Is it possible to get gyno if you run a SERM without an AI?

Samgotti18

Awards
As the title says: is it possible to get gyno if you’re running a SERM without an AI?

I’m currently cruising with 250mg Test E p/w and my E2 sits at 70 pg/ml (Standard Test). My prolactin is at 16.5 ng/ml.

I feel fantastic like this and had trouble dialling in my AI, because I don’t aromatize too heavily.

Here’s the simple question: if I run 60mg or 30mg Raloxifene ED, is it still possible to get gyno or all bases covered?

What is your experience?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As the title says: is it possible to get gyno if you’re running a SERM without an AI?

I’m currently cruising with 250mg Test E p/w and my E2 sits at 70 pg/ml (Standard Test). My prolactin is at 16.5 ng/ml.

I feel fantastic like this and had trouble dialling in my AI, because I don’t aromatize too heavily.

Here’s the simple question: if I run 60mg or 30mg Raloxifene ED, is it still possible to get gyno or all bases covered?

What is your experience?
Is there a reason you chose Ralox here?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

What is your experience?
Theres no gurenteed way You're going to know until you try it, But yes it is still possible to get gyno on a serm depending on What your cycle is and how well you handle estrogen sides.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its also not a good practice to stay on serms longterm