Havoc Write-up

grazidi

grazidi

Awards
Pics look good! As long as you have you diet dialed in you should be good to go. Good luck with this bud and make sure to post up a thread when you start it. :D
a couple more questions. is havoc supposed to smeel like eggs? and why do they have the cheap cap instead of the child safety kind? i do form opinions on products just by the bottle, it does sau alot about a company, any how let me know, thanx

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a couple more questions. is havoc supposed to smeel like eggs? and why do they have the cheap cap instead of the child safety kind? i do form opinions on products just by the bottle, it does sau alot about a company, any how let me know, thanx

Sulfur is contained within the compound itself. If even one of the tiny caps isn't packed perfectly tight, it can allow for the smell to permiate into the bottle giving the classic "rotten egg" sulfur smell. If this does happen, there is nothing wrong with the product. Some bottles will smell, others won't. The capping manufacturing process has a lot to do with that.

What exactly about the bottles do you find "cheap"? We've gone through a few different bottling companies in recent times, so i don't know which one you're talking about. The bottle in my opinion is very sufficient with a nice cosmetic appearance.

There are plenty of write-ups, personal feedback experience, logs, and studies here on AM about RPN and our full product line. If there is anything else i can help you with in particular, please let me know. :)

Last edited:
grazidi

grazidi

Awards
i am on day #4 taking 30 mgs a day. i feel a little bloated, and full. that is why i was going to take an anti estrogen with it. i want to lose weight, not gain it, right now atleast. is there soething i could stack with it to achieve the goal i want od cutting/hardening?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am on day #4 taking 30 mgs a day. i feel a little bloated, and full. that is why i was going to take an anti estrogen with it. i want to lose weight, not gain it, right now atleast. is there soething i could stack with it to achieve the goal i want od cutting/hardening?
You could try stacking it with furazadrol to help harden up. However, that stack would be pretty dry and would tear up the joints. Make sure you're taking some type of joint support if you do.

What is your sodium/carb intake like? I would actually try and change up the diet first and see what happens.

Trust me when i tell you that you don't need an AI while taking havoc. The compound itself has AI properties to it.

Last edited:
grazidi

grazidi

Awards
You could try stacking it with furazadrol to help harden up. However, that stack would be pretty dry and would tear up the joints. Make sure you're taking some type of joint support if you do.

What is your sodium/carb intake like? I would actually try and change up the diet first and see what happens.

Trust me when i tell you that you don't need an AI while taking havoc. The compound itself has AI properties to it.
i have taken winadrol, which furazadrol is the same, and did not notice too much from it in the past. was pretty disapointed. i am thinking about lg's mmv2. i have heard nothing but great things about this product, and was going to try it sooner or later.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to hear any questions or success stories that you all have had with havoc. Post them up!!! :)

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
hey grazidi, i agree with Trauma, Havoc is pretty damn dry in itself, Theres always an option of stacking it with an AI like form but theres really no need, if you feel bloaty/wet, Havoc should be great to cut you up and dry you out nicely, Trick is not to knock down your estrogen too much as it will dry out your joints. Personally if i was to run any PH/DS cycle in May next year, i would most definately go for Havoc because of the nice dry lean gains.

Like trauma says, it depends on the kinda diet you have is well. Dont under estimate this stuff, its potent.

wishmaster25

Awards
Hey guys,

In about 3 weeks i will be starting my first cycle. I have had a lot of help putting this cycle together.

Hower i still have some questions, maybe you guys can help me out here.

Because all the stories i read about people getting Gyno even delayed gyno, so i decided to change my cycle some what.

This will be my cycle i think:

Preloaded: 8 a 10 days:
- Anabolic Innovations Cycle support : 2 scoops

Havoc Cycle:
Week 1: start with 20mg for 3 days, than 30mg
Week 2: 30mg
Week 3: 30mg
Week 4: 30mg

During the cycle i will take:
- Taurine 6 grams
- Multivitamins
- Omega 3-6-9. 2 caps a day
- Whey protein 2 a 3 shakes a day.
- 9 amino tabs/caps a day
- Liv. 52 4 caps a day.

Q1: Do i need anything else?

PCT:
Week 1: 30mg Nolva
Week 2: 20mg Nolva
Week 3: 10mg Nolva
Week 4: 10mg Nolva

Q2: I only have 500mg of nolva, do i need more? Because i can get more if needed. So 30/20/20/10 i am not able to run that, or i have to get more nolva, what do you guys think?

Week 4: adding 6oxo 300mg
Week 5: only 6oxo 200mg
Week 6: only 6oxo 100mg

Q3: What about the dosage of the 6oxo, because i have less nolva? add more weeks/dosage???
Q4: Do i need to setup the 6oxo different?
Q5: I have read that also a lot of people add a test booster. Do i need a test booster during the pct?
Q6: if So which one? Which week do i start and how much, how long do i run it? Some say use AX, how should i run it? Start in week 4 and than??? How many Weeks/pils a day? is it really necessary?
Q7: Maybe adding PCS and IC3 as well?? And if so how do i run it?
Q8: Some person adviced me The product called Vitex (chaste berry). Vitex will help with prolactin issues, what do you think? Do i need this?

Supps during my PCT:
- Crea mono
- Multivitamins
- Omega 3-6-9. 2 caps a day
- Whey protein 2 a 3 shakes a day.
- 9 amino tabs/caps a day
- Liv. 52 4 caps a day.

Q9: Do i need anything else?

Q10:Any other advice for me?

I know i ask a lot of questions but i just want to be sure and run a well planned cycle unlike some other people.

I am currious about you guys think and if you can answer all my questions

Thanks!!!!

evolution

evolution

Awards
I'd like to hear any questions or success stories that you all have had with havoc. Post them up!!! :)
I pulsed the Havoc in februari this year for 6 weeks (last 4 weeks @ 40mg/day), and was very happy with the result. :)

Gained 5kg, kept 3,5kg after PCT. Had almost no sides (only a bit headache and backpumps), but all solved with good supps.
Taking Dhea and test booster on off-days, prevented shutdown
I only felt great :)

I'm planning to do a second pulsing cycle in september/october :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I pulsed the Havoc in februari this year for 6 weeks (last 4 weeks @ 40mg/day), and was very happy with the result. :)

Gained 5kg, kept 3,5kg after PCT. Had almost no sides (only a bit headache and backpumps), but all solved with good supps.
Taking Dhea and test booster on off-days, prevented shutdown
I only felt great :)

I'm planning to do a second pulsing cycle in september/october :thumbsup:
Awesome to hear. Thank you for the feedback my friend! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI - I'm still putting together some pulse cycle guidelines for havoc that will be put in this write-up shortly. I also have a few more Q&A's to add.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established

Did A Havoc Cycle last month
Pos:
Gained 8 lean lbs.
Strength went up
Energy was amazing
1/2in added to arms
1in added to legs
1/2 added to waist
Chest filled out with shoulders

Neg.
Mild Back pumps
Tired until middle of 2nd week

Great product
Ran cycle at
20/30/40/40
Strength started kicking in at 30 size and weight gains at 40!

Thanks RPN!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pos:
Gained 8 lean lbs.
Strength went up
Energy was amazing
1/2in added to arms
1in added to legs
1/2 added to waist

Neg.
Mild Back pumps

Great product
Ran cycle at
20/30/40/40

Thanks RPN!
Great to hear that you had some very nice results!

Thank you for the feedback. :)

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pos:
Gained 8 lean lbs.
Strength went up
Energy was amazing
1/2in added to arms
1in added to legs
1/2 added to waist

Neg.
Mild Back pumps

Great product
Ran cycle at
20/30/40/40

Thanks RPN!
Congrats!

coigula

Awards
I really don't understand if a SERM is so strongly emphasized then why use a pro-hormone other than being currently non-restricted.

coigula

Awards
I am not against using it but don't understand the hesitation to using gear if SERM if needed anyway to do it right. I am convinced from what I read it is a good product otherwise. Please explaing the pro's as I am open minded to trying it.

RealG

RealG

Awards
Sorry, but... Havoc and Epistane... are the same?

Which would you use?

thanks

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I dont have a high post count on here so my input may not be as valuable to some but I have been lurking and reading up for the last few months on here and a year or two on PM.

Anyways after stumbling across this website and seeing how much people swore by this product I decided to try it. The was the first "cycle" I had done in two years and in that time the only supps I had used were multi's, other vitamins, and TP's Whey Isolate Cold Filtration.

Now onto the good stuff. I did a 20/20/30/30/40 split for 5 weeks total and during that time I put on a fairly LEAN 22lbs. I was absolutly amazed at what this product did especially because I noticed much more and leaner gains on this than I did with enan/eq 2 years prior.

I have 2 more bottles of this stuff sitting at home and I plan to do a cycle over the winter and another at the beggining of summer next year and I am completly exicted about doing so.

RPN has an awesome product in HAVOC and hopefully this stuff will be on shelves for a long time to come (and if it wont, let me know so I can stock up :D)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont have a high post count on here so my input may not be as valuable to some but I have been lurking and reading up for the last few months on here and a year or two on PM.

Anyways after stumbling across this website and seeing how much people swore by this product I decided to try it. The was the first "cycle" I had done in two years and in that time the only supps I had used were multi's, other vitamins, and TP's Whey Isolate Cold Filtration.

Now onto the good stuff. I did a 20/20/30/30/40 split for 5 weeks total and during that time I put on a fairly LEAN 22lbs. I was absolutly amazed at what this product did especially because I noticed much more and leaner gains on this than I did with enan/eq 2 years prior.

I have 2 more bottles of this stuff sitting at home and I plan to do a cycle over the winter and another at the beggining of summer next year and I am completly exicted about doing so.

RPN has an awesome product in HAVOC and hopefully this stuff will be on shelves for a long time to come (and if it wont, let me know so I can stock up :D)
I sincerely thank you for your excellent review my friend. It's nice to see guys that have such great success with havoc.

I don't know for certain what the time table for havoc is, but get it while you can. :D

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I sincerely thank you for your excellent review my friend. It's nice to see guys that have such great success with havoc.

I don't know for certain what the time table for havoc is, but get it while you can. :D
No problem, I wish I had before and after pictures because the difference was incredible. My flat bench which had been stuck at just under 225x1 for the better part of a year (which really pissed me of for that better part of the year) jumped to a 275X1 Max, with dumbell flat going to 100x8 and DB inclines at 85x8, my shrugs jumped to 405x8 and EVERYTHING else whent up too. The best part, now a month or so later I still have most of it, but through a carb cycling diet I dropped about 15 of the 22lbs and still look much bigger and leaner.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Orange, did u notice any shedding. I have thinned a little more in the last year and this is one of the main reasons I have yet to try Havoc, as it sits n my cabinet screaming to start. R U prone to thinning, I am trying to wait on the Viril Main comes out in hopes of preventing any more shedding.
Trauma your input on shedding would be appreciated as well...
I only have about 25, err 24 hairs left and would like to hang on to the few remaining ones....

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Hey Orange, did u notice any shedding. I have thinned a little more in the last year and this is one of the main reasons I have yet to try Havoc, as it sits n my cabinet screaming to start. R U prone to thinning, I am trying to wait on the Viril Main comes out in hopes of preventing any more shedding.
Trauma your input on shedding would be appreciated as well...
I only have about 25, err 24 hairs left and would like to hang on to the few remaining ones....
I thought you were talking about shredding, like cutting weight at first, In which case while I was on I was pounding food, I mean i ate all my clean meals 6 a day all with 50G of protein, plenty of good, carbs, and fats while I was on and then I had quite a few days were I just couldn't hold back from the stuff I really shouldn't eat, I mean for like a week oreo's became a staple of my diet, bad i know. But I put on 22lbs and I really feel like i lost BF. I was honestly getting comments from everyone around me about "what was I taking" all the time, hell my family even started to wonder on some of the weekends I was home from college

As for shedding hair, I didn't, but I'm 20 years old with a full head of hair and no signs of it going any-were, except for that I shave my head. So that may be different for you.

staytrue

Awards
Ok guys I am interested in some input

I'm am currently taking 40mg havoc a day (split).

Any Reason to stack Novedex XT with it?

And is Novedex XT sufficient for PCT? I am not into taking anything illegal, I travel a lot for work.

I am also taking liver aid and taurine.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys I am interested in some input

I'm am currently taking 40mg havoc a day (split).

Any Reason to stack Novedex XT with it?

And is Novedex XT sufficient for PCT? I am not into taking anything illegal, I travel a lot for work.

I am also taking liver aid and taurine.
Hit me up with a PM, and i'll help you out here.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Trauma, you didn't forget about me did you?
:) :D
No, i didn't. I've had a VERY busy week this week and have fallen behind. I'll get to it shortly.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
hey can you guys check out my proposed cycle and see how it looks.

any comments or hints would be greatly appreciated.

i will try to get the nolvadex to have on hand also.

Attachments

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey can you guys check out my proposed cycle and see how it looks.

any comments or hints would be greatly appreciated.

i will try to get the nolvadex to have on hand also.
Honestly bro I think you should continue to gain naturally until you are 160-170lbs, and then consider the cycle. I think right now you are just not quite there yet to be playing around with your hormones. Build a solid base first, and then cycle.

omegax

omegax

Awards
Ok I have been reading for days and my supply was ordered on the 9th waiting on it to arrive.

I bought the Nutra Planet combo w/ pct and cycle support of havoc

My questions are simple

Is this enough ? Im going to be taking some protein shakes (probably 1-2 a day along with 3-4 meals) and the cycle support as directed on the label.

Should I get some Taurine? Do I need anything else for my PCT? Any things I should include in the pct that I can get over the counter? Thanks!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I would buy a test booster like DTH or Activate Extreme. also I would def. get Taurine. wal-mart or wherever.

Activate Extreme, DTH, Hyperdrive, or whatever test booster
Taurine
Fish Oil(omega 3)
Lean Extreme if you want.
and if you can you better get some Nolvadex just in case.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
Ok I have been reading for days and my supply was ordered on the 9th waiting on it to arrive.

My questions are simple

Is this enough ? Im going to be taking some protein shakes (probably 1-2 a day along with 3-4 meals) and the cycle support as directed on the label.

Should I get some Taurine? Do I need anything else for my PCT? Any things I should include in the pct that I can get over the counter? Thanks!
dude..ahah..are u sure ur ready to do this? in fact you need to read the first post in this thread by Trauma1

after some research i posted a proposed cycle couple of posts up..look at that too.

omegax

omegax

Awards
I would buy a test booster like DTH or Activate Extreme. also I would def. get Taurine. wal-mart or wherever.

Activate Extreme, DTH, Hyperdrive, or whatever test booster
Taurine
Fish Oil(omega 3)
Lean Extreme if you want.
and if you can you better get some Nolvadex just in case.
Can any of these be bought at the store ? What dossages just what it says on the bottle? Where do I go about getting nolvadex, and when the gyno becomes obvious is when im supposed to take it or what ?

The shippment doesnt arrive for another week or two - so im doing as much reading as I can, ill re-read the original post thought it was out dated but ill re-read thanks ndnguy85 ill checkout your proposed pct as well

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My questions are simple

Hit me up with a PM and i'll help you get this going. I'm a bit behind in answering (due to a busy week), but i'll get to it shortly. :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Whats the shelf life of Havoc roughly?

Can't remember if it was answered in this thread or not. I did read it all a couple months back, ta!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats the shelf life of Havoc roughly?

Can't remember if it was answered in this thread or not. I did read it all a couple months back, ta!
standard shelf life is 2 years from date of production, which is stamped on the bottle.

Correct storage conditions can extend this for another year or so, then the product will begin to slowly lose potency.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
standard shelf life is 2 years from date of production, which is stamped on the bottle.

Correct storage conditions can extend this for another year or so, then the product will begin to slowly lose potency.
Alright cool ta. Been quite interested in the results of Havoc lately. been reading up a lot on it. I know i don't need to run a cycle at the moment but i was thinking of buying a bottle for safe keeping :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My new cycle to start in early novemeber.....stay tuned. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll post up a general layout in a bit. It's basically going to be a Phera-Plex (AX version)/Havoc bridge cycle. M-TST will be utilized as well.

And yes, very much a SERM based pct. :)

Last edited:
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I've had a look around and haven't been able to find any logs with IGF-2 as PCT. What would the dosing be like and how long would you run it for? Would it be better to run it while on cycle or saving it till PCT?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are there any pulse examples for havoc thanks.

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
pct havoc

Getting ready to finish up my Havoc cycle in 2 wks and just had a few questions with the pct. Yes i have read all other posts but just wanted feedback on mine if its suffiecient enough without the SERM.

Cycle support ( during and 4wks after)
Post Cycle Support ( after)
Diesel Test Hardcore ( after as directed)
Liver Longer ( 4 wks after)
super cissus (during and after)
Size on creatine ( after)
And of course all the small stuff like multivitamins, protein,taurine....etc..

6 oxo ???? on how to dose this:frustrate

Should i add in anything else like sustain alpha or am i overdoing it already. This is my first cycle and i must say so far im very impressed with havoc.. Thanks to anyone who replies for the help

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting ready to finish up my Havoc cycle in 2 wks and just had a few questions with the pct. Yes i have read all other posts but just wanted feedback on mine if its suffiecient enough without the SERM.

Should i add in anything else like sustain alpha or am i overdoing it already. This is my first cycle and i must say so far im very impressed with havoc.. Thanks to anyone who replies for the help
I think it looks pretty good the way you have it set up. I always suggest a serm, but if not available, i like what you have laid out. You won't need the 6-oxo. The DTH and AI products are a great addition to a havoc pct, and i highly recommend them! :D

My only other suggestion would be some type of anticort. Other than that, looks good bud. :)

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established

Any idea how the body fat to weight gain is working for you? Any new sides. Anything you'ed do different next time if there is a next time?
Enjoyed following this thread. :thumbsup:
Graglor.

bigguns

bigguns

Awards
Thanks alot trauma for the advice. I will throw in an anticort also. Any recommendations for a well reputed anti cort?

Graglor, as far as weight gain.. i have gained 6 pds in the first 2 wks of havoc. Of course my diet has been eating like a horse also and a clean bulk. Im taking in about 1.5 gallons of water a day if not more and about 2g protein per pd of body weight. ( may be 2 much but its been working great for me)
Believe it or not i look like im leaning out but still gaining weight. So far i highly recommend Havoc and if the next 2 wks go this good i will have a nice 12lb gain. No sides yet....knock on wood...

I will keep posted on my results

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pro Bodybuilding 0
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Supplement Logs 1
Supplement Logs 21