SNS Inhibit E effects on symptoms of glandular gynocomastia

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys. Last year I developed glandular gyno from manipulation of hormones. I ran tamoxifen at the time and since have stayed away from any sarms or prohormones. I did recently try some enclomiphene that I had using a protocol I read about online but it started making it worse so I pulled the plug. The gyno started the size of a small pea to the left of my left nipple and now is slightly bigger like an elongated pea and is also slightly under the nipple. It is not the puffy prepubescent kind.

I am under no illusions that it's going to go away. At least not using a natural supplement such as this. I am however interested on the effects this may have on the symptoms.

I have recently been getting.

More iritation in the nipples

Pain in the mornings

Tenderness throughout the day

None of this is to be confused with the tingling you get when you know that the gyno has been triggered. If you know you know. I am hoping that inhibit e will possibly reduce some of these. If I get anything more from taking it then great. I am also running a log of SNS PAXT so this will become a stack so to speak.

Incidentally when I have take natural test boosters containing the likes of fadogia and tonkat then the symptoms I mentioned above have gotten worse which is why I am wondering if this will have the reverse effect.

I will simply log how I'm feeling on it every couple of days. There will be no diet or exercise info here but I will post that in my other log.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The gyno started the size of a small pea to the left of my left nipple and now is slightly bigger like an elongated pea and is also slightly under the nipple. It is not the puffy prepubescent kind.
I can't say without a shadow of doubt I was developing gyno, I did not get bloods done so who knows where my hormones were. But in feb I developed severe itching after implementing dhea that lasted until June. my one nipple became oddly misshaped and a little puffy, but I never got the lump. the itching was so bad I'd wake up in the middle of the night scratching myself to the point of bleeding in my sleep. I did use the SNS Inhibit-E and then I also added another one of his products, XPG Alpha Gel, back in June. by day 2 of the Alpha gel the itching was gone and has not come back.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I look forward to hearing your results, I think you'll be pleased.

Inhibit-E gets overlooked on here a lot, but its a great seller and we get a lot of referrals from HRT clinics for people to use it.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit E works well. Also Letrone and Exotherm from BLR.
Vitamin E. P5P (Vitamin B). Caffeine. DIM. Are worth looking into / stacking ass well.

A less natural approach is raloxifene.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have ralox on order. Looking to try too at some point. Wether or not it's legit is another thing. I'm based on the UK so it can be quite shady getting hold of some of this stuff.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Big fan of SNS products but this is a very big ask of any OTC product. It's a big ask of even prescription drugs. Not to say that there aren't things that potentially work but it's important to set expectations, which I believe you've done here. I'll be following. Best of luck!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Big fan of SNS products but this is a very big ask of any OTC product. It's a big ask of even prescription drugs. Not to say that there aren't things that potentially work but it's important to set expectations, which I believe you've done here. I'll be following. Best of luck!
Agree with your sentiment. I have no idea when the ralox will arrive but I'll be honest. Originally I was thinking I would hold off until I had given this a few weeks but if it turns up next week I will possibly start it. From what I understand you need to be starting as soon as possible and I first developed gyno back last October. It has recently gotten worse so I'm hoping that maybe the ralox would shrink any recent development but I believe once it's established and it's been a year or longer then surgery is pretty much your only option. To hold off for another few weeks just to run a natural cycle seems foolish to me.

I don't expect any reduction from inhibit E but I was hoping that it may reduce some morning pain or tenderness. Or help Ballance my hormones to remove spikes in sensitivity that I seem to get if I even run natural test boosters. Anything that tries to signal my body to make more test, even at natural levels, seems to put my body into some kind of estrogen spike and it all flares up.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So for what it's worth I'm starting to notice less nipple sensitivity at work. This had been bothering me for weeks to the point where I bought those stick on things runners use to stop chaffing.

The last couple of days at work this has all but gone away and I'm now not wearing the stick on things and there is no irritation.

Could be a few factors in this. Body heat, sodium causing water retention etc. But still it makes my working day far better.

Still pain and sensitivity first thing in the morning.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So about 5 days in and irritation is definitely reduced. Don't get it twisted the gyno is still there, still the same size but now when I feel it it's just a lump under my skin. A week ago it was constantly feeling like a pressure point and it was tender and painfull to touch. I still get a little bit of this upon waking but it's reduced. I am definitely not reminded every second of every day that it's there with all kinds of annoying sensations like before.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm very glad to hear that Inhibit-E is helping you get some relief.

Hopefully it will continue to get better and better for you.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys, just wanted to post that today my gyno has felt the smallest it's felt in a long time also zero sensitivity. I am still waiting on ralox so at the moment I am just taking SNS inhibit E. I did add in a stand alone DIM supp at 300mg per day. I understand that this is a metabolite of indole 3 carbinol that is already in inhibit E but have read up on people recommending high doses of this so figured that adding this in without the need to be metabolised would be a bonus.

Anyone that is suffering from sensitive gyno issues should definitely try this. It doesn't go away but the constant reminder that it's there does. And dealing with the mental aspects of gyno is half the battle.