Getting rid of gyno n getting bigger than IC.....if thats even possible.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BB Hacks are the sh1t...IC got me into them and I will never turn back

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh snap...I'll give those a go next time.

I'm going to have to split legs up. I went back to train hams later and my workout was complete ****.

I had a hard time focusing on the muscle at hand...could have been the retarded amount of people there and the heat. idk I'll try again monday and see how it goes.

I did drill my shin on a weight stand early in my workout too so that may not have helped. I've got a nice size welt going.

Gyno is stil there...nothing much different about it. I'll add a protein shake and 2tbs EVOO (50gr protein/30gr fat=~500cals) and see where that takes me. I calculated it out and im only eating around 225gr of carbs a day. Im going to bump that up to close to 500gr a day over the course of the next few weeks. Maybe Im just expecting too much from this coumpund?

I dont think I can get leaner than IC....so Im going to try and out size him (insert mean face) :lol:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New Diet with Added Cals. Low carb days are off days and will/are the same as listed before*

Meal 1
6 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 scoop whey
60gr carbs from ezekiel products
-1gr Fish Oil
-1gr CLA

Meal 2/3/6
8oz top sirloin
med-large sweet potato
1/2c kidney beans
-1gr Fish Oil
-1gr CLA

Post workout
(meal 5)
8oz Top Sirloin
3/4c. White Rice w/ honey

Meal 7
2 scoops Whey
1TBS EVOO

Meal 8
2 scoops 12-hr Protein
1TBS EVOO

Protein: 500 (a lot from ezekiel products and beans)
Carbs: 425
Fat: 90
Calories:~4,500​

If I can grow eating this...I need to stop, pack it in and call it life as far as GFH is concerned. I'm going to take measurements monday morning. I usually always do this but for some reason completely forgot

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude you crazeh. That's a nasty good diet. Huge props on that man. Finally I see someone on here that has a solid diet down. I can't believe what even some of the more notable board members eat. I don't know how they grow on it, or stay lean for that matter. :dunno:

You're getting a huge leg up on me this week, man. I've had no choice but to cheat a couple more times than normal. Out of town for school stuff, friends leaving town...just can't help it. So far my cheat meals this week have been...

Monday- Double meat Grilled chicken philly on wheat w/everything (this isn't too bad)

Thursday- Mushroom-cheese Steak Burger on white bun, white beans soup, 2 Jameson whiskeys

Friday- Reuben

Every time I cheat now I'm thinking how you're beating me. ha

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude you crazeh. That's a nasty good diet. Huge props on that man. Finally I see someone on here that has a solid diet down. I can't believe what even some of the more notable board members eat. I don't know how they grow on it, or stay lean for that matter. :dunno:

You're getting a huge leg up on me this week, man. I've had no choice but to cheat a couple more times than normal. Out of town for school stuff, friends leaving town...just can't help it. So far my cheat meals this week have been...

Monday- Double meat Grilled chicken philly on wheat w/everything (this isn't too bad)

Thursday- Mushroom-cheese Steak Burger on white bun, white beans soup, 2 Jameson whiskeys

Friday- Reuben

Every time I cheat now I'm thinking how you're beating me. ha
hahaha. I'm sure you'll be fine. Last night I had my weekly cheat meal. Which isn't really much of a cheat meal. I have it every friday when I go out to eat with my mom and step dad. I tell myself im going to order somthing different but I never do, we usually go to the same steak house.

16oz New York Strip
Garlic Red Mashed Potatos
25oz Bud Light or Sam Adams
1 piece of Cheesecake

Not too crazy of a cheat meal but I can't get away from it, I love it!

I've been out of town twice in the past month so dont worry. I had my fair share of slip ups.

Side note. Last week when we went out to eat my mom got a bottle of red wine. Holy shnikes! I had the biggest pump in the world after drinking it. I was vascular as hell too. I've heard of people doing this before but didn't think it would do much...I was wrong.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulders/Traps.

I love training shoulders. It's the one muscle group I feel I can completly isolate.

Standing Overhead press
125x12
125x10
125x10
125x9

DB Side Laterals
15x15
20x12
25x10
30x8

Cable Up-Right Rows
100x15
110x12
120x12

DB Front Raise
7sets of 10
25lbs

Barebell Shrugs
3sets
225x15

DB Shrugs
3sets
100x12

Lying Rear Delt Raise
15x12
15x10
20x8

Reverse Pec Dec
7sets of 10
90lbs

To even out the playing feild I had some Lasagna tonight IC,lol. Couldn't help myself. However, I did take 50mcg of IGF-1lr3 and 1 AP before :run:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took some measurements 1st thing this morning. All measurements are unflexed

Weight: 203
Waist: 33.25"
Chest: 44"
Shoudlers: <50"
Right Arm: 14.5"
-Forearm: >12"
Left Arm: 14.5"
-Forarm: 12"
Right Leg: 25"
-5" above knee: 21.75"
Leg Leg: 24.5"
-5" above kneee: 21.5"
Right Calve: >15"
Left Calve: >15"

I'm actually really surprised with my waist measurement. Which means when I stop creatine it shuld drop down to about 32", whcih in turn means ABS!

I bump'd the carbs up big time yesterday and I feel A LOT fuller today, so I'm def gonna keep them high for the time remaining.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
that's a very nice diet distilled. a bit protein heavy for me (on a mealwise basis) but man, nicely done. i'm a carb whore - 600g or more per day is normal for me. god, i'll probably get diabetes.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Work through that soreness baby!!!!

Man, I hurt my back again in a different spot. I'm falling apart dude.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Work through that soreness baby!!!!

Man, I hurt my back again in a different spot. I'm falling apart dude.
Your getting old! lol you really think I should? I've never tried training somthing when it was sore. :think:

I mean it doesn't really matter. All I do is lay around and watch fox news all day while eating enough steak and sweet potatos for a small village. so i'm a little surprised im not recoverd already

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your getting old! lol you really think I should? I've never tried training somthing when it was sore. :think:

I mean it doesn't really matter. All I do is lay around and watch fox news all day while eating enough steak and sweet potatos for a small village. so i'm a little surprised im not recoverd already
Yes, sometimes you have to work through the soreness, especially when starting a new routine; it's inevitable. I've never let soreness get in the way of a scheduled workout.

Is it the news you're watching, or...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, sometimes you have to work through the soreness, especially when starting a new routine; it's inevitable. I've never let soreness get in the way of a scheduled workout.

Is it the news you're watching, or...
HAHA yea a little. Fox does has the hottest girls in news. You ever watch Red Eye? They always have hot girls on that show.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAHA yea a little. Fox does has the hottest girls in news. You ever watch Red Eye? They always have hot girls on that show.
Ya, I'll watch it at night here and there, but usually I just get annoyed. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes those people just bother me.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quads

Leg Extention
195x12
210x10
225x10

Front Squats
185x9
185x9
185x7

Leg Press (low stance)
415x10
415x10
415x10

BB Hack Squats
6 sets of 135x8

Holy **** those BB Hack Squats are legit. I hate them but I think I'm in love with them. Constant pressure on the quads with almost none on my knees :think: how so!!!!

I only did 6 because I couldnt do the alst set,lol.

I tried walking a little after my workout hoping it would reduce a lil of my swole but it made it worse! I lasted 5 minutes.

I wont be training ham's tonight. They are just too tight and I have a history of hamstring problems (sports) so Im going to play it cool and wait until friday to hit those.

On a good note, maybe bad. I got called back into work. Nothing special just part time but hey it's money right. I will still be able to keeps tabs on you IC so dont get too excited, lol.

Also I woke up this morning and 205! I dont think Im really getting fat because my waist is still under 33.5" but im happy at this weight. So i'll try and "recomp" Really all that means is I will start back with cardio 6-7days/week.

I'm really tempted to get back on the Anabolic Diet. I say this because earlier this year I leaned out while adding 4lbs in about 4-6 weeks.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice session man.

I'm working on a recomp right now. I've just totally changed things up in my diet and training. I'd like to make some quick progress. I'm not really happy with my body composition right now. I feel stress is taking a toll on me. Classes are winding down and that means papers, projects, and exams. - Not to mention all of these injuries are making me feel somewhat numb about lifting. I'm missing out on my favorite exercises! It sucks.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I think I am going to switch back to the AD...Also going 6 weeks or so on no-carbs will make me pretty sensative to insulin and should make it easier to pack on another 5-7lbs.

The stress you talk of IC is what took my from 200 down to 185 over the course of about 8 weeks. I was taking 19credit hours and the semester was coming to an end, had an injury that kept me from lifting for a large portion of that time, stressing about where I was going to live and had almost ZERO cash for food. It was rough.

Stay strong my freind. Maybe a complete week off from dieting and lifting maybe what you need? Do whats best for you and come back with that fire. The same fire that has helpd me put on about 20lbs over the course of 12 weeks!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ananbolic Diet

Meal 1:
6 whole Eggs
2TBS Milled Flax Seed

Meal 2/3/4:
8oz Sirloin*
4 spears Asparagus
1 TBS EVOO

Post Workout:
2 scoops Whey
1TBS Peanut Butter

Meal 6:
6 Whole Eggs
2TBS Milled Flax Seed

Meal 7:
2 scoops 12hr Protein
1TBS EVOO

Calories:
~3,250
Protein:
Fat:
Carbs:
<20​

*This may be subb'd for fattier, cheaper cuts of meat. This will alter the protein/fat ration some but nothing major in a bad way.

Thats going to be the start of things. I'll actually start this saturday. I'll take my weight saturday morning and then again the following saturday (when I start my carb load) and go form there and see if I shoudl adjust calories.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Nice diet bro. I had some great success as well on the Anabolic Diet. Dr. Pasquale's book is also a very good read :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may have to take a week or so off purely out of necessity. I've got tons of schoolwork to complete, and on top of that, I woke up this morning and could hardly walk around due to my back injuries.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest/Tri's

I pulled somthing inmy back today at work, it didn't really hinder my workout much....just felt it a little on incline movements and some tricep stuff. Hope its better 2maro.

Decline Hammer Bench
230x15
270x12
280x10
290x7

Hammer Vertical Iso-Flat Bench
180x15
200x10
210x8
215x7

Hammer Iso Incline
140x15
150x12
160x10

Machine Fly
7sets 90x10-12

V-Bar Press Down
70x15
80x12
90x10
100x7

Reverse EZ Bar Press Down
50x15
60x12
70x9
80x6

Neutral Grip Press Down
7sets 40x12

I felt dead going into the gym today so I took 3 RPM and I was ready to go. I mixed 6 scoops Glycer-Grow with 2 Scoops Purple Wraath in 1/2gal and sipp'd on that syrup about 30min before my workout thru the workout and then filled it up again and killed it. I've been pissing non-stop since I got home from the gym.

I noticed my stomach looks funny. It looks like I have hGH gut?!? My abs are kind of sitting on top and bow out. I think it's form all the carbs(and fiber). I'll see how it goes once the AD starts :drillsergeant:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also I may have made a break threw with my hispanic gym peers. I actually had a small conversation with a man who speaks absolutly no english (in spanish obviously). It was about using a machine....a few mintues later another hispanic (who had been talking with the man I had been) asked if i wanted to work in with him...which NEVER happens.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you liked the bb hacks bro! Those #s will go up fast just watch!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you guys think of grabbing some Androstenetrione at NP with Penatrate? 5gr should suffice in 8oz right? Dose like 150mg 2x's/day (am/pm) as part of PCT?
Unnecessary, I think. I don't really dig that stuff too much.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also I may have made a break threw with my hispanic gym peers. I actually had a small conversation with a man who speaks absolutly no english (in spanish obviously). It was about using a machine....a few mintues later another hispanic (who had been talking with the man I had been) asked if i wanted to work in with him...which NEVER happens.
RACE WAR! RACE WAR, everybody! It's ON! **** is going down!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just bought Beck's book, btw. I'm on Chp 2. I'll let you know how it is. I'll probably finish it sometime this weekend. Hard to find time to read with all this schoolwork.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you guys think of grabbing some Androstenetrione at NP with Penatrate? 5gr should suffice in 8oz right? Dose like 150mg 2x's/day (am/pm) as part of PCT?
I'm not fond of it as part of a pct. 6oxo/trione FEELS great (libido, aggression, etc) in pct but I suspect insufficient estrogen control.

However, TD trione blows the doors off of every prop blend test booster that we like to pimp. I think it's fantastic to stack with a fat burner if you're on an aggressive cutting diet IMO.

Just a side note, go 1/2 and 1/2 with formestane and trione in a TD blend, and whoa!, it's badasss combo :head:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not fond of it as part of a pct. 6oxo/trione FEELS great (libido, aggression, etc) in pct but I suspect insufficient estrogen control.

However, TD trione blows the doors off of every prop blend test booster that we like to pimp. I think it's fantastic to stack with a fat burner if you're on an aggressive cutting diet IMO.

Just a side note, go 1/2 and 1/2 with formestane and trione in a TD blend, and whoa!, it's badasss combo :head:
That actually sounds pretty good.

Do you do 1:1 ratio? So something like 2.5g Trione + 2.5g Form?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That actually sounds pretty good.

Do you do 1:1 ratio? So something like 2.5g Trione + 2.5g Form?
Exactly. Since form was hard to come by, I did 1:1 to "make my form last" longer. You know I'm a TD form fan... and I have to say, the combo is BARELY less potent than a typical full dose of form.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok. I'll probably pick some up and the 1:1 ratio of form and 6-oxo...I was thinking about that today at work!

IC, def let me know how that book is. I'm about 1/3 wya thru my ann coulter book. It's a lot of her articles in there but she givews some outside perspective. I dont know how many/much of her stuff you have read so I can't give you a real shake down, however the book is older, 2005.

Race war....ha. Maybe? They may be trying to lure me in and attack. I did get called a gringo the other day so.....:think:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't train today because....I slept from about 4:30 til 8:30. My back is super sore from work today. I was on a machine that invovles a lot of pulling/rowing and it's not easy work either.

I'll hit bi's 2maro and let my back rest. Im also starting AD 2maro mostly because the super market by my house WAS OUT OF SWEET POTATOS!!!!! WTF!!!!!!

Im tired or breans n rice and only have enough left for 2maro anyways. Im still going to train FST-7 for another 2 weeks or so. Thats how long im going to wait to carb load also. I was reading that natural guys should give FST-7 a 4-6 week run then rest after thier first go with it. By natural I assume non-IFBB caliber guys because it seems a good number on jumping on board with this stuff. I'll then move to a depletion/tension workout for the last 4 weeks of the AD then jump back on to a more "normal" diet.....probably.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to try that CKD diet, but man, I can't sacrifice my health. I want my fruit and grains every morning!...So I'm basically CKD less breakfast. Ha - Since I'll be training fasted, and my breakfast is Meal 1 post-workout, I guess I'm on a TKD diet.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to try that CKD diet, but man, I can't sacrifice my health. I want my fruit and grains every morning!...So I'm basically CKD less breakfast. Ha - Since I'll be training fasted, and my breakfast is Meal 1 post-workout, I guess I'm on a TKD diet.
It's not that un-healthy. I was slightly worried also at first because I have a family history of heart, colon, and blood pressure problems. I've gotten bloodwork done while on a CKD and was fine. Actually im HDL was up a little.

Grains....blah,lol. Actually thats what my sunday is. All complex carbs. It's a lot of ezekiel cereal, bread, and sweet potato's. I never really liked fruit all that much. I go thru phases with it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not that un-healthy. I was slightly worried also at first because I have a family history of heart, colon, and blood pressure problems. I've gotten bloodwork done while on a CKD and was fine. Actually im HDL was up a little.

Grains....blah,lol. Actually thats what my sunday is. All complex carbs. It's a lot of ezekiel cereal, bread, and sweet potato's. I never really liked fruit all that much. I go thru phases with it.
I just had my breakfast consisting of...

6oz chicken breast
4 whole eggs
2 slices Ezekiel bread w/honey
1 bowl blueberries/raspberries

The rest of my day is carb-free minus what I get from broccoli. On workout days, I immediately have a shake with 30g ground steel cut oats, then that same breakfast, but after that I'm carb-free again. This was my most recent diet change.

Now that my body is all busted up I'm kind of confused on what to do. Should I take in more carbs for the healing process? - I'll be taking off until Monday which is a huge bummer to me. I would really like to lift but it's just not feasible at this point.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IC,
what's the injury? I bet I can help.

Concerning the diet, I'm sure you realize that if you're taking in 25+ g/carbs per day you probably won't go into ketosis. In my personal opinion, if someone isn't shooting for ketosis, the best diet plan is to spread out carbs throughout the entire day. You still control your overall cals and grams carbs, but it's a steady flow for energy. Just taking in carbs for 2 of maybe 6 or 8 meals in my opinion might be less productive than spreading em out and you'd probably feel better.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IC,
what's the injury? I bet I can help.

Concerning the diet, I'm sure you realize that if you're taking in 25+ g/carbs per day you probably won't go into ketosis. In my personal opinion, if someone isn't shooting for ketosis, the best diet plan is to spread out carbs throughout the entire day. You still control your overall cals and grams carbs, but it's a steady flow for energy. Just taking in carbs for 2 of maybe 6 or 8 meals in my opinion might be less productive than spreading em out and you'd probably feel better.
Ya, this is probably true, but I want to lower carbs gradually rather than all at once. I usually dip into TKD, and then I'll do CKD after a couple weeks.

I hurt my back. So now I have two back injuries. A (probable) bulging disc in my lower back, and a sprain in my right mid-back.

Oh, and I got some gyno from HGW yesterday. Trying to treat it with the few doses of Nolva I have left. I've been taking HGW for about 2.5-3 weeks @ 3g/day. I normally always take an AI with these things, but this is the one time I didn't.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya, this is probably true, but I want to lower carbs gradually rather than all at once. I usually dip into TKD, and then I'll do CKD after a couple weeks.

I hurt my back. So now I have two back injuries. A (probable) bulging disc in my lower back, and a sprain in my right mid-back.

Oh, and I got some gyno from HGW yesterday. Trying to treat it with the few doses of Nolva I have left. I've been taking HGW for about 2.5-3 weeks @ 3g/day. I normally always take an AI with these things, but this is the one time I didn't.
Ok, no prob with the diet. This post tells me that you're on the right track (it's possible that I missed the details before so my bad LOL)

No way you can tell what your back injury is. A back muscle strain can feel like death for about a week and suddenly resolve itself. IMO take 5-7 days off from the gym, ice it, take your NSAIDS. If it's not better by mid next week, time to see the doc.

I experience the same thing with icariin/HGW. I like that stuff but don't take it anymore since it makes my lump flare :rant: I suggest d/c the hgw and use formestane instead of the nolve. After form kills the lump, THEN bridge into some nolva so you don't rebound after the form. Just my 2c.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, no prob with the diet. This post tells me that you're on the right track (it's possible that I missed the details before so my bad LOL)

No way you can tell what your back injury is. A back muscle strain can feel like death for about a week and suddenly resolve itself. IMO take 5-7 days off from the gym, ice it, take your NSAIDS. If it's not better by mid next week, time to see the doc.

I experience the same thing with icariin/HGW. I like that stuff but don't take it anymore since it makes my lump flare :rant: I suggest d/c the hgw and use formestane instead of the nolve. After form kills the lump, THEN bridge into some nolva so you don't rebound after the form. Just my 2c.
Ya, I don't expect my lower back to heal soon, but this mid-back strain I'm hoping gets better in the next couple of days.

I should have consulted you on the HGW, AND I also should have been smarter and ran an AI with it like I normally would have. That was stupid of me...I took your advice and dropped the $75 on two bottles of CEL Form. Money I was hoping to save. :( - I really hope one bottle does the trick. I could use the other for my cycle in October.

What's your recommended dosing? I was going to do 6 pumps/4/4/2.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thursday: Biceps

Wide Grip BB Curl
75x12
75x11
95x7

Seated DB Curl
35x12
40x11
45x10

Pin Wheel Curls
3 sets 45x8

Concentration Curls
7sets 15x10

The Cable station was taken....

Friday: Legs

I did a DC leg workout because I was short on time. Also, my legs look SOOOOO unpropotional! WTF...They have always been slightly but this is bad. I dont know what Im doing different that I have in the past? Im super pissed about this bc my right leg is ****n huge and my left is...idk normal?

IC, Yea def stick with the TKD and work into the CKD. Starting Monday I think im going to go with the Palumbo diet over the CKD...it's really just a TKD but I wanted to give it a fancy name,lol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
QUESTION

What test booster do you guys think I should use?​

I've got about a 3/4 bottle of DTH i'm going to run....somthing like 5/4/3/2 after the starting dose.

I was thinking about Prime but $100? If I would do that I'd just get the ASTEROID Stack....its like $119? I'd get of them. I used Prime before and had good success but shelling out the $ again, IDK.

Any and all suggestions are welcome, plus if any of you reps want a bad ass log.....hola at cha boy :147:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, PRIME isn't really a Test booster. I mean, I'm a fan of AI's more than test-boosters. I like stacking the two, but I'd usually got for an AI over a test booster if I was to just pick one.

Now, I actually really liked this bulk HGW I was using; unfortunately I got gyno from it from my own stupidity (not using an AI in conjunction), so I would recommend HGW + some type of AI. Maybe Formestane...and LG has out the new T-911 with a stronger AI in it (7,8 benz derivative).

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, PRIME isn't really a Test booster. I mean, I'm a fan of AI's more than test-boosters. I like stacking the two, but I'd usually got for an AI over a test booster if I was to just pick one.

Now, I actually really liked this bulk HGW I was using; unfortunately I got gyno from it from my own stupidity (not using an AI in conjunction), so I would recommend HGW + some type of AI. Maybe Formestane...and LG has out the new T-911 with a stronger AI in it (7,8 benz derivative).
Yea after I posted that I was thinking the same thing. Glad you kinda knew what I ment tho.

I threw out the transdermal idea, sorry guys. Contact with the lady friend and stuff. I dont want anything fishy to happen ya know?

T-911 huh? When I was repping for LG I had about a week's worth of the first batch but I dont even remember if it did much for me. It is kinda cheap tho so maybe DTH+T-911?

You rep for LG right IC? Could you point me in the direction of some T-911 feedback, or personal?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IC,
concerning form dosage, I used 1 pump 2-3 times per day while I was ON cycle. Even ON cycle, that still killed my lump in about 10-14 days. Also keep in mind that I've had it down many times, but it always comes back. At some point when I get it down, I'll bridge into a serm which I HOPE will prevent the rebound.

IMO TD formestane is money well spent. and IMO you bought way more than enough. It's the best thing on the market besides running a designer IMO.

DW,
I second IC's opinion on the HGW. If you don't have a gyno history, it's surprisely potent for libido, sexual performance, and a bit of aggression.

Also, if you've never tried TD trione (bulk androstenetrione powder aka 6oxo), it's a real cheap way to increase aggression in the gym and get a mild bonus leaning effect. TD trione gets my 2nd Place award next to TD form :D It was on sale at NP the other day, but I'd bet it was gone in like 3 seconds LOL