If You Think You Have Gyno: Click Here

FAMOUSX1

Awards
So I've read thru this whole post. Now I think I do have gyno. Few questions.
-Should I take nolva for like a month at 10mg a day?
-Running epi for maybe 3 weeks at low dose reduce gyno?
-If I do go to the dr. What do i tell him. Do you say you did steroids?

Thanks...

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Im on my 5th day of mdrol and my nipples have gotten puffy. What should i do about this?

oze

oze

Awards
Had a dream last night that my nipples were tingly, and puffy, and I could feel hard lumps under them :( Then i was frantically trying to find my nolva but it wasn't anywhere to be found. ****.

Worst dream ever!

getbig89

Awards
I'm in my 4th week of PCT. Just finished purus labs recycle and just lowered the nOlva dosage to 10mg. The day I lowered the nolva, my nipples got sensitive. I can feel no lumps, tissue, there is no discharge.... Should i continue at 10mg? Bump back up to 20? ?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in my 4th week of PCT. Just finished purus labs recycle and just lowered the nOlva dosage to 10mg. The day I lowered the nolva, my nipples got sensitive. I can feel no lumps, tissue, there is no discharge.... Should i continue at 10mg? Bump back up to 20? ?
nolva has a 7 day half life, your body doesn't know that you've lowered the dosage yet. I doubt it's gyno, but 10mg of nolva is enough to battle gyno (worste case scenario, you're covered)

getbig89

Awards
Alright thanks, so you think I should just keep running 10mg until the tHe tenderness goes away?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright thanks, so you think I should just keep running 10mg until the tHe tenderness goes away?
please reread the first post in this thread

RyanL337

Awards
Ppl talk about Nolvadez as if you can run out to CVS pharmacy and just buy a bottle. Im having troule coming across it and its the only thing stopping me from starting my cycle. If anyone can help, plz comeout and so so.

Fatpat1125

Awards
So I have been on my cycle for about 3 weeks and just realize I had a bump under my left nipple. I have nolvadex and letrozole but I don't know which one to take. What is your opnion on this. My cycle is just test E and 300ml a week. Nothing to serious

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
I have a tiny drop of liquid from both nipples when I squeezed them..does that mean I have gyno? Bc they don't hurt at all

whosurmama

Awards
I took Xtreme Tren about a year and a half ago and was unable to take a pct due to unplanned surgery. Now i have some gyno build the tissue is about the same size but my left side is more puffy than the right.

Is there anything I can do fix this or am I screwed?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am glad this thread still exists as a testament to stupidity. The instructions contained in it - and in the title, for that matter - could not be more simple, yet the thread is littered with posters who hurried to the last page. 'OMGZ do I haz da gyn0!!?'

Blaizer

Awards
Cheers for the info mate :)

Ive only just signed up to this board and ive already found alot of answer to questions ive been asking for some time now.

warrior6

Awards
I was wondering if cardio/exercise have any direct effect on gyno?

Aroy15

Awards
Would nolvadex be a serm that would help get rid of those small pebbles under the nipples

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
Im mostly sure i have gyno. I just wanna know what would be the cheapest way to get rid of it. Im at the point where if i squeeze my nipples a liquid comes out ,and yes i did a steroid.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you still having this problem? i know you had it a while ago, and ur gyno isnt that bad at all. are your nips still leaking when u squeeze them?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would nolvadex be a serm that would help get rid of those small pebbles under the nipples
from the experience and knowledge that i have, which isnt much compared to most anabolic vets on here, i dont think you can ever get rid of it without surgery. vets, correct me if im wrong lol.

now sure it may get smaller, less noticeable, but i dont think it ever goes away

you can try nolva or if u cant get that, get an anti estro product like Free Test or something like that to see if it reduces the size. The TRS stack is pretty nice for a test boosting stack as well.

hondizzle420

Awards
So I had some puffyness in both nips after a sd/tren cycle that developed into a grape sized lump in the right and a pellet sized lump in the left both very painful. I tried to run letro as the pct but got extremely screwed by only having enough pills for about a week. All I could get my hands on was some erase and I know that's not a magic pill but it stopped the the growth for the time being. And not just five minutes ago my kid kicked me in the nip and a slight drop came out. I've read that letro does nothing for prolactin which causes the leak, but letro shrinks the lump, is there a way to fix both the leak and lump together or should I tackle 1 at a time. I can get letro, but prami might be difficult.

mik14

mik14

Awards
I hope and pray that they do - the constant 'GYNO HELP!' threads were my reason for creating this.
Do you know if the gland is removed is it possible for the gyno to come back or not, I have herd it can come back and have also herd if the complete gland is removed it can not come back.

I had mine taken out last week and don't know what to believe, i find it hard to believe the mammary gland could actually grow back. Was going to go speak to a doc and she what his oinion is, thought you might know more then me or know of someone that has been through gland removal and successfully cycled afterwards with no future issues.
Cheers!

MedicMikey

Awards
I have gyno, obtained it when I was in puberty. My insurance 100% refuses to have any part of it, so eventually, later in life when I can afford it, ill have it addressed surgically. It definitely is not sexy, but its not the end of the world. I also was born with Pectum Excavatum, so yeah, my chest is a giant ****house. I also am missing some pectoral muscle, giving me a handicap on chest exercises. My point being, even if you have Gyno, last time I checked its not fatal, nor really life altering except for what is up stairs and self esteem. I can see why no one wants it, hell I dont, but I think the panic and the end-of-the-world-man-boobs-fml attitude is a little extreme.

Likeaboss

Awards
I posted this in its own section but I think its a good and relevent post / question here

Lets suppose we have a very sensitive person to gyno that has had surgery but somehow some came back over time, and Lets suppose some years after this person tries triazole to help with the situation (for whatever reason bad choice good choice he does) and also to help cutting and with his low libido.
Now lets suppose this guy notices he has itchy or sensitive nipples again! wouldthis be signs of triazole helping or worsening the situation?
Lets say this guy has nolvadex on hand... does he take it when and IF he notices these symptomos lets say 20 mg a day for a month 9which would possibly help with test production too (a little but studdies say its possible) would he STOP the triazole or take together then continue nolva for a while after ?

Warwarrior

Awards
Hey bros! I was hoping to get your opinion on this confusing matter.

When dealing with 19-nor stuff like Tren or Deca should you take nolva if gyno appears or do u just make it worse by taking it?

Thanks bros!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

When dealing with 19-nor stuff like Tren or Deca should you take nolva if gyno appears or do u just make it worse by taking it?

Thanks bros!
Oh this topic again. I have ran several 19 nors and followed it with nolva and no bad experience whatsover, also i think im not sure but i think Pat said that study was retarded about nolva enhancing the prolactin receptor, idk im not a huge science nerdy talking type of dude but ive been around to recall stuff ive read.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW Helios has helped me get rid of some breast tissue

mik14

mik14

Awards

Thanks bros!
Do not take nolva while taking 19-nor's, it will make you more susceptible to prolactin gyno, think its caba u need, i herd also 200mg twice a day of vitamin b6 can lower prolactin levels which can reduce the risk of prolactin gyno from 19nor's.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Do not take nolva while taking 19-nor's, it will make you more susceptible to prolactin gyno, think its caba u need, i herd also 200mg twice a day of vitamin b6 can lower prolactin levels which can reduce the risk of prolactin gyno from 19nor's.
I definitely agree with this.

trenmonster

trenmonster

Awards
very nice. thanks for the info. great idea

Goose8

Awards
Have a question for anyone who would be willing to help me with it. I'm on 150mg/week of test cyp for HRT, and started an epistane cycle about a week a go, so far I have been running it at 30, was going to go to 40 this week. This past week I noticed a small knot on the top edge of my nipple, but my nipples aren't sore, or lactating. They are puffy, but I'm at around 14% body fat, so it's hard to truly tell. If it was an early symptom of gyno, would the knot or nipples be sore? If you over feel your nipples, can that make a knot? I was taking erase prior to starting the epi, but I stopped due to epi acting like an AI. If this is a gyno symptom would an OTC AI be strong enough(6oxo,formeron,formesurge), or would I need a RC grade AI? Appreciate anyone who would help me here!

Aritch

Awards
Any help would be great. Currently 14 days into a 30mg havoc with 150 furuza cycle and I have started to get puffy nipples. No pain, lumps, or fiberous tissue. Is this the beginning of gyno? Should I stop and start my nolva pct?

Is this something that just happens and reverses itself or do I need to head off any trouble.

Thanks for any help.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any help would be great. Currently 14 days into a 30mg havoc with 150 furuza cycle and I have started to get puffy nipples. No pain, lumps, or fiberous tissue. Is this the beginning of gyno? Should I stop and start my nolva pct?

Is this something that just happens and reverses itself or do I need to head off any trouble.

Thanks for any help.
I would stop the havoc and get on nolva. Havoc gave me gyno and I just had surgery to remove it. Don't think epi won't give you gyno. But this is just from my experiences. No trying to scare you. If you do continue the cycle monitor your nips and I would atleast throw in 20 mg of nolva Ed to make sure it doesn't get worse.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Are puffy nipples the beginning of gyno? No itching or sensitivity to touch.
kinda. but theres a lot of reason why nipples could be puffy. water retention is the biggest reason. fatty nips is another. id look for the itchyness as my first sign. once its sensitive to tough, then you know theres somethin up

Aritch

Awards
Another question, can you start nolva during a cycle? Say run nolva at 20 for a few days then down to 10 without adverse effects?

I am just unsure of what starting nolva during a cycle tapering off then starting a pct will do.

I think my puffiness is probably not due to estrogen or progestin but probably water retention. I shot up 8 lbs in a week and was extremely thirsty till my weight stabilized. Additionally I have kinda had fatty nips since I can remember. I've always wanted more tight nips even at 7% bf when I was 20.

This is my first cycle and I am probably paranoid but I would rather not deal with gyno.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Deff experiencing some gyno in my right nipple. Sensitive, some mild pain to touch, palpable lump, and some discharge when squeezed. Just curious if I should go to an endocrinologist or my regular practitioner first with my symptoms? And what exactly should I expect at this visit? Any help appreciated, got a little anxiety about approaching my doc with this.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
thanks u have completely put my mind to rest about my perceived very slight gyno (puffy nipples) i now am almost certain that i am imagining it to be more than it is as i would most likely know straight away if i had gyno instead of studying it in the mirror for ages and not being certain. I now feel alot more relaxed knowing that its very likely i can get rid of my puffy nipples with some tamoxifen or an ai.
Thanks alot :)

kevus

Awards
I can't start threads because I don't have enough posts. but topical SERMs and AIs look very promising. I've seen studies with 4-hydroxytamoxifen ( on of the active metabolites of tamoxifen) and with letro and anastrozole.

Much higher concentrations of the drugs can be achieved in breast tissue compared to oral ingestion. This will allow for a much greater reduction in estrogenic effects in these tissues and allow the avoidance of systemic side effects.

I know I've only got 18 posts here and so you guys might not think much of my advice. but I would strongly recommend to anyone using SERMs or AIs for gyno that they try them topically.

I'd post links but I can't because again I don't have enough posts. but you guys can google. I

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Have a question for anyone who would be willing to help me with it. I'm on 150mg/week of test cyp for HRT, and started an epistane cycle about a week a go, so far I have been running it at 30, was going to go to 40 this week. This past week I noticed a small knot on the top edge of my nipple, but my nipples aren't sore, or lactating. They are puffy, but I'm at around 14% body fat, so it's hard to truly tell. If it was an early symptom of gyno, would the knot or nipples be sore? If you over feel your nipples, can that make a knot? I was taking erase prior to starting the epi, but I stopped due to epi acting like an AI. If this is a gyno symptom would an OTC AI be strong enough(6oxo,formeron,formesurge), or would I need a RC grade AI? Appreciate anyone who would help me here!
Personal question that you have no obligation to answer mate, but if someone is put on HRT is it always intended to be a permanent thing? Are u on HRT because of naturally occurring low test or whatever it is that you have or is a result of previous steroid/prohormone use (if u have any?). Im not familiar with hrt or treatments or low test etc, but could it do further damage to you by taking extra, much higher doses of other steroids for bodybuilding by reducing any chance of you're natty hormone levels returning to normal? I've never thought about it but it just seems like giving someone test shots for low test would obviously cure the side effects of low test but would basically be giving up on any attempt at restoring natty test levels to normal because im guessing it would shut u down further than u are?
I guess if it is intended to be permanent it would be like a free ticket to get on other steroids without worrying about shutdown and stuff lol. Is it also mega easy for you to source your'e AI's n stuff by getting prescriptions?
Do you not need to run any kind of pct after you get off EPI or whatever? cause youre already shut down?
Or is the level of test they give you just enough to help you're symptoms but is low enough that it doesn't shut u down further?

theshowison

Awards
Hey Bro, I've been stressing over this for quite awhile, can you identify these pictures for me and tell me if I have this problem? I weigh 175 and i'm 5'8. I can't wear the shirts that I want to wear thanks to this. My nipples get hard too much. Sounds pretty weird and all but yeah... If theres an email you can give me so I can send you the pictures it'd be great because for some reason the pictures arent showing up on this thing.

Raw Habitz

Awards
First I would like to say thank you for the awesome thread. Now with that said I noticed that my pecs are something like the second picture where the guy has fat tissue on the lower region. Is there a way to remove the tissue without surgery?

Raw Habitz

Awards
Also I don't have any other symptom besides the fatty tissue.