Epistane (Havoc) PCT Advice

honestnewbie

Awards
Hey guys,
I did a dumbass noobie thing which is start my Epi cycle (30mg per day, 4wk) without researching the correct PCT (and sources).
Nolva and Clomid are not really an option for me (see above) so I only have Predator as the only realistic source for any OTC PCT.
Would "Androsta-3,5-Diene-7-17-Dione" as a PCT realistically help me or am I screwed over?

Looking for some friendly advice.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So arimistane is not going to cut it for Epi. If I was limited to predator, I would pick up some of fusions formestane max. I would then run that with the arimistane and a good quality test booster. Just my opinion

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Arimistane is crap for estrogen, it might have some play in cortisol but that's about it.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So arimistane is not going to cut it for Epi. If I was limited to predator, I would pick up some of fusions formestane max. I would then run that with the arimistane and a good quality test booster. Just my opinion
This would definitely be good for estrogen. I just don't know if it's suppressive, so might want to keep the dose on the milder side. Virtus by Iron Legion is a pretty good option too for estrogen control.

Unfortunately you don't have a SERM, so you're just going to have to hope your body rebounds on its own.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Clomapelx would be the natty I would go toward or any e cottonii product. It's the closest natty I know of with serm like properties... take that at face value though.