If You Think You Have Gyno: Click Here

dmichael949

Awards
isnt Epi a steriod itself, how would that counter, also is it more effective than a SERM

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
read that link I posted...and Epi can counteract the effects of gyno, thus removing it

dmichael949

Awards
is it dangerous to buy another steriod to counter it

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
This is hillarious!!!! I just went through this whole thread and no nobody seems to want to answer these questions. Lol.

It's also funny cuz no ones seems to want to Read. Or see a dr.

Texman1

Awards
Will formastane and I3C combined help with gyno symptoms?

dustin06MR

Awards
just verifying... so the only way something can be gyno is if its hard and painful right? otherwise if its fleshy its fat? great thread though!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
just verifying... so the only way something can be gyno is if its hard and painful right? otherwise if its fleshy its fat? great thread though!
Im pretty sure any unusual feeling or touch is gyno

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im pretty sure any unusual feeling or touch is gyno
No Tom, as noted Gyno is not itchy or puffiness. Gyno is painful and will have harder lumps under the nipple.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
No Tom, as noted Gyno is not itchy or puffiness. Gyno is painful and will have harder lumps under the nipple.
sorry, when I said unusual feeling I implied everything from tenderness to pain
:happysad:

jgun

Awards
well i went to 2 different doctors and neither of them would give me any help or med for my soar nip( which have huge knots under my nips and they are puffy ) I have been off the PH that gave me gyno for 3 months now and have also took tamoxifen 1 month after getting off the PH. Why didnt the tamoxifen help with the puffy soar and konts in my nips??? Can anyone please give me some help here in what to do?? thanks guys

mmafighter170

mmafighter170

Awards
my brother i get gyno w/ 1 stick of AAS so i know the feeling and its miserable, here is what you must do:
letro ed @ 2.5mg
cabergoline e3d @ .5mg
you may want to add clomid as well to avoid very low libedo and it also will bring back your natty test levels.
pm me for any more info good luck brother!

jgun

Awards
ok thanks man, i will try that. I am really mad at my doctor right now cause i just got another bill from d hospital from my ultrasound. I only did the ultrasound to make my doctor happy, i thought he would then help me but he said only time would make me better, i think he is full of ****!!! I see people on here say go see a doctor, but what is a doctor going to do?? My doctor said no man has ever been written a scrip for tomixfen.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
well i tried everything to get rid of gyno too... well not everything but i did use 2 bottles nolva 1 letro (could had been bunk) 1/2 epi and then i decidied to try topical formestane and within a couple of days soreness dropped massively and the size is already less than half the size it was in like a week of use... worked for me anyway

jgun

Awards
Ok thanks guys for your help, i will look into getting some letro or to. formestane and let yall no if it helped me or not. All i am looking for is to get rid of these hard knots behind my nips, i dont have big tits or man boobs just hard and soar knots. Some people say i will never get rid of the hard knots because its scar tissue( thats what my doctor told me). but im not giving up yet!

jgun

Awards
ok my topical formestane came in yesterday and i started taking it last night, so maybe i will reduce the size of my nip knots soon! Im keeping my fingures crossed this time.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok my topical formestane came in yesterday and i started taking it last night, so maybe i will reduce the size of my nip knots soon! Im keeping my fingures crossed this time.
I bet you'll get some relief for a little while, but I doubt it will provide a permanent fix...I used topical form for this purpose, but I got rebound while I was still using the formestane :(

right now I'm back to running nolva...I'm a week in at 40mg ED and the pain is almost gone! I'm hoping this will be gone in a month...or at least sig reduced!!!

jgun

Awards
Ok im on day 25 of formestane and now im tapering off of it, but the great news is my nips are still soar and i still have knots, ha ha im thinking i will have this problem from now on. the formestane did not help any at all. Im done taking anything but a protein shake. I will never take anykind of PH again!! Not even a test booster

OME

OME

Awards
So after reading this thread I think I may have pseudogynecomastia. I did a cycle of epistane and 11-oxo a few months back and used Tamoxifen citrate at 20mg/day for 30 days and BioForge for PCT. Finished PCT about 6 weeks ago. Cycle went good and so did PCT but the last few days I've been noticing some irregularities with my pecs. If I feel my pec completely relaxed it feels normal. No lumps or anything. However, if I flex my pec and check again I can notice multiple small lumps or nodules above my nipple. Here is a picture of the area where I can find these lumps:

Again, since I just started feeling them when I flex my pec I'm not sure if they've always been there of if they are new. Just to clarify, there are no lumps directly behind my nipples and the lumps above my nipple are not painful or even tender. Another thing to note is that my pec looks completely normal. It is not misshapen and my nipples are not puffy. I'm at around 9% BF right now as well and these lumps are not noticeable at all through the skin.

I'm curious to see what you guys think this might be. By the description from the OP it sounds to me like Pseudogynecomastia. I think my best bet would be to start on a low dose of tamoxifen citrate, maybe 10mg/day, for a few weeks and see if it helps.

cghardwick

Awards
Your a savior. my nipples are a little puffier and a little droopy and I was about flipping my lid thinking I was developing gyno. Thanks for the solid information.

My nipples arent sensitive yet, but they may become sensitive cause i keep playing with em. lol I keep checking em making sure my chest still looks normal and checkin their sensitivity. lol

Anyways, thanks.

Getbiig

Awards
Ive seem to have puffy nips after my cycle, should i run letro or ana? Whats a good recomended cycle ed?

synergy7

Banned
Awards
Nolvadex sides look really scarey.

And could i take it along revistrol ? if so how would i dose them both ?

Also how would i dose clomid too if i used that over nolva because of possible side effects.

btw1922

Awards
hey guys i was wondering if anyone could help me. i went to the endocrinologist and i was told i had gyno and to leave it alone. well i left it alone and now its getting worse. i went back to my doctor and he subscribed me nolvadex and amiridex. what dosage would you recomend for the nolva and should i take both? its been about 7 months now and im begining to think im out of options.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i was wondering if anyone could help me. i went to the endocrinologist and i was told i had gyno and to leave it alone. well i left it alone and now its getting worse. i went back to my doctor and he subscribed me nolvadex and amiridex. what dosage would you recomend for the nolva and should i take both? its been about 7 months now and im begining to think im out of options.
If the doc prescribed them to you, then why don't you try following whatever his instructions were for starters and go from there?

:trout:

jdhil90

Awards
I took letro at 2.5mg ed around January and I've had sexual dysfunction ever since. I can't seem to get it up and if I do, it's not hard enough for penetration. Is there any remedy to this?

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I took letro at 2.5mg ed around January and I've had sexual dysfunction ever since. I can't seem to get it up and if I do, it's not hard enough for penetration. Is there any remedy to this?
This is a common complaint of high dose, longer length letro-gyno reversal cycles esp when they are done off cycle as opposed to say on cycle with weekly injects of test to keep your libido high. But those darned non-aromatizables tend to cause delayed gyno symptoms. If you stay at the high dose (2.5mg) for an extended period of time, then ED type problems can persistent for months in some cases. You can try something like a strong tribulus extract (Vitrix perhaps-it used to give me wood if nothing else; or even horny goat weed or some mix thereof) or a natty test booster (although anything hormonal could potentially exacerbate your gyno symptoms). Not much else but the slow passage of time I guess-it can take 2 or 3 months easily from what I've read. I ran it at high dose for a much shorter period of time and didn't have any lasting problems.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I have always had the little pebbles and puffy nips since i hit puberty. Last year around this time i ran DTHC and 6-oxo (very lighty dosed eod) for about 5-6 weeks. a few weeks after i noticed my nips were a little puffier than usual. I started buggin out doing all this research on gyno. Eventually a month or so after stopping this cycle they went back down to where they were normally.

My question relates to the "lactating" problem. When everyone says, squeeze your nip and see if anything comes out, what exactly are we looking for? Because if i take and squeeze the very tip of my nip like im popping a pimple, a tiny tiny single speck of clear fluid is there. It almost looks like oil or sweat. Is this what we are referring to when we say lactating? I checked this out because these past few weeks i feel like my nips are bit puffier than usual. But what i see is just a tiny single small drop of clear, almost like if u were to squeeze the tip of your nose and see oil come out of one pour.

Should I be worried?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
^^^ I am not taking anything hormonal right now. I am taking creatine which i will only do about once a year. When i do i notice that I am a bit more bloated looking and less defined as usual. My tighter skin and definition always comes back a week or so after i stop taking it. Perhaps this is the reason for me thinking my nips look a bit more puffy. But what about the so called "lactation"?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I dont think that I really ever took anyting to induce gyno. All I have ever screwed around with was DTHC, 6-oxo, and novedex (both novedex and 6-oxo were so lightly dosed and eod). So idk maybe im just buggin out

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I've seen varied responses. I can't say that you have some lactation-type problems secondary to gyno, but "lactation" (squeezing your nip and get some clear fluid out of it) is typically associated with progesterone gyno due to 19-nor steroid use (trenbolone, deca, dienolone) or with full blown estro gyno where mammary glands have developed. What you are experiencing may or may not be normal; it's hard for me to say.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
its a very tiny tiny drop of clear. like a tiny speck of oil out of a pour on your nose. and it is when squeezing very hard at the very tip like trying to pop a pimple.

Malibu King

Awards
Question regarding sore nipples. In the original post of this thread it states:

'Puffy' or 'sensitive' nipples. If you note a very slight inflammation and tenderness to your nipples while using hormonal products, do not be alarmed. It is very possible estrogen has become bound to ERs under your nipples, but this is not necessarily Gynecomastia. A mere reduction of circulating estrogen via an AI, or spot-specific treatment via a SERM, will more often than not eradicate such a symptom.
What is meant by "spot-specific treatment via a SERM"? I've had sore nipples before when I tried a PH at which point I quickly stopped. Now I'm planning on running 1-T using Primordial Performance's HardCore Muslcle Stack which includes their TestRecovery Stack for PCT. I have Nolva on hand so my question is how would I use a spot-specific treatment of Nolva to treat sore nipples and how would this impact my PCT using the TestRecovery Stack????

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Question regarding sore nipples. In the original post of this thread it states:

What is meant by "spot-specific treatment via a SERM"? I've had sore nipples before when I tried a PH at which point I quickly stopped. Now I'm planning on running 1-T using Primordial Performance's HardCore Muslcle Stack which includes their TestRecovery Stack for PCT. I have Nolva on hand so my question is how would I use a spot-specific treatment of Nolva to treat sore nipples and how would this impact my PCT using the TestRecovery Stack????
This sounds oddly familiar.

The official PCT thread at PP's forum has routines that incorporate certain doses of the 3 major SERMs along with the TRS for PCT if the user desires. You should check it out-the link is probably on the TRS product page.

Spot-specific means that SERMs generally bind to the estrogen receptor (like the ones in your breast/nipple area) to prevent estrogen from stimulating the receptor while not actually decreasing circulating estrogen. AIs decrease circulating estrogen without binding to the ER. If a SERM binds to the ER, then estrogen cannot. Make sense?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Need Help

I did a pulse of superdrol for 3 days a week for 2 weeks back in August of '09. I wanted to see if I would like pulsing better versus everyday dosing. I was eventually diagnosed with gyno by a doctor that deals with those issues. It is the beginning of may and the lump keeps just getting bigger. It used to be like a bb and now it's like 2 and a half fingers across and changes size almost daily. I really have no idea where to start. My girlfriend thinks I have a test deficiency since I am 30 years old and she thinks I should do an OTC test booster and OTC AI to get rid of it. It has been hanging out with me forever and I don't enjoy it's company. HELP please! Thanks

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to add it's only in my left nipple. Right one seems golden.

tigerbunny

Awards
I did a pulse of superdrol for 3 days a week for 2 weeks back in August of '09. I wanted to see if I would like pulsing better versus everyday dosing. I was eventually diagnosed with gyno by a doctor that deals with those issues. It is the beginning of may and the lump keeps just getting bigger. It used to be like a bb and now it's like 2 and a half fingers across and changes size almost daily. I really have no idea where to start. My girlfriend thinks I have a test deficiency since I am 30 years old and she thinks I should do an OTC test booster and OTC AI to get rid of it. It has been hanging out with me forever and I don't enjoy it's company. HELP please! Thanks
letro. take nolva or an otc AI if you ahve any on hand, but seriously get some letro asap.

TheLurker

Awards
So if I have puffy nipples would that mean that I would be at higher risk if I ran something like Hdrol? I'm really having a hard time finding an answer on this anywhere.

I realize that there are risks with any prohormone, but if I'm more prone to certain risk than others, it would make sense for me to avoid. Any advice would be helpful. thanks.

TheLurker

Awards
dont do it, youll get bitch tits
Lol, thanks!

Anyone else? I'm definitely not looking for an answer I want to hear, you all say forget it and I will forget it...but more then one answer would help!

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
i'm not kidding. youll get bitch tits.
I messed around with this stuff a few years ago, back when the fuking gnc still sold it.
I took all the precautions incuding the "grey" market pct. I even logged a few of my cycles on here.
I though all was good as I put on tons of size/strength. At the time I didn't have any gyno issues at all. It is now two years later, and I am slotted to have my bitch tits removed in a month. SOMEHOW, LOOOONG after the cycles I got a flare up. I tried to keep it under control, that caused other issues to say the least.
Just don't do it. You'll regret not doing it in 6 months from now, especially if you hang out on this board. You will thank me in 5 years from now if you don't.

linus420

Awards
bitch tits are the things to have in the gym nowadays

whale

Awards
From someone that has had the surgery it still comes and goes with Cycles so dont think that the surgery is a cure all, plus it hurts not itch not tingle hurt, trust me you'll know if you have it.

viper23

Awards
i have a small lump under my right nipple and a smaller one under my other nipple from a dbol cycle. i can et hold of tamoxifen would this get rid of it???

viper23

Awards
i have a small lump under both my nipples the right one is slightly bigger, from a dbol cycle. i can get hold of tamoxifen would this get rid of it? thanks,,,

viper23

Awards
dont do it, youll get bitch tits
i have a small lump under both my nipples the right one is slightly bigger, from a dbol cycle. i can get hold of tamoxifen would this get rid of it? thanks,