If You Think You Have Gyno: Click Here

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Off topic, but Mullet, I really liked your log on M1T (an oldy, but a goody). Planning on doing any other blood work logs in the future with anything? Have you since.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
good information to know and have, thanks for the post.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Off topic, but Mullet, I really liked your log on M1T (an oldy, but a goody). Planning on doing any other blood work logs in the future with anything? Have you since.
Ummm..I never did a log on M1T!

bendit27

bendit27

Awards
thanks for the science it's post like this that truly help educate not speculate. knowledge is power.

scotty johnso

Awards
Nice info I'm sure this will take the scare out of alot of people

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
thats bad.. get a breast reduction.
just kiddingn try powerfull

heyheyjj

Awards
Great thread but. What of gyno caused from not using a pct, that i have had for about 6 months, is there hope for me, or am i just gonna have to go under the knife? Yea yea i know its my fault, i deserve it since i didnt pct.

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
Great thread but. What of gyno caused from not using a pct, that i have had for about 6 months, is there hope for me, or am i just gonna have to go under the knife? Yea yea i know its my fault, i deserve it since i didnt pct.
What type of cycle did you run and not utilize a PCT?

heyheyjj

Awards
Tren extreme and super mass caps for about 15 days and then under circumstances i had to stop everything i was taking. dam ph's

AFOX

Awards
I have not taken an anabolic since last summer, but I started taking propecia a week ago, and I now have a sore small lump in my left nipple. It is not visible yet thank God. I have both NovedexXT and liquid Nolva in my supplement cabinet. What do you guys recommend?

Boss Hawg

Awards
so im wondering...i have soreness behind my nipples and recently started taking some nolvadex. from what i understand this drug just blocks the receptors and inhibits the functions of estrogen, but rather does not actually get rid of it. How long would you say that it should take before the soreness goes away? Its been about 24 hours since i started the Nolva

ironman098

Awards
can i get an ai at a vitam shoppe or something because i am noticing sensitivity and puffiness in my right nipple and am currently only on my 6th day of mdrol.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
can i get an ai at a vitam shoppe or something because i am noticing sensitivity and puffiness in my right nipple and am currently only on my 6th day of mdrol.
Obviously, this is something you should have anticipated and planned for long, long before even purchasing your MDROL. With all due respect, it is precisely people such as yourself that are bringing the inevitable ban on responsible users!

This being said, VS will not have an AI capable of preventing your symptoms, no.

HeavyHands

Awards
Officially found out today from my PCP that I have gyno. This is pubertal in nature, no hard mass, but mild enlargement of the breast glands. Nothing is painful to the touch, but its just a real embarrassment.

I was thinking of running 10mg nolva/day. After reading the PubMed articles, running this for an extended period of time should hopefully yield some results.

My question: what if I were to ALSO run Epi low dose (20-30 mg tops), seeing as to the many stories of it aiding in ridding of, or at least decreasing the size of, gynecomastia?

Any help with my issue is GREATLY appreciated.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Officially found out today from my PCP that I have gyno. This is pubertal in nature, no hard mass, but mild enlargement of the breast glands. Nothing is painful to the touch, but its just a real embarrassment.

I was thinking of running 10mg nolva/day. After reading the PubMed articles, running this for an extended period of time should hopefully yield some results.

My question: what if I were to ALSO run Epi low dose (20-30 mg tops), seeing as to the many stories of it aiding in ridding of, or at least decreasing the size of, gynecomastia?

Any help with my issue is GREATLY appreciated.
Nolva will only prevent the further growth of breast tissue due to the estrogen receptors being tickled on your chest, and help the sensitivity/pain associated with gynecomastia tissue growth. When I was a teenager I developed pubertal gynecomastia due to being a fattie. When I asked my doctor about non-surgical means, he stated that not much would reduce it, not anastrozole/letrozole/exemestane even as AI's. The SERMs are only used medicinally to reduce pain in males experiencing gyno, and it will not reduce the current size, or at least should not. It would only stop further growth and reduce the pain and sensitivity experienced by the patient.

Also, I can't remember but a while back some members MIGHT have posted some medical journal links to epistane being used with success in reducing their existing gynecomastia, but I seem to remember it being blasted by other members for not using proper currently accepted research methodology currently required for most typical medical journals (reputable ones at least). I believe there were attempts to replicate findings with no success in at least a couple followup study cases, there was no conclusive evidence epistane caused any reduction.

It's also a molecule/drug related to the classic steroid skeleton that causes anabolic androgenic effects when taken. Now don't get me wrong it's a great compound that works for many (heck, I believe in it myself), I just don't think it should be touted as a gynecomastia-reducing agent.

Why would one take a steroid that builds mass in a cycle to eliminate/reduce gyno? A reduction of estrogen on epistane runs is risky in terms of estrogen over leveling out during PCT, which risks aggravation of your current gynecomastia. Just ask yourself if it's worth the risk of aggravating your existing gyno further than it's current level.

Best of luck with your situation though, but more than likely you're looking at surgery as the only likely mean to completely eliminate pubertal gynecomastia. There's always an exception to the rule though.

This is granted that what you are taking IS tamoxifen, and at the concentration stated. If you can't be sure through actual verification, how can you be 100% sure that what you are taking is what it states it is? But, since you're going through your doctor via legitimate means that should not be a problem ;).

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Obviously, this is something you should have anticipated and planned for long, long before even purchasing your MDROL. With all due respect, it is precisely people such as yourself that are bringing the inevitable ban on responsible users!

This being said, VS will not have an AI capable of preventing your symptoms, no.
Glad to see the Mullet is still here dishing it out like it is, sugar coating nothing!! It's been a busy year, glad to be somewhat back here, albeit in lurker mode :D

joshayboy

Awards
Thanks for the great thread.
I would like to ask a few questions.
I took sus for about 2 weeks and stopped taking it because of personal reasons. Also, after that I took my PCT but only for about 2 weeks also because of a scare in the family and I could no longer get access as I was out of town. I now seem to have a small lump under both of my nipples and some tenderness. According to your lying down test I do have gyno, it is not very noticable to the untrained eye and not near as bad as the pictures you have up. The main reason for concern is this is fairly new, and I would like to prevent anything serious if that is what coming in the future. I can get both Arimidex and Letro, what you say better recommend for someone in my situation? Also I have had a friend tell me to go all Letro because the nolva will not help in this situation as it might have be to late. Thank you for your help.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i dont have enough experience but i say run a low dose of nolva and letro

CoachG

CoachG

Awards
itchy

This is probably a stupid question, but if one is on-cycle and one's nipples begin to itch, but are not swollen or showing any other signs of gyno, this is probably a sign of potential gyno, right? It would be wise to drop the PH which aromatizes and begin taking an AI, right? I won't have an AI (exemestane) until Thursday (it's Tuesday night), but I do have torem. The day this started (last Thursday) I dropped the Pheraplex and took 120mg of torem. I have been taking 60mg of torem everyday since then. Is this appropriate? Should I continue the torem once I get my exemestane, or drop it till PCT?
Thank you for your help and for this most informative thread.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
i am glad people wrote this it is a good way to finally write it all in one. And great work you put some time into this most people would forget half of the stuff you put in so great job thank you

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
I have gyno like the 2nd picture the guy with the tat. I got it after my MDrol cycle. I initiated my nolva right after the day of my last dose. It doesnt hurt, itch or give off liquid. It just puffs up.
I see it at certain times of the day. Once its there, then its not. I also started using b6 from 400 to now, 800mg. It is still the same. What research chem would be best in this instance and what dosage? I was thinking Letro, but want further answers. I was also thinking of visiting the doctor to get cheaper meds.
Finally, should I run anything the next time I use Mdrol? I plan on using pplex first, then bridging 20mg for 4 weeks.
I think my mistake this time was going to 30mg on the fourth week.
Can anyone help me, please?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im looking into Pmag...anyone know of this causing gyno? Its practically the same thing as Hdrol and Ive done 2 cycles of Hdrol with no bad sides (gyno), so should I be worried???

blastedlooger

Awards
I when I was going through puberty I noticed those "pebbles" around age 12 and went to the doctor about it and he just said it would go away. I have had them ever since and they piss me off. They aren't really noticeable at all but they annoy the hell out of me. Since I've had them so long should I just live with it?

jrobran3644

Awards
Is any of this stuff obtainable without a prescription or connections? My lumps aren't large i just want my tits to stop hurting lol

kdpboa

Awards
The research grade, liquid stuff is available w/o a script.

If one develops signs of gyno while on tren cycle, what is the best procedure? Add in an AI at low dose to start and up the dosages if needed? Or add nolva or letro while on cycle?

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
whats the difference between progresterone gyno and gyno caused by estrogen?? is there a difference???

grigs

grigs

Awards
i think y have gyno, my nipples are puffy and i hate that..i did 3ad and mass fx cycle 8wk ago, this is mine last wk of pct of the ax pct and ax lean fx and on the end of the 3rd wk of the pct also i start take ibe formex 50mg a day..i think i had only a bit of gyno before that cycle,and now it is bad..but I'm a bit fat so maybe its not gyno? and that puffiness comes and gos throughout the day,depends on heat,if i come in shower ant there is cold then puffiness goes away i come back in my room where is warm than puffiness comes again..no pain no nothing else is just that puffiness killing me..please help me.

HeavyHands

Awards
i think y have gyno, my nipples are puffy and i hate that..i did 3ad and mass fx cycle 8wk ago, this is mine last wk of pct of the ax pct and ax lean fx and on the end of the 3rd wk of the pct also i start take ibe formex 50mg a day..i think i had only a bit of gyno before that cycle,and now it is bad..but I'm a bit fat so maybe its not gyno? and that puffiness comes and gos throughout the day,depends on heat,if i come in shower ant there is cold then puffiness goes away i come back in my room where is warm than puffiness comes again..no pain no nothing else is just that puffiness killing me..please help me.
Bump this. Have a similar issue. Maybe dosing p5p+vitex to cut out some puffiness? Or what would be better? Not exactly sure... Can somebody else chime in?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm curious about prolactin induced Gyno. is this battled differently?

I just finished my liquidrone log I'm experiencing some PAINFUL mass in my right nip. I've been running nolva for 2 weeks and things have only improved marginally. I ran p-5-p at 200mg/day for that period as well (I'm on a business trip and China and I have limited resources here).

my concern is that I've been dealing with this for a couple weeks and the pain has not gone away and the mass has continued to develope. would it be considered beneficial to run Cab at this point (I'll be home on Wed)? or, should I just start running nolva at a higher dose when I return home?

captaincrunch

Awards
I have been using "The One" for 10 days and I have a hard lump under my right nipple that is uncomfortable to touch but looks normal. I had planned 10 more days of this but now I am thinking if I should start "2nd Gear" early and finish "The One". What do people think about this or could I go for the originally planned 20 days of "The One"? I have some nolva and I have some 6-bromo AI also. Could I use one of these in the mean time while still on "The One"? I don't want to stop the cycle after 10 days cos of this unless its actually a good idea (which is why I'm asking) cos I don't know how serious the situation is. Basically I'd like to know if I can continue with or without the 6-bromo or Nolva. Thanks.

Edit: started 10mg of nolva today and will take it for the rest of my cycle and beyond for a week. Will this be enough and is it alright to use the 2nd Gear and nolvadex together in 10 days time? I'd appreciate any feedback on the above paragraph just to see am I right to continue with The One (which I was told cannot cause gyno) as I will stop it right now if its the right thing to do. Thanks again anyone who can help.

ChrisDono

Awards
I think I have gyno, but I had it since I was a kid and I hate it. I cant wear just a shirt, I have to wear 2 shirts or a muscle shirt just so my nips dont show. they don't ich but they stick out and theres a ball or something round in my chest under my nipple about the size of a penny sorta. idk if thats my gland or something. What can get rid of this?

Aceman2323

Awards
good info, i have alittle from my college supplement days... military doc's told me they wouldnt remove it

dmichael949

Awards
what if u cant get a SERM? will novadex ex work for the precursor pebble to gyno?

dmichael949

Awards
im already off cycle will it go away on its own...my doctor has never heard of a SERM, do i need a specialized doctor

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
im already off cycle will it go away on its own...my doctor has never heard of a SERM, do i need a specialized doctor
also known as a anti-estrogen...I doubt it will go away on its own, sometimes its just fat, and people think its gyno, so if it is fat, lose the fat and itll go away. you can get any SERM off the internet, I just got my Nolva

:bling:

dmichael949

Awards
it doesnt feel like fat, its a small pebble feeling, im not fat by any means, its just a bump which i have been told is the precursor to gyno

dmichael949

Awards
also which kind of serm would work the best for this?