Havoc Write-up

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Ok, that will work also. I guess im just making sure i can get one more cycle in with PCT before i deploy in july. Again thanks for the guidance Trauma
Deploy to where and with who?

CreatineSteve

Awards
sorry bout the n00b question, but is anyone from canada here...
i wanted to run a havoc cycle in a few months, but obviously wont till all supporting supps are in hand.... if i cant get the appropriate serm if anything could i make up with other support products if i couldnt get my hands on clo or nolva???
ne help would be great... just wanted to be safe as possible, im not willing wo wing a cycle an not be properly prepared for anythin incase

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
i wanted to run a havoc cycle in a few months, but obviously wont till all supporting supps are in hand.... where would i find an appropriate serm lik clomid etc., only doc prescribed im assumin?? if anything could i make up with other support products if i couldnt get my hands on clo or nolva???
ne help would be great... just wanted to be safe as possible, im not willing wo wing a cycle an not be properly prepared for anythin incase

Read the rules. You've broken one already by asking for a source. Not allowed. You'll get banned.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
i wanted to run a havoc cycle in a few months, but obviously wont till all supporting supps are in hand.... where would i find an appropriate serm lik clomid etc., only doc prescribed im assumin?? if anything could i make up with other support products if i couldnt get my hands on clo or nolva???

Might want to edit that question from your last post asap. As far as the members here, they're from all over the world. I, however am in Canada. If you can't get a serm, it's not the end of the world (if you live in Canada). If you run a proper PCT with OTC (over the counter) supps you'll probably be alright with Havoc. BUT, if things go wrong, you can just tell a doctor what's up, what you've been doing and they'll prescribe what you need if you catch my drift. If not (which is unlikely) go to another doctor. Only your doctor can legally get you clomide and nolva.

As for putting together a good cylce and PCT check out these sites. Epistane, Havoc, and Epidrol are the same thing.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/77359-neoborns-epistane-faq.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/82835-havoc-write-up.html

If you can't find the answers to questions with these threads, you're asking the wrong questions lol.

Welcome to AM by the way. This is a top notch site with alot of great info. Congrats for choosing it.:thumbsup:

CreatineSteve

Awards
sry bout that its fixed
much appreciated grag, thx for info an ill reread those threads again
thank u!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
My log is on Day 15 if anyone is interested. Link in my siggy.

unvryan

Awards
Been reading up...but a first time poster ;)

Spent the day doing research and my mind is mush, so could you guys just look this over and make sure it makes sense and works lol?

Weeks 1-6 Cycle Support (2 scoops daily)
Weeks 3-6 Havoc:

Wk 3 - 10 10 20 20 30 30 30
Wk 4 - 30 30 30 30 30 30 30
Wk 5 - 30 30 30 30 30 30 30
Wk 6 - 40 40 40 40 40 40 40

Weeks 7-12 Reversitol 3/2/2/1
Post Cycle Support 0/0/4/4/4/4

How does that PCT look? Will I need to add Lean XTreme in there? Any thoughts or clarifications would be greatly appreciated! Looking forward to running Havoc based on all the great stuff Ive read about it. Ive got my nutraplanet all filled up with a few havoc combo's. ;) Just want to finalize details before I spend the dough.

-Irish
I would say week 5 you might move to 40 to maximize your gains. what are your stats?

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
I would say week 5 you might move to 40 to maximize your gains. what are your stats?
5'8 165lbs ~9%bf

Im more concerned about the PCT stuff than I am the Havoc dosing I guess. Just curious what people think about that side of the plan.

thehurricane

Awards
PCT question here as well folks.

For my pct on havoc can I use Advance PCT, Lean FX, and Mass Effect? for a 4 week pct.

thehurricane

Awards
Are pulsing or dosing every day.
I'm thinking about taking all those products after I'm done with havoc. I'm leaning toward dosing everyday. but pulsing not out of the option

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys..im prepping for a cycle just wanted some input...thinking Havoc
10/20 first week
20 2nd week
30 3rd week
30 4th week
(reason for not hitting 40mg is im 145lbs and I never take the maximum amount because I am a smaller guy.)
Taurine
Dermacrine (maybe)
cycle support
Super Cissus rx
protein/multi/fish oils
--PCT--
Nolva(if i get my hands on it)
post cycle support
cycle support (maybe)
protein/multi/fish oils
as for a creatine anyone suggest anything good?
Anyone take NOxplode/cellmass in their PCT?(NOxplode has always worked well for me,just not sure how it reacts in a PCT)
and should i take an Anti-cortisol?

Any suggestions are appreciated
anyone from N.NJ want to shed some light..please PM me.

E.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about taking all those products after I'm done with havoc. I'm leaning toward dosing everyday. but pulsing not out of the option
If this is your first cycle, like mine will be soon, I'd pulse to get a handle on what and how much you can handle with LOW RISK OF SIDES. Your call though. Lots of guys if not most do a full on cycle right out. To each their own.:veryhappy:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been reading up...but a first time poster ;)

Spent the day doing research and my mind is mush, so could you guys just look this over and make sure it makes sense and works lol?

Weeks 1-6 Cycle Support (2 scoops daily)
Weeks 3-6 Havoc:

Wk 3 - 10 10 20 20 30 30 30
Wk 4 - 30 30 30 30 30 30 30
Wk 5 - 30 30 30 30 30 30 30
Wk 6 - 40 40 40 40 40 40 40

Weeks 7-12 Reversitol 3/2/2/1
Post Cycle Support 0/0/4/4/4/4

How does that PCT look? Will I need to add Lean XTreme in there? Any thoughts or clarifications would be greatly appreciated! Looking forward to running Havoc based on all the great stuff Ive read about it. Ive got my nutraplanet all filled up with a few havoc combo's. ;) Just want to finalize details before I spend the dough.

-Irish
Cycle looks a little light and not fully thought through. Not being a d*ck, but really take some time to research this stuff. Are you not going to use a SERM? Yes I would use Lean Xtreme. There are differing views on what day of PCT to start it on.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT question here as well folks.

For my pct on havoc can I use Advance PCT, Lean FX, and Mass Effect? for a 4 week pct.
SERM? If not try searching for OTC Post cycle therapy's.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys..im prepping for a cycle just wanted some input...thinking Havoc
10/20 first week
20 2nd week
30 3rd week
30 4th week
(reason for not hitting 40mg is im 145lbs and I never take the maximum amount because I am a smaller guy.)
Taurine
Dermacrine (maybe)
cycle support
Super Cissus rx
protein/multi/fish oils
--PCT--
Nolva(if i get my hands on it)
post cycle support
cycle support (maybe)
protein/multi/fish oils
as for a creatine anyone suggest anything good?
Anyone take NOxplode/cellmass in their PCT?(NOxplode has always worked well for me,just not sure how it reacts in a PCT)
and should i take an Anti-cortisol?

Any suggestions are appreciated
anyone from N.NJ want to shed some light..please PM me.

E.
Looks pretty good. I would prolly throw the dermacrine into the PCT and I would take an anti-cort. I prefer Lean Xtreme, there are however, differing views on when to take it. Some believe start it on day 1 of PCT and some say day 15. I'm not a noxplode/cell mass fan. I like JP8 for the pre-workout drink and NOS Ether, Size on, or good ol fashioned creatine Mono.

thehurricane

Awards
So u guys think that Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations, Mass FX, and Lean FX would be too extreme for a pct?

What about if I replace Mass FX with just regular tribulus?

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Here is a link on Post Cycle Therapy that needs to be read.
Ya I read this,deff a good read..So ill move the Dermacrine to PCT..and also take lean xtreme..otherwise the cycle is looking good? Thanks again Copycat

thehurricane

Awards
Alright I can't get a hold of a SERM. But I can get a hold off a OTC PCT. Has anybody on this thread tried it??

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally wouldn't run a cycle without at least having a SERM on stand by, but if you are going to run a cycle with an OTC PCT then research it. Here are 2 links just to start with. There are many on these boards who have ran OTC PCT's. Read up on their experiences. There is a lot to be considered, are you ready training wise, diet, age, size, goals etc. Just make sure you have everything, your cycle, PCT etc on lock before you start and be able to explain why you are taking different support supps etc. Don't just take stuff.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/106828-beginners-sample-otc.html

http://www.otcpct.com/

thehurricane

Awards
Pretty much I got Cycle Support, AI PCT, Active Xtreme and last 13C i believe. It is suppose to help out with estrogen receptors in the breast. I'm a newb to the whole PH thing. Right now I'm taking Havoc 20mg for the first 2 weeks. Then the last will up to 30mg.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much I got Cycle Support, AI PCT, Active Xtreme and last 13C i believe. It is suppose to help out with estrogen receptors in the breast. I'm a newb to the whole PH thing. Right now I'm taking Havoc 20mg for the first 2 weeks. Then the last will up to 30mg.
Where do you live? If Canada, don't worry about a serm until you might need one. Just tell the doc what you've been up to and you'll get one.

thehurricane

Awards
wished I live in Canada. But I'm gonna try this **** out and hopefully it works.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The doctors in most walk in clinics here just want to get you in and out as fast as possible.
Yeah im in montreal, I know dude, I used to do that with my buddy lol, it's pretty easy to get what you want, didnt think of trying to get nolva though.. interesting

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Had a quick question I see that you should have about 3 hours between taking havoc and cycle support..at times this is very hard for me, should I just do the best I can with it(time wise) ?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Had a quick question I see that you should have about 3 hours between taking havoc and cycle support..at times this is very hard for me, should I just do the best I can with it(time wise) ?
I will honestly say that my first run on havoc i gained 15lbs and i took my havoc about 1hr after my cycle support. so i wouldn't really stress about the timing. If it was a perfect world 3hrs. would be ideal but it's not really going to make or break your cycle bro. surely not if it happens just a couple of times.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would honestly try to space them as far apart as possible. I know it can be hard, but adjusting your dosing pattern of the havoc can help. Check the beginning of the write-up for suggestions.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
quick question..at times i feel a tingle in my chest. It has only been one week today since I started. The feeling coming for maybe 3 sec and goes away felt it maybe 6 times total. Im sure its nothing but this is my first cycle, just want someone with more experience to shed some light on this.
Other then that, No other problems, I feel great, workouts have been great. Getting rdy to bump it up to 30mg!
Thanks!

captaincrunch

Awards
I'm thinking of pulsing havoc for 4 weeks then doing 8 weeks of hyperdrol/mass fx stack for 8 weeks. Would this work? How about 4 week pulse of havoc followed by a 4 week bridge of HD/MFX then 4 more weeks of havoc pulsed? Which would work better and why (taking into account recovery time before starting a new cycle and equally importantly how much muscle I'm likely to lose after the cycle is over). As you can probably tell I want maximum results without doing a PCT and I have read many posts that say you don't need a PCT when pulsing Havoc. The pulse will be 3 days per week ramping up from 10mg to 40.

Just wondering of potential pitfalls and things to be wary of with this slightly different way of cycling. I have checked and the basics of it are sound I just want to be 100% sure and more knowledgeable of what I'm doing. I'd like to do another cycle shortly after finishing the first one but will side with caution where possible. Thanks you guys!

captaincrunch

Awards
Decided to go for the 4 week pulse followed by 4 weeks Mass FX/HDx2 just to see how it goes really. Going to start adding in some restore after week 1. Does anyone know if I can use Supercissus while on this? Doesn't seem to be a problem other than I can't find a site in the UK that will sell it it for a reasonable price! Grrr

upyourmass

Awards
I know I must split my dosages up through out the day, but I can not sleep at night if I do this. Is it possible if I can take my 30mg or 20mg all at once in the morning? Thanks to anyone who has anygood input.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I must split my dosages up through out the day, but I can not sleep at night if I do this. Is it possible if I can take my 30mg or 20mg all at once in the morning? Thanks to anyone who has anygood input.
try one morning and one early afteroon.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
hey Dsade,,can u take a look at a thread i started..kinda weird want your advice..and I can take this an hour before bed an sleep fine also

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you have everything, your cycle, PCT etc on lock before you start and be able to explain why you are taking different support supps etc. Don't just take stuff.
I read this a week or two ago. Not sure if it was this post or if I read it in another thread. Probably the best advice you could give anyone who is getting started.

I will never totally understand everything even though I've spent so much time researching and devouring info that it's f'ing up other areas of my life that are being neglected. Don't know whether to laugh or cry about that.

Sad thing is that after all this research I may not run the Havoc even though I already bought it (haven't bought anything else yet). There seem to be a lot of rogue unexplained cases of gyno/delayed gyno and unless I can figure out how to eliminate that as a possibility I may not go down this road. Temporary side effects are one thing but permanent disfiguration is not something that's an acceptable "side effect" for me.

Anyhow, I posted my proposed cycle and PCT in a thread yesterday. I'm not allowed to post links yet but you can find the thread in my posts. I'd really appreciate it if dsade and some of the other seasoned Havoc "pros" could provide feedback.

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
I finished my first cycle of Havoc with pct on January 31, gain 16 pounds and after pct kept 11 very happy with the results and i am planning on starting in about 10 days. Do you think is to soon?
Last time i dosed Nolva week 1 40 week2 30 week3 20 week 10 and i think it was way too much. Do you think i can lower the dose to something
week 1 20 week2 10 and use Reversitol weeks 3 and 4
the dose will be 30 for 4 weeks Havoc
Thanks

redbird711

Awards
Can somebody give a quick example of a "pulse"? There is alot of talk about it on this board, but no examples. Thanks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Can somebody give a quick example of a "pulse"? There is alot of talk about it on this board, but no examples. Thanks.
there are tons of examples... Dr.D's pulse method. Search it. Pulsing is dosing every otherday. usually a monday wednesday and friday. then taking the other days off of it.

nated

Awards
I' like more input. I'm 5'8, 190lbs, 13% bf, bench,squat, dead max- 315,420,455. I am not really concerned with size but rather with strength and health. I'm not opposed to size though.
I'm starting Havoc tomorrow. For the past nine days i have been prepping with 320 mg saw palmetto, 1000mg milk thistle and liver force. I've been getting 13 gms of an omega complex for many months. I take a mutli as well as extra "c" and "e", magnesium and a glucosamine complex.i have healhy diet only splurging some on the weekends. I hit the gym Mon-fri.
Starting tomorrow i will take havoc 10mg am, 10mg pwo. I will continue the milk thistle and saw palmetto but will trade the liver force for Detoxygen which has C0q10,etc that was mentioned in you post.
my plan is to run a six week cycle similar to the one a memebr of my gym just finished. 20,30,40,40,40,40. i will overlap my pct the final week of havoc and run the nolvatest and other supplements the recomened time frame.
As for the part about drinking. I like to drink on the weekends. Nothing very heavy. Before reading this post i had planed to keep it around 3-4 drinks on Fri/Sat. I can abstain but would rather not.
Any thoughts.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I' like more input. I'm 5'8, 190lbs, 13% bf, bench,squat, dead max- 315,420,455. I am not really concerned with size but rather with strength and health. I'm not opposed to size though.
I'm starting Havoc tomorrow. For the past nine days i have been prepping with 320 mg saw palmetto, 1000mg milk thistle and liver force. I've been getting 13 gms of an omega complex for many months. I take a mutli as well as extra "c" and "e", magnesium and a glucosamine complex.i have healhy diet only splurging some on the weekends. I hit the gym Mon-fri.
Starting tomorrow i will take havoc 10mg am, 10mg pwo. I will continue the milk thistle and saw palmetto but will trade the liver force for Detoxygen which has C0q10,etc that was mentioned in you post.
my plan is to run a six week cycle similar to the one a memebr of my gym just finished. 20,30,40,40,40,40. i will overlap my pct the final week of havoc and run the nolvatest and other supplements the recomened time frame.
As for the part about drinking. I like to drink on the weekends. Nothing very heavy. Before reading this post i had planed to keep it around 3-4 drinks on Fri/Sat. I can abstain but would rather not.
Any thoughts.
Jeeezus... How much research have you done? Drinks are an absolute no-no on cycle. And best not to drink during PCT. So if your cycle is six weeks that's ten weeks without alcohol. You're going to get ripped for this post.

Most people would advise against Havoc for six weeks. Four weeks is typical, especially if this is your first cycle.

What is nolvatest? Do you already have your PCT supplements in hand? Do you have a SERM in case you need it? If not you should not start until you do.

Lifting 5 days in a row sounds a little crazy too. How much experience do you have and more importantly HOW OLD ARE YOU?

I'm no expert but I don't think it's a good idea to overlap your PCT with Havoc either.

I don't think you're ready for this. My .02.

masterX

masterX

Awards
how would you explain that i got gyno from week 2 @ 20mg, symptom is still there, i did a 5 weeks @ 20mg, behind my right nipples it s little painful and there is a lump.
I used havoc Only!

I never had gyno unless i use HCG or Real gears High Dose! but it was only left nipple and it is clean!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pro Bodybuilding 0
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Supplement Logs 1
Supplement Logs 21