Havoc Write-up

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
how would you explain that i got gyno from week 2 @ 20mg, symptom is still there, i did a 5 weeks @ 20mg, behind my right nipples it s little painful and there is a lump.
I used havoc Only!

I never had gyno unless i use HCG or Real gears High Dose! but it was only left nipple and it is clean!
Forums are loaded with people who got gyno/rebound gyno from Havoc/epi.

I was going to use Havoc for my first cycle and had everything ready then at the last minute decided to run h-drol instead because of all the gyno problems I read about. There are gyno problems posted as far back as 2007.

This is not the mild compound people will lead you to believe it is. It works but there are a lot of people who do everything right and still get gyno, even with a SERM.

Were you totally unaware people were getting gyno before you started your cycle? If so I'd say your research was incomplete.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how would you explain that i got gyno from week 2 @ 20mg, symptom is still there, i did a 5 weeks @ 20mg, behind my right nipples it s little painful and there is a lump.
I used havoc Only!

I never had gyno unless i use HCG or Real gears High Dose! but it was only left nipple and it is clean!
if you had already had gyno previously it could have aggrevated it. Whay have you used to treat it?

masterX

masterX

Awards
Forums are loaded with people who got gyno/rebound gyno from Havoc/epi.
What rebound? it happened on cycle week 2.

Havoc is the hype and claim to be better than superdrol (i love superdrol), i gave it a try, week 2 @ 20mg i had a weird feeling right tit (called "gyno flame" new gyno developped by "Havoc" ) i kept using it 3 more weeks same dosage.

Result: not a big matter because the symtpom is not noticeable; i can feel to the touch something has grown behind my right nipple and that is "Havoc" .

Listen i used testo, tren, deca, primo, OT, superdrol, hcg, equipoise and so on... i never got a problem i could not resolve because i always had all the infos to counter any unwanted side effects.

^^ that means= You should understand i am aware ^^

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
What rebound? it happened on cycle week 2.

Havoc is the hype and claim to be better than superdrol (i love superdrol), i gave it a try, week 2 @ 20mg i had a weird feeling right tit (called "gyno flame" new gyno developped by "Havoc" ) i kept using it 3 more weeks same dosage.

Result: not a big matter because the symtpom is not noticeable; i can feel to the touch something has grown behind my right nipple and that is "Havoc" .

Listen i used testo, tren, deca, primo, OT, superdrol, hcg, equipoise and so on... i never got a problem i could not resolve because i always had all the infos to counter any unwanted side effects.

^^ that means= You should understand i am aware ^^
You sound like you're getting defensive and I don't know why. If you thought I was attacking you or putting you down somehow that wasn't my intent at all.

You come across as surprised you got gyno from Havoc and I don't think it should come as a surprise. It may be frustrating but shouldn't be a total surprise because I've seen people report gyno symptoms during and after. I've also seen people claim it reduced their gyno. It's just all over the map with this stuff. But I'd think if you've had gyno before it would be a red flag that you might get it from something like Havoc.

Anyhow, you didn't ask for advice or anything, you just said "how would you explain that i got gyno from week 2 @ 20mg" and as far as I can tell nobody can explain why/when Havoc causes gyno. But sometimes it just does. Fortunately you have enough experience with gyno to resolve it. If something like that happened to me I'd freak out and abort immediately even if it was just two weeks in.

I hope the gains were good!

masterX

masterX

Awards
If something like that happened to me I'd freak out and abort immediately even if it was just two weeks in.

I hope the gains were good!

There was no reason to abort.

1- The symtpom "gyno flame" you get the chest sore like if you had dumbell press only one side so i thought at first i did a wrong move while working out so maybe i had a little injury?.?.?..

2- Then you can feel something is going weirdo next to nipple, before you even know something is going wrong it ll be too late too abort.

When everybody claim using havoc for gyno reduction and havoc being like an AI and havoc can not give gyno, why should i think it gives me gyno (but i did)...
I workout a lot and little injuries happen time to time; i am often sore and "gyno flame" is like being sore.

And what happens when a muscle is sore or get hurt? you wait 2 to 7 days before the pain leave, time to heal....

Gains were quality muscle, dry. Slight Lean mass gain 10/10 but superdrol is better

Would like to know what cause the gyno going right side instead of left side?

liddodragon

Awards
Not sure if I missed it but I workout in the evening around 8:30PM - 9PM. I was just looking for some dosing schedules similar to what was listed on the first page to work with the later workout. I'm running 20/30/30/40. Any suggestions?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
You can do it different ways. most people dose it pre-workout. When i get up to 4 pills a day i just take 2/2. 2 am then 2 preworkout.

nated

Awards
I'm in the third week of my havoc cycle. So far so good. My weight has gone from about 190 to about 198 (there's some fluctuation). I have added muscle across the borard(1/4" upper arm, 1/2" chest, etc). My body fat percentage is steady at 13%. My blood pressure is in check. Its seems i'm retaing water most noitcably in my midsection(my traing partner says he sees it in my chest). No phenomonal strength gains but my lifts are noticably up. My recovery is quicker too. there are no side affects that are solely from the havoc. For example, i tend have acne to begin with, sleeplessnes sometimes and am somewhat agressive. All of these are slightly elevated above normal but nothing out of control. At this point i would say i am pretty happy. I'm running 40mg this week (10 upon waking, 10 between 11-12, and then 20 prewprkout which varies from 2-4pm) I will go to fifty next week and run that for my two final weeks. then pct.I'm goging to do an otc pct but i have serm available if i need it. I have been taking my cycle supprot products regularrly, eating 80% clean like i always do(i go out and have a burger and fries, etc on the weekend) and lifting hard. I'm still having a couple of drinks on the weekend but nothing crazy (I had two shots sat). At this point i will probably use Havoc again in the future. I'm just putting this out there for anybody interested. Not really loooking for feedback but not opposed to some. TRAIN HARD!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys find is best while on havoc? Working for strength or mass? And what kinda programs do you do? Low Rep high weight or high rep low weight?

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys find is best while on havoc? Working for strength or mass? And what kinda programs do you do? Low Rep high weight or high rep low weight?
I had this question before I did my first cycle. And what most people told me to do is continue doing what works for me. But with more intensity than usual.

polskishelby

Awards
Need some Feedback here, just bouncing some ideas off so tell me what you think.

Im either going to start havoc or Epistane cycle. First PH cycle. Just turned 21.

Any OTC PCT anyone would recommend? Stacking PCT's to make up for Nolva?

Would anyone recommend Pulse cycling Epistane? and if so...should i take a OTC PCT after just to be on the safe side?

Or should I go with Methyl-1-D and Formidrol PCT from Legal Gear?

Thoughts?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any update regarding the production of havoc. Is it going to remain a discontinued item or is it gonna be available again? My understanding of the recent ban was they were after specific compounds and I don't remember epi being one of them, so was just wondering if it was gonna make a comeback or just too risky and bye bye forever?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got no word, but would expect that you will not see Havoc or Epistane come back. It's looking like Epi is still not too far away from hitting the ban list itself. Clones may still get made from other companies, but I dunno.

hamr9

Awards
what are the other clones out right now? i loved this stuff

ianm4208

Awards
Correct me if im wrong, but this stuff apparently turns to phera when expired, in which the FDA does not like. Therefore it will not make a comeback. Idk how all that clone, loophole, stuff works tho. So id say its safe to say STOCK UP NOW, but not before me hah

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct me if im wrong, but this stuff apparently turns to phera when expired, in which the FDA does not like. Therefore it will not make a comeback. Idk how all that clone, loophole, stuff works tho. So id say its safe to say STOCK UP NOW, but not before me hah
The phera thing is just a recent rumor,and I've seen threads with people asking about that, but have not seen any answers or proof. Not saying that it doesn't or couldn't, just not sure if it does or that I believe it.

MiniMedic

Awards
Lumps behind the nipple isn't necessarily gyno. It can be a number of things ie; inflamed nodes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pro Bodybuilding 0
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Supplement Logs 1
Supplement Logs 21