most supps running them like that, and I've never really seen any benefits from dosing anything 7 days except when I was running the phera and m1t back when.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice pr bro!

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Today i was at a block party so my diet really wasnt on point but i did eat alot so i think I'll be okay ... but i was drinkin breews all day and night juts got home ..

I'll be good excited to start week 2 of Prime !

oh yeh i almost forgot 14-2 in beerpong lets goooooo !

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:nono: underager!

Be careful holmes. I know you gotta have fun tho :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol looks like fun

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 - Chest and Bi's

Incline bench –135 12 reps,165 8,185 6 reps,225 4 reps

Flat D.B –50 10 reps,65 8 reps,80 10 reps,90 5 reps

Yellow hammer strength Machine-2 plates 10 reps, 3plates 6,3plates 6

Incline Flys and Flat superset –20lbs 8 reps on each 3 sets

Spider curls –60 10 reps 70 8 reps 85lbs 4 reps 85lbs 6 reps

Standing curl-20lbs 12 reps, 25 10 reps, 35 6reps 20 6reps 15 10reps ! AWESOME PUMP FROM THAT COULDN'T EVEN OPEN OR CLOSE MY HAND AFTER THAT 1 !

Leaning forward standing Concentration curl –15 lbs 10 reps 3 sets

Hammer curls against pole –25lbs 12 reps, 30 10 reps, 35 8 reps,and 40lbs 4 reps

PR in Green .. simple question u tell me if PRIMES workin ?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 - Chest and Bi's

Standing curl-20lbs 12 reps, 25 10 reps, 35 6reps 20 6reps 15 10reps ! AWESOME PUMP FROM THAT COULDN'T EVEN OPEN OR CLOSE MY HAND AFTER THAT 1 !

Hammer curls against pole –25lbs 12 reps, 30 10 reps, 35 8 reps,and 40lbs 4 reps

Glad to see the PR's. As for attributing them to prime...I will hold off on that to see how continuous your PR's are met as well as Lean weight gain. That is what i am interested in with prime, not so much the strength aspect. congrats though, keep it up!

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
thanks tex but i am weighted myself today i am at 150.5 i started the log at 150 last monday

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thanks tex but i am weighted myself today i am at 150.5 i started the log at 150 last monday
also, is it possible to leave a section purely for feeling and observations on each log day? just so the viewers like myself can get a better idea of what you experiencing in terms of results, and feelings to a more indepth understanding. Since their are people hesitant to ordering prime I think it could really help conjure up a better idea of what prime is capable of for those who are hesitant.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
yeh .. well i am experiencing alil bit of acne on my back ( nun serious ) but i never had ANY at all back there

My weight is up a half of pound in a week ..

Thats really about it .. I dont have that "alpha male " feeling that alot of other ppl are experiencing

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeh .. well i am experiencing alil bit of acne on my back ( nun serious ) but i never had ANY at all back there

Thats really about it .. I dont have that "alpha male " feeling that alot of other ppl are experiencing
whats your age btw? I wonder if the alpha male feeling has to do with age possible

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
awesome same as mine. i think you told me that before...but hey everyone forgets things. Yeah from my experience playing around with some natural test boosters i do not tend to recieve the alpha male feeling for the most part. I believe it may be due to our Natural levels at or around peak as is.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6 - Chest and Bi's

took me a while to get here ..but found it lol
sweet log once again .. u like the prime better then sizeon tabs ?

damn at the strength ..nice ..keep it up homie

also when are u dosing Xtend ? intra workouts ?

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established

I think so 2 !

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
took me a while to get here ..but found it lol
sweet log once again .. u like the prime better then sizeon tabs ?

damn at the strength ..nice ..keep it up homie

also when are u dosing Xtend ? intra workouts ?
ahah thanks ! def liking it so much more so far !!!!!!!!

yeh i am dosing the Xtend intra workout 3 scoops

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
awesome same as mine. i think you told me that before...but hey everyone forgets things. Yeah from my experience playing around with some natural test boosters i do not tend to recieve the alpha male feeling for the most part. I believe it may be due to our Natural levels at or around peak as is.
Hey, ithink the bacne is from last nights kegstand..just playin... There should be no androgenic side-effects,because Prime does not work through Androgenic Receptors.(so they say) Nor does it increase test. Its anti glucorticoid mechanism supports anabolism(leave up to USP huh?:fool2:.. Logs looking King G!!!

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
haha that was last halloween .. i really dont know wat its from thoo .. but fellows im out i gotta wake early for class !

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey, ithink the bacne is from last nights kegstand..just playin... There should be no androgenic side-effects,because Prime does not work through Androgenic Receptors.(so they say) Nor does it increase test. Its anti glucorticoid mechanism supports anabolism(leave up to USP huh?:fool2:.. Logs looking King G!!!
It contains a form of Trib doesnt it? I believe trib raises LH & test levels? I dont know how they go about doing it...but then again i nothing about the trib they use

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
It contains a form of Trib doesnt it? I believe trib raises LH & test levels? I dont know how they go about doing it...but then again i nothing about the trib they use
Correct, actually its Tribulus Aquaticus..Its like a very distant cousin from my understanding. Its actually a different species of Terrestris! the one know to increase hormones/LH..USPs tests on aquaticus yielded no such results of Hormone increase/suppresion.. Back to my above post for explanation.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
haha that was last halloween .. i really dont know wat its from thoo .. but fellows im out i gotta wake early for class !
another test booster or xtra hard work in the gym from PRIME..later brutha!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Correct, actually its Tribulus Aquaticus..Its like a very distant cousin from my understanding. Its actually a different species of Terrestris! the one know to increase hormones/LH..USPs tests on aquaticus yielded no such results of Hormone increase/suppresion.. Back to my above post for explanation.
have you been able to find any information first hand?