Havoc Write-up

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
oh, good call. Sorry for the inaccurate suggestion

Firsttofight

Firsttofight

Awards
I am wondering why it is believed that cycle support should be run after cycle during PCT? Considering the fact, that you will not be putting Havoc into your system during PCT, why do you feel you would need the supplements included in cycle support for PCT? Do you think that taking Post cycle support will not be sufficient enough to counteract the effects sustained during immediate post cycle?

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
I am wondering why it is believed that cycle support should be run after cycle during PCT? Considering the fact, that you will not be putting Havoc into your system during PCT, why do you feel you would need the supplements included in cycle support for PCT? Do you think that taking Post cycle support will not be sufficient enough to counteract the effects sustained during immediate post cycle?
I believe its the fact that even though you stop taking Havoc or any other ph for that matter that it remains and stays active in your body weeks after your cycle. Just because you stop taking it doesn't mean it's out of your body.
Someone please correct me if this is not correct.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
It's more of a safety measure if anything but if you were using a SERM, you'd should def consider running CS through PCT as a SERM is still just as stressful on the liver but overall I think you're missing the point of what each of these products do or should I safely say what they are intended to do for us...

POST cycle support is supposed to help you recover and retain your gains while CS is supposed to help protect/relieve stress on the organs affected by doing steroids (injectable or oral)

Including on top of that, our bodies don't just repair and forget what stress we just put ourselves through. Yes the compound can still remain active a day/few days later depending on half-life duration and what-not but our bodies need time to get back to normal I guess if you want to say that and it is just an extra measure to ease it back to good health as it takes time...hence continuing through PCT and if using SERM I'd recommend few weeks after PCT but that is just me and that is what I do...again for safe measure...when it comes to my body and organs...I'd like to help them out and 40 extra bucks is not that much in this regard...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's more of a safety measure if anything but if you were using a SERM, you'd should def consider running CS through PCT as a SERM is still just as stressful on the liver but overall I think you're missing the point of what each of these products do or should I safely say what they are intended to do for us...

POST cycle support is supposed to help you recover and retain your gains while CS is supposed to help protect/relieve stress on the organs affected by doing steroids (injectable or oral)

Including on top of that, our bodies don't just repair and forget what stress we just put ourselves through. Yes the compound can still remain active a day/few days later depending on half-life duration and what-not but our bodies need time to get back to normal I guess if you want to say that and it is just an extra measure to ease it back to good health as it takes time...hence continuing through PCT and if using SERM I'd recommend few weeks after PCT but that is just me and that is what I do...again for safe measure...when it comes to my body and organs...I'd like to help them out and 40 extra bucks is not that much in this regard...
Well said!

Sniper1088

Sniper1088

Awards
I've searched high and low but still seem unable to get ahold of any torem. I've found nolva and already have some ready for pct, but after reading I'm thinking I want to still try for the torem. Can some kind person help me "search" for it?

Firsttofight

Firsttofight

Awards
Thanks for your opinion.

emperorx1984

Awards
Havoc ate away all my water weight, I love it! I am only on day 10. I was never fat or overweight, only "big", now I am getting leaner, cutter, and putting lean mass with no problem!

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Very nice! Should be a Sticky! Throw up its own thread and put a link in your sig Trauma...

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Very nice write up bro.. It needs to be a FAQ like there is for pct etc... I like the additional advice concerning tylenol and Advil etc..

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I'd include the pulse dosing protocol in this since people do like that idea also...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd include the pulse dosing protocol in this since people do like that idea also...
I'll definitely be adding that in there. I've just had a lot going on as of late and my overall time is limited. I will be doing much more adding and editing though. The finished product should be very nice. I'm glad you guys like it thusfar. :)

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
good to know...I have 8 friends lined up that now are on Havoc or will be and I'd love to direct them to a one-page-explains-all (well in a perfect world "all" haha) but this will hit the key points!!!

DamnDiesel

DamnDiesel

Awards
Last thing I heard it was 6 hours...and superdrol was 8...if I mixed it up someone plz correct...
6hours was the consensus among the various websites. But i was thrown for a loop when i read: (From PAs test thread on BB.com)

"Mild methylated compounds often have a half-life of four hours, but this isn't indicative of anything. It depends on the therapeutic index of Havoc. Havoc has an extra sulfur group that puts it in a weird fourth dimension.

Educated guess: 2 hours an effective concentration, after 8 hours loss of effective concentration."

...anyone have further info, thx.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
6hours was the consensus among the various websites. But i was thrown for a loop when i read: (From PAs test thread on BB.com)

"Mild methylated compounds often have a half-life of four hours, but this isn't indicative of anything. It depends on the therapeutic index of Havoc. Havoc has an extra sulfur group that puts it in a weird fourth dimension.

Educated guess: 2 hours an effective concentration, after 8 hours loss of effective concentration."

...anyone have further info, thx.
Isn't that generally how it works anyways? haha. It has been in range of 6-10 hours usually for a general idea for Havoc, Superdrol and the like...as no one really knows or has a definate answer (but have seen it specific to Havoc 6 Superdrol 8 somewhere in AM) and for I have seen this question asked numerous times in here and elsewhere being generalized for the most part...

ttony

Awards
THanks for the write up Trauma.

Probably a stupid question, but what is DHEA?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THanks for the write up Trauma.

Probably a stupid question, but what is DHEA?
DHEA(Dehydroepiandrosterone): It's basically a precursor to an androgen/estrogen. Our adrenal glands also produce it endogenously. Check out some of our board sponsors that sell products that contain it.

emperorx1984

Awards
hey guys, I am not up to date with the NON-methyl(wet)compounds out there, which ones would you recommend?

This would be for my second cycle this summer, ran havoc alone and getting ready to finish up, gave me the results I wanted! NO sides, maybe a pimple or two, but I attribute that to stress and sweating at work.

jpk

jpk

Awards
Trauma,

What's the word on availability?

Looking forward to your pulse write-up.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma,

What's the word on availability?

Looking forward to your pulse write-up.
I apoligize for the delay in the pulse write-up. I just have tons going on right now, but all for the better. :D I will get it up shortly as well as a havoc PCT guideline for all to follow.

jpk

jpk

Awards
I meant when will NutraPlanet have more Havoc for me to stock up on?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I meant when will NutraPlanet have more Havoc for me to stock up on?
Havoc shipments have been staggered for many reasons including ensuring quality control of product. I believe it should be back in stock in roughly a weeks time.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump! :D I've added some more stuff today, let me know what you think guys.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
question? might not be a smart one but instead of dcp could you replace it with recreate?

spshond

spshond

Awards
hey guys, I am not up to date with the NON-methyl(wet)compounds out there, which ones would you recommend?

This would be for my second cycle this summer, ran havoc alone and getting ready to finish up, gave me the results I wanted! NO sides, maybe a pimple or two, but I attribute that to stress and sweating at work.

Wet Compunds, can you guys name a few?

getbig2007

Awards
Marco i'd be glad to help you out. Hit me up with a PM and i'll help get you a nice cycle going.
Hey im fairly new to this website and i just recieved my first bottle of havoc and i just had a few questions about it that i was curious about before i start taking it. 1. When do i take the pills? For ex. one pill b4 my workout and the other after? 2. Can i continue taking what i regularlytake with havoc? I am currently taking a multi,no xplode b4 workout, and a protein(lean mass builder by ADS) after workout? 3. And i was also told by an ex havoc user to only take a 4 week cycle of it? true or un true? PLease can i have some feedback, thank you.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro
You need to do some serious knlowledge aquisition before going any further. Read the thread your in. It has about everything you need to know, use the search feature, read the stickys in the PCT/Steroid forums, build a better plan and for heavens sake if your not old enough don't do it.

Just trying to keep you from hurting yourself

juanchi29

juanchi29

Awards
I've been working out for two years i'm 24, and not too to good with the cycles!. I need help on starting a cycle of havoc and aslo what to take when its over?? any help i would really apreciate thanks guys...this is my first post.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Trauma, nice write up. I have an extra bottle of Havoc and I think DCP will be in my next go round. maybe H-drol if I use havoc for a bulking phase again. thanks bro.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma, nice write up. I have an extra bottle of Havoc and I think DCP will be in my next go round. maybe H-drol if I use havoc for a bulking phase again. thanks bro.
Anytime! :D I plan on adding a bit more to it shortly. I think it's a good read for people in general though. Good luck with your upcoming cycle too. :)

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Trauma, is it safe to run Havoc for 45 days at 20mg/day? If so, does one need an SERM PCT, or would old JW suffice?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Trauma, is it safe to run Havoc for 45 days at 20mg/day? If so, does one need an SERM PCT, or would old JW suffice?
I think it would be fine....You might just want to pulse. Couldn't imagen the results being much different. JMO.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not run a straight cycle for 45 days with havoc even at 20mg/day. I would suggest pulsing if you wanted to go this route. If you need help setting one up give me shout. :)

Ole Skl

Ole Skl

Awards
Just about got my sups and pct together for my first Havoc cycle(20/20/30/30 maybe kick it up to 40 for the last week if im feeling it), the only thing im not sure about is my training/diet while cycling.IM looking to get as much lean, long lasting mass as I can out of it, so my question is; should I follow a cutting style diet and training routine or should I do more of a bulk style and begin to cut during/after PCT?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I would guess that you would want to eat slightly over maintenance, maybe 500 calories or so. If I were you, I would just train really hard and smash some food, and make sure to do some form of cardio, whether it's running, cycling, punching bag, jump roping, etc.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just about got my sups and pct together for my first Havoc cycle(20/20/30/30 maybe kick it up to 40 for the last week if im feeling it), the only thing im not sure about is my training/diet while cycling.IM looking to get as much lean, long lasting mass as I can out of it, so my question is; should I follow a cutting style diet and training routine or should I do more of a bulk style and begin to cut during/after PCT?
You can use havoc as a bulker, or to maintain size while cutting. This largely depends on how you have your diet/training set up. You can try adding in DCP to help achieve even more of a lean bulk overall. You diet is the key here. You have to decide what it is you ultimately want to get out of this havoc cycle.

Ole Skl

Ole Skl

Awards
Trauma, if I were to PM you with the basics of my diet, training routine, and plans for my cycle, would you be able to give it a once over for me? or at least point me in the direction of someone who could...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pro Bodybuilding 0
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Supplement Logs 1
Supplement Logs 21