Getting rid of gyno n getting bigger than IC.....if thats even possible.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully the Epi will take care of it for you and you won't have to worry about it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a long day at work today but 2maro is the last day....the economy has finally hit me. I'm not real worried i'll be fine until school starts up again i've been smart with my money.

Good news is i'll be able to get enough sleep/rest and get in all my meals as needed. IC this may be some bad news for you broham,lol.

Nah just messin' u'll prolly be fine.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout B3

CG Preacher Curls
55lbs
12x6x4
22RP

DB Hammer Curls
35lbs
15SS

Hammer Seated Calf Raise Toes Out
90lbs
9 DC reps

Standing Iso Leg Curl (DITCHING THIS)
****TY

Full BB Squats
225lbs
12SS
185lbs
20SS

I can't go Ass to Grass on squats anymore, mu ankle/foot injury doesn't allow it. So now I pause right below 90 and at the top....kinda TUT principle. Need to adjust weight as you can see.

Also im dropping CG Precher and Just doing precher. My wrists gave out before my bi's did.

I was dead during my workout today and today was my last day of work so cardio 4x's/week (fasted) starts 2maro.

I looked at my log book and I lost weight this week, only 1lb tho. 6 weeks til the showdown with IC so my diet will be a changin here soon

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since top Sirloin was 2.59/lb this week and london broil was 2.99/lb last week heres what my diet has looked like. Waaay different than what I posted im sorry guys but chicken is never under 3.99/lb so I stopped buying it.

Non-Workout Days
(sun/tue/thur/sat)

Meal 1:
4 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 scoop Whey
40gr Carbs from Ezekiel source

Meal 2:
8oz Top Sirloin
asparagus

Meal 3:
8oz Top Sirloin
Large Sweet Potato

Meal 4:
8oz Top Sirloin
asparagus

Meal 5:
8oz Top Sirloin
Large Sweet Potato

Meal 6:
8oz Chicken or Tilapia
asparagus

Meal 7:
2 scoops Dymatize 12hr-Protein
Bowl of Lettuce​

Workout Days​
(mon/wed/fri)

Meal 1:
4 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 scoop Whey
40gr Carbs from Ezekiel source

Meal 2:
8oz Top Sirloin
1/2 cup Brown Rice
asparagus

Meal 3:
8oz Top Sirloin
Large Sweet Potato

Meal 4:
8oz Top Sirloin
1/2 cup Brown Rice
asparagus

Meal 5:
8oz Top Sirloin
Large Sweet Potato

Meal 6:
8oz Chicken or Tilapia
1/4 cup Brown Rice
asparagus

Meal 7:
2 scoops Dymatize 12hr-Protein
Bowl of Lettuce​

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do what you gotta do to get your local grocery stores' weekly ads. Every week, I can find chicken for just over $2/lb somewhere.

For example, Shop n Save has 3 pound bags of frozen chicken 4 for $20 about once per month. I dunno if that's just a Pennsylvania chain or not though :think:

Generic tuna can get pretty cheap too (Aldi's for example). The generics are nasty at face value. But you can get creative and dress them up to make it tolerable with tomatoes, etc. Also, a sandwich maker can run ya about 15 or 20 bucks at Wal Mart, but they make tuna melts a lot easier to stomach IMO.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do what you gotta do to get your local grocery stores' weekly ads. Every week, I can find chicken for just over $2/lb somewhere.

For example, Shop n Save has 3 pound bags of frozen chicken 4 for $20 about once per month. I dunno if that's just a Pennsylvania chain or not though :think:

Generic tuna can get pretty cheap too (Aldi's for example). The generics are nasty at face value. But you can get creative and dress them up to make it tolerable with tomatoes, etc. Also, a sandwich maker can run ya about 15 or 20 bucks at Wal Mart, but they make tuna melts a lot easier to stomach IMO.
Yea I've done my homework....California is it's own beast off in its own world. It really should be it's own country, and i'm being serious.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:chairshot: Mother Fvkcer!!!!

Thats what I want to do to every person at my gym.

I only could get 2 exercises done today because guess why?!?!?!?!?

I Couldn't find an effing spotter......yea i'll repeat, couldnt find an effing spotter.

I asked 3 or 4 people and this is what I got twice (not the first time it's happened by the way)

"No habla ingle's"

Are you kidding me!

Im so outraged right now. I did have a lifting partner at the gym, or atleast someone who could spot me but since i'm in the gym earlier and they're at another gym, im SOL.

So it looks like I'll be switching to a different routine. I know I can use smith machines but they're so-so for me and you still need a spotter for DC IMO.

I guess FST-7 starts 2maro.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you really need a spotter for all those lifts? Maybe I'm just not DC-enough yet. I don't like working out with partners unless it's a good friend that knows what he's doing. I don't use stuff that I NEED to have a spotter on. I know it helps to force out those last extra reps, but hey, watch'a gonna do?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
watch'a gonna do?
FST-7 :lol:

yea man I do. Since my last set is 1 or maybe 2 reps....lifting the weight off the rack sometimes is a tall enough task.

Oh and you dont really do "DC", your is modified......not saying anything, just saying.

I didn't have a spotter or workout partner at first either and it worked well, and I also used exercises that I did not need one. Then, once I started with a partner/spotter...my gains shot thru the roof.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:chairshot: Mother Fvkcer!!!!

Thats what I want to do to every person at my gym.

I only could get 2 exercises done today because guess why?!?!?!?!?

I Couldn't find an effing spotter......yea i'll repeat, couldnt find an effing spotter.

I asked 3 or 4 people and this is what I got twice (not the first time it's happened by the way)

"No habla ingle's"

Are you kidding me!

Im so outraged right now. I did have a lifting partner at the gym, or atleast someone who could spot me but since i'm in the gym earlier and they're at another gym, im SOL.

So it looks like I'll be switching to a different routine. I know I can use smith machines but they're so-so for me and you still need a spotter for DC IMO.

I guess FST-7 starts 2maro.
that freakin sucks bro. but no habla ingle's" is kinda funny lol.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
where do u live werre there are so few people who speak english?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:rofl:

Tru dat homie :bling:

Central California a.k.a might as well be mexico because 50% of any signs you see are spanish....and only in spanish.
i can kinda relate bro. New Mexico a.k.a the big tostada.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-Factor Update

I was unimpressed. I finally did the whole 50days at 1000mg and didn't notice much other than maybe some longer pumps and DOMS. No real added strngth or muscle or recomp. Maybe I was expecting too much but I have accomplied the same thing while regular eating and supplements. Not worth the $ IMO. Maybe I was just a non-responder too because my diet is already somewhat high in AA (egg yolks and red meat). I hope their V2 is more promising.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor Update

I was unimpressed. I finally did the whole 50days at 1000mg and didn't notice much other than maybe some longer pumps and DOMS. No real added strngth or muscle or recomp. Maybe I was expecting too much but I have accomplied the same thing while regular eating and supplements. Not worth the $ IMO. Maybe I was just a non-responder too because my diet is already somewhat high in AA (egg yolks and red meat). I hope their V2 is more promising.
Didnt do sh1t for me either and I hated not taking my fishoil, my joints hurt like hell on it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-Factor Update

Try taking Hemodraulix next time. It's all of the pumps without the BS claims. You only take it on workout days, plus it's got lots of sesamin oil in it, as well as some arginine and BA. Definitely worth the money for it I think, unlike X-Factor.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed...log looks good man :thumbsup:

and nice pimpage there IC ;)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed...log looks good man :thumbsup:
It does look good, and I'm getting scared. He's killing the diet. I feel inadequate. I thought mine was good. :(

and nice pimpage there IC ;)
Hey man, when I find a supp I believe in, I pimp it like crazy. There's way too much garbage out there.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does look good, and I'm getting scared. He's killing the diet. I feel inadequate. I thought mine was good. :(

Hey man, when I find a supp I believe in, I pimp it like crazy. There's way too much garbage out there.
Agree 100%! Anyone who knows me knows I was pimpin the ish outa Hemo way before I ever even thought of being a rep. The stuff works

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, i'll give it a try. I did try some samples about a year ago...maybe longer. It was when it first came out and I thought it was ok but was unsure because I only took if for like 4 days and didn't know if it was placebo or what not.

I'll look into it for sure and probably pick some up next NP order since it's got the IC stamp of approvel, im game....or metroba could just give me sum :lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id have to have some of my own to give you any:lol: They do sell samples on the Axis site tho..free of charge you just have to pay for shipping :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha well you wont be disappointed :thumbsup:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey IC, quick question?

Have you read any of Ann Coulter's or Bill O'reilly books?
No, I always read Coulter's columns and articles, but never any of her books. I haven't had much time to do any pleasure reading. I still need to get Levin's book The Conservative Manifesto, and I also need to finish Boortz's second FairTax book.

I've heard Beck's new book is real good.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I always read Coulter's columns and articles, but never any of her books. I haven't had much time to do any pleasure reading. I still need to get Levin's book The Conservative Manifesto, and I also need to finish Boortz's second FairTax book.

I've heard Beck's new book is real good.
Yea I heard the same, I was at the book store the other day and sat for a solid 5 minutes trying to pick between Beck and Coulters book. I went with Coulter.

Have you watched Beck's show lately? I think the dude is right around the corner from a nervous breakdown.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killed triceps today. I dont remember having pumps like that in a looooooong time. I didn't record weights because they'll be different when I git tri's after chest so I got a ball park in my training log.

Rope Push Downs
3sets 8-12

Reverse Grip EZ Push Downs (or pull downs :think: )
3sets 8-12

CB Bench (wont be doing this regularly)
3sets 8

DB Overhead Extention
3sets 12

Lying Extention all short TUT motion
7 sets 8-10reps

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So are you not going to do DC now?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I heard the same, I was at the book store the other day and sat for a solid 5 minutes trying to pick between Beck and Coulters book. I went with Coulter.

Have you watched Beck's show lately? I think the dude is right around the corner from a nervous breakdown.
Have you listened to his radio show? He totally blew up on a caller recently over health care. I got to see the video. I was cracking up. He stood up and started screaming "GET OFF MY PHONE!" as he twisted and turned and jumped up and down. :toofunny:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you listened to his radio show? He totally blew up on a caller recently over health care. I got to see the video. I was cracking up. He stood up and started screaming "GET OFF MY PHONE!" as he twisted and turned and jumped up and down. :toofunny:
Yea I saw that today on O'Reilly. I was cracking up. I knew he was going to blow, it was just a matter of time.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope. I can't find a spotter at my gym so I switched to FST-7. It's kinda weird to get a HUGE pump in the gym. It's been a while since i've trained with more "regular" volume.
Dude, ya. DC is not pump-savvy. I used to not care about pumps that much, but when I started using TUT and Hemodraulix, I fell in love. I looked HUUUUGE in the gym.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude I kinda dig that workout. Keep us updated on how you like this program. Simple, but with a nice twist.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude I kinda dig that workout. Keep us updated on how you like this program. Simple, but with a nice twist.
For sure. My arms are still super pump'd and it's like 7 hours later.

Question for all sub'd. Im eating close to 4k cal's/day but im still hungry. Should I check my weight at the end of the week and try and decide?

I really dont think im going to gain much BF if I bump but damn. Maybe just bump the carb potions up a little and start dosing my bulk p-slin 2x's/day...I also have a ton of yellow gold too.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DW,
Jasonkkk just gave an unsponsored 5/5 grade to Hemodraulix in a stack with a fat burner. He seemed to really dig it and said he'll buy it again.

Just a quick note on the tris. If you can't get a spotter for CGBP, there's a few other options for compound movements. You could throw plates on your lap for bench dips or use a belt for weighted dips. IMO you can get clever and not use a spotter for those.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back/Bi's

I gotta work out some kinks in my back workout but it went ok

Pull-Ups
3setsx8reps
BW

Power Grip Pull-Ups
3setsx10
BW

Smith Rows (underhap grip)
145x15
185x12
225x8

Hammer Iso Low-Row
3setsx12
180lbs

Hammer Iso-Row
3setsx12
180lbs

Pull-Overs
7setsx8-10reps
*I was having trouble targeting my lats....some sets were better than others.

EZ Bar Curl
3setsx12
65lbs
*Will not be using these anymore.I dont like them

Concentration Curls
3setsx10
20lbs

Pin-Wheel Curls
3setsx12
30lbs

Overhead Cable Curls
7sets 8-10reps
30lbs

I have to tweak some things. I have been using the "FST-7 sample workout". Yea Im throwing that out the window and adding exercise I know make me grow.

Other than that lookin huuuuuuuuugey :18:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hear ya on the dips. I used to have the same problem. Luckily, there's a seated dip machine in my gym and I was able to work my way from next to nothing about a year ago. Just recently, I started doing BW dips again. But I still require 3 or 4 warm up sets if I don't want to pay with shoulder pain.

Do you have a link to FST-7 guidelines? I'm unfamiliar with that :think:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have a link to FST-7 guidelines? I'm unfamiliar with that :think:
Yea www.fst-7.com

I first heard about it in MD last fall. I didn't have internet at the house I was living in for almost the entire year.....hence my long vacation from here (that I didn't want)

I believe he said he just bought a manzere.
It's a BRO!!

haha

No nothing really, it may be slightly smaller but nothing to right home about. I still have 5 weeks left so no need to get your manzere/bro's in a bunch.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im backing off cardio, thinking about not doing any...Im not gaining any weight so i'll get it a try and see where i am at monday.

Also...I messed up my diet yesterday, bad. I have my steak labled as 8oz and 1lb. So yesterday my first three meals were 1lb and not 8oz. Holy **** my stomach was killing me and I could figure out why. I guess 3lbs of top Sirloin will do it to ya. I was having the damnedest time finishing my post-workout meal and then I found out what I had been doing all day. So I didn't eat anything from about 5pm to Midnight. I woke up real flat looking this morning.

My back and bi's are mildly sore...I think I may get a big hit of DOMS 2maro. I also got called a "****ing gringo" at the gym yesterday. It was by a man speaking, you guessed it, nothing but spanish. See I can speak some, mostly small talk and swear words :) if you don't know what a gringo is PM me and I can explain. See these are the conditions Im forced with its awesome :D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killed quads this morning...and then they almost killed me.

Leg Extention
3sets of 12
195lbs

Front Squats
3 sets of 8-12
185lbs

Leg Press (low narrow stance)
3 sets of 12
405lbs

Hack Squats
7 sets of 8-10
225lbs

I thought I was going to die, I had such a huuuuge pump going I couldnt extend my legs. I cam home and choked down my post workout meal then crashed for a bit, but woke up just in time to see Glen Beck rip his suite off jump up on stage wearing a hilarious coustome and read a pledge :laugh2:

I am going to train Hams and Calves later this evening. Probably about 6-6:30ish (pacific)

Today i focused on outter quad work.....monday will be innner.

Im also eating anything and everything today to try and recover, mainly focused on carbs. So far for carbs today I have eaten 4 pieces ezekiel bread (w/ jelly), 1/2c. ezekiel cereal w/ honey, 1c (dry) white rice w/ honey and a sweet potato. So about 300gr and it's almost 3pm, thats a ton for me.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are those hacks with a barbell?