EvoMuse Fat Blasting Stack - Sponsored

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
This log and all the help dsade has thrown your way inspired me to finally pull the trigger on some smolder for myself! I am also going to log mine (shameless plug if you'd like to follow) but awesome work so far!
Awesome!! And thank you! I think you'll be very pleased with the Smolder. yates84 has been loving the Eviscerate!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Today was arm day. It is becoming clearer that getting to the gym around 5:15am isn't going to keep cutting it. I'm needing more time to do my actual workout. So, will be attempting to get there around 4:50am from now on. Then my warm-up & cool down stretching won't cut into my actual workout time. I didn't get as much in today as I would have liked, again, but I am starting to experience pumps more....especially in my arms!! So, there's that!!

5 min elliptical
Dynamic stretching

Alternating hammer curls
8x15x3

Barbell curls
30x10x4

Alternating incline curls
8x20 (10 each)x4

Overhead dumbbell extension
8x10x4

Skullcrusher w/EZ curl bar
20x8x3

Kickbacks
8x10x3

I'm still feeling leaner almost daily (even yates84 notices it too) ;) The appetite suppression is definitely still in full effect as well. I'm finding I'm getting full much easier & on less food! Which is why I made some protein packed banana muffins tonight...with the help of my little one! Hopefully, that will help me hit my protein goals easier....it's a simple low calorie snack, that's not overly filling, with lots of protein!!

Now, off to bed at 8:30pm....because this mama is tired and I have rowing, walking, battle rope, and ab intervals in the morning!!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome work!! always nice when other people see your hard work especially your significant other!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Fridays are cardio & ab days! I took advantage of the gym today & utilized the equipment to get in a good low impact workout!

Dynamic stretching

2 circuits.....
5 min high intensity elliptical
2 min walking
5 min high intensity rowing
2 min walking
5 minute hugh intensity upright bike
2 min walking
5 min high intensity stair stepper
2 min walking

Hammer abdominal crunches
10x10x3

Hanging leg raises
3 sets of 8 reps

Seated Russian twists w/6lb medicine ball
3 sets until failure

Bicycle crunches
3 sets to failure

I felt like I was going die....not really, but I definitely pushed myself & was pouring sweat. It was nice having the extra time this morning to get everything I wanted to in. Now, I'm starving & need fuel!!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Chest day Saturday!! I hope everyone is enjoyinh their weekend!!

5 min elliptical

Db bench press
7.5x15x3

Bb flat bench press
60x7
60x6
60x5
60x6

Bb Incline bench
40x7
40x6
40x6
40x6

Bb decline bench
45x10
50x8
55x6
55x6

Cable fly/pec fly Superset
15x8/40x8
15x8/40x8
15x8/40x8
15x8/40x8

I felt really great today. Chest was already a little sore from rowing yesterday, but had no problem pushing through!! My bench is getting better & stronger every week!! Appetite is still nice & surpressed! Hoping that tomorrow's pics & measurements are just as impressive as previous weeks!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome work and progress YatesWifey04 Looking great!! Happy belated birthday as well! Looks like it was a great one!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Happy Father's Day to all you dads! We started our day off like we do most other days...at the gym!! We got in a great back session, today!!

Warm-up
5 min elliptical
Back hyperextensions 3 sets of 8 reps
Leg extensions 30x12x3

Warm-up Deadlifts
55x15x2

Deadlifts
65x10
75x10
95x8
100x6
105x4
115x3
115x2

Bb rows over/underhand
45x8/45x8
45x8/45x8
45x8/45x8

Straight arm pull-downs/Face pulls Superset
20x12/20x8
20x12/20x8
20x12/20x8
20x12/20x8

I finally broke the 3 digit threshold oh my deads & maxed out at 115lbs. I was super stoked about that. That means in 10 weeks I've increased my deadlift max weight by 65lbs!!

It's Sunday....moment of truth day!! Weight today was 124.4lbs! So, still not down much in weight...but pics and measurements are telling a nice story!!

Comparison of last week to this week....

PhotoGrid_1434897797197.jpg

Measurements today...
28.25" waist - down 1" - total down 2.25"
34" hips - same as last week - total down 2.5"
20.25" - L thigh - down .5" - total down 1"
20.25" - R thigh - down .5 - total down 1.25"

I can't wait to see what this last week brings. Definitely making it a point to get that full hour of workout time in Tues-Thurs, this week!! I also, can't wait to compare my before & after pics next Sunday!!

I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday/Father's Day!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loving those measurements! Great work! And can definitely see it without even trying to look very hard on the thighs.

Very proud of you!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you!!!
You're very welcome :)

It's always awesome to see someone making progress like you are. Your hard work is definitely paying off.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
It's nice to have others see & appreciate that hard work too. I can't believe how well my body has responded thus far. I mean my body is shrinking, but I've only droped about 2lbs since starting this stack. My own body has impressed me with how well it has been recomping this whole time!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Technically, today is rest day for me....but is it considered resting when you do house work with a 30lb sleeping toddler on your back? :)

PhotoGrid_1434985997241.jpg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Technically, today is rest day for me....but is it considered resting when you do house work with a 30lb sleeping toddler on your back? :)

View attachment 120629
Awwwww, tooooo darn cute! How old is your baby? My nephew is 16 months and I could barely carry him anymore.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Awwwww, tooooo darn cute! How old is your baby? My nephew is 16 months and I could barely carry him anymore.
He's 2.5 yrs. He very rarely let's me wear him anymore. So, when he's willing, I take advantage. We had to watch him so closely (for apnea spells) when he came home from the NICU...I wore him all the time at home. Now, he's so dang independent. He only needs Mommy for kissing ouchies & sleepy time. :(

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's 2.5 yrs. He very rarely let's me wear him anymore. So, when he's willing, I take advantage. We had to watch him so closely (for apnea spells) when he came home from the NICU...I wore him all the time at home. Now, he's so dang independent. He only needs Mommy for kissing ouchies & sleepy time. :(
Awwww, yes, take advantage of all of those sweet things. My nephew hates it when I give him big-o kisses and hugs, so I bribe him with snacks and outside play time. ️I think my baby is 35lbs now, I can't imagine how huge he'll be at 2.5 years old. ?

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Good evening everyone. I'm a bit late posting today, because nugget and I had friends over the majority of the day. All this insane heat is making us a bit stir crazy....so we needed some extra socialization today. :)

We worked shoulders this morning, and as previously mentioned, I'm starting to really experience pumps. This week was the first week I've experienced them with my shoulders though. That means I'm working them though, right? :D

Warm-Up
5 min elliptical
Db shoulder presses
8x15x3

Military presses
30x10x4

Db shoulder presses
15x8x4

Alternating front/lateral raises...while holding 5lb Db straight out (front) with opposite arm
8x10 (5 reps of each raise)x3

Shoulder kettlebell swings/Steering wheel burnout
20x10/10lb plate until failure (~30 seconds)
20x10/10lb plate until failure (~25 seconds)
20x10/10lb plate until failure (~20 seconds)

Then I finished with some light weight outer rotations
5x10x3

I actually made it to the gym a little earlier...just need to start getting yates84 out the door quicker. ;) :D I felt like I actually got in a good session this morning without it being cut short due to time. I'm also finding that my recovery time between sessions is improving...helping me to get more in on my morning time frame. I'm still feeling leaner, and even my friend, who I hadn't seen in only a couple weeks, noticed today! :) The "heat waves" (feels more like a hot flash to me) were in full effect today, again, as well. They seem to be coming about 30 mins after my Epitome doses and lasting for a couple hours!! Not that I mind at all....that means that fat is melting away while I do simple household work!!! ;) Ready to get in a good leg session in the morning, and hoping that the no weigh squat practice I've been doing at home helps with my form. My Mom actually got me a 6ft 35lb bar for my bday...just so I could practice with a lightweight bar at home. Now, just waiting for it to arrive! :silly:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Coolest mom ever!! Lol.. Nice gift!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoulder pumps are a VERY good sign.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I started doing military presses behind the neck. The pumps I've been getting from those are great!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I started doing military presses behind the neck. The pumps I've been getting from those are great!
Oh yes! yates84 has had me do them alternating...front then behind in the same set. Talk about shoulders being on fire!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Loving those measurements! Great work! And can definitely see it without even trying to look very hard on the thighs.

Very proud of you!
I agree!! It's so exciting to see the progress of people like you that are starting out and really putting in the work! This was an awesome stack to get started with as well!! Awesome job girl!

Aww gotta love those moments! Boys are so much different and the moments seem so few and far between sometimes! Love that you get to stay home with him and enjoy those moments more though! (Jealous!!)

Coolest mom ever!! Lol.. Nice gift!
Heck yeah! That's a great gift!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I agree!! It's so exciting to see the progress of people like you that are starting out and really putting in the work! This was an awesome stack to get started with as well!! Awesome job girl!

Aww gotta love those moments! Boys are so much different and the moments seem so few and far between sometimes! Love that you get to stay home with him and enjoy those moments more though! (Jealous!!)

Heck yeah! That's a great gift!!
Thank you!! I'm really trying & doing my best. I'm really thankful that I was chosen to log this stack...it definitely helped me get on the right track from the beginning. Seeing the changes makes me want more! :)

I know. My guy is so independent & like his Daddy. I miss all the cuddles. When he comes up & randomly asks for hugs I relish in the moment. It's like he was just born. Where did my baby go? :( I am very lucky to get to stay home....financially it's the smartest option for us, but I love it & feel very blessed to get to spend my days with my sweet boy!

I can't wait to get it!! yates84 said he'd get me plates for it as needed to help too. It will also be nice to have on vacay at the beach. Just put it in the car & have something vs being without. yates84 has also gotten me heavier dumbells recently. Now, on days when things come up (no childcare mainly) & I can't get in the gym I have alternatives at home to help me get by.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Leg day Wednesday!! I felt really good this morning. Got in a good workout...even though I got to the gym later than I would have liked (my Dad was late getting here to watch my son)! I still got it in though. The improved recovery time between sets is really helping in regards to getting a better workout in. I feel like I'm really able to get more in, because I'm spending less time resting/recovering between sets & exercises.

Squats (lighter weight...still focusing on form)
45x8
45x10
45x10
50x8
50x8

Leg curls
30x10x4

Leg Press
60x10
60x10
80x8
80x8

Curtsy Lunges w/10lb Db's
3 sets of 10 reps each leg

Side leg raises with 10lb plate
4 sets 10 reps each leg

Wide stance squats with toes slightly pointed out more...with 10lb plate held to chest....(just to hit those inner thighs some)
12 reps for 4 rounds

I feel like my squat form is really starting to get there. Going to bump the weight up a little next week. Hopefully, I maintain my form with more weight. That's what yates84 is there for...to tell me to straighten up!! :D

I spent most of the day running errands & sitting in the car. Shew...I'm feeling that workout already. Went to step out of the car earlier & was like "Shew my legs & arse are sore"!! I love it though....it let's me know I got in a good workout. Going to do some abs* later tonight too!! Mainly targeting my love handles & lower abs!! I need some motivation to go do laundry for now though...if anyone has some to spare!! ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You look amazing baby, keep up the good work!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Got in a good arm workout this morning!! My energy level is in the toilet today though (thanks to a female issue this week...sorry for the tmi), but I pushed through. Have to woMAN up sometimes!! :D Feeling it now though. Still experiencing those pumps in my biceps really quickly on arm days!! Love it!

Warm up
5 min elliptical

Warm up set...
EZ bar curls/alternating db curls Superset
20x12/8x12
20x12/8x12
20x12/8x12
20x12/8x12

Assisted dips/assisted chin up Superset
8 reps/4 reps
8 reps/4 reps
6 reps/4 reps
6 reps/4 reps

Realized I'm heavy...haha!! :D

Alternating db hammer curls/Overhand EZ bar curls Superset
8x12/20x10
8x12/20x10
8x12/20x8
8x12/20x8

Unilateral tricep extensions
8x12x4

Tricep kickbacks with twist
8x12x4

I finished with diamond push-ups at home....I did 3 sets until failure. I'm not good at push-ups so I failed around 8-9 reps each time.

I never got my ab workput in last night...thanks to a migraine. So, I did it this morning as well.

12 jackknife crunches
12 reverse plank hip lifts
20 seconds scissors
20 seconds heel touches

Repeated for 4 rounds!

I promptly layed on the floor for a bit after that. :)

Even while experiencing some bloating & water retention this week, I'm still feeling leaner. I noticed yesterday that my clothes are continuing to fit better/get looser/fall more naturally. I also notice when I wear my son in his carrier. I've had to tighten all the straps on it. :) Now off to chug water & feed the beast!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great work! Especially with the lack of energy! She can be quite a pain in the butt and really mess things up! Way to push through!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, y'all and your monthly issues. Feel sorry for you. :) Great work though! Visible results are incredible!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Happy Sunday everyone!! Today was back day! Woohoo....a favorite of mine!!

Warm-up
5 min elliptical
2 sets of back hyperextensions for 10 reps
Leg extensions
30x10x2

Deadlifts
45x12
50x10
55x10
65x8
95x8
115x3
120x3

Rows with center support
34x10x4

Straight arm pull-downs with slow negatives
20x12x3

Alternating (in front/behind head) wide grip pull-downs
50x10x3

Got that deadlift weight up even more! :D
Woohoo!!

With today being Sunday (my weigh in & progres day) I think I'm going wrap up this log...although I do have a few doses left.

Progress made on this stack...
Beginning weight 126 lbs
Ending weight 123.2lbs

Final measurements
6/28/15
27.5" waist - down .75" - total down 3"
33.5" hips - down .5" - total down 3"
20" L thigh - down .25" - total down 1.25"
20" R thigh - down .25" - total down 1.5"

Before pic
PhotoGrid_1435518275413.jpg

After pic (from today)
PhotoGrid_1435518308931.jpg

Side by Side comparison
PhotoGrid_1435498690440.jpg

I cannot express my excitement for my results. I'm truly amazed at my progress!! The combination of the AMMO with the Epitome helped be cut approximately 5% body fat (mostly in some of my most troublesome areas) in only 4 weeks. I wasn't doing anything extreme, as far as workouts, either. 5 days a week of lifting was my primary training method. I did have some pretty good cardio days added in, but I do not think the same results would have been seen without this stack. The increased core temp from the Epitome made it apparent that my body was burning fat non stop...even with the most mundane of tasks. The deeper sleep, focus, and mellow mood provided by the AMMO definitely helped in the gym and at home...to keep my head in the game. Epitome is a great appetite suppressant as well. Even on days I would go hard in the gym first thing in the morning, I wasn't gorging the rest of the day. It allowed me to really listen to my body & only feed it when necessary! I truly believe that this stack helped to kickstart my cut and push my body in the right direction. I am very thankful to dsade and MidwestBeast for giving me the opportunity to try & log the AMMO & Epitome combo. These two supplements combined make a powerhouse when it comes to cutting fat...especially in those troublesome, stubborn areas around the midsection!!

In conclusion....I have been more than pleased with my results from this combo, and would recommend it if & when asked by suitable candidates!!

Thank you to everyone who followed along & for the support. It is truly appreciated!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those results are amazing! So happy for you! Congratulations, because you deserve it!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great work baby! You are looking awesome!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Great work baby! You are looking awesome!
Thank you, honey. I couldn't have done it without your support. You encouraged me on days I felt discouraged, and reminded me I could when I felt like I couldn't. Your support means more than you know.

Ok...I'm done being mushy now!! :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look so amazing!!!!! happy dance!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great job, and great results! It's not very often that we see these kinds of results in a 30 day run of any compound.

Congrats!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome job!!!!! Congratulations! Those are some fantastic changes!!!! Your hard work has no doubt shown through with this stack/log! Getting strong too! Check out those Deads!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Awesome job!!!!! Congratulations! Those are some fantastic changes!!!! Your hard work has no doubt shown through with this stack/log! Getting strong too! Check out those Deads!!
Thanks, Kat!! I'm very determined to keep this up!! I impressed myself with my Deads yesterday. yates84 pep talk, for the 120 ones, helped too. ;)

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Look at what came while we were out of town, this weekend!! Goodies!!

PhotoGrid_1436271590798.jpg

Oh my...the Java Lather smells incredible! My son said it smells like a cookie!! :D

I've used it the past 2 nights, along with the Flawless, & love it. My skin feels awesome after showering!!
dsade Thank you again. Do you have any specific recommendations for using the Flawless...once/twice daily?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once definitely after showering with the Java lather. Be aggressive scrubbing the areas you want to treat- the micro-milled coffee grounds are meant to cause microtrauma to the area while the Flawless accelerates replacement with healthy skin tissue.

Another application of Flawless before bed is also helpful.

The Flawless is very potent. That one jar should last you at least two months. Apply very sparingly.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Once definitely after showering with the Java lather. Be aggressive scrubbing the areas you want to treat- the micro-milled coffee grounds are meant to cause microtrauma to the area while the Flawless accelerates replacement with healthy skin tissue.

Another application of Flawless before bed is also helpful.

The Flawless is very potent. That one jar should last you at least two months. Apply very sparingly.
I typically shower at night. So, I'll stick to the once a day for now!