Gyno from natural supplements

joejww28

Awards
So for the last 7 days I have been taking Fusion Supplement's Progenadrex (Anacyclus pyrethrum/laxogenin) along with CEL's Anabolic Effect.

This morning I woke up with puffy nipples and all day they have been stinging and causing me issues. The first few days I experienced high test symptoms but today I feel way more fatigued than I normally would.

I wonder how do we actually know what's in these supplements? I see they're hyped up on this forum but none of the producers provide lab tests or info on sources, which makes me think they're buying bulk from China and rebranding it.

I've now stopped both supplements and feel like I've completely wasted my money. I can't say for sure which of the two is causing this but I'm not risking starting either of them up again.
Let me know what you guys think about this as I've never heard anyone start to form gyno from natural supplements, especially Anabolic Effect which I know is very popular on AM.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can't speak for Fusion Supplements other than to say that they UK based and are mostly known for selling prohormones, sarm's, and things like that.

There is no natural ingredient to my knowledge that would cause estrogenic symptoms in 7 days - that sounds more like something that would happen with something hormonal.

There is nothing in Anabolic Effect that could even possibly cause estrogenic symptoms

You can find years worth of feedback from so many people and using it in so many different types of situations, including many that have used it in PCT and seen zero estrogenic effects from it.

I speak very frequently about quality issues with supplements and how many things in this industry aren't what they are supposed to be; I have hundreds of posts here on AM trying to educate people on that subject.

In the case of Anabolic Effect, Competitive Edge Labs is an FDA registered cGMP company that meets or exceeds all FDA standards for product quality testing including quality, correct dosage per capsule, and heavy metals and microbial testing. When you're an FDA registered cGMP company, all of your test results are reviewed by the FDA during the audit process.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
So for the last 7 days I have been taking Fusion Supplement's Progenadrex (Anacyclus pyrethrum/laxogenin) along with CEL's Anabolic Effect.

This morning I woke up with puffy nipples and all day they have been stinging and causing me issues. The first few days I experienced high test symptoms but today I feel way more fatigued than I normally would.

I wonder how do we actually know what's in these supplements? I see they're hyped up on this forum but none of the producers provide lab tests or info on sources, which makes me think they're buying bulk from China and rebranding it.

I've now stopped both supplements and feel like I've completely wasted my money. I can't say for sure which of the two is causing this but I'm not risking starting either of them up again.
Let me know what you guys think about this as I've never heard anyone start to form gyno from natural supplements, especially Anabolic Effect which I know is very popular on AM.
fusion supplements?
they also sell prohormones... you never know if they spike the supplement with something else.

I'm really sensitive to any supplement and I had 0 issues with Anabolic Effect.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personally, I trust any product from Serious Nutrition Solutions, Competitive Edge Labs and Muscle Addiction to meet label claims 100%. If they don't carry what I'm looking for I go to Now Foods then to Doctor's Best. I've used Anabolic Effect for 12 weeks with no negatives. I'm not sure what's in the other supplement you mentioned.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m going to ask, have you taken anything hormonal prior to this? Because it can just be estrogen rebound from a cycle starting to materialize

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have gyno on both sides. Started when I was about 14-15 years old and 20 years of hormonal use did not improve it.

I have used both SNS Anacyclus and the OG Anabeta anacyclus. Neither aggravated the gyno or increased it one bit.

I have used Hi-Techs Laxo. ZERO EFFECT on the gyno.

I have used more bottles of Anabolic Effect and same result, zero increase or aggravation.

It is MUCH easier to aggravate existing gyno vs starting it from scratch. Heck even enough tribulus bothers mine to a degree.

So basically a guy with gyno has used the exact product, Ananbolic Effect, as well as the same ingredients as fusion claims is in their product with zero issues.

I would be highly suspect of that fusion product.

joejww28

Awards
I can't speak for Fusion Supplements other than to say that they UK based and are mostly known for selling prohormones, sarm's, and things like that.

There is no natural ingredient to my knowledge that would cause estrogenic symptoms in 7 days - that sounds more like something that would happen with something hormonal.

There is nothing in Anabolic Effect that could even possibly cause estrogenic symptoms

You can find years worth of feedback from so many people and using it in so many different types of situations, including many that have used it in PCT and seen zero estrogenic effects from it.

I speak very frequently about quality issues with supplements and how many things in this industry aren't what they are supposed to be; I have hundreds of posts here on AM trying to educate people on that subject.

In the case of Anabolic Effect, Competitive Edge Labs is an FDA registered cGMP company that meets or exceeds all FDA standards for product quality testing including quality, correct dosage per capsule, and heavy metals and microbial testing. When you're an FDA registered cGMP company, all of your test results are reviewed by the FDA during the audit process.
Thank you for the reply. I definitely feel comfortable using CELs products however what you mentioned about Fusion Supplements is a little concerning. I completely forgot to mention that I also am supplementing 6mg Boron per day, and I've heard anecdotally that it has the potential to cause high estrogen symptoms. I'm not sure if you know much about this?

I also just now found a review of the Progenadrex which states the the user developed gyno after running it. Definitely concerning.
Thanks again for the reply 😊

joejww28

Awards
I’m going to ask, have you taken anything hormonal prior to this? Because it can just be estrogen rebound from a cycle starting to materialize
No I have not taken any hormonal products before! One of the main things keeping me away is the potential for gyno so it sucks that I'm experiencing this with a non hormonal product

joejww28

Awards
I have gyno on both sides. Started when I was about 14-15 years old and 20 years of hormonal use did not improve it.

I have used both SNS Anacyclus and the OG Anabeta anacyclus. Neither aggravated the gyno or increased it one bit.

I have used Hi-Techs Laxo. ZERO EFFECT on the gyno.

I have used more bottles of Anabolic Effect and same result, zero increase or aggravation.

It is MUCH easier to aggravate existing gyno vs starting it from scratch. Heck even enough tribulus bothers mine to a degree.

So basically a guy with gyno has used the exact product, Ananbolic Effect, as well as the same ingredients as fusion claims is in their product with zero issues.

I would be highly suspect of that fusion product.
Seems to be a running theme here. Glad I've stopped now after a week. I will get a hormone panel done next week some time to see what's up.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the reply. I definitely feel comfortable using CELs products however what you mentioned about Fusion Supplements is a little concerning. I completely forgot to mention that I also am supplementing 6mg Boron per day, and I've heard anecdotally that it has the potential to cause high estrogen symptoms. I'm not sure if you know much about this?

I also just now found a review of the Progenadrex which states the the user developed gyno after running it. Definitely concerning.
Thanks again for the reply 😊
You're welcome.

Boron is not going to increase estrogen in men.

Reading studies on Boron can be confusing because its important to remember that many things can work differently in men and women, and even sometimes in pre menopausal women and post menopausal women.

In the case of Boron, it has been shown to possibly increase estrogen in post menopausal women.

However, Boron has been shown in some studies to slightly reduce estrogen levels in men.

I hope that helps.

I personally get Boron daily through both M-Test and Optimize-T, so I'm taking a higher dose of it than you, and zero issues with estrogen related to it.

joejww28

Awards
You're welcome.

Boron is not going to increase estrogen in men.

Reading studies on Boron can be confusing because its important to remember that many things can work differently in men and women, and even sometimes in pre menopausal women and post menopausal women.

In the case of Boron, it has been shown to possibly increase estrogen in post menopausal women.

However, Boron has been shown in some studies to slightly reduce estrogen levels in men.

I hope that helps.

I personally get Boron daily through both M-Test and Optimize-T, so I'm taking a higher dose of it than you, and zero issues with estrogen related to it.
Okay thanks for the info. I only considered that as another potential cause because I remember when I took Tongkat Ali for a few weeks a couple months back, I started to get similar symptoms but far milder than what I am experiencing now.
Really appreciate the response and hopefully it goes away on its own. i feel pretty comfortable continuing my use of Anabolic Effect after reading the other replies.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay thanks for the info. I only considered that as another potential cause because I remember when I took Tongkat Ali for a few weeks a couple months back, I started to get similar symptoms but far milder than what I am experiencing now.
Really appreciate the response and hopefully it goes away on its own. i feel pretty comfortable continuing my use of Anabolic Effect after reading the other replies.
If you don't see it going away on its own, or if you want to be on the side of caution, you could use Inhibit-E to help with it.

Right now, we have the New Years Sale going and that makes Inhibit-E be 22.49 each.

The cool thing about Inhibit-E is that it doesn't just help to reduce estrogen, but helps with proper estrogen to testosterone ratio.

joejww28

Awards
If you don't see it going away on its own, or if you want to be on the side of caution, you could use Inhibit-E to help with it.

Right now, we have the New Years Sale going and that makes Inhibit-E be 22.49 each.

The cool thing about Inhibit-E is that it doesn't just help to reduce estrogen, but helps with proper estrogen to testosterone ratio.
Thank you very much, I think for the time being I'll let my body do it's thing and see if it improves. I'll definitely look into your product if I see no improvements soon though. I just feel dirty right now like I've been mugged :/
Thanks again for the help I really appreciate it. My mind feels more at ease now

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you very much, I think for the time being I'll let my body do it's thing and see if it improves. I'll definitely look into your product if I see no improvements soon though. I just feel dirty right now like I've been mugged :/
Thanks again for the help I really appreciate it. My mind feels more at ease now
No problem at all. I'm always glad to help in any way that I can.

joejww28

Awards
No problem at all. I'm always glad to help in any way that I can.
Btw is there much risk associated with taking inhibit-e? Or is it safe for pretty much anyone. I'm just weary of adding more chemicals to my body at the minute.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Btw is there much risk associated with taking inhibit-e? Or is it safe for pretty much anyone. I'm just weary of adding more chemicals to my body at the minute.
Inhibit-E is not a chemical, its a supplement.

Inhibit-E can be taken by pretty much anyone and many people use it year round as part of their general health regimens to help optimize their testosterone to estrogen levels and see benefits such as improved libido and overall feeling better.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote

If I were you I wouldn't "let my body do it's thing". With gyno I dont mess around. At the very least I would take Inhibit-E (no risk) as your tongkat and Progenadrex experience sound like you already have high estrogen. Gyno is something that you need to catch ASAP if you wish to reverse/stop it. If I were in your shoes, and it was confirmed gyno, I would run Inhibit E as well as consider/ consult about something stronger than a 'supplement', like an AI, SERM or AE.

I have taken Laxogenin and AE and dont think that would cause it on its own, especially not that quickly. Perhaps you are rebounding from your tongkat if it was a blend. Pretty unlikely though.

Progenadrex might be spiked, or perhaps some of the other prop blend ingredients(below). The Company makes Andro's and DHEA both of which can cause flare ups.
https://www.predatornutrition.com/search?q=Fusion Supplements
Biotin1998mcg%
Propietary Blend2829mg%
Anacyclus Pyrethrum D.C. (root) 5:1 Ethanolic Extract, Creatine HCL, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Laxogenin

Last edited:

joejww28

Awards
If I were you I wouldn't "let my body do it's thing". With gyno I dont mess around. At the very least I would take Inhibit-E (no risk) as your tongkat and Progenadrex experience sound like you already have high estrogen. Gyno is something that you need to catch ASAP if you wish to reverse/stop it. If I were in your shoes, and it was confirmed gyno, I would run tamoxifen or raloxifene and even microdose anastrazol for a week or so. Those can be found at MA research.

I have taken Laxogenin and AE and dont think that would cause it on its own, especially not that quickly. Perhaps you are rebounding from your tongkat if it was a blend. Pretty unlikely though.

Progenadrex might be spiked, or perhaps some of the other prop blend ingredients(below). The Company makes Andro's and DHEA both of which can cause flare ups.
https://www.predatornutrition.com/search?q=Fusion Supplements
Biotin1998mcg%
Propietary Blend2829mg%
Anacyclus Pyrethrum D.C. (root) 5:1 Ethanolic Extract, Creatine HCL, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Laxogenin
Thank you for the advice. I took tongkat Ali probably about a year ago now so that's out of the equation. I'm purchasing inhibit-E as we speak and I've seen very good reviews so far. I think I'm highly sensitive to natural test boosters, however my last hormone panel was May, a time at which I hadn't taken any supplements for months, and everything was very valid, no high estrogen. I'm in the UK so I don't think it's easy for me to get any of the mentioned substances, although I'll look around for raloxifene again as there has to be a source somewhere. Thank you :)

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the advice. I took tongkat Ali probably about a year ago now so that's out of the equation. I'm purchasing inhibit-E as we speak and I've seen very good reviews so far. I think I'm highly sensitive to natural test boosters, however my last hormone panel was May, a time at which I hadn't taken any supplements for months, and everything was very valid, no high estrogen. I'm in the UK so I don't think it's easy for me to get any of the mentioned substances, although I'll look around for raloxifene again as there has to be a source somewhere. Thank you :)
Good luck! In the future, look for reputable brands without proprietary blends or other sketchy products that may be intentionally or unintentionally mixed in.

Also forgot to mention it, but Laxogenin can crash your cortisol and/or make you tired- so perhaps thats your other symptom. It'll bounce back.

joejww28

Awards
Good luck! In the future, look for reputable brands without proprietary blends or other sketchy products that may be intentionally or unintentionally mixed in.

Also forgot to mention it, but Laxogenin can crash your cortisol and/or make you tired- so perhaps thats your other symptom. It'll bounce back.
Interesting, I've definitely learnt from my stupidity pahah. Just ordered inhibit-e so fingers crossed it helps me out :p

joejww28

Awards
Inhibit-E is not a chemical, its a supplement.

Inhibit-E can be taken by pretty much anyone and many people use it year round as part of their general health regimens to help optimize their testosterone to estrogen levels and see benefits such as improved libido and overall feeling better.
I forgot to ask, it's all good to use both AE and inhibit-e at the same time? I don't see why not but would like your opinion

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want to make sure that you realize that Ralox is a prescription drug; it is not a supplement.

I just wanted to make sure that you knew that since you were worried about even using supplements; and Ralox is an actual drug.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I forgot to ask, it's all good to use both AE and inhibit-e at the same time? I don't see why not but would like your opinion
Yes, plenty of people use them together.

A lot of people use Inhibit-E year round, so pretty much anything they take is with it.

joejww28

Awards
I want to make sure that you realize that Ralox is a prescription drug; it is not a supplement.

I just wanted to make sure that you knew that since you were worried about even using supplements; and Ralox is an actual drug.
I am aware that ralox is a drug, hence why it's so hard to get without seeing a doctor here in the UK. An AI or SERM would be my last resort. I have ordered inhibit-e to arrive on Tuesday. Seen many great reviews and I hope it'll pull through for me :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am aware that ralox is a drug, hence why it's so hard to get without seeing a doctor here in the UK. An AI or SERM would be my last resort. I have ordered inhibit-e to arrive on Tuesday. Seen many great reviews and I hope it'll pull through for me :)
No worries, I just wanted to make sure.

There have been some cases of people, especially people that read but don't post, getting confused and upset because of research chemicals and drugs being discussed in the supplement section and then confusing them for supplements.

It had even started to happen in the natural bodybuilding section and a couple of really good posters stopped posting bc of it. So I just try to make sure that people know when I see things like that now.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to throw everyone off mentioning AIs AEs drugs and ReChems in a Supplement sub, just many different remedies to flare ups, so I had to put it all out there. Inhibit-E and other natural stuff should more than do the trick! Glad you have it ordered and on its way...

joejww28

Awards

There have been some cases of people, especially people that read but don't post, getting confused and upset because of research chemicals and drugs being discussed in the supplement section and then confusing them for supplements.

It had even started to happen in the natural bodybuilding section and a couple of really good posters stopped posting bc of it. So I just try to make sure that people know when I see things like that now.
I can see that being a problem 😅 ever since I started weightlifting I've been all over the various PED forums, studies and such as its pretty interesting to me, so I like to think I'm pretty clued up. I think in the case of the Progenadrex I've been taking I was blinded by almost too good to be true reviews, and hence made a bad decision when purchasing.
I'm fascinated to see where natural supplements will take us in the next few years though as more research is done :D
Also I'm sure my overthinking of my issue isn't helping at all ie. checking my nipples every 20 minutes 😭. Glad I posted on here everyone has been very direct and helpful

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I can see that being a problem 😅 ever since I started weightlifting I've been all over the various PED forums, studies and such as its pretty interesting to me, so I like to think I'm pretty clued up. I think in the case of the Progenadrex I've been taking I was blinded by almost too good to be true reviews, and hence made a bad decision when purchasing.
I'm fascinated to see where natural supplements will take us in the next few years though as more research is done :D
Also I'm sure my overthinking of my issue isn't helping at all ie. checking my nipples every 20 minutes 😭. Glad I posted on here everyone has been very direct and helpful
Quit playing with them lol. That doesnt help either.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Send me a pic of those growing ta ta’s 🫣😁. Joking. Honestly inhibit e should clear it up. I wouldnt worry about it once I started taking that in your situation

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just wanted to chime in since it mighy be gyno, and i got gyno, its no fun lol.

If you have puffy or sensitive nips the faster you take care of that the better. You wont get gyno over night but i wouldnt let weeks pass with itchy nips.

Dont constantly touch or check them because that almost seems to stimulate brest tissue to grow. Fatty or puffy nips it fixible, if you get glandular tissue in there your gonna need that ralox or nolvadex like mentioned above, (those are not supps) I know that's already been pointed out but I just figured I'd repeat it. And thats only a temporary fix, I can shrink it To where it's not noticeable most of the year, but if i want mine 100% gone id have to get surgery.

So 1. Make sure its not something else or a puberty gyno flare up.

2. If its not something else then put the breaks on it before it becomes a real problem

3. Dont mess with them Or wear stuff that constantly rubs that area.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
That's not good.
Don't touch em, keep calm.
I just wanted to chime in since it mighy be gyno, and i got gyno, its no fun lol.

If you have puffy or sensitive nips the faster you take care of that the better. You wont get gyno over night but i wouldnt let weeks pass with itchy nips.

Dont constantly touch or check them because that almost seems to stimulate brest tissue to grow. Fatty or puffy nips it fixible, if you get glandular tissue in there your gonna need that ralox or nolvadex like mentioned above, (those are not supps) I know that's already been pointed out but I just figured I'd repeat it. And thats only a temporary fix, I can shrink it To where it's not noticeable most of the year, but if i want mine 100% gone id have to get surgery.

So 1. Make sure its not something else or a puberty gyno flare up.

2. If its not something else then put the breaks on it before it becomes a real problem

3. Dont mess with them Or wear stuff that constantly rubs that area.
I remember once when I was 18, after smoking weed for a week I felt itchy nipples.
Also when I eat a lot of carbs I can feel the same sensation.

joejww28

Awards

hey just thought I'd let you know i just took my first dose of inhibit-e. They sure don't smell the best XD. Today and yesterday I haven't noticed any pain or burning, but they're still pretty sensitive and the puffiness is just as bad.
What sort of difference will i notice by spreading the doses throughout the day? and how long do you find it takes for effects of the product to be noticed? Thanks :)

joejww28

Awards
hey just thought I'd let you know i just took my first dose of inhibit-e. They sure don't smell the best XD. Today and yesterday I haven't noticed any pain or burning, but they're still pretty sensitive and the puffiness is just as bad.
What sort of difference will i notice by spreading the doses throughout the day? and how long do you find it takes for effects of the product to be noticed? Thanks :)
just note as well I mean effects of the product in general, not relating to gyno as I am aware that is not the inded use of your product.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mine were never sensitive to the touch but definitely the itchy puffiness. I had the exact opposite reaction to tongkat as you. When I used XPG Alpha Gel mine went away immediately.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I use arimistane a lot a lot as it does dry me a bit and reduces general puffiness. Maybe a very small effect on estrogen but it helps with appearance which is great for me and does seem to make my nips never itchy.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally like spacing the dosages out throughout the day to keep the most even level of active ingredients in the system.

Most people notice a difference fairly quickly, normally within the first few days. Of course, it can depend on the extent of a persons issues and what is causing them.

As far as the smell, it contains some herbal ingredients and some herbs don't smell the greatest. We choose to make a great product using highly potent active ingredients even if they may not smell the best versus doing what some brands do and water the formula down and remove anything that may have a smell to it, but then be left with products that don't work.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
mine were never sensitive to the touch but definitely the itchy puffiness. I had the exact opposite reaction to tongkat as you. When I used XPG Alpha Gel mine went away immediately.
There's a lot more to Alpha Gel for helping reduce estrogen levels, like the inclusion of Resveratrol and also 7,8-Benzoflavone. That's part of the beauty of the Alpha Gel formula is how all of the ingredients work together for great results.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There's a lot more to Alpha Gel for helping reduce estrogen levels, like the inclusion of Resveratrol and also 7,8-Benzoflavone. That's part of the beauty of the Alpha Gel formula is how all of the ingredients work together for great results.
yeah I'm probably going to order more of it soon to have as back up with my optimize t you're sending me

joejww28

Awards
did you apply it to your chest? that's very interesting