getting rid of gyno that naturally happens.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
I know theres a lot about gyno all over this site, but I have a "mild" case of it. I'm not sure how it came about, I'm lactose intolerant so I drink soy protein, and drink soy milk at work. I've actually taken a prohormone (lg trifecta stack) about a year ago, but I'm not sure it came from that. Is there a way to get rid of it without illegal supplements/injects? Would something like Erase/erase pro get rid of it, if its very mild? I can live with it, and hardly noticeable but would rather have it gone.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
SNS is releasing a product for this purpose in the near future. Stay tuned :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I highly doubt the trifecta stack caused you any issues . I would switch to almond milk I don't think soy belongs in any diet a man eats.

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
I agree but for protein powder I'm kind of stuck unless I go back to carnivor which at least back in the day was horrible tasting and didn't mix... and at work I can bring almond milk but yeah.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
skip the protien powder bro. get your protien through the food you eat dont rely on supps. i've eaten 220 grams of protien through food today and i have one meal left that i need to take in a bout 50 carbs and essentially 0 protien to hit the days requirement. Since everyones saying get off the soy and not really explaining, soy is known to cause estrogen build up and potentially gyno. that might be where your case is from. as far as getting rid of it. i'd say deal with it unless you're ready to grab some letro and some nolva, which are not illegal and can be purchased legitimately online. imo your better off that way than some of the otc stuff mainly because of price. i bought 2 bottles of arimedex and 3 bottles of tamoxifen for the price of 1 bottle of erase and one bottle of erase pro. i dont think erase will actually rid you of gyno but if im wrong and someone would like to chime in and set that straight. otherwise deal with it unless its really really bugging you.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Soy is not going to cause gyno I just think it's a worthless protien. I'm assuming you may have puberty induced gyno since you didnt use any steriods or prohormones. If thats the case I don't think theres much you can do about it other than surgery or getting to a seriously low BF%.

J19891

J19891

Awards
I know theres a lot about gyno all over this site, but I have a "mild" case of it. I'm not sure how it came about, I'm lactose intolerant so I drink soy protein, and drink soy milk at work. I've actually taken a prohormone (lg trifecta stack) about a year ago, but I'm not sure it came from that. Is there a way to get rid of it without illegal supplements/injects? Would something like Erase/erase pro get rid of it, if its very mild? I can live with it, and hardly noticeable but would rather have it gone.
It depends on how advanced your gyno is. If there is hard, fibrous, glandular tissue underneath the nipple, even the pharm grade SERMs arent going to help. If the nipples are puffy and the tissue is soft, erase pro should be able to knock it out for you.